A Daughter's Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Em, we shouldn't leave it. Can I come in?"

"No, Dad!" she shouted forcefully. She was torn about the prospect of him opening the door seeing her masturbate just as she'd seen him. Part of her would be embarrassed, but part of her wanted him to watch. She secretly wished he wouldn't be so polite, and simply barge in, and take the choice away from her. Maybe she should ask him to come in? "Please, just go to bed and we'll talk tomorrow, OK?" she managed, knowing that she was close to orgasm.

Confused and upset, he knew that he should honour his daughter's privacy. He turned and headed back to his bedroom. Just as he went through the doorway, he thought he heard Emily cry out. It even sounded a bit like "Daddy". He was right, of course, but the sound was muffled. Emily had just climaxed, arching her back while she imagined her father's cum pumping into her wet cunt.

Michael stood still, unsure of what he'd heard, and listened intently for more sounds. He heard nothing so eventually he continued back to bed.

Emily continued to rub her clit, and soon she came again, less intensely this time. She managed to do it in silence. She brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted herself, wishing that it were instead her father's cum that she was tasting.

Michael worried about it all for most of the night and got very little sleep.

Emily, on the other hand, slept like a baby - except for some time in the middle of the night when she awoke and again masturbated herself to orgasm. She'd finally given in to her desires and admitted to herself that she *really* wanted to fuck her father. Again, and again. And she had now accepted it. Regardless of what society said, those were her feelings, and she wasn't going to pretend that they didn't exist, or that they were wrong.

***

When Emily was finally showered and dressed in the morning, she descended the stairs to see her father at the dining table with a steaming cup of coffee near him, and intently reading the Sunday newspaper. He looked up as he heard the tell-tale sounds of the creaking boards in the stairs that announced that she was approaching. He'd been dreading this moment all night.

"Oh, coffee is a great idea!" she announced casually as she headed to the kitchen to their fancy espresso machine.

Michael was dumb founded. She was making this even harder! "Em, we have to talk about last night."

She faced him. "Dad, it's all fine. Really. Please don't stress about any of it. I groped your cock by accident, and then accidentally saw you jerking off. Been there, done that lots of times before," she explained.

Michael couldn't believe what he was hearing. Did she not get it? "But I'm..." he began.

"I know, Dad! You're my father. So what?" she responded, cutting him off. "You're still a guy, and a pretty good looking one. And I love watching guys cum. I used to ask Dylan to do it in front of me from time to time."

"That's seriously too much information, Em! And you're not supposed to catch your father masturbating, let alone find it OK!"

Had she really said that he was good looking?

"Well..." she said, pausing. "I did enjoy it. I can't help it. It's normal for us all to masturbate and enjoy watching others having fun. I masturbated last night, too... A few times," she added.

"After you saw that, you masturbated?" prodded Michael. He was currently not sure how the conversation had reached this point.

"Ah huh!" answered Emily. "That's why I didn't want you to come into my room," she finally admitted.

"You were masturbating then?"

"Ah huh."

Yet again, Michael was stunned into silence. He processed what he had just heard in an almost surreal trance. Was she masturbating because of the movie that they'd watched? Or what she had just seen? He couldn't possibly ask. He was afraid of what the answer might be.

Seeing his torment, she walked over to him, and put a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "Please, Dad, it's all fine," she repeated. She bent down and kissed the top of his head.

"Now, coffee!" she said, breaking the intensity of the moment.

***

From the revelations of that day, Emily's behaviour changed. Although she'd previously not been concerned if her father accidentally caught her naked walks down the hallway to the bathroom, the frequency seemed to increase. A lot. It seemed that she was spending a lot of time naked.

For Michael's part, he had gone the other way. Previously very casual about being naked, he'd retreated to when Emily had first moved back in with him. He carefully avoided any chance of her seeing him undressed. He saved his masturbation sessions for after they'd both gone to bed, or during the day while she was at work.

Michael could also clearly hear Emily's moans at night from across the hallway. Obviously, she was masturbating, and would often finish with an unashamedly loud orgasm. He had sometimes heard muffled noises in the past, but he was sure that she wasn't holding back anymore.

To his own dismay, he couldn't help himself when he heard Emily going at it. He would slowly stroke himself, timing his own orgasm for when he could hear that Emily was about to have her own. She was loud enough that he didn't mind making his own grunt as he shot cum all over his abdomen. He loved the feel of doing that and would often leave it there all night.

With the warm weather now here, the school's summer holidays started, and so Emily had several weeks of vacation. Her naked activities had now extended to her reclining outside in the garden and reading under the shade of one of the large trees. The garden was completely private, with a tall fence, and no neighbouring houses had windows that looked down on it. Where she sat was in complete view of the glass panels looking out onto the garden from the downstairs level. Sometimes she would bend her knees and separate her legs a little, giving full view of her pussy lips. Michael found many excuses to walk past, taking in the view of his beautiful, sexy daughter.

One day, Emily had had enough of Michael's changed behaviour. Michael was sitting on the lounge, reading a newspaper, and Emily walked back in from one of her outdoor naked reading sessions. She stood before him, hands on hips. Such a vision, he thought.

"Dad, what's going on?" she inquired, with a hint of anger in her voice.

"What do you mean, Em? I'm just reading my newspaper," he responded somewhat confused by her tone.

"No, I mean between us. Ever since I saw you cum, you've avoided me seeing you at all. We never used to do that!"

"I haven't!" he protested but knew that it was a lie.

"You have! You're always super careful to get clothes on before there's any chance of me seeing you."

"You sound like you're wanting to see me?" he questioned but didn't wait for a response. "Besides, I could say that you've been behaving in the opposite manner. You're always naked lately! Right now, is a really good example!" But he had to admit to himself that he had been enjoying every moment of taking in his daughter's physical attributes.

"I have, you're right," she agreed, somewhat chastised. Then she added, "But is that so bad? And yeah, I do like looking at you. You're sexy, Dad. There's nothing wrong with us seeing each other."

"You want to see me naked? On purpose?" he asked. He admitted to himself that her revelation had given him a thrill of excitement.

"Sure!" she replied. After a second, she asked, "Do you mean now?" She had mistaken his question for a suggestion.

Michael thought about it. He realised he had been silly and embarrassingly shy about Emily seeing his body. "Are you saying you want me to strip now?"

Emily thought for a second. "Why not?" she said. "I've been standing here naked in front of you for this entire conversation. You can return the favour!"

"Really? And you don't think this is a bit weird?"

"Not at all. I love the look of your body, Dad." It was a simple truth, said simply.

Feeling a little cornered by his own remarks, he started unbuttoning his shirt. "This is just between you and me," he said. "No one can know that I'm doing this."

"That we're doing this, Dad. And of course, who would I tell?"

Soon he was completely naked before her. He'd never felt embarrassed at her looking at him, but now his cheeks were flushed, and he was even trembling slightly under her watchful stare.

"Much better!" she said with a smile. Emily allowed herself to take time and look him over properly, finishing her perusal by looking directly at his cock, and not removing her gaze from there.

After several seconds of that, Michael panicked. He felt the all-too-familiar surge of blood to his penis. He was becoming very excited to know that his daughter was staring - quite lustfully by his own approximation - at his sex. He willed his cock to relax, but it was no good. He knew that Emily would be able to see it growing by now.

"Satisfied?" he said hoping that he could put clothes on before it got any awkwardly larger.

"No, I'm not done yet. You've seen heaps of me lately, Dad. I've got some catching up to do."

"But Em!" he cried exasperatedly, looking down at his cock.

"It's OK, Dad. Let it happen," she soothed. She knew the obvious signs of the start of an erection.

It was as if his cock had received the instruction directly. Happen, it did. The speed of his oncoming erection increased. "Em, I shouldn't be getting hard in front of you. You already saw too much of that!"

"Is it exciting you that I'm watching you get hard?" she asked with a devilish grin on her face.

By now his cock was more than half erect. "Unfortunately, yes. Come on, Em, please don't make me stand here. This isn't what father and daughter should see of each other."

"I said it's OK, Dad. You just admitted you find it exciting, and now I'm letting you know that I do too. I'm pretty sure I'm getting wet." With that, she reached between her legs and poked two fingers inside her. Michael's jaw dropped, and his cock stood straight up, now fully erect. "Yep, I'm soaking," she said finally, inspecting her glistening fingers.

Seeing the torment in her father's eyes, she walked quietly towards him. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a big hug. His cock pressed against her abdomen, and her nipples pressed against his. He instantly froze. Silently she continued to hug him, and he eventually allowed her embrace to wash over him and relaxed into her arms. He put his arms around her too and returned the hug. She felt so good to him, and it was a strangely natural-feeling embrace, regardless of the truth of the situation. He fought a strong urge to kiss her passionately.

His cock was now throbbing against her skin. When she finally pulled away, she looked down at his hard cock, and saw that his cock head was wet with pre-cum. "Oh, Daddy! You are an excitable one, aren't you?" she teased. She looked down at her own abdomen and saw that some of the pre-cum had transferred to her. She purposely reached for it with the fingers coated with her own pussy juices, and played with it, smiling mischievously. "Very excitable!"

"OK, Em. Seriously, we have to stop before..."

"You cum again?" she interjected.

"No," he responded, although he admitted that there was always the danger of that. "Before we take this too far," he explained.

Emily's expression changed to a mock pout. "Spoil sport," she joked.

Michael smiled nervously but didn't know what else to say.

"Do you have any good reading material, Dad?" she asked, changing the subject completely.

Thankful to be talking about, and thinking about, something else, Michael replied, "Yeah, I've got a good book upstairs."

"Good! Bring it down and join me in the garden," she instructed.

"Can I put some clothes on?" he said, smiling. He guessed her answer.

"Of course not! It's beautiful being outside, completely free under the sky and warm breeze. There's no better way to read a book!"

Resigned to now spending a lot of time naked with his daughter, Michael made his way upstairs. His still-hard cock bouncing with every step. When he came back down, his erection had mostly subsided, but he was still a little turgid. He knew that once he got that excited, ultimately the only solution was to cum. He would have some fun by himself later.

He took up a position nearby Emily in the garden, and father and daughter began reading - not an item of clothing in sight.

***

Naked garden reading became a daily event, and Michael relaxed into it. He even purposely spent more time naked to allow Emily to "catch him". Another time they had a long conversation with nothing on, and he couldn't help himself from getting hard again. This time he didn't resist it, and Emily openly watched his erection with a large smile on her face.

Michael felt dirty, and wrong, but also couldn't help the thrill of excitement at the strange relationship that had developed with his daughter.

Michael noted that Emily had a habit of bringing three or four books with her into the garden. She would read a few chapters of one, and then pick up a different book, and begin reading that.

"How do you keep track of all of the stories?" he enquired one day.

Emily looked up from her book, working out what Michael was asking about. "Oh, the books? I don't know, I've just always read that way. Variety, I guess?"

"Ha ha! I think I'll stick to one at a time," he laughed.

On one day they were reading in the garden again. Michael was engrossed in his own book when he caught movement out of the corner of his eye in Emily's direction. He looked up to see Emily's knees bent, legs open widely, and she was gently rubbing her clit with her fingers. In her other hand she was holding a book that Michael hadn't at first noticed. It must have been on the bottom of the pile when she started reading that day. 'Erotica. 30 Short Stories' was its title.

Emily sensed his gaze and stopped playing with herself. She looked at him, and in a completely casual tone said, "I guess I should take this upstairs to finish."

Michael was speechless. His daughter had been playing with herself in front of him, and then made what he was pretty sure was an announcement that she would finish herself off. He instantly started to get hard, and Emily caught sight of his erection before swishing her hips towards the door to go inside. "Thanks, Dad. That can give me something to think about," she said teasingly.

Words still escaped Michael. He tried to act naturally and began reading his book again. By now, Emily had made her way upstairs - he assumed to her bedroom. He soon gave up trying to read. There was no way that he could concentrate.

Curiosity got the better of him. He loved hearing the sounds Emily made when she masturbated. His erection was now complete - unable to remove from his mind the images of his daughter playing with herself.

Michael made his way inside and stood at the bottom of the stairs. He could clearly hear little moans coming from Emily's bedroom. Timing his foot placement on the creaky stairs to coincide with her noises, he slowly made his way up them. He was irresistibly pulled toward her sounds of ecstasy.

Finally, he reached the top of the stairs. His cock throbbed as he listened to his daughter moan loader and loader. He stroked his cock but was careful not to be too enthusiastic with it, lest he cum in the hallway all over the floor. Soon Emily came and cried out loudly. He listened intently as she let out little whimpers in the aftermath of her orgasm.

Suddenly he realised that he was in a huge predicament. He was standing near the bedroom door of his freshly satisfied daughter, he was sporting a huge erection, and there was no escape for him now that she was quiet. The floorboards creaked in the direction of his own bedroom, and the stairs creaked if he tried to return the way he had come.

Stuck in the dilemma, he tossed up his options of what to try. But then Emily appeared in the hallway outside her bedroom door, still completely naked, and was surprised to see her father standing at the top of the stairs - clearly very excited.

"Dad! You were listening?" she asked with a smile. She didn't seem angry in the slightest. "You naughty boy!"

"No, Em!" he tried lying, but realised that he didn't have any excuses at all.

"Would you like to review that response, Dad?"

"OK. I'm sorry! I saw you down in the garden, and then I wanted to listen. Alright, I did listen!" he admitted. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't be, Daddy," she responded. There was no hint of malice in her voice. "I like that you listened. Maybe I should have stayed down in the garden and let you watch as well?"

"No, that would have been wrong, Em. Wrong for me to watch, I mean."

"According to whom?"

"Well... I think just about everyone," said Michael.

"I don't care about everyone else," Emily said with a wave of her hand.

Michael thought for a moment. "What's happening to us, Em?" he asked finally.

"I... don't rightly know, Dad," she started. "But I think we have to be more honest with ourselves, and each other." After another pause, she said, "I can tell you this: I can't remember a time in my life when I've been more happy."

He smiled at that. Emily had an inate ability to cutting through everything and succinctly getting to the heart of the matter. "Me too," he said.

"Come on," suggested Emily. "Let's do a bit more reading, and then get dinner going. Unless, of course, you need to do something with... that!" she said pointing at his still erect cock. "Maybe I should stand outside and listen, too? I like hearing your grunt when you cum."

At that, Michael knew that she'd heard his masturbations at night that resulted in simultaneous orgasms for the two of them.

"No, I guess I'll save it for later," he joked. In truth, he knew it wasn't really a joke at all. Emily raised an eyebrow and smiled.

After reading for a while, Emily announced that she was going to have a shower.

When Michael heard the water start, he crept into her bedroom to find the book of erotica. He didn't need to look hard - it was on her bedside table, cast casually aside after she'd cum earlier. He flicked through it, noticing that the start of several stories had "dog ear" page corners folded over. 'Her favourites,' he thought to himself. 'Daddy Does Daughter' was the first title to catch his eye. 'Oh God,' he thought. But he wasn't surprised. It merely confirmed what he thought. There were several marked stories that included incest, including one where the father raped his daughter, only for her to beg for more. Some others included some very rough-play sex. His daughter was a pervert, he concluded, but he was finding himself also turned on by his quick perusal of most of the stories - minus the one about rape. His fatherly instincts were far too strong for him to ever take her by force. Realising that he'd spent too much time spying on his daughter's fetishes, and hearing the water stop, he quickly replaced the book, and went to his room also to shower.

***

That evening was an odd one. There was much less conversation and many furtive exchanges of looks between the two. Michael still couldn't get out of his mind some of the synopses of her favourite erotic stories. 'That's what you get for spying,' he thought to himself.

They watched a documentary together, and then they both decided to call it a night and go to bed.

Shortly after brushing her teeth, Michael heard the predictable and unmistakable sounds of his daughter masturbating. Again. She certainly had a strong libido; he gave her that. 'She must get it from her father,' he thought, and smiled at his own internal joke.

Michael lay on his back, gently gripping and tugging at his hard cock. He wanted to hold off his orgasm until he heard Emily's own. She was making it difficult for him. She was certainly loud enough. That wasn't the problem at all: she seemed to be going for the extended version tonight.