A Daughter's Sex Ed Ch. 01

Story Info
A mum teaches daughter with daddy.
5.4k words
4.64
62.8k
113
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippaa
Pippaa
290 Followers

All characters are eighteen years of age and older, as stated throughout the story. This is simply a work of fiction and is not based on true events.

*

"We have a problem?" Hannah told her husband Jeff. They were sat up in bed, reading before going to sleep.

"Do we?" Jeff sighed, not bothering to look up from his book.

"Don't be like that," Hannah moaned. It's a very serious matter involving our daughter.

Jeff rested his book on his lap and turned towards his wife. He always thought she dramatized everything when it came to their daughter Ella.

"What's the matter?" He tried to look interested.

Hannah looked seriously into her husband's eyes, preparing herself to say the words.

"Ella has been coming to me for several weeks now, seeking some serious advice. She came to me again yesterday and I think I need to raise the issue with you," Hannah began.

"What kind of advice?" Jeff's interest began to turn.

"Sexual advice."

Jeff suddenly felt uncomfortable but he didn't want to show it.

"She's eighteen and she's your daughter, Hannah," came his awkward response. "That's what daughters do. It's a good thing she came to you, actually." Jeff returned to his book.

Hannah put her hand out and stopped her husband raising his latest sci-fi fiction adventure. "She's our daughter!" she reminded her husband. "And she didn't come to me to learn about the birds and the bees! Our daughter is ready and wanting to engage in sexual activity. She asked me specifically yesterday how to give a guy a blowjob!"

"Oh," Jeff gulped this time.

"Oh indeed! She says she isn't seeing anybody, but I know she's attending her first house party at the end of the month. A bit of a coincidence don't you think, that she's suddenly keen to learn how to give a blowjob?" Hannah sounded concerned but open to helping her daughter.

Their daughter Ella was a beautiful, innocent busty, blonde who enjoyed all the things most girls her age didn't. Ella loved to read and study. She rarely partied and she was aspiring to be a doctor.

"What did she want to know exactly?" Jeff asked, hiding his curiosity. Beneath the bedcovers he noticed his cock was beginning to wake up.

"Everything!" Hannah laughed. "She wanted to know the ins-and-outs, before confessing she has started watching porn, and practising oral sex on a cucumber for educational purposes."

Jeff chuckled. "That'll explain why she's started eating cucumber."

"Sucking them off more like!" Hannah laughed. "But in all seriousness we need to do something about this."

"Our daughters eighteen, Hannah. There's not much we can do about it," Jeff shrugged, feeling even more awkward, but also aroused at the sudden image of his daughter on her knees sucking a guy off.

"There's a lot we can do about it. We need to stop her watching pornography for a start!"

"She's an adult," Jeff reminded his wife. "Just find out who she might be mixed up with and give her the right steer. At least she's waited this long before becoming sexually active. That's admirable in this day and age. She's taking the contraceptive pill, isn't she?"

"What a typical male response!" Hannah sighed and rolled her eyes. "I'm not concerned that she feels ready to become sexually active. I just don't want her giving some guy from college a blowjob at a party. We know how house parties go with teenagers and alcohol."

"I get what you're saying but what do you want me to do about it? Ella came to you for advice, not me!"

"Are you not concerned that our daughter might end up in a vulnerable situation? You think the guy would want to stop at a blowjob? She's a virgin! Any guy she messes around with is going to want to take that prize!"

"I'm totally hearing and understanding what you're saying, but again, what do you want me to do about it? What did Ella ask you exactly?"

"She asked me how a woman goes down on a guy. How a guy likes it and how to do it properly. She even asked me if she's supposed to swallow his cum!"

"Jeez!" Jeff gasped. His cock was now rock hard and he had to move in bed to hide his arousal. "I still think this is your department, Hannah. I agree it wouldn't be wise for her to experiment at a house party under the influence of alcohol."

"Exactly. That's why I have come up with a plan."

"A plan? What are you talking about?"

"I think she should perform her first blowjob under our supervision."

Jeff's eyes bulged and his mouth fell open, but no words came out because he was utterly gob smacked and speechless.

"Wh... bu... uh... I... what?"

"I don't want Ella to practice on this boy she is clearly wanting to give head to. She denied there was a boy of course, but I know..."

"Hannah!" Jeff snapped and cut his wife off. "What do you mean under our supervision?"

"I want Ella to learn under my guidance." Hannah was so serious Jeff began freaking out.

"With whom?" he gasped for breath, blinded from the shock and confusion as to where this was going.

"With you," Hannah shrugged, appearing nonchalant now.

"What! You have got to be joking? Did you suggest this to Ella? Have you lost your mind?"

"Calm down before Ella hears you!" Hannah giggled. "She's only in the next room. No of course I haven't discussed it with her yet."

"And you're not going to!" Jeff huffed, finally breathing in relief.

"Hear me out first." Hannah tried to reason.

"No! What you're suggesting is beyond ridiculous! It's immoral! It's disgusting! It's absurd!"

Hannah giggled and gently placed her hand on Jeff's arm. She smirked in a way that usually resulted in her getting what she wanted.

"I think you forget who washes our daughters underwear when you're masturbating into it," Hannah smirked more sinisterly.

"Uh! What!" Jeff was gob smacked once more. He blushed beetroot in anger.

"It's ok," Hannah giggled again. "I'm not mad and Ella doesn't know."

"I... I..." Jeff was in another state of panic before he exhaled the tension and resigned himself to accepting the overwhelming shame.

For Ella's eighteenth birthday Hannah took their daughter lingerie shopping. Ella had chosen a sexy black lace set from Victoria's Secret. She wore it on the night of her birthday under her dress.

Jeff found the lace garments on the bathroom floor the next morning when he went for a shower. Sitting embarrassed beside his wife in bed, he remembered how he picked it up to put it in the wash basket, only for something to then come over him. Something he'd never experienced before.

With his daughters new, racy underwear in his hand, the worn, feminine scent filled his senses. It smelt like his wife. It smelt like any other woman. Only it wasn't his wife or any other woman. It was the scent of his eighteen-year-old daughter, Ella

Then, without any moral control whatsoever, Jeff raised the stained panties to his face and buried his nose into the fabric. He inhaled the smell of stained vaginal fluid and it turned his cock rock hard. Jeff then sniffed inside the bra cups, dreaming about how much firmer his daughters big teen tits were compared to her mothers.

Jeff felt himself shrinking beside his wife in bed. There was no guilt in the bathroom that day, only a desire to relieve himself into his daughters bra cups while he consumed his senses with her scent.

"Don't be ashamed, Jeff." Hannah grinned and slipped her hand beneath the bed covers. "Our daughters body has blossomed, and now her mind has."

"I'm not a weirdo, Hannah. I've never had sexual thoughts about our daughter. I just lost it when I found her underwear on the bathroom floor."

"Shhhh." Hannah was still grinning. She then exhaled an exaggerated gasp when she found what she knew she'd find. "Mmmm, maybe I can help you lose it again?" she suggested.

Jeff grunted as his wife wrapped her hand around his shaft and started slowly massaging his length up and down.

"I know our daughter better than she knows herself. This will purely be for educational purposes." Hannah spoke with authority. "She will of course be in agreement. Free to decide for herself."

Jeff closed his eyes and sighed, relaxing back against the headboard. "Uhhhhh!"

"If all goes according to plan then you'll be blindfolded with ear plugs. You only need to feel the experience. You can think of your favourite celebrity or something." Hannah chuckled. "Ella will only watch and learn. She won't touch a single hair on your body... cock." Hannah chucked again.

You conniving bitch, Jeff thought. He knew his wife could be devious, but even he was shocked at this level of deviance. "Uhhhhh fuck that feels good!" He was wilting.

"Oh fuck, Hannah!" Jeff gasped. He was trying to let go of the image his wife just planted inside his head. But with her experienced hand stroking his cock he couldn't let it go.

"I'll teach her how to handle a cock, a real man's cock, before I teach her how to fellate one."

"We can't do that... uhhhhh fuck! It's not right, Hann... ahhhhh!"

Hannah had quickly pulled back the bed covers and she was now licking the pre-cum from the top of Jeff's throbbing cock.

"It will be a one off and she'll only watch me doing it." Hannah grinned before engulfing her mouth around the engorged head.

Jeff put a hand on the back of his wife's head and raised his hips, making sure she took it to the back of her throat. Hannah gagged for a second then lifted her head. "Are you going to assist me in helping our daughter?"

Hannah didn't wait for her husband's reply. She asked the question then simultaneously sucked and stroked his cock. The speed and sensitivity in which she acted and moved, had Jeff right on the edge, helped of course by the taboo image of her using his cock to teach their daughter how to give head.

"Ahhhhh! Fuck! Fuck I'm gonna cum!" Jeff exclaimed.

Hannah paused briefly again. "I need an answer, Jeff, or I can't let you cum," she giggled, before taking her husband to the brink again.

"That's it! Yes, Hannah! Oh yes! Don't stop I'm gonna cum!" But stop she did.

"Jeff?" she giggled, with her husband's cock covered in her saliva and his leaking pre-cum.

"Fine!" he agreed against his better judgement. "But Ella has to consent and be in agreem... ahhhhhhhh, fuck!"

Hannah again didn't let her husband finish speaking, but she did let him finish inside her mouth this time. She wrapped her lips around his cock and bobbed her head as if she were an eager eighteen-year-old herself.

Jeff thrashed on the bed before holding his wife's head in place, ensuring she swallowed every last drop of the cum he fired so fiercely down her throat.

The following morning Jeff left for work before Ella got up for college. She came downstairs showered and dressed to find her mother alone, sipping casually on a cup of coffee.

"So?" Ella smiled in hope.

"What?" Hannah shrugged and munched on a piece of toast, taunting her daughter.

"What did dad say to your plan?" Ella sat down and poured herself a cup of coffee. "I bet he went mad, didn't he? I bet he's pissed so he went to work early," Ella surmised.

"On the contrary," Hannah smirked. "You be ready tonight at 9pm and I'll have your father waiting on the sofa, blindfolded."

Ella gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. "No way he said yes, mum!"

"You'll see tonight then, won't you," Hannah grinned. Now get your arse to college or you'll be late."

"Wow! I can't believe he said yes! My parents are so cool and understanding!"

Hannah chuckled as her daughter grabbed some toast and skipped out the front door to college. Throughout the day the family of three experienced a varying degree of emotions.

Ella dreamed her way through her day, nervous and excited for 9pm. Hannah nonchalantly went about hers, but looked forward to passing some of her skills down to her daughter. Before leaving for work she texted her husband and lied, telling him Ella had agreed over breakfast.

Jeff was such an emotional wreck after receiving the text that he couldn't bring himself to reply. He spent the day questioning his morals and those of his wife, but the image of Hannah teaching Ella how to suck cock was shamefully overpowering.

That evening the family home had a very eerie feel about it. The conversation around the dinner table appeared normal, but they were each eyeing each other as if trying to work out what they were thinking.

After dinner Ella tried to study in her room, but she was so excited she ended up taking a bath with her latest romance novel. Hannah cleaned the kitchen and then went for a shower in the ensuite.

"Can we talk?" Jeff asked his wife before she showered.

"You'll have to make it quick," she said, undressing.

"It's about tonight," Jeff muttered, watching his wife's sexy curves move.

"It's been agreed, Jeff," she told him directly. Jeff allowed himself to become seduced, watching his wife unclasp her bra. "It's purely educational," she smirked.

"It's not right though, is it?" Jeff complained, but his mind was focussing on Hannah's big tits before she wrapped a towel around her body.

"We're doing it, Jeff!" Hannah remained defiant. "Once I've finished in the shower you need to have one. I want your cock clean as well as hard."

Jeff slumped onto the bed and picked up the blindfold beside him. He looked at it and wondered if he'd even be able to get it up. Sniffing Ella's dirty underwear was one thing, saturating her bra in his cum was quite another, but this, he thought, was on a whole different level.

With military precision Hannah had Jeff sat on the sofa blindfolded with robust plugs in his ears at 8.50pm.

"Don't move," she instructed her husband, before his senses descended into silent darkness.

Hannah called Ella downstairs and the pair of them started giggling like schoolgirls. "Are you ready?" Hannah asked her daughter.

Ella exhaled an anxious breath. "Yes," she answered, her hands shaking.

"I like the thick red lipstick." Hannah winked but Ella blushed. "Just relax. I remember when my mother taught me how to give a blowjob. You'll be fine."

"Grandpa really was the first guy you gave head to?" Ella asked.

"Yes, so don't think I don't understand how you're feeling. A blowjob is a blowjob, Ella, and a penis is a penis. At least here you'll learn how to do it safely and properly."

"Ok," Ella squirmed, she was nervous, anxious and aroused all in one.

Hannah was wearing a nightie and a dressing gown, with her blonde hair flowing down her back, and Ella was wearing her heart covered pyjama shorts and t-shirt. Noticing her daughters hard nipples protruding through the cotton fabric, Hannah grinned and placed two cushions down on the floor.

"I'll kneel between your fathers legs and show you everything you need to know. Ok?"

"I can't believe this is happening!" Ella giggled and blushed.

Sensing his wife and daughters presence, Jeff swallowed hard and then his mouth dried up. He couldn't see or hear anything but he could feel everything. He knew somebody was kneeling between his legs before a pair of hands were suddenly fumbling for his belt buckle. The experience told him it was his wife. Jeff sighed in relief.

"Never forget that you're in control from this point onwards. You're about to pleasure the guy, so you need to make him feel that you really want to do this. Any hesitation or nervousness and it will put him off. Or worse, he'll let you carry on then tell everyone how bad you were," Hannah said, pulling her husband's belt apart.

Hannah tapped Jeff's thighs before she started tugging around his waist. Jeff raised his arse off the sofa and helped his wife remove his jeans.

"Wow!" Ella gasped. "I never knew dad was so big!"

Hannah smiled at her daughters response and then the two women watched the throbbing muscle inside Jeff's boxers.

"This is where the real foreplay begins, Ella. Have you given a guy a handjob before?"

"No," Ella replied, her eyes full of anticipation.

"You can put your hand on his bulge like this." Jeff jolted and gasped at the feeling of his wife's hand touching his cock through his boxers. "Let your hand rest there for a moment. It will fuel his own anticipation."

Jeff moaned and tried to think about Julia, the new girl at the office. Julia was a curvy red head with nice tits. But Jeff would never even flirt with another woman, let alone cheat, but he desperately needed to imagine it was anyone but his wife teaching his daughter how to handle his cock.

"You can see how excited your father is becoming. So now you'll want to softly start massaging his erection through his boxers. Notice his reaction. Guys love it." Hannah grinned while Ella blushed and giggled. "When you know what a guy enjoys then you can give it to him. Reach over and have a practice."

Ella didn't hesitate. She eagerly knelt up and reached over her father's thigh. Jeff jolted once more and croaked in shock. He knew it was now his daughters hand massaging him through his boxers.

"Be a bit firmer, Ella. Your father likes it. You won't hurt him." Hannah instructed her daughter.

"Fuck!" Jeff gasped and squirmed as Ella grabbed and squeezed his cock as if she were massaging a stress ball.

"It feels so hard and soft at the same time!" Ella giggled before she continued applying and releasing the pressure for a few minutes.

"Excellent, Ella. Now let go and I'll continue with your tutorial.

Jeff relaxed slightly when he felt the hands change over again. His wife was back in control. He then cringed with shame when Hannah started tugging on his boxer shorts. He raised his arse again and his cock sprang free.

"Wow! Can I touch it again, mum?"

"Would you prefer to do all the physical aspects while I instruct you?" Hannah smirked.

"Would that be ok?" Ella bounced on her knees gleefully.

"Let's swap places then." Hannah approved her daughters request and they swapped places.

Jeff was beside himself now. He felt awkward but not awkward enough to effect his raging hard on. Deep down he wanted Ella to touch his cock again. He was only glad he couldn't see or hear what was going on.

Ella instinctively wrapped her hand around her father's shaft and gently started stroking it up and down. She glanced up at him and giggled at his positive reaction.

"You're learning fast," Hannah chuckled, losing her dressing gown and revealing her own hard, protruding nipples through her silk nightie. "Keep doing that, Ella, and run your hand up and down his shaft."

"This is so exciting!" Ella giggled and her gaze became transfixed on the foreskin rolling up and down the thick gland. Jeff could only groan at the sensation.

"Your father loves it when I softly trace my fingertips up and down his cock. Try it."

Ella did as her mother suggested and gave her father a treat. Jeff began to groan louder.

"Keep doing that but also stroke around his balls," Hannah nodded at her husband's crotch.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" Jeff let slip.

Ella giggled once again. Her pussy was drenched and she'd only just gotten started. Hannah was more than moist to, but this was Ella's night, she reminded herself.

"The temptation or expectation here is to open your mouth and start sucking on the head of the cock, but you'd be wrong to do that, especially where your father is concerned. Kiss around the crotch and groin area while you continue to stroke his cock."

Ella paused and looked at her mother for a second.

"Just trust me," Hannah told her inexperienced daughter.

Ella looked back at her father's cock and then up at his blind, deafened state. His groans and gasps were causing her clit to throb as his cock pulsated in her hand.

"Go on, Ella," Hannah encouraged. "Kiss around his crotch and groin."

"Uhhhhhhh shit!" Jeff grunted, as he felt his daughters soft kisses being planted around his crotch and groin.

"Now kiss and lick the balls."

Pippaa
Pippaa
290 Followers
12