A Daughter's Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Father and daughter connect while on vacation.
13.8k words
4.63
55k
100

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Daughter's Love -- chapter one

Welcome once again to my fantasy world. Something to keep in mind with this story is that the category is Incest/Taboo; all incest is taboo, but not all that is taboo is incest. Comments and votes are always welcome...please enjoy.

"OK class, time is up. If you haven't turned in your test packet yet, please bring it up now." The voice of Dani's grad school professor that she TA'd for broke her from her daydream. It was a recurring dream, one where she and her parents lived a great life, full of hope, promise and fun. That all changed years ago when her mom finally succumbed to her five-year battle with cancer. Now 24, Dani had lived her teen years with the specter of cancer tainting everything. At first it was not bad, as her mom had completed her chemo treatments and was in remission for several years. The following year was one of the last times her entire family was happy together. A spring break trip to Disney World, a months long summer trip through several National Parks and finally a Christmas trip to Hawaii were some of the best of times of her life.

But looking back, Dani could see that her mom knew what her final outcome would be. All the time she took teaching Dani to cook was fun at the time, but it was so Dani would be able to help her father deal with the loss of his wife when the time came. Different things her mom would say or do became clear in retrospect. She knew she was dying, but wouldn't let that take her away from her family until she was ready. Even during their Hawaii trip her mom kept up the façade, never showing the family that her cancer had returned with a vengeance. She had been to her oncologist the week before the trip when he told her the news that her cancer was back, and had spread throughout her body; she swore him and his staff to silence until after their trip. It was only then that she broke the news to her family, and within six months she was dead.

Shaking her head to clear it, Dani left the room with her friends, all chattering about the semester being finished and about their plans for graduation and the summer. Some were going to take classes and others were going to take summer jobs. Dani was going to continue working at her father's company. He owned one of the largest construction companies in the state and he wanted her to get a taste of what he did, with an eye to retiring sometime and leaving her in charge of the company.

"Hey, Dani. Want to join us tonight for a movie and pizza? My folks aren't going to be home, so we can watch anything we want. Jodi and Anne are in -- how about you? Say 6:00 ish?"

"I'd love to, but tonight doesn't work for me. I already promised my dad I'd spend the evening with him. Any other night I'd say yes, but today would've been my mom's birthday, and dad still gets really sad. How about we get together tomorrow at my house, spend the day in the pool and then do something tomorrow night?"

Her friends all agreed and gave her a hug.

"Tell your dad we all say 'hi', and give him a hug for us. Text us tomorrow with the time details. See you later!"

Dani walked to her car smiling. Her dad was a really great guy, and all her friends loved him and loved coming over. Unlike some of their parents, he treated them as adults and mostly let them do what they wanted. Usually it was time in and around their pool, but study times, sleepovers, pizza parties and movie nights were still the norm with their group. And like he said, what normal man would mind having a group of beautiful young women hanging out wearing the almost-there bikinis she and her friends all wore.

But tonight would be different. Today was her mom's birthday, and her dad always got depressed on those days. At first he would spend the day (and night) sitting alone, usually with a bottle of Jack Daniels, drinking himself into a stupor. That finally ended three years ago when Dani found him in their pool, almost drowned. He had been on the pool deck drinking when he decided he wanted to go for a swim. Dani had been alerted when she heard the splash of him falling into the pool. She ran outside in time to see him floating face down, not moving. She jumped in and pulled him to the side of the pool. He was too heavy to pull up by herself, so she just held him, crying until he finally woke up. With his help she finally got him out of the pool and frantically called 911. By the time the EMTs arrived he had passed out again. The next day he woke up in the hospital, his daughter asleep in the chair beside the bed, holding his hand. He could tell she'd been crying, and couldn't think of why he was in the hospital.

Tears streamed from his eyes and his body was wracked by sobs as the realization hit him. He had nearly killed himself, and the thought of leaving his baby girl an orphan tore though him like a knife. Waking, Dani saw the grief on her father's face and hugged him tight.

"Oh baby, I am so sorry for what I did. I didn't mean to drink that much and certainly didn't mean to almost drown. I don't know what I was thinking. Thank you for saving me, Dani. I love you so much."

"Don't you ever do that to me again. I barely coped with losing mom, even though we knew it was going to happen. But you! You know better, or at least I thought you did. How dare you do that to me!"

"Sweetie, I am so, so sorry. I promise to not drink so much ever again."

"No, not good enough. You are not going to drink ever again, and if you do, the last thing you will see is my ass walking out the front door. Never again, you hear me? Not one drop. I see how much you've been drinking. Who do you think takes the recycling out every week? I see the bottles, and that is just what you do at home. I've heard from Pete and MaryAnn at the office. They see it as well, and are just as worried about you as I am. I'm just as sorry as you that mom died. I loved her as well, but I am not going to let her dying kill me too. No. You are stopping now, and you know my terms if you don't."

Unseen, Jake's doctor, who was a long-time family friend, was standing in the doorway, listening to Dani's verbal lashing of her father.

"I agree with every word, Dani. And Jake, you really are an ass. You have no idea how close you came to leaving your daughter alone in the world. And what would Sue say? She would be devastated to see you like this, not to mention being angry as hell with you. So, later today you are going to meet with one of our staff counselors, and we are going to get you the help you need. It won't be easy, it won't be fun, and you're probably going to hate both me and Dani for awhile, but it will be worth it to get your life back."

The doctor stepped to Dani and embraced her in a hug. Then all three hugged while the tears flowed from all of them. The doctor then walked towards the door with a quiet 'see you later', and left Dani and her dad alone. Looking at him with a hard glare and tears streaming from her eyes, Dani quietly spoke.

"I love you, dad. You know that. But I can't live like this anymore. I won't live like this anymore. So what's it going to be? Are you going to listen to Joann and the counselors and turn this around? Or are you going to turn your back on me and everyone you know and keep up the drinking?"

Jake pulled Dani close and held her tight against his chest. She was amazing. With all the crap he put her through, she still loved him. And he knew there was only one answer.

"Oh sweetie, I love you too. I'm so sorry to have put you through all this. I had no idea what I was doing to you. And yes, I promise to see this through. I love you too much to let you down again. I promise."

That was all three years ago. Since then, Jake stayed on the up and up and didn't touch any alcohol. He even went on several dates over the years to keep Dani off his back about getting out. She still lived at home to save money on rent. She and her dad normally lived separate lives, getting together occasionally for dinner during the week, and spending more time together on the weekends. Her friends still lived and worked in town, so they would see each other often, still spending time around her pool. Jake would try to make himself scarce when they were around to give them the privacy they deserved. However, he still made time to watch them. Who wouldn't want to watch Dani and her friends as they grew from pretty teenagers into devastatingly beautiful young women? But no matter who was over, his eyes always seemed to hover on Dani.

"I can't believe how much Dani looks like her mother. The older she gets, the stronger the resemblance becomes. Her deep green eyes, her long, blonde hair, her laugh, her moods, her body -- she could be her mother's twin."

Later that night, Dani found her dad working in his study.

"Hey dad, do you have a few minutes? I want to run an idea by you."

"Sure. What's up?"

"I think it's time we took a vacation, just you and me. I already ran this by Pete and MaryAnn, and they agree. In fact, they suggested we take a longer vacation than I was proposing, so we can negotiate on that. Anyway, here is where I think we should go -- an all-inclusive adults only resort in Jamaica.

"I got several brochures from them, and I think it looks beautiful. I've always wanted to go to the Caribbean, and here is our chance. On-site they have six different restaurants, water skiing, jet skiing, snorkeling and things like that. Next door is a sister resort that we can use as well, and they have a great looking golf course and several more restaurants. And they have a beach -- a beautiful beach that I can't wait to use. So what do you think?"

"Oh, so that's why Pete and MaryAnn have been hinting for me taking you someplace on vacation. Is everyone at the office in on this?"

"No, just your two most valued employees. And me. In fact, MaryAnn told me that if you didn't agree, I need to call her and she would talk some sense into you. So really, it's three against one for us doing this trip."

As Jake was laughing at how he was ambushed by his daughter and friends, he was casually looking at the brochures Dani had given him.

"OK, but wait a minute. This says the resort is clothing optional. I am not going someplace where I have to be naked in front of strangers for 10 days. And neither are you!"

"First of all, dad, I'm old enough to make my own choices about something like this. And second, it's optional. The main check-in lobby and restaurants are not optional. Everyone has to be fully dressed. The rest of the resort, you can be fully clothed, partially clothed or fully naked -- your choice. But since this is a tropical resort, I figure we'll be wearing bathing suits, t-shirts and shorts the whole time anyway. Which is not much different than how we dress around here in the summer. Besides, you've seen me topless by our pool. How will this be any different?"

Busted, Jake could only blush as he tried to find an answer.

"You knew? Why didn't you say anything? I would have stopped."

"Maybe I didn't want you to stop. Maybe I wanted you to see the woman I've grown into. None of us mind you watching us. In fact, Jodi, Ann and Trina think you are probably the hottest dad around, and look forward to showing off for you. I'm surprised you never said anything to me about it. Plus, I see how you look at me.

"I've seen the pictures of you and mom when you were my age, and I know how much I look like her. And I know how much that must make you ache inside. I love you, dad, and I'm here for you always, in any way you want. So are you in for some fun in the sun with your adoring daughter?"

Jake paused before answering. Looking at his daughter, did she just say she was open to them having sex, taking the place of her mother? No, he must have misunderstood her.

"Yes, I'm in. And I promise not to embarrass you, too much, as a loving, doting father."

Hearing his answer, Dani screamed and jumped into her father's arms.

"Thanks, dad. This will be the best vacation ever. Now, so as not to embarrass you or me too much, how do you want to play this? Do you want to be father/daughter? Or do you want to spice it up a bit and play boyfriend/girlfriend? Or even more fun, how about husband and wife, perhaps on their honeymoon?"

"Wow, you really want to give me a heart attack with this, don't you? Let me think about that before I give you an answer. And by the way, when do we leave on this adventure?"

"Glad you asked. We have a flight to Jamaica leaving at 11:15 Monday morning. So you will have tomorrow to get packed and ready to go."

"Monday! What would've happened if I said no?"

"That was never a possibility. Between my persuasive abilities and having MaryAnn on speed dial, we were going, no matter what."

Admitting defeat, Jake took Dani into his arms for a hug. As they hugged he felt her full breasts pressing into his chest, as if she wanted to make him aware of her excitement for the trip.

"Thanks for this, dad. I promise we will have more fun than you can imagine."

Monday morning found Jake and Dani at the airport, waiting at their gate for their flight. For the first time he looked closely at their tickets and saw they were in first class. He knew that meant a modicum of privacy, or at least more room in their seats, and food and drinks as well.

He glanced at his daughter, who was engrossed in a book. Her long hair cascaded over her shoulders, just brushing her breasts. She was wearing a short black dress, which showcased her long, tanned legs. Just then she looked up and smiled, and for a moment he saw not his daughter, but his wife, and his heart skipped a beat. Dani was so beautiful, and he knew he was going to have a difficult time not having a constant erection around her. Maybe seeing so many other women in various stages of undress will help, but he wasn't so sure.

Soon they were settled in the plane, drinks in hand, winging their way from California to Jamaica. They both watched a movie while they ate, and when it was over, Dani wrapped a blanket around her and went to sleep, her head nestled on Jake's shoulder. Jake fell asleep as well, but woke with a start when he realized Dani had pulled his hand onto her bare thigh and was urging him to slide it higher, under her dress. Her legs were open and soon, with Dani helping, he found his hand nestled at the junction of her thighs, her bare and open pussy within his reach. He left his hand where it lay until she looked at him, smiled, and slid his hand into her moistening pussy.

He knew what she wanted but was still unsure of himself -- could he really slip his fingers into his daughter? He hesitated for a moment until Dani looked up at him and whispered,

"Please, daddy..."

The last time she called him daddy was the day they buried her mother, and all he could do then was hold her as she cried on his shoulder. He also knew how much she wanted this, and how much he wanted this as well. Not caring anymore, he pushed the final inches into the hottest pussy he had ever touched. Her wetness was already spreading across her thighs, and her loud sigh almost ruined the moment. But she kept quiet while Jake slowly fingered her, and soon Dani was cumming, clamping her thighs together, squeezing his fingers, and trembling from head to foot. Jake left his fingers in her pussy until she was ready for him to disengage. He slipped his fingers out of her and lifted them to her mouth.

"I already know what I taste like, daddy. You clean them off."

The rest of the plane ride was uneventful, and they soon found themselves waiting for their luggage and finding the bus to the resort. There were several other couples on their flight heading the same way, so they all introduced themselves on the way.

Soon they were at the resort, and Jake had to admit it looked just like the on the website. There were several receptionists at the registration desk, and quickly Jake and Dani were next.

"Hello, and welcome to Jamaica. Is this your first trip to our resort?"

"Yes, and our first trip to Jamaica as well. I'm Jake Williams."

"Welcome, Mr. Williams, and welcome Ms. Williams. My name is Jessica and I'm very happy to meet you. I'm sure you have lots of questions, and I'm here to help. First, we have a welcome packet for you. Inside are the hours of operation for the different restaurants, on-site amenities, and information on our sister resort next door, which you are welcome to use as well. It also contains general information on the resort, and in your room there will be more of the same. Do you have any questions I can answer for you right now?"

"Just one. Would you explain the "clothing optional" rules, please? I just want to be sure I haven't missed anything."

"Absolutely, sir. The rules really are simple. This lobby and all the restaurants are the only places that guests must be fully clothed. Also, certain activities have clothing requirements. And the restaurants make it simple. Breakfast and lunch are casual, so most people wear swimsuits with cover-ups or t-shirts and shorts, sandals or tennis shoes. For dinner they require a more formal casual -- women usually wear sundresses, shorts and tops and the like. Men usually wear polo or aloha shirts, shorts or slacks.

"Around the grounds you may be fully dressed, partially dressed or fully naked -- that is always the choice of the guest. Most people start fully or partially dressed, and by the end of their stay feel confident enough to be fully naked. We only ask that you don't stare at people and don't have sex in the general public areas. If you want someplace private and outside, all you need to do is ask any employee and they will be happy to help. And feel free to call the desk with any other questions you may have. Someone is on duty 24/7."

Satisfied with Jessica's answers, Jake and Dani went to find their room. Dani had gone all out on the reservation, so they were in a large suite on an upper floor. The room was furnished with a sofa, several easy chairs, a writing desk, a bathroom with a Jacuzzi and a shower for two with showerheads hanging from several sides. A small wet-bar was in the far corner with a sink, stocked refrigerator, and wine cooler full of soft drinks and bottles of water. Sliding doors led to a huge balcony with several chairs. The final touch was the bedroom with an extra large king bed.

"Only one bed? Are you sure you'll be comfortable sleeping on the couch, sweetie?"

"No, dad. My plan is to sleep in the bed, with you. I am sure it is big enough for each of us to have plenty of room. At least until I slide over to your side and cuddle with you.

"And just so you know, I usually sleep in the nude."

After unpacking and cleaning up after the long flight day, Jake and Dani had dinner at the seafood restaurant and then strolled around the grounds of the resort. Dinner had been wonderful, dessert even better, and they both needed to walk off some of what they ate. As they strolled they saw many other couples out as well. Some were walking around, some were in the pool area, some down by the beach, and others were alone in their own worlds. And many of them were naked. After walking for a while, they found a place to sit, and Dani broke the silence.

"Dad, I'm sorry for putting you in such an uncomfortable situation. I thought we needed some time together, alone, so we could get all our thoughts and feelings out, in a safe place. If this is all too much for you, we can get on a plane tomorrow and go back to our lives like this never happened."

"Or we can get everything out into the open. I now realize how much of an ass I was after Sue died. I didn't know what to say to you, or how to make you feel better after what happened. I finally realized I had to let you grieve in your own way, like you let me. Unfortunately, I went in the wrong direction, and was just lucky you were there to save me, in more ways than one.