A Daughter's Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Jake sat at the bar reading his book -- Construction Techniques For Challenging Building Sites. While he read, he kept glancing out toward the beach volleyball games, watching for his little girl. He caught several glimpses of Dani, her red bikini now sitting in a pile along with others. He marveled at her body. Even jumping around her breasts didn't bounce too much and her ass jiggled just enough to look even sexier. Soon a soft female voice brought him back to reality.

"Enjoying the view? I know I am."

"Yes, I am, who wouldn't?"

"I know. It's something I never get tired of. And looking at your book, I am wondering if you are the J. Williams of J. Williams and Associates, the largest and best construction company in Southern California?"

"Not sure about the largest, but we like to think we're the best. And yes, I am Jake Williams, and how do you know who I am?"

"I'm Elizabeth Hastings, and I make it a point to know who's coming to my resort, especially when I have a vested interest in meeting someone in particular. Yes, I own this resort, as well as the one next door, and I always look over my guest lists. Your company name is familiar to me, so I wanted to see if you were that person."

"So very nice to meet you, Elizabeth. I must say, you have a beautiful resort here, and everyone has been incredibly helpful. So what can I do for you?"

"Please, call me Liz. Everyone does. And I'm happy to hear your stay has been so enjoyable so far. We work to be sure our employees are happy here, and many of them have been here for years. Since I took over control here 12 years ago, our turnover has been minimal. Happy employees make for happy guests and happy guests are returning guests. As for me, I hope you don't mind me encroaching on your vacation, but I would like to discuss a business proposition with you over dinner. How about 6:30 at The Steakhouse? And by all means, please bring Dani. I would love to meet her as well. And don't worry about bringing anything other than an open mind. See you then."

And with that, Jake was along at the bar again. Sensing his confusion, the bartender came over to talk.

"Liz can really be a force sometimes. But she is correct -- people love working for her and at the resort. For most of us, this is tough gig to beat. Working at a beautiful resort in the Caribbean, especially one that is clothing optional, great pay and benefits, and we get to use the facilities on our days off. Living expenses are a bit high, but several of the bartenders live together in a condo and split the rent, as do many of the others who work here. But Liz is a tough negotiator, she knows what she wants and she knows how to get it. I have no idea what she has in mind, and I haven't heard any gossip, so you'll have to fill me in if you can."

Soon after Liz left, Dani came bouncing up to the bar, taking a seat next to her father. She was hot, sweaty and covered in sand, but a smile filled her face.

"That was so much fun, dad. Were you watching me?"

"Yes, I was watching some. It looked like your volleyball skills from school did you proud. Even while playing naked."

"Yeah, that was a bit strange. When we started, most everyone had something on. But before the second game, people started to take pieces off, and soon we were all naked. It was fun, but I think everyone got a bit of sand rash at one time or another. And I've got sand in places I never thought I would. Let's go back to the room so I can shower, and you can tell me who the lady was you were talking to."

As they walked, Jake filled Dani in on his cryptic conversation with Liz Hastings, as well as their dinner plans. Arriving back at their room, Dani grabbed Jake's hand and pulled him into the shower.

"Shower with me, daddy. Wash all my parts so they are clean enough to be licked, fingered and fucked. We have almost two hours before dinner, and we'll have to take another shower before we go to wash the sex off, so don't take too much time."

Ten minutes later, Dani was in bed on her back, with her legs splayed wide, while Jake licked and fingered her pussy. He took his time, licking her wetness from her thighs before moving into her wet and open pussy. When he slipped two fingers into his baby girl, Dani moaned loudly as she came. Sliding his tongue onto her clit, he swiped it several times before taking it between his lips and sucking. Dani's second orgasm swept over her, and she moaned for her father to fuck her. Moving up her body, Jake placed his engorged dick at her opening and slowly pushed in, filling Dani completely.

"Oh daddy, yes. You feel so good in me. Don't take your time -- fuck me fast and hard and fill my cunt with your cum."

Hearing her pleas, Jake started to pump faster into his daughter's cunt, the sounds of bodies slapping together filling their room. Before long, Jake grunted that he was going to cum, and two thrusts later started filling his daughter. Dani screamed his name as she came with him, squeezing his dick and milking his cum into her. Jake collapsed onto Dani, supporting himself on his arms while they caught their breath. Soon he rolled off her, pulling her into his arms and kissing her deeply.

"You are so good at this, sweetie. You make me feel twenty years younger."

"And just wait until you teach me more ways to satisfy you. You probably won't let me get out of bed."

"Maybe not, but we better get cleaned up and dressed for dinner. You shower first, alone, as you always need more time than me. And if we shower together, we'll never get to dinner on time."

Six twenty-five saw them walking into the restaurant, Dani wearing a yellow sundress that Jake swore had nothing underneath. As usual, people turned and looked at her, as she exuded sexuality. Jake spotted Liz, and the hostess escorted them to their table. Introductions were made, and the couple joined their dinner host.

"Thank you for taking me up on my dinner offer, Jake. And Dani, it's so very nice to meet you. I'm not sure how much Jake has told you, but I do want to discuss a business proposition after dinner. You are more than welcome to stay, especially if you are one of the associates in the company name."

"It's very nice to meet you as well, Liz. I'm not sure if I am considered one of the associates, but I do work for the company, so I think I'll stay for the discussion."

"Wonderful. So, Dani, what do you think of my little Caribbean hideaway?"

"I think it's beautiful. I haven't seen Jake so relaxed in years, and he would probably say the same about me. He was a bit reticent about coming to a clothing optional resort, but I think it's something that's growing on him. I also can't get over how genuinely friendly all the employees are. Everyone truly makes us feel as part of the family."

"That's fantastic to hear. One of my goals here is to do just that -- make everyone feel like family. I told Jake earlier that most of the staff has been here for many years, so I guess it's working. Ahh, it looks like Jennifer is our waitress tonight -- one of our best. So let's order, and we can chit-chat during dinner."

Their conversation flowed during dinner, and both Jake and Dani declared their steaks to be one of the best ever. Dishes were cleared, coffee was served, and Liz got down to business.

"I'm sure you both are wondering why I asked to meet with Jake tonight. Like I said earlier, I always look over my incoming guest lists to familiarize myself with who I have joining us. When I saw Jake's name, I checked to see if it was from the J. Williams and Associates I had hoped. I spent some time this afternoon doing some research about your company, and what I saw was heartening.

"So Jake, Dani, this is it. I am seriously thinking about both remodeling and expanding my resorts. My goal is to build another resort on the far side of this one, giving me three resort areas in a row. I already own the land, so that won't be a problem. I also want to do some extensive remodeling and renovating on the two existing resorts. I want to do business with a company that can do both new construction and renovations.

"Since you have in-house architects, engineers, and construction means I only have to deal with one company. I am also looking for someone to be on the island full time, both during the construction and afterwards as an onsite manager. The new resort is my first priority, and I already have some ideas that I want incorporated. It will also be a clothing optional resort, as I have found that concept to be very popular. I have a preliminary budget figured out, and if you're interested, I'll share it, along with my ideas, with you. So, is this something you might be interested in?"

Jake and Dani looked at each other -- Jake with a questioning look on his face, and Dani smiling from ear to ear.

"Liz, you have left me speechless, which doesn't happen often. This sounds like an extraordinary project, but one I will really have to research and think about. Dani and I need to talk, and I also need to talk to my people back home. Will you give me several days to think about it? I promise we are interested -- I just need to make sure this project is something we can take on and finish with pride."

"Absolutely, Jake. I wasn't expecting an answer either way tonight. If you had, I probably would've withdrawn the offer. I know you are here for another eight days, so take your time. If you need the use of an office, let my assistant know and we can set you up with video chats, Internet, computer access, or anything else you need."

"Liz, that all sounds wonderful, and I'm sure we will take you up on that. But for now, I think we will head back to our room to start thinking this over. Thanks so much for the dinner, dessert, and conversation. Good night."

Saying their good nights, all three got up and left. Dani took Jake's hand and starting walking toward the beach. Both were silent for quite awhile, drinking in the beauty of the island as well as the proposition Liz had laid before them.

Finding a secluded part of the beach, Jake sat down, pulling Dani onto his lap. Both were quiet until Jake pulled his daughter close and deeply kissed her. Breaking the kiss, he started to kiss her neck and throat, working his way down to the front of her dress. His hand slipped up her back and started to unzip her dress enough for him to kiss her full breasts. He started to suck her nipples, causing them to grow hard in his mouth.

His free hand moved down her body and pulled up the hem of her dress. At the same time, Dani opened her legs so her father could push his fingers into her hot pussy. She moaned loudly at his first touch, so he pulled her into another deep kiss while finger fucking her. Moments later Dani cried out into his mouth as her orgasm filled her body. Jake held her trembling body close until she stilled.

"Oh dad, just think of it. If you accept Liz's offer, we could do this every night; you sucking my tits and fingering me to orgasm by sunset. I could get used to that."

"It would be something, right? But we have a lot of work to do to see if this is even feasible. And who would take over for me back home? And what about our house? Sweetie, there are so many things we have to work out before we can accept this, so let's go back to the room and talk some more. And in the morning I'll give Pete and MaryAnn a call to get their thoughts. If they think we can pull this off, we can meet with Liz and get more details. But right now I just want to lie in bed, cuddle my favorite daughter, and then make love to her."

The next morning found Jake and Dani scrambling to get ready. They wanted to catch the 10:00 shuttle to the golf course, and they still needed to grab some breakfast. As Jake yelled at Dani to hurry up, she stepped into the living room in one of her new golf outfits. Coral in color, it consisted of a sleeveless golf shirt and a matching skirt, which ended well above her knees. The color brought out the green of her eyes as well as her tanned skin; the length of the skirt showed just how long and fit her legs were.

"I think I'll be the envy of everyone on the course today. But let's get going so we can grab something to eat and some coffee."

Soon they found themselves at the clubhouse checking in with the starter. The course was slow this morning so they were set up as a two-some. At the first tee the starter was giving them some instructions, as several of the holes were undergoing some renovations.

"Now, the first hole is probably my favorite. It is long, playing about 520 yards today. You can see the dogleg to the left, so the best place to hit your tee shot will be down the middle or the right side of the fairway. The dogleg starts at about 190 yards, so judge accordingly. And miss, we always do 'ladies first' on the first tee, so you have the honors."

Dani strode up to the tee, took several practice swings, and teed off. Her ball went straight and true, right down the middle of the fairway. Several people around the tee box applauded.

"Nice shot, miss. Right where you want it to be, about 180 yards out, and perfectly placed. Looks like you know what you are doing."

"I don't play a lot anymore, but I did play in college. I don't know what my handicap is now, but I know Jake's is under 10."

Smiling, Dani put her driver back into her bag and turned to watch her dad.

"OK, old man. Let's see you beat that!"

Jake smiled and slowly turned to Dani.

"Old man? You want to put some money on this? Or are you too scared to be shown up by an old man?"

"You know I never play for money anymore. But I'm sure there is something we can find to wager on. Tee off, and I'll think about it."

Laughing at his daughter, Jake took several practice swings and then teed off. The crack of driver hitting ball echoed around the tee box. The people watching applauded even before they saw where the ball landed -- which was around the dogleg and well down the fairway.

"Wow. That's got to be at least 260 yards, maybe more. And you played the dogleg perfectly. Well done. Miss, I think you'll have your hands full today."

"Yes, sir, I probably will. See you when we finish."

Jake started driving their cart down the path to Dani's ball, both of them quiet for the time being.

"That was a really nice shot, sweetie. But I almost lost it when the starter said that you were going to have your hands full today. If only he knew."

"Thanks, dad. And you had a really good shot too. And I know, I almost started laughing, thinking about it. I almost said that you were going to have your hands full as well, but I bit my tongue. So what do you want to bet on?"

"No bets today. I just want to enjoy my time on the course with my baby girl."

And so they enjoyed their game. At the turn, Jake was several shots ahead of Dani, which was to be expected, as his game was better than hers. But as they finished up on the 10th green, Dani decided to make her move. As they were putting out, Dani walked up to her father, grabbed both his hands and put them on her breasts.

"Just for you, dad, I decided not to wear a bra today, so you can start to think about my naked tits under my shirt. Also, I'm not wearing any panties either. So your golf partner is totally naked under her clothes. Now try to get that image out of your mind while we finish up."

Jake laughed as he pulled Dani into a hug and a kiss. As they kissed he ran his hands down her body and pulled her shirt up, baring her tits for anyone to see. He bent over to suck them while he ran his hand under her skirt, slipping his fingers into her wet pussy, pumping her hard and fast. She moaned, squirming under his relentless touch, as he was quickly bringing her to an orgasm. Suddenly her body tightened, her pussy clasping at Jake's fingers, her breath coming in ragged gasps as her father brought her to an amazingly quick orgasm. Jake pulled his mouth off her tits and slipped his fingers out of her pussy, bringing them up to her mouth to suck clean.

"Wow, you like fighting fire with fire, don't you. I think that was the quickest I've ever cum. And now you expect me to play with my juices running down my leg. Not fair."

"All's fair in love, war, sex and golf. Let's finish up so we have some time to ourselves before I call Pete."

They played the rest of their round without much more touching, leaving that for later. When they pulled up to the clubhouse to drop off the cart and their clubs, the same starter met them as earlier.

"So how did it go, young lady? Did you beat the pants off your partner?"

"It went very well, thanks. This is really a beautiful course -- difficult enough for the everyday players to be challenged and easy enough for the duffers to enjoy. And no, sadly I didn't win, but I gave Jake a run for his money."

"Good for you. Hope I see you out here again before you leave."

Waving goodbye to the starter, Jake and Dani hurried to catch the shuttle back to their resort. Their round took longer than Jake had thought it would, so they had little time before he made his call to Pete. When they got back to their room, Jake pulled Dani into a lip-crushing kiss, knowing he had to make this quick. When they broke their kiss, Dani had an idea.

"Since we don't have time for sex, why don't we get naked while you talk to Pete? It's not a video call, so he won't even know what we are doing. OK?"

Before Jake could answer, Dani pulled her shirt off, showing her father her magnificent set of tits. She then swiftly unzipped her skirt, and was naked in front of her father. He looked at her with an unfatherly leer, and proceeded to take his own clothes off. Soon they were kissing again, this time skin to skin.

The chirp of Jake's phone ringing too soon interrupted their kiss. Sitting at the desk, he answered and started to fill Pete in on what was going on. Meanwhile, Dani was standing in front of her father, squeezing her tits and playing with her nipples. Once she got his attention, she slipped two fingers into her pussy, teasing both of them with her movements. She noticed her father's dick was rock hard and sticking straight up, and her mouth started watering at the thought of sucking him off during his conversation. But before she could start, her father interrupted her train of thought.

"Yes, Dani is right here. Let me put you on speaker while I bring her closer to the phone."

Jake motioned Dani to come closer, and then pulled her down onto his lap -- and slipped his dick into her pussy as he did. She gasped at the speed at which he filled her, but brought herself under control when Jake turned the phone speaker on.

"Hello, Pete. What's up?"

As Jake and Pete continued their conversation, Jake started to pump his dick in and out of Dani's pussy. She struggled to keep on top of the conversation, but when Jake started to massage her clit, she nearly lost it. Pete kept bringing her back into the conversation, and it took all of Dani's willpower not to cry out as her father brought her to another orgasm. And even after she came he kept on fucking her, keeping her on the cusp of cumming again. They finally said they goodbyes, and as soon as Jake cut the call, Dani had another screaming orgasm. Jake kept pumping into her until he filled her with his cum, as Dani's orgasms kept coming one after another. Finally, mercifully, Jake stopped, and Dani pulled herself off his still-hard dick. Exhausted, she stayed on her father's lap, her head resting on his shoulder.

"I think I'll call our bet paid off. Unless, of course, you want to go again?"

"Again? Right now? What are you trying to do, dad, kill me by fucking me to death? And I thought we weren't betting, just playing for fun. Or did you change the rules and not tell me?"

"Ok, fair enough. But I think when we hit the course again, something like this needs to be the wager -- who can bring the other one off the most. Now, I need to call Liz to set up an appointment, so why don't you take a shower. I promise you we'll continue this later."