All Comments on 'A Daughter's Plan'

by IAmAllThatIsMan

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fan-Fucking-Tastic

This is one of the best. Incest stories I have ever read. A few things may have been a bit off. But. Other then those few things. A fucking Plus. Please do write more stories. Especially this length. It took awhile to reach the sex. But man. What a. Build. Up. Excellent execution. I’ll eagerly await more stories from you.

-Hephaestus

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

hey huge fan of talkman and I really enjoyed your work, interested to see what you got plan next for this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Homewrecker stories,delicious

Homewrecker stories with an initially reluctant husband a betrayed wife and a homewrecker who ruins the marriage, tricks the husband into impregnating her and gets what she wants....awesome...keep up the good work

LefreakLefreakover 4 years ago
Eagerly...

... waiting for the rest. Let this not be another unfinished promising story.

jsmangisjsmangisover 4 years ago
Excellent!

You grabbed my attention with the very first sentence, and kept me totally captivated by this story to the very end. I don't know where you are going with this but I am anxiously waiting for the next chapter. Will they visit her mother after having their baby? will they have a big dicked son who will breed his mother as well? So many possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Greatness

Amazing story. Had me hooked, non stop reading. Simply outstanding. Hope there's more to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome!

Wow! A page turner to the end and expertly written. Not once did I catch a common mistake I see often in lengthier stories where the author themself becomes confused over names, places or events. As much as I hate to say it, I don't think there should be a continuation of this story - it is what is and it was expertly done. Any add-on would only detract. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

It's a fantastic story and keep me reading it entirely. I was spellbound by it. Keep writing

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 4 years ago
Great story

I really thought she was toast there after Benny jetted. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Make a second part to this.. this was absolutely amazing. Legit couldn’t quit reading- hate that it did end.

damon111damon111over 4 years ago
Awesome

Keep writing love the story update when you can

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too Much ?

Try again. 8 pages leading to ... nothing substantial.

Ocean33Ocean33over 4 years ago
A great story

Wow I was hooked right from the start. I loved the slow seduction, the build up and the sex was so hot. You have a gift my friend. I look forward to reading more of your work

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 4 years ago
Great Story

Ye, a little long, but flowed nicely along to a very fitting climax. Makes a person wish they had a daughter that they never knew about show up at their door...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dammit all to hell

I came to stroke to porn, instead I got invested in this! How am I supposed to jerk off now?! Actually quite easily in fact.

Not going to lie this was hot as hell, and for smut the story was well written. I really enjoyed this. You're an amazing writer.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Interesting

Well written little piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

I’m not sure how you’ve got 4 more parts since it seemed like you tied it up neatly but it was hot, I’d love to see what else you got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"So, let me know if you like it and would appreciate more."

I liked it and would appreciate more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pregnant???

Having sex on thanksgiving and being pregnant by Christmas she moves fast! Enjoyed the story up till the epilogue timeline

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MOAR!

I must have MOAR! A very impressive first story posted by this author! Yes, by all means, if you have more of this superb smut saved on a thumb drive somewhere please upload at the earliest convenience!

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkover 4 years ago
More please

It was a good story and I hope there's more. I would have liked it better if they had made Ben fuck his mother and Jessica's Mum had moved in and got pregnant like her daughter. It would have been so hot if Rick had fucked granny in front of the family too and got her addicted to his cock.

MaximguyMaximguyabout 4 years ago
Good except for...

The size of the guys cock. I mean, it’s your story, but I really rolled my eyes when I read that.

Otherwise, really good. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
good story

Its a good story, you are clearly a good writer. I would like the father to be more submissive and the daughter to be more dominant. But, still agreat story.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 4 years ago

Yes, I can definitely see the influence of TheTalkMan. Your story contains a similar mix of almost comic raunchiness combined with nastiness. I think you rushed through things a bit, the seduction was too quick (which is true for part two, as well), but it was sexy and pleasantly unpleasant in a dark kind of way. I'd be interested to she how you develop as a writer, particularly if you gain your own voice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WHAT A PERVERTED

...and interesting story.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

read the first section of the first page - her mother not actually dying made me laugh uncontrollably, rate this story 5 stars and go to the comments and write this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

As fan of The Talk Man myself, I must say that I really enjoyed your story. Can't wait to read your future projects and see how you develop your own style. Great Job!

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangealmost 3 years ago

Simply amazing. Had me Laughing out loud and hard as a rock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So Nasty and So Nice. Interesting. A lot of women don't regard conjugal relations as part of the marriage contract.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Compared to your reference TheTalkMan your story felt delightfully fresh and brought in some new ideas. This is especially true since his latest efforts seem redundant and overindulgant. The seduction was a bit quick, but within the confines of the segment still somewhat plausible. But the dialogue during the big reveal seemed really impausible. Nobody talks like that when fucking, it felt too clinical and came on too sudden.

Having said that, I'll definitely keep an eye out for your work! Good - No - Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kinda poetic. If you don't value what you have, then how can you expect to keep it. I'm 25 and will never marry, but I imagine this is basically a power fantasy for all the men out there that give their all to a woman and get like 10% back. Yeah babe you still need to go to work and get the bat if we hear a noise in the night, but you're entitled if you think that means I need to put out. Oh and raise my bastard.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Oh The Irony.

Jessica was a Masterful Manipulator,setting everything up to get the Daddy she longed for,and for getting rid of Beth and Ben so she could have her Daddy all to herself as his Teen Whore Daughter Sexslave.

And really hitting Beth and Ben where it hurts the most. Jessica may be an evil sadistic cunning she-devil but she got exactly what she wanted namely her Daddy's Huge Cock and also his baby inside her,so for that I commend Jessica for getting rid of the true villains in the story namely Beth and Ben.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Good story and worthy of 5 BIG FAT ASS BLAZING STARS!

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderabout 1 year ago

Were they poor, "without a pot to piss in" or could she afford plastic surgery just to look a bit younger? Make up your fucking mind.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fuck man, we need more! Great stuff

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very interesting story. Well thought out . Awesome plot .

It takes a lot to make things work and that door swings

both ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Al is well that ends well. Karma sure is a lady dog!

Well, seems that all isn't well.... Just a fantasy eh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous