All Comments on 'A Daughter's Plan Pt. 02'

by IAmAllThatIsMan

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more would read and score IF

you didn't use the apostrophe incorrectly in your title. it should read 'A Daughters Plan' This error makes me reluctant to read your story; it promises that there will be so many spelling errors that it would be hard to keep track of the story. Fix the title, post again and more people will read it.

HillfrogHillfrogabout 4 years ago
Quite a bit of...

...sexist wish fulfillment going on there.

The sexy bits were hot, no denying (I gave 5 stars, so sue me!) - the total breaking of a lesbian feminist climate, gender, etc. activist to a contented sub housewife, however, left me a bit... "Okay, boomer!" about the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Inane

The good news is that the author wrote nine pages. The bad news is is rather he wrote two paragraphs with less caricatured characters and predicable narrative.

GodOfThunder7GodOfThunder7about 4 years ago
Awesome story!

Please tell me there will be a Chapter 3???

mnemnethmnemnethabout 4 years ago

Love the story ❤️ absolutely fantastic!! Maybe part three when Katie's Mom comes to visit for the birth, along with Jessica's Mom worked in???

Love the descriptions couldn't stop reading!!! More Please 🙏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
a few thoughts

1) re the grammar lesson- before chastising the author on “correct use” of apostrophe, you might want to study it. As the story started out with only a single daughter planning any type of revenge/justice or whatever - only to be disabused of her notions of Daddy’s malfeasance upon sampling his offering- I think the singular person is correct.

2) Aside from my personal preference for longer sentences than employed herein, this is some pretty fucking awesome writing and character development. I’ll wait as long as it takes for subsequent chapters of equal intensity to arrive. Something about slow boiling foreplay, and all that.

3) During those first few months of Katie’s inevitable tummy swelling, she may need feel the need to join Jessica in sharing Daddy Rick. Only then would the apostrophe need to be relocated.

4) Some pretty damned fine writing here, folks, and would be just as fine without the monster cervix wrecking cock -but maybe that’s just me?

IlfenIlfenabout 4 years ago
enjoyable follow-up

It's hot and your building of anticipation is great. However the kate's was a bit too over the top. Obviously, well fleshed out characters are not a requirement for a sex story, but it kinda smelled a bit like the person writing her has their own axe to grind.

If you framed this as her slowly warming up to her dad and wanting his affection rather than a "SJW" caricature becoming tamed it would have felt more right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Ridiculously hot.

Getting Kate to renounce all her feminist snowflake bullshit and embrace her natural instincts to be fucked hard and bred was awesome!

DontSellMyCookiesDontSellMyCookiesabout 4 years ago
Agreed with Hillfrog

Hot, well written for the most part, and decently slow-burn.

Not on board with the actual rape and over-the-top snowflakeyness. It’s 2020, you don’t need to be a gender studies major gold star lesbian to care about the environment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot and Amusing

When I started the story, I just about rolled my eyes at the super lefty chick. I made the mistake of assuming that something would not be done about that. Imagine my surprise by the end. Cheers.

Now if only the rest of the moronic leftists would change that drastically. :/

GodOfThunder7GodOfThunder7almost 4 years ago
More

I am hoping for more. Great story!

asbstareasbstarealmost 4 years ago

Really enjoying this series, so hope to see more. Would be interesting to see Sarah and/or Kate's mom integrated into the fold somehow, along with maybe some (easily repudiated) antagonism from Beth/Ben in future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bring back...

The wife and the two mothers. Heck, turn the second (lesbian) mother too, if you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A great spiritual successor to

I think this is a great spiritual successor to Tastes Like Candy; IAmAllThatIsMan has really done a great job in capturing that essence of eroticism and drama that really makes a hot story great. I really hope the author continues to write and finish this series since it's really just a great read.

chairfanchairfanover 3 years ago

Good series, hope you continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope you write part 3 great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, hopefully you finish the rest of the last two parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am not really a fan of sociopolitical commentary in stroke stories.

However, kate does offer an excellent analog to the liberalism pumped out of university. The most profound, and I do mean profound, critique comes when kate is checking her sister out on page one and she goes "wait, is that empowering or objectifying?" It's beautiful actually. There are succinct nuggets like this in other domains. If you were to for example ask the question "what is a woman?" to the right person their brain short circuits.

This comes on the heels of a story that is a pretty standard marriage where the husband breaks his back to come home to a woman and kids that take him for granted. Meanwhile a bunch of young women today define that as oppression.

To build on the climate chage point. Everybody forgot climategate. Emails were leaked from some university saying they are faking it in 09. Mass production of these batteries, for electric cars, requires cobalt and to mine for them causes deforestation. Lastly, all the CO2 is causing us to live in the greenest time ever, because plants use CO2 food. So I am not sold a graph of CO2 vs Plant life would look much different than a graph of wolves vs deer where as one rises the other rises then you hit a critical mass and the graph resets.

You also touch on other good points like the cloudy vision of what a young woman expects out of life and the combative nature of hyper-fragile they have.

One I think you missed is independent women don't exist. Long-haul truckers, garbage men, construction workers, sewage treatment workers, engineers, comp sci geniuses, inventors, guys on oil rigs, guys that put up phone/power lines all exist. All of our infrastructure is built by men. So you can say, "I'm a super independent woman blah blah blah," but if the trash workers quit for like 3 weeks you'd lose your mind.

Overall I actually agree with a number of your points and I'd be shocked if you aren't brilliant, but I kinda have to be consistent (because I levelled annoyance at ogma the druid's stories for having the same shallow/unexplored anti-racist and sjw themes as every other story) and be a little annoyed that we're blending political themes with stroke stories.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent story! Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING FLAMING STARS!

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanover 1 year ago

5*

Tbh i would've preferred a slightly more realistic finale. Kate just as broken and submitted but maybe less explicitly debased about it. Minor complaint.

The raft as African waterhole was some of the best writing I've encountered on lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, I really hope you are going to continue. I wish you write at least 1 chapter taking place 18 years later...;)

GodOfThunder7GodOfThunder7over 1 year ago

I really need another chapter to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I have four more parts of this story mapped out in my head" - your quote from the beginning of the first part. Please, keep your word and give us more, this story is too good to be abandoned!

Flom2503Flom25038 months ago

I usually don't comment storys, but the "A Daughter's Plan" series is better than many books I bought, in my opinion. So if you have further Ideas for this story please go on and share them with us. This is realy good entertainment.

Best Regards from Germany

Florian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

At first it was a fairly good fantasy, Would have liked to see where this one goes, but I guess life, like a lady dog, gets in the way.

RMike35RMike3528 days ago
Rick,Jessica,and Katie.

For Katie or Kate at the beginning proclaimed she was a Gold Star Lesbian and also an Empowered Feminazi of hating all men for their brutish nature.But Jessica tore Katie's beliefs to shreds by making Katie submit to her.

And Jessica further got Katie to deny her beliefs of lesbianism,thereby turning Katie into a dutiful submissive housewife to her Daddy and sister Jessica.Yes Rick made her drop out of College,but for both Rick and Jessica to put Katie in her place as a submissive was both sinister and appropriate.Rick and Jessica had a willing sexslave, all though this story could have turned dark with bondage and S&M I am glad the author didn't turn it into that.

I am not against Domme and Sub genre's but when it turns into whips and crops and paddles that just is a Big No No,not into that shit at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous