All Comments on 'A Daughter's Lost Innocence'

by zipado321

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
difficult to say

if its going to be a good story or not. I guess I just have to wait and see

writing is good will the plot be also ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tough guy ? I think not .

I rate the article 50 or less however I rate your writing 100 or more . Any man who has to force his lust on a woman is scum and a father forcing it on his daughter is much worse . Enough said ; your best plot would be for the daughter to be raped by him and for her mother to see it and for both of them to dump the father and maybe even file charges against him .It's your ball !!!

jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
Why are you reading this?

This is the "Incest/Taboo" section.

What did you expect? DUH!

It amazes me that people read stories in a category that they totally hate, then trash the author because of the type of story...

Nice introduction, well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Strange I know..but

I love to read these type of stories, I guess this is my one fetish in the sexual realm....my only qualm with this story is that it didn't exactly turn me on because it sounded and felt very real...and that was the turn off. Strange......I know....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep it going

Just like a former comment... This is the incest/taboo section. As for the writer, good job, from a published author, you are on the right track for a short story, and your imagery is great. I would give you a two thumbs up...

Also as a woman, who also has only had fantasies on this topic, you had me wet, can't wait to read more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very interesting story.

I give it full marks, not for eroticism; but for content, quality of writing and consistency of characters. I have no doubt that many girls(?)teenagers...young women anyway, find themselves in the same predicament. On the one hand, the father whom they know and love and on the other, this stranger who wants more than he should. I'm looking forward to future chapters. Thank you.

be_cruel13be_cruel13over 16 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter!

I thought that the delicate weaving of the feelings of guilt and arousal were very well done, and I love her dad's use of her nickname, "Marshmallow" to both calm her and confuse her at the same time. I think this is a great start and I would love to read more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow

amazing storie. I useualy hate the stories that just start you off but don't actualy get to sex, but the storie itself was so good I was hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This is one of a VERY few...

Incest stories that actually appear real and not that.. "oh, I'm a hot horny 18 year old and just today I realized I want my daddy's cock!"

I hate those stories.

This was refreshingly different!!!

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very HOT!

How I wish you would return and write the continuation of this story!!!

Not usually into this line of story, but I have to admit, it was very believable and made me wet and horny for more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A second chapter

GREAT STORY !! I am looking forward to a second chapter and maybe a third.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
zipado your work here is incredible..

oh my gosh.. its not the description so much as deep into our psyche.. this author is able to tap in directly to the psyche part of sex which makes it wonderful for us girls to enjoy... and the deeper we are the more we appreciate quality work like this.

i dont know... but ...guys love a wonderful descriptive story.. ah yes i am so so blessed to be a woman. Its time for me to masturbate.

I love you Zippy come on back.. we are waiting for more

Respectively, Kelly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh my (lustful compliment)

I luv how its drawn out and enjoyed the realism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AMAZING STORY... BUT no part 2?

this story is simply amazing and very in depth. hope to read more!

TurtlecafeTurtlecafeover 13 years ago

AND.....

need more.... much more!!!

EllaLaJefaEllaLaJefaover 13 years ago
this was awesome

One of my biggest fantasies! loved how you portrayed the father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More please!

I loved it, well writen, sure would like to hear what happened next.

FreaknutFooFreaknutFooalmost 13 years ago
Nice

It was super creepy, and I loved every moment of it. Sure did take me back. ;D

Murderous_LilyMurderous_Lilyover 12 years ago
Suspenseful

I was expecting sex considering the title, but I liked it! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Memories

This story was so hot. Maybe because it was very similar to an encounter I had with my own father years ago. My father was very loving with me but like the father in your story he's very stern and not to be denied. Often I think of that day with my father and it still stirs deep feelings with-in me and I'm glad that I didn't deny him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What the fuck? This was worse than just a bit wrong, but the previous comment is seriously fucked up. I feel dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not enough

hey if you don't want to read this then why did you open this link?

now on the story itself? hot but THATS IT??? Seriously? boo you tease

ozz93ozzozz93ozzover 10 years ago
I wish you would have writen more.

So good. Wish you would have written more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Holding my breath........

For part 2 of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
How judgmental....

...people can be when things start to get real. I guess even in the taboo section there are limits. Apparently, it's only sexy when the daughter's a slut and is asking for it, but when it's the father taking advantage--the most realistic scenario in real-life cases--I guess it's a different story. Zipado, I know you haven't been on in a while, but if you do see this, this is one of the best I have ever read. You are able to show the forbidden nature of it all without the obligatory, "We shouldn't be doing this, you're my daughter/father," dirty-talk. The father checking his watch? Genius. All the details were spot on. And yet, I was still turned on. Most of the people who read this are also turned on by this specific piece, but don't want to admit it because of how real it is--because we don't want to admit all the screwed up things that can turn us on as human beings. Anyway, great job, I'd be surprised if you weren't published in the future if you aren't already.

Kim

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
read the story that shows the father's POV

I don't remember the other author, sorry to him.

I like that you gave the daughter's POV and that her thoughts were different than what the father believed. No two people think alike. Also appreciate that you point out that daddy/daughter incest is about power and control and the participants are not on equal standing. That creates the lure and the emotional abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gross perv.

That dude is sick and disturbed taking advantage of his own daughter. I hope this isn't real cuz that's fucking gross! Didn't even get through it cuz I puked in my mouth!

Prime9Prime9over 6 years ago
MORE !!

What a shame you didn`t develop this story. I would love to read more of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous