A Daughter's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It gave him some of the purpose he'd been looking for. Something to distract him from his next sexual conquest. Something to steer him out of the ditch of a life he had been driving himself toward. His career was moving in the right direction too. His house was attracting interest from those who'd bought plots near his, and soon he had a list of people who wanted him to build a house for them. It was all coming together.

It didn't take long to settle into a comfortable routine. Rick focused on work, Beth on putting the finishing touches on the new house. Their new house. She desperately didn't want her son to grow up raised by a single mom. No strong male figure to admonish his mistakes and teach him to throw a baseball. But Rick offered that. Or, at least he was the only one around who might.

Sure, they had their differences. Beth was devout. Rick didn't give a shit about any of that. Beth wanted to wait to have sex until marriage. No woman had made Rick wait his entire life. Rick was the son of a dirt poor farmer. Her family wouldn't allow the marriage without a prenuptial agreement. The list went on. But Rick was adamant. This is what you're supposed to do, right? Find a girl that you can settle down with, start a family, contribute to the community.

And even after the wedding, when Beth rarely agreed to sex? Well, that was just her still processing the death of her previous husband. And a few years later when the story didn't change? That was just because we had a young child in the house. And after that... Well, she was going through hormonal changes, and she said it really did hurt the few times that they had actually managed to do it before. Sex outside of procreation was a sin, so of course she hadn't taken care of Rick in any other way.

Rick let out a long breadth. Did he have any reason at all to be hopeful?

After a few hours on he road, they reached the U and pulled into the lot at Ben's dorm. Jessica rolled to a stop just down the block as they parked and began unloading. She sat there, watching Rick lift boxes, Ben try to look busy while simultaneously avoiding exerting any actual effort, and Beth giving him at least a half dozen tearful goodbye's, each time finding another reason to extend the moving in process just a bit longer.

When Rick and Beth climbed back into the truck to depart, instead following them, Jessica grabbed the keys from the ignition, got out of her car, and began walking toward Ben's new dorm. This is how she got what she wanted. This is how it would all turn around for her. She'd hatched her plan on the drive down, and it was time to set it in motion.

**********

"Richard, are you coming?" Beth called down the basement steps.

"Uh, yeah, I guess." Rick replied, climbing up the stairs and toweling the sweat from his brow.

"Ben's going to be here soon you know." Beth said.

"I didn't think he was getting here until 4:00?"

"Yeah... And it's 2:00 and you're still in your workout clothes."

"Oh, Jeez, Beth." Rick said through the towel over his face.

"Don't 'Jeez' me... Get up there and get showered."

"Don't you think you might be taking this just a bit overboard?"

"Well, excuse me for being excited that our son is coming home for the first time since he left for college." Beth said sanctimoniously. "Also, excuse me for wanting to make a good first impression on his new girlfriend that he's bringing with him."

"Beth-" Rick said, struggling to find the right words. Don't offend her. But it's so hard not to.

"What? You know... Ben had a tough time with girls in high school. And now he's found someone, so I just want to make sure it all goes well."

"Understood." Rick resigned himself to the fact that this was a fight he wasn't going to win. He plodded up the steps to their master bathroom to take a shower. He turned the water on and stepped into the large, glass-walled shower.

Little had changed in the three months that Ben had been gone. Rick's hope that an empty nest would rekindle some passion between him and Beth was ill-founded. Beth and his interactions were just as superficial as they'd been in the months - and years - leading up to Ben's departure. And not for lack of trying either. He'd tried flowers, cards, mini-vacation getaways. All to no avail. He was unbelievably pent up. Was it clinically possible to die from blue balls?

Looking down at his soapy cock in the shower, he thought maybe it would be good to release some of that frustration. He paused while he did a bit of mental math to figure out the likelihood that he was interrupted by Beth "checking in on him". He hadn't locked the bathroom door on the way in. Shit. Beth had expressed disgust and shame in the handful of cases that she'd actually caught Rick masturbating during the decades they'd been married. So, he thought better of it.

A few minutes later, Rick was just finishing rinsing his hair, when Beth walked in. "Oh, hey!" He said, happily. Dodged a bullet there, he thought to himself.

"Hi." Beth said sheepishly. "Are you almost done in there? I'd uh... I'd like to shower too."

"Oh. Yeah. I'm, uh... I'm just about done. Or, you could join me? There's plenty of room." Rick winced internally at his clumsiness. What had happened to him? He used to be good at this.

"Uh... No... No. Just let me know when you're done." Beth said. He recognized the tone. It was the one the homecoming queen used for everyone but the star quarterback.

Rick stepped out of the shower and gave Beth the wide berth she desired as she stepped past him into the warm water. As he dried himself off and examined himself in the mirror, he looked for reasons why Beth would reject him. He was very fit. The combination of years of manual labor in construction, and a heavy regimen of cardio and weights even after he'd moved into the office when his company had begun to grow. He was well groomed and clean shaven. He didn't think he looked old. His hair was starting to grey a bit. Mostly on the sides. But hopefully the salt and pepper just made him look distinguished. He had no problem picking up ladies as a younger man, and he didn't feel like he looked that different. As he continued to dry his body off, his towel dropped below his waist. That was one thing that certainly hadn't changed over the years. And in the days that he did do well with women, he remembered this as being one of his top assets.

His cock was large. Long and thick. Almost 7 inches when flaccid, and too wide even for his large hands to completely wrap around. When it was erect, it reached 11 inches, with a big, round head the size of a plum. His testicles were well matched. Giant orbs of flesh swinging between his legs. Admittedly, he hadn't gotten them off lately, so they may have been even larger than usual at the moment.

One thing he was sure of, this wasn't the problem. Unlike other friends his age who were starting to notice diminished performance and require pharmaceutical enhancements, Rick could still get rock hard. And he had enough control to last for an hour or more, or to cum on command. And when he did cum, the volume was still as much as it always had been. Maybe even more.

As he sat, continuing to dry himself off and idly remembering snippets of past sexual conquests, he realized he was becoming aroused. He quickly finished drying himself off and headed into the bedroom to get changed. As he left, he looked over his shoulder and saw Beth standing with her back to him. Focused on her routine. Oblivious to his existence.

**********

The doorbell rang. Beth got there first. She'd been impatiently waiting nearby for nearly an hour. Minus the 15 minutes she spent nervously searching for the pearl necklace she could never seem to fine. It had actually been Rick's mother's. The one thing he'd kept of hers when she died. He wasn't sure why he kept it. Maybe just because no matter how poor his family had been growing up, no matter how tight money got, it was the one thing she never gave up. It had been in her family for generations. So, after she died, it didn't seem right for him to get rid of it with everything else.

He had given it to Beth as a present their first Christmas together. It was just about the only thing of value that he had to give. Rick had lots of demand for his new construction business, but he was still living hand to mouth, reinvesting any money he had. He'd barely scraped together enough to buy Beth an engagement ring that year. The necklace seemed like the right gift - maybe the only gift - at the time.

Beth said she loved it. The first, and probably only, gift that lived up to her expectations. As the years went on though it seemed to matter less and less to her. She had a habit of misplacing it, which only got worse over the years. And now, as per usual, she couldn't find it. It didn't matter though. She didn't need to wear it. She rarely did anymore. It just gave her something to point her nervous energy at while she waited for Ben's arrival.

For the last 20 minutes, Beth just hovered near the door though. Not so close that they could see her through the glass. Or tell that she was lying in wait based on how quickly she got to the door. But, she was clearly, singularly focused on this one thing. And then, a noise on the front step. The turning of a handle. And before Rick even register it, Beth was in flight. Adjusting her hair. Going through her mental checklist. All in the blink of an eye.

Rick got up and stood a few feet back in the entryway. The opening door blocking him from getting in Beth's way. Ben walked in sheepishly and she threw her arms around him to give him a massive hug - causing him to drop the large sack of dirty laundry he'd brought home for his Mom to do - and completely blocking the threshold to their house.

When she finally released Ben her attention turned to his new girlfriend. Rick shook Ben's hand and clasped a large hand on Ben's shoulder. Glad to see him, but trying to show the proper level of deference now that Ben was a grown man.

Rick looked over at his wife and caught his first glimpse of the shapely backside of the young co-ed following Ben into his home. Her butt stuck out enticingly as she leaned in to hug Beth and plant posh kisses on each of her cheeks. "Mwah, mwah! O. M. G. It's so wonderful to meet you Mrs. Johnson! And thank you for inviting me to your beautiful home!" She exclaimed.

Beth's face contorted in the ultimate mix of utter contempt, concealed by the well-bread manners working their hardest not to give that away. Rick couldn't be sure if Ben's girlfriend had noticed, but reading the ultra-subtle discomfort on Beth's typically controlled face had become second nature to him. And in cases like this, just seeing it filled him with a certain internal glee. He tried his best not to smile deviously.

"Oh, it's so nice to meet you too, Jessica." Beth said through subtly gritted teeth.

Jessica turned around, and just as Rick was beginning to extend his hand and say, "It's nice to meet you, Je-", she practically leapt into him, throwing her arms around his neck, giving him a massive bear hug. It wouldn't be right to say she almost knocked him over, but this was not a normal first-time-meeting-you hug. Rick could feel Jessica's large, soft breasts squashed against his torso, taste the sweet smell of her hair, and feel the electricity that seemed to play over her skin, as they touched.

This girl was concentrated sex. Pure, unadulterated sensuality, oozing from every pore, and filling the air around her with a hypnotizing aura. Rick had known girls like this before. Rick had fucked girls like this before. Prior to meeting Beth, these were the only girls he'd fucked. But, he hadn't been around it for a long time. He wasn't used to it, and it made him lose his bearings for a moment. The hug only lasted a few seconds, but that was half a beat too long. Nobody would have consciously perceived it. But if, like Rick, they subconsciously felt it, Beth and Ben didn't let on.

Jessica pulled away and turned her head. Almost imperceptibly she made a slight sniffle and brushed her hand across her cheek. Then just as quickly slipped it through the crook of Ben's arm and was off on a bubbly tangent about how great the neighborhood was, the paint color they'd chosen for the entryway, and any number of other completely inconsequential topics that you could tell she hoped would endear her to Mrs. Johnson.

As Ben and Jessica walked down the hall - led by Beth, who insisted they must be hungry after their long drive - Rick stood there, more than a bit confused. Did he just image that? Was he just that horny? The manufactured reality of an old perv? He looked back up at the three of them just in time to notice Jessica glance over her shoulder to give him a quick wink. Right before she disappeared into the kitchen.

Rick followed everyone, where he proceeded to stand silently, nodding his head for the next 15 minutes. Pretending he was paying attention to the conversation. Beth peppered Ben, and every so often Jessica, with questions about classes, professors, roommates, extracurriculars. "Were they eating healthy?" "Did they get enough exercise?" "How about sleep?" "Not too much partying now, right?" The sheer number of inquiries would make a detective's head spin. But Rick's head was spinning for another reason.

He held himself together well and didn't let on. As best as just about any man could with Jessica in the room anyway. But, he found his gaze naturally returning to her. Something about her was vaguely familiar, but he couldn't place it. Why? No matter. What was she doing with Ben? Rick loved Ben, but Ben wasn't exactly a Casanova. What did she see in him?

"Dinner's ready!" Beth said, interrupting Rick's train of thought.

Beth had made Ben's favorite dish. Some God-awful casserole whose ingredients had been melted into indistinguishable goo sometime between leaving the shelf and exiting the oven. Rick could never be sure that there even was a recipe, or if it changed every time. He also couldn't understand how a woman as erudite and proper as Beth would let herself serve this... Whatever it was. But, Ben had been a picky eater as a child and this was one thing he had always happily devoured.

And, now it was Jessica's turn to ask the questions. "How long have you lived here?" "How did you and Mr. Johnson meet?" "Who does Ben take after?" While doing this, she was clearly playing footsie with Ben under the table. Her demeanor never let on. Cool, calm and collected. Twirling a lock of her hair into a spiral around her finger. Looking absent minded and sexy as all hell, but never giving anything away. But Ben's eating slowed, and him being a horny 19 year old meant it was written on his face. Plus, every so often, Jessica's bare foot seemed to lose its way and brush up against Rick's leg. When he would look over, he swore he saw just the faintest hint of a devious smile, and a twinkle in Jessica's eye, before she returned her attention to Ben, and Beth's responses.

Of course, Beth took no notice of any of this. She was too busy sizing Jessica up. Unlike Rick, she wasn't concerned with how Ben landed this gorgeous thing that probably should have been dating the U's star quarterback, or more likely, serving as a groupie for a local band that was just about to make it big. Her Benny was perfect. Her focus was how this Succubus was going to corrupt, use up, and spit out her son. Leaving a shell of the wonderful boy he was.

Ben's phone buzzed on the table. He was slowing down, nearing the end of his second helping of mystery casserole. So, he picked it up, sent a quick response to the text, stood up, and said, "Well, thanks Mom. It was great. Jessica and I are going to head out for a bit though."

"Oh, Benny! You just got here." Beth said, dismayed. Trying not to show it to Jessica while simultaneously laying it on thick for Ben.

"I know Mom, but everyone is back in town... And I've got to show Jessica off- Uhm... Show Jessica my friends."

"Oh, Benny! Do you have to go already?" Beth tried again.

"Yeah!" Jessica chimed in, "I was hoping to get to know your Mom and Dad a bit better."

"It's the night before Thanksgiving. Everyone goes out. We'll have plenty of time to catch up tomorrow." Ben said, grabbing Jessica's hand and almost dragging her out.

"Bye, Mr. and Mrs. Johnson!" Jessica said, walking backwards out of the room. She bit her lower lip subtly when she made eye contact with Rick. Just before turning and heading out the door.

**********

"I don't like her." Beth said flatly, two minutes into her getting-ready-for-bed routine. As the years went on, this preparation seemed to get longer and longer. It now easily surpassed a good 15 minutes. An ornate ritual of moisturizers, creams, plucking, and picking that served no discernible purpose, but did require at least 85% of the available surface area on their double vanity.

"Hmm." Rick said, trying to sound supportive, but deep down, not certain if he wanted to engage in this conversation.

"You saw her, didn't you?"

Rick froze. "Huh?"

"You saw the way she was fawning all over Benny. Stroking his arm. Batting her eyelashes. I don't like it. I'm... I'm just not sure about her."

"Well, he's an adult." And then. "Although with all the help we still give him, that's debat-"

Beth cut Rick off, "He'll always be my little boy. And this girl... She's trouble."

"I understand. I think we need to let Ben figure this out on his own though. He's-"

"What we need to do is keep our eyes on her. On both of them." Beth said as Rick splashed water on his face, then promptly, left the bathroom and started to strip down to his underwear. Argument averted. Right?

"What are you doing?" Beth asked, as Rick was just about to climb into their bed.

"Uh." Uncertain if this was a trick, Rick hazarded an honest guess, "Going to bed?"

"No you're not!" Beth said, shaking her head. "You need to stay awake until they get home. Weren't you listening to what I just said?"

"Uh..."

"Clothes back on. Wait downstairs for them to get home safe and sound. And, most importantly, sleeping in separate rooms."

"Ben knows the rules. We laid it all out as soon as he told us he was bringing her home." Rick said, trying not to sound exasperated. Trying not to start a fight.

"Richard! Downstairs. Now." Beth said. Making it clear the conversation was over.

Rick pulled his pants back on, threw on a shirt, and trudged down the hall. Down the steps. And flopped onto the living room sofa.

**********

Rick eye's were closed and he was just about to doze off when Ben and Jessica returned home at quarter after one in the morning.

"Hey guys." Rick said, shaking his head into alertness. "Have fun?"

"Amazing!" Ben said. Jessica just smiled and rolled her eyes, looking less enthused and glad to be back.

Rick stood up and carried his empty glass into the kitchen as the pair headed upstairs. He shut down the house, turning off lights from room to room. And when he followed them up a few minutes later, he noticed Ben's bedroom was empty and the guest bedroom door was closed. He leaned in and heard whispers inside.

Here we go. Rick knocked gently. A few seconds later, Ben opened the door looking just a bit guilty and said, "Hey Dad, I was just saying goodnight to Jess." Turning back to look at her, "See you in the morning, babe!" Cringeworthy. He stepped through the door and quickly past his Dad, heading for his bedroom.

Jessica was sitting on the edge of the bed in nothing but her bra and panties. They were black. Smooth. High cut around the waist. Seamless. Hugging her figure exquisitely, revealing her taut, flat stomach. Her bra pushed her large breasts up and together. It wasn't designed to be a sleazy bra, but her breasts were so large, it was. There was a lot of flesh on display, and the fabric appeared to be working its hardest just to hold everything in. A scene that was beautiful, but also bordering on pornographic. Rick took a long look. Not obscenely long. Not gawking. But enough to burn the image of the body on display in front of him into his long-term memory.

123456...8