A Daughter's Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaked copious amount of pre-cum as he edged himself, happy to let out the occasional "Oh..." or loud breath. He may as well give Emily as much entertainment as she was giving him, he thought. Both knowing that they listened to each other was amazingly liberating for him.

Finally, he heard her mounting noises, knowing that she *must* be ready to cum soon. He increased the frequency and forcefulness of his own actions. A small lake of his pre-cum was now sitting in the depression of his bellybutton. He vocalised his own pleasure for Emily's benefit and was rewarded with the sounds that he knew led to her orgasm. 'Thank God,' he though. 'I have to explode!'

Suddenly he heard her screaming climax, and a second later he made his own loud cum-grunt as buckets of cum spurt from his cock onto his abdomen. He couldn't remember when he'd produced so much cum. He made low guttural sounds in his throat as he enjoyed the aftermath, and then heard the clear enunciation of a sigh with the accompanying words, "Oh, Daddy!" come from Emily's room. He didn't know if it was 'Daddy' in the fantasy that she'd just had, or if she was addressing him in real life, at the debauched activity that they'd clearly shared with each other.

He heard Emily tip toe down the hallway to the main bathroom, letting loose several little sighs along the way.

He lay there for a while, realising that he'd came so much that it was going to roll down over the side of his abdomen and onto his sheets. He normally didn't worry too much, but he thought that maybe a bit of clean up for so much cum was in order. He carefully got out of bed and crossed his bedroom doorway to make his way to the ensuite.

At that moment, Emily emerged from the main bathroom, whose door was immediately opposite his bedroom door. She was, of course, naked still.

"Oh hi, Daddy!" Emily said rather seductively. She was still in the land of orgasmic bliss. "Did you enjoy that?"

Only slightly embarrassed, he replied, "Very! A long one!" He smiled but was becoming increasingly aware that gravity had hold of the cum on the front of his body. He assumed that Emily couldn't see it in the darkness, and from the distance between them. But the blue of the light from the moon streamed in through a high window and made his sticky mess very obvious to Emily.

She crossed the hallway to him. "That was amazing. Thank you for letting me hear better. You can be even louder next time, if you want," she suggested, again with desire in her eyes.

He realised that he'd better get cleaned up before he dripped cum on the floor. Before he could respond, Emily threw her arms around him, much as she had when she'd 'forced' him to stand with a hard-on in front of him. She pressed her body completely against his, knowing exactly what was there. "Night, Daddy!" she cried enthusiastically, and kissed him briefly on the lips. She felt the warm stickiness of his cum cover her own abdomen.

Michael knew immediately that it had happened and knew that there'd be no way that she didn't notice. He was confused that she said nothing about it and turned on her heels and her naked form quickly disappeared down the hallway. He watched her disappear into her bedroom.

Absently, Michael put some fingers against the cum on his abdomen, very aware that so much of it had transferred to Emily, it was no longer in danger of making a mess on the floor.

'My daughter has my cum on her, and doesn't mind,' he thought. It sent a surge of excitement through him. He slowly returned to his bedroom, no longer worried about cleaning himself up. Instead, he lay on his bed, playing with his cum, imagining Emily doing the same.

In Emily's room, she was doing just that. She brought her fingers to her lips and tasted her father's cum for the first time.

***

The next night was movie night, and Emily insisted on choosing. She purposely chose another movie with lots of sex scenes. She knew that her father wouldn't be able to help but get hard from them.

Seeing the title of the movie, Michael guessed what it might be like. He didn't object. He was now used to getting hard in the presence of his daughter and was actually looking forward to it.

Emily immediately rested her head on his lap. This time she didn't resist the temptation, and gently kissed the skin on her father's thigh.

Michael felt a tingle run from the place that she kissed directly to his balls. Two weeks ago, he would have insisted that she stop, but instead he said, "That feels nice, Em!" He ran his fingers through her thick hair.

"Mmm," she muttered quietly at his gentle touch.

Michael could already feel his cock getting slightly swollen, and nothing raunchy had (yet) happened in the movie. Occasionally, Emily gave another little kiss to his thigh, and his cock grew slightly each time.

Eventually the first sex scene started, and Michael's erection quickly sprung up so that it was pushing uncomfortably against his shorts' material. Knowing that his daughter's head was so close to his rock-hard cock thrilled him even more.

Out of his constant sense of proprietary, he said quietly, "Maybe we need that cushion again, Em?"

She knew instantly that her father must be hard behind her head but pretended not to. "Are you hard already, Dad?" she asked and simultaneously reached behind her as she did when she accidentally groped him previously. She felt around and grabbed his cock decisively, even giving it a few tugs. "Oh, very hard, Dad!"

"Em!" he protested loudly.

She sat up and looked him in the eyes. Pure lust was all that he could see. She was again touching the massive bulge in his shorts.

"Em, you have to stop!"

She ignored his instruction, and said, "Can I see you hard again?"

"Em, no! We're taking things too far!"

"Please, Daddy? Make a daughter happy?"

Something broke in Michael. Who was he kidding? He wanted it as much as Emily did. Maybe more. He wanted her more than he'd wanted anyone.

"OK," he said finally.

"Really? Oh, Daddy!"

The way that she was emphasising 'Daddy' made him realise that this had become a realisation of one of her fantasies.

He stood up, first removing his shirt, then dropping his shorts, and finally removing his underwear, already sporting a damp patch from his pre-cum.

"You're so hard, Daddy!" she said. Without asking, she grabbed his cock with her hand, and pumped it a few times between base and tip.

"Are you sure you want to be doing that? You know it will make me cum if you keep going," he asked carefully.

A little more pre-cum appeared at the head of his cock when Emily pumped it. She wiped a finger across it, collecting it, and then brought it to her mouth. Looking into his eyes, she licked her finger, showing her father that she'd just tasted him.

Michael groaned. He knew that they'd both gone too far for him to even think about protesting further. Desire filled both their eyes.

"Can I suck you, Daddy? Make you cum with my mouth?"

Giving in to his mounting excitement, he thought about the stories he'd seen in her book of erotica and decided to give her a treat by getting into character.

"Be a good daughter and suck your Daddy's cock. Suck it until his cum explodes in your mouth!" he ordered.

Emily beamed a smile, knowing exactly what her father was doing. "Yes, Daddy!" she said obediently.

She kneeled in front of him and took his cock in her mouth and registered the musky odour of his groin. Her tongue swirled around his cock, and she sucked on it hard.

"You are a good daughter!" he exclaimed. "Lick your Daddy's balls, too!"

"Yes, Daddy," she again said obediently, and began complying.

Michael was in heaven. Emily was so good at pleasuring him with her mouth, and the thought that he had ordered his own daughter to give him a blowjob, and that she was doing it so willingly, had taken his excitement to another level.

"That feels amazing. Suck me again. Take me all in!"

Emily looked at his cock. "I'm not sure that I can, Daddy!" Seeing the stern reprimand on his face, she added, "I'll try!"

"Good girl," he said as he rested his hands on her head, and he forced his cock deep into her throat. She gagged instantly but he quickly let her escape.

"My God, Daddy, you're big!"

"Keep sucking. I need to cum badly," he insisted. She immediately set to work on his cock again. "Are you going to swallow it all? All of your Daddy's cum?"

She removed his cock from her mouth long enough to say, "Every last drop!" She then took his cock back in and sucked hard and swirled her tongue around him some more.

"Oh God, Em!" he said, getting out of character. "I'm going to..." he started.

Emily put her hands on his butt cheeks and drew his pelvis in to her face to prove that she wanted him to blast his cum into her mouth.

Instantly his cock started twitching and pulsating as thick cum spurted into his daughter's mouth. Several times it shot deep down her throat, sliding to her stomach. She sucked on it, pulling the cum directly out of his cock.

Finally, he gently held her head and motioned for her to pull away. The head of his cock was now super sensitive.

"Oh, Dad, I love the taste of your cum!" Emily declared.

"That was amazing, Em! Unexpected, but amazing!"

Now that she'd given him a few moments to recover, she had her own orgasm to sort out. Getting back into character, she said, "Will Daddy give his daughter a reward for her efforts?"

"I think good daughters deserve to be rewarded!"

She reached down for the hem of her summer dress and lifted it up quickly, revealing that she had no panties or bra on. Although Michael had already strongly suspected it, her lack of underwear confirmed that she had planned the whole situation.

Emily lay down on the lounge on her back and open her legs widely.

Michael saw the glistening wetness of her pussy. He needed to taste it so badly.

He nuzzled his face between her legs and licked slowly up the length of her lips to her clit.

"Oo, Daddy, that feels good! Do you like the taste of your daughter?"

"I love it! If I could taste it every day, I would!"

"You can, Daddy. I'm yours now," she said in a strangely reflective manner. Michael knew that it wasn't just being in character for her fantasy. She meant it.

"I'm yours, too, my beautiful, sexy daughter."

The sheer expression of their lust and love for each other sent all of her nerves on end. Her father followed the words with the pushing of his tongue inside her sopping wet cunt, and he greedily consumed her. Licking deeply inside her, and then moving his tongue to her clit in a repeated fashion had her moaning loudly now.

"Oh Daddy. Oh Daddy. Don't stop!"

Her moaning reached the sounds that he knew led to her orgasm, and he continued the actions of his tongue. She gripped hold of the hands that he had on her inner thighs that were holding her pussy in place for him. Her nails dug painfully into the tops of his hands as she arched her back and shuddered in an earthquake-like climax. Her hips bucked but he kept his mouth attached to her cunt, his tongue and lips extending her orgasm. He couldn't go far in any case because her nails had now buried a little into the skin on his hands. Far from disliking it, the pain she was delivering made him feel intimately part of every wave of pleasure racking her.

When she finally came back to reality, she realised what she'd done with her fingernails.

"Oh, Dad, I'm sorry! You took me somewhere new, and I didn't even realise what I was doing."

"I wouldn't change any of what just happened for the world. That was incredible, Em. You drew me into your orgasm," he said truthfully. A smile grew as he thought of one of the subjects of her erotic short stories. "But Daddy might need to punish his daughter for such a naughty act!"

Emily's grin turned devilish. "That could be lots of fun, Daddy," she said, but then to continue the fantasy, corrected herself. "I mean...I'm so sorry, Daddy. I promise not to do it again," she said with a mock expression of apology.

She picked up one of his hands and gently kissed where a little blood had escaped his torn skin. Then she repeated the action on the other hand.

"Don't think that will help you escape your punishment!" Michael was enjoying this.

"Oh, no, Daddy. I think I deserve a lot of punishment!"

They both burst out laughing, unable to hold the fabricated daydream any longer.

"Dad?" Emily asked after thinking for a while.

"Yes, my love," Michael responded.

She smiled at his chosen form of address. "Can I stay with you - in your bed, tonight? We can take things slowly, if you want, but I think things could get too weird - even weirder - if we slept in separate beds tonight," she rationalised.

Michael considered what she had asked. She was right, of course. "I'd love that," he began. "Truthfully, I've wanted to do everything with you for a long time, but I think we should slow things down for a bit - just to make sure that neither of us thinks that they're making a mistake. But yes, we'll stay together tonight and every night after that if we both want it."

She nodded. She understood. What had happened tonight wasn't trivial.

Soon they had ascended the stairs, holding hands the whole way. Emily thought about moving her toothbrush into her father's ensuite. Secretly she wanted to but she knew that it was too early for that.

They snuggled together in her father's bed - the warmth of their skin against each other.

Looking into his eyes, Emily said "I love you, Dad," as usual, but the meaning had changed completely.

Without his usual answer, Michael leant forward and kissed his daughter. Passionately. Deeply. Their tongues danced around each other, and he gently caressed her back.

In minutes they were both sound asleep, wrapped in each other's arms.