A Daughter's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unexpectedly, instead of covering up or discretely sliding under the covers, Jessica boldly climbed onto all fours and crawled to the head of the bed. The backs of her legs were tan and trim. Elegantly shaped and looking smoother than anything Rick could have imagined. There were no tan lines leading up to her heart shaped butt, which stuck up above her gently curved back. Her hips swayed back and forth as she moved. The thong exposed her bare butt cheeks and the faintest outline of her vagina beneath. Rick could practically feel heat coming off of her. Jessica's head was turned around, eyeing Rick the whole time. "Goodnight Mr. Johnson." She said. Drawing out each syllable as she went. A devilish smile on her face.

Rick's throat was suddenly dry. Where was his voice? He grunted out a response of goodnight as he closed the door. At least that's what he thought he said. The words may have come out completely unintelligible. He didn't have a lot of blood in his head as it all seemed to be racing down to his rapidly expanding member. He shook away the nasty thoughts that were just beginning to materialize in his head. Not full fledged. Just hints of his old life. Broad brush strokes of scenes that may have been best left forgotten. He needed to keep those thoughts at bay. He walked back to his son's room.

"Ben." Rick said quietly, knocking. Second thoughts immediately after doing so. Given what was going through his head after just a glimpse of Jessica's lithe, partially nude body, he realized he may be catching his son at a bad time.

"Hey Dad." Ben was in his room, sitting on his bed, still looking a bit guilty. "Sorry."

Rick stood silently, wondering where this was going.

"I know I wasn't supposed to be in there with Jessica. I just-"

"Ben." Rick paused. "It's OK." Another pause. He could see Ben start to visibly relax. Just a bit.

"So you're not going to tell, Mom?"

"About what?" Rick didn't wait for an answer. "No."

"Thanks, Dad."

"But, we should probably have a talk." Rick sat down in a chair across from Ben. "Look, when you and Jessica are at college, you're obviously unsupervised. And that... That's part of what college is all about. But... You need to be careful. For both of your sakes. You understand?"

"Yeah." Ben nodded.

"We've obviously talked about condoms, consent, all of that, right?" Rick paused, and proceeded with just small amount of hesitation, "Are you sexually active?"

"Not yet. I mean. Not all the way. She's just used her hands and one time... One time she went down on me, but-"

Rick held up his hand to stop, "OK. That's sufficient."

Ben continued, not really picking up on the hint, "But she said, that once she knows I'm serious - once I introduce her to my family - she'll be ready to go all the way, so when we get-"

"OK, Ben. That's... That's..." Richard didn't know what he was going to say next, but he needed to derail the conversation there. "That's understandable. Let's just remember. She's not the only girl in the world. She's probably not the last person you'll ever have sex with, and you're probably not the last person she'll have sex with. So, be safe. And it's great to be attached. To find someone. It's great to put yourself out there and care about somebody. But, if it doesn't work out? That's... That's why you use condoms. That's why you make sure not to get in over your head."

"Why wouldn't it work out?" Ben asked. "I don't want to be with anybody but her. Ever."

"I get it, Ben. Your first is always special. And if it ends, it'll be tough. And I'm hoping for the best... For you. Let's not worry too much about forever right now though. Do you at least understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes, Dad. I'll make sure to wear a condom." Ben said, as if Rick had pushed a bit too hard on the point.

"Good. And with her, I think you're going to need it." That might have come off wrong, so Rick added, "You want your first time to last more than 15 seconds don't you?" Lightening the conversation back up and earning a small smile from Ben.

"She's pretty hot, isn't she?"

"Yes. She is." Rick conceded, as he got up and left Ben's room. "Good night."

**********

The next morning was Thanksgiving day. Rick was up early. As usual. He threw on some shorts and a lightweight workout shirt and headed down to the giant basement, which he'd converted half of into his own personal gym. After lifting weights for about 45 minutes, he went back up to the kitchen and started prepping the Turkey. Soon he would put it on the smoker, and by 3pm, they'd have the perfect bird for their feast.

Jessica walked in through the front door, sweaty, but not dripping. A sexy sweat. And if that wasn't a real thing before, Jessica made it one. She was wearing a running top that wasn't quite a sports bra, but wasn't quite not one either. It was probably a size too small and definitely not sufficient for the cold November morning air outside. Her hardened nipples jutted out visibly beneath the stretchy fabric. She was also wearing a pair of yoga pants that somehow - seemingly impossibly - made her backside look even better than it had last night.

"Hey, Mr. Johnson. What are you up to?"

"Hi Jessica. Just uh... Finished up a little workout of my own. And now uh...Getting the turkey ready."

"Mmm. Looks good. I've been craving that." Jessica said. Rick couldn't quite tell if she was looking at him or the Turkey, but she had the same wicked grin that he recognized from last night. It was starting to feel even more familiar. "Would it be OK if I made myself something for breakfast?"

"Go right ahead." Rick said. "Sorry, I'd be happy to make you something myself, but my hands are uh..." He held them up, still slimy from the turkey he was coating in seasoning.

"No problem." Jessica said, as she pranced around the kitchen island to get started.

The Johnson's kitchen wasn't small, so the routine that ensued might have been expected. But, it seemed as though Jessica took every opportunity to make brief, passing, almost flirtatious contact with Rick. Grabbing a knife. Her arm grazing his. Picking out a bowl, setting it on the counter. Then sliding behind him - between him and the counter, grazing her butt against his thighs - on her way to the fridge. Back to the bowl. This time, her chest brushing his back. Now, heading to the fridge again, her forearm bumping his muscled glutes along the way. A quick excuse me. Back again, her groin technically missing him, but close enough to brush against his shorts and let him know she was there. Now, looking in cabinets, her butt gently bumping into his thigh as she slowly bent over to look. Reaching across Rick - breasts and the slick skin between - contacting his elbow. Finally, reaching for the drawer he stood in front of, her hand, almost imperceptibly connecting with his penis. Which was now, of course, starting to slowly expand. Oh, not that drawer. The next one down. More contact. No, not that one either.

"What are you looking for?" Rick asked, trying to sound nice, but revealing just the slightest tinge of tension. Did she realize what she was doing to him? Could he really be imagining all of this? This whole production seemed excessive for a bowl of cereal with some cut up fruit, didn't it?

"Oh... Umm... A spoon."

"Uh... Back behind you." Richard said. In the drawer you literally started with, he thought, but didn't say.

"Oh... Thanks." Jessica said, putting her hand on his bicep. Feeling the sturdiness of it, she gave it a gentle squeeze. "Oh, Mr. Johnson. You're buff." That naughty little smile returning.

"Thanks. Uh... Yeah. Thanks." Rick paused. Should he push forward? "You look like you're in great shape too. Do you run a lot?"

"I only did 2 miles today. I ran Track in high school, but my specialty was pole vault." Jessica said, and then added with just a hint of playfulness, "So, I can't run very far, but I know my way around a bit stick." She smiled naughtily, and then half shrugged, while extending her arms down and out in front of her. This had the effect of pushing her large tits together, making them stick out even more than the already did. This girl knew exactly how hot she was.

Rick hesitated. Uncertain what to say next.

Jessica continued on, "I still have a couple school records actually."

Rick smiled. "That's great." And then. "Amazing." Digging deeper. "Congratulations." Yikes. Not deep enough.

But Jessica smiled and bowed her head. Validated. "Thanks."

A brief awkward pause ensued before Jessica said, "I'm going to head up and get in the shower." She turned. Flashed him one more sultry smile. And then was gone.

Rick had just about finished preparing the Turkey when Jessica left the room. Slowly, his head cleared from the inebriated feeling Jessica had brought on. There was a sensuality that seemed to surround her - wafting off of her wherever she went - leaving him full of lust as he sat in its wake. He reminded himself that she was half his age and dating his son. Smoking the turkey would keep him outside for most of the day, and he was glad for it. It would help him see things more clearly.

**********

The actual Thanksgiving meal was fairly uneventful. Jessica was her usual bubbly self. Complimenting the Johnson's on nearly every aspect, from the Turkey to the napkins. Beth smiled through gritted teeth. Rick kept himself mostly occupied - and other than a question from Jessica about whether Rick was a "breast or thigh, man?", which was interrupted by Beth walking in to check on the stuffing - there was minimal chance for temptation.

After eating, Rick and Beth cleaned up, while Jessica and Ben discussed their plans.

"Why don't you stay in tonight?" Beth called from the kitchen. "We do have to get an early start tomorrow."

The plan was for Beth, Ben, and Jessica to make the 3 hour drive up to Beth's mother's house. Spending the weekend after Thanksgiving with them had been a standing tradition for years. As was Rick's annual excuse to stay back in order to finish up a "project" on the house. Usually this wasn't more than a few hours of work. He could have easily done it some other weekend. But the less time he could spend with Beth's family, the better. He was quite sure they felt the same, as there was never any pressure for him to attend.

After that, the three of them would drive back Saturday night and then Ben and Jessica would head back to the U early Sunday morning. And that would be that. He was almost free from the agonizing sexual tension that had taken over his existence - permeated his every thought - since Jessica's arrival. In other circumstances this might have been enjoyable. A hot 20 year old prancing around his house in skimpy clothes. Shooting him naughty vibes. With the current state of his and Beth's sex life, it was unbearable.

"That sounds like a good idea, Ben." Jessica agreed. "After all that food I ate, nothing sounds better than staying in and watching a movie." Jessica realized she hadn't won Ben over yet and quickly added, "And cuddling up on the couch."

Ben smiled, "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea! Let's head downstairs."

Ben wasn't the brightest kid, but he was no dummy. Since taking the other couch to college, all that was left down there was an L-shaped sectional. Less seating for parents. Beth couldn't stand the big screen TV down there either. So large and loud that it gave her a headache. It was usually a bit cooler down there. Plenty of opportunity for covering up with blankets. And the stairs gave off enough noise to serve as an early warning of any intruders on their... Activities. Allowing them to pause whatever might be going.

Beth, defeated, but unable to find a counterargument looked to Rick, who gave a shrug.

"OK. You've got to follow them down there." Beth said, once they were out of earshot. "And don't give me that look." She quickly added, before Rick even had a chance to give her a look.

Rick nodded and headed towards the basement.

As he came off the last step, Ben turned to him and said, "Oh, hey Dad." For a second Rick thought Ben may request some alone time. But, Ben thought better of it. The long game. He knew his Mom. She didn't want him down here with a girl, "unsupervised." Growing up with her, he'd learned, sometimes it was easier not to rock the boat. Besides, in a few days, they'd be back at school. Unsupervised. And Jessica would have been placated. Having met his family. Nothing holding them back. So, instead Ben went with, "Is it OK if we rent a new movie?"

"Fine by me." Rick said.

Instead of taking a seat immediately, Rick turned and walked back to the bar along the wall. He took out a bottle of good Scotch and poured himself a large glass. He was going to need it. Unlike his recent taste in women, Ben's taste in movies was complete shit.

Ben picked a new, blockbuster action movie. One that, despite shit getting blown up everywhere, still manages to be boring. Then he turned down the lights and planted himself in his favorite spot. The corner seat, where he could lean back and kick his legs up. Jessica sat next to him, curled under his arm, and stretched her feet out to the side. That left Rick with a little less than a full cushion. Right next to the opposite arm. Jessica's feet to his other side. He took a long swig before sitting down.

For the first third of the movie, Jessica's legs would move sporadically. Her feet occasionally brushing up against the outside of Rick's right leg. Rick would look over, sometimes catching her eyes before she turned them back to the movie. Other times catching only the sight of Ben's hand making a slow expedition up the flank of Jessica's body. A rookie's attempt to touch the side of her breasts.

Rick got up to pour himself another round. Upon his return, Jessica decided to adjust as well. She brought her head down to Ben's lap and laid herself out flat across the couch. This placed her left foot precisely in Rick's lap.

She asked, "Is that OK?"

Rick wasn't entirely sure who it was directed at, but before he could say anything, Ben shot back with, "Oh yeah, that's great!" Not even taking his eyes off the screen.

From there, everything seemed to happen in slow motion, yet somehow still too quickly for Rick to properly react. Jessica's foot began to slide along the inside of Rick's left thigh, her heel grazed Rick's groin gently. Then her foot pivoted upward and the top slid back up along the inside of Rick's right thigh. He was glad to be wearing jeans. This kept his cock somewhat in check as it began to expand and dulled some of the sensation from Jessica's movements. But, that wouldn't be the case for much longer. His cock rapidly began to inflate and creep its way down the left leg of his jeans. Jessica continued her circular motions until one time, he noticed her foot pause as it made glancing contact with his hardening member. Was this all on purpose? It couldn't be.

Rick looked over out of the corner of his eye but Jessica appeared to be occupied by something else. Slowly, Rick began to turn his head. Simultaneously, her next circular trip began. His dick was now almost fully erect, stretching far down the left leg of his jeans. This time, Jessica planted her foot squarely on it, spanning nearly its entire length. In a fraction of a second her foot seemed to sense this and try to curve around the new shape it had detected. Almost as if she was deliberately sizing him up. And in that second, Rick's cock pulsed. Twitching in the tight jeans, sending a visible, forceful throb back against the sole of Jessica's foot.

This all happened in the instant that it took for Rick to assess the situation after his head completed its turn. Jessica lay there, her T-shirt inching up, revealing a few inches of midriff and bare back. Her tight jeans accentuating every curve from her thin waist to her shapely calves, down to her bare ankles and, of course, that foot. Long and lean, but elegant too. Her attention was fixed on Ben's crotch though. Her movements were subtle enough, but it was clear her hands were busy. It was dark, so although Rick couldn't actually make anything out, the look on Ben's face is what really gave it away.

Rick stood up immediately. His mind still racing to catch up with what was going on, but somehow able to craft with a reasonable excuse. "I'm going to go make some popcorn." Rick turned and headed toward the steps, adding, "No need to pause on my account, I'll be back down in 5 minutes." That should give the twerp plenty time to finish, Rick thought. From the look on his face, 30 seconds might suffice.

As Rick trudged up the steps, he wondered if they even had any popcorn. He tried to process what had just happened, but was at a loss. Jessica had to be doing that intentionally. Had to be. He wasn't that out of touch, was he? But her primary focus was definitely Ben. It's not like she would have been going after both of them. She's not some kind of a... Rick was at a loss. It had to be all in his head. Driven by all this pent up sexual energy. Damn, Beth. And damn, Jessica for barging into his life like this. OK, that probably wasn't fair, but still. He needed to get his rocks off. Bad.

Rick found one last bag of microwave popcorn, hanging out in the box all by itself for who knows how long. He got that started and then poured himself a large glass of water, downing it all in one go. Standing in the kitchen, he calmed himself down. His cock returned to its normal size, blood returned to his brain, and he wrote the whole thing off as two horny, but unaware, college kids. And one old man who probably should have minded his own business in the first place.

Maybe he should excuse himself and head up to bed now. No, that would look awkward. It was the same reason he hadn't gently lifted Jessica's foot from his crotch when it all started. It's not like she had been trying to do that. She probably wasn't even aware of it. He didn't want to embarrass anyone. That's what he told himself anyway. Plus, Beth. He'd never hear the end of it if she found out he didn't chaperone them all the way to their respective sleeping quarters.

The popcorn was done. It had finished two minutes ago, but he wanted to give the lovebirds downstairs a bit of extra time. Just in case. More butter, more salt, and then back down. Making sure to open the door loud enough and walk down the steps a bit heavier than usual. A courtesy forewarning. Whatever might be happening between the two of them, he was sure of one thing... He didn't want to walk into the middle of it.

When he reached the bottom he found Jessica sitting back upright, next to Ben but no longer nuzzled against him. And Ben had a blanket over his legs. Note to self, wash that blanket, Rick thought.

"Hey guys, want some popcorn?" Rick asked as he sat down.

"I'm good." Ben said without looking away from the TV. Now that whatever was going on between them had finished, Ben zoned back in on the bad acting and CGI that entirely composed the movie.

"Sure." Jessica said sliding closer to Rick so that she could properly share. She had also wrapped up in a blanket and looked particularly cozy. Rick was thankful for the extra layer between he and Jessica's smoking hot body.

Rick suffered through the remaining hour of the movie. Thankfully there were no more incidents involving feet and accidental erections. Ben couldn't have been happier. Jessica seemed bored. In fact, she even dozed off for the last 15 minutes. Which was particularly notable given that it was the climax and shit was getting blown up everywhere.

Even though she'd stopped eating popcorn a while ago, she never moved from her position near Rick. That meant when she fell asleep, her head landed on Rick's shoulder. This was nicer. Her scent could be a little intoxicating, but her body was surprisingly gentle and serene as she slept. The sexual tension was gone, and for a moment, Rick felt something that almost bordered on fatherly affection for her. Beth certainly wasn't a fan, but Rick thought she seemed like a good girl, deep down.

123456...8