A Daughter's Sex Ed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh! Uhhhm! Fuck!" Jeff writhed on the sofa as his curious daughter didn't hesitate to lick his balls.

"That's great, Ella," Hannah continued. "Now gently massage his balls with your tongue, but keep working the cock with your hand. That's it. Keep teasing him into a frenzy."

Hannah was loving it. So was Ella and so was Jeff, although he was having a hard time admitting it to himself, despite reacting to every sensation his daughter was causing in his body. He had no idea what was coming next or when, but it was driving him so crazy with lust that his moral resolve was starting to collapse.

"Do you know where the most sensitive part of a cock is, Ella?"

"The head." she answered confidently in between licking her father's balls. His groans were increasing her confidence by the second.

"Yes, but not entirely. Do you see the underside of the tip?"

Ella stopped what she was doing to look. She slid her hand down the shaft but kept hold of the throbbing muscle. She was becoming attached to it.

"Look at where the shaft joins the head," Hannah pointed.

"I see it," Ella nodded.

"I want you to flick that very spot with your tongue. Be gentle but firm and watch your father go crazy," Hannah grinned and watched her husband.

Jeff waited in anticipation for what his daughter was going to do next with his cock. "Uhhhhh fuck! Oh shit! Yes! Again!" he groaned.

Ella giggled and started licking the sensitive underside over and over. Then a droplet of pre-cum seeped out of the tip and she suddenly discovered a new taste.

"It's ok, it's just pre-cum, Ella. That always happens. It can taste a little salty but it will whet your appetite for the grand finale."

Ella wasn't fazed by the taste. She knew it was pre-cum and took it as a sign that she was doing a good job, and continued flicking her tongue up down, side to side and then in little circles.

"Are you sure you've never given head before?" Hannah chuckled.

Ella beamed at the compliment and continued licking and flicking with her tongue. She even licked the tip a few times in search of her father's pre-cum. After a few minutes Ella felt ready, and her mother believed her daughter was ready, to take her first cock into her mouth.

"It's important you listen to me, Ella. There is one cardinal sin when performing a blowjob. You must never use your teeth unless you know the guy enjoys it."

"I've heard that before," Ella giggled, remembering her friends talking about it.

"Stop for a moment." Hannah chuckled at her daughters enthusiasm. She was licking that cock as if it were sugar coated. "Now listen, your father has a big dick and you have a small mouth. So, wrap your lips around your teeth. Practice it." Ella followed her mother's instructions until her lips acted like a soft barrier. "Very good. "Now wrap your hand around the base of his cock. This will help you control how deep you take him."

Ella nodded and came over nervous but still excited. "Like this?"

"Uhhhhhm," Jeff groaned, he knew his daughter was getting ready to take his cock into her mouth. Hannah and Ella grinned at his response.

"Your gag reflex is likely to be a sensitive one." How deep have you practiced with a cucumber?"

"I gagged every time I tried to go deep," Ella sulked.

"That's normal. But it's better to know your limits now, than during a blowjob with a boyfriend or some guy you've hooked up with. Some guys love dominating a woman's mouth. Making her choke and gag. We can discuss that another time. Right now I want you to control how deep you take your first cock without gagging."

"Sure." Ella smiled as her father breathed in anticipation.

"Ok, just like you did before, pull back the foreskin and start stroking it again." Jeff clenched his fists and moaned. "Now wet your lips. Make sure you have plenty of saliva."

"I got it," Ella breathed. She was now ready to finally take a cock into her mouth for the very first time.

"Keep his foreskin down, but don't pull too far on it or you'll hurt him. Remember the head of a guys cock is just as sensitive as our clits." Hannah explained and grinned at her daughters eagerness. "Great, Ella. Now put your tongue between his foreskin and the head of his cock and give it a few swirls."

"Argggggh! Fuck!" Jeff hissed through gritted teeth. Hannah smirked at her husband's reaction.

"Excellent! Now roll your tongue around as you gently pull his foreskin up and down. "Perfect!" Hannah was proud of her daughter. "Suckle and squeeze your lips around his foreskin. You're doing great. Start gently and slowly increase the intensity."

"That's it! Fuck yes! That feels so good!" Jeff panted.

"Now kiss his cock," Hannah breathed off balance for the first time. Her own excitement was starting to show. "Purse your soft lips together and plant soft kisses like before. Don't forget his balls."

Hannah was now fidgeting on her knees. Her pussy was begging for attention but she resisted the temptation to touch herself. For now at least.

"Open your lips slightly, Ella, and gently squeeze the tip of his cock between them. That's good. Now run your lips over his cock with lots of saliva."

"Suck it! Put it in your mouth, Ella!" Jeff begged and cried out his daughters name in a way he never imagined before. Ella didn't wait for her mother's next instruction.

Just like she'd seen in porn and practised on the cucumber, Ella gently sucked on the top of her father's cock while holding him steady at the base of his shaft. The eighteen-year-old had both hands wrapped around her father's cock before she started making slow circular motions around the head with her tongue.

"That's so fucking good, Ella!" Jeff gasped his daughters name again.

Hannah couldn't take much more. She rested his backside on her heels and put hand up her nightie between her legs.

"Create a tight O shape with your mouth and take a few inches into your mouth," Hannah instructed as she moaned and rubbed her clit slowly.

Ella created a tight O shape around her father's throbbing, leaking cock and instinctively started to bob her head up and down. It turned her on so much she began to moan her enjoyment around the clock.

"Yes, Ella! That's it! Oh fuck you feel so good! Jeff praised his daughter. "Go deeper, baby! Go as deep as you can!"

"Listen to your father, Ella," Hannah moaned, slipping a finger into her juicy snatch. "Always pay attention to what the guy is saying to you."

Ella took everything on board and then took more of her father's big cock into her mouth. Still bobbing her head, she used both hands to stroke his shaft from the base.

Hannah slipped a second finger into her aching hole and watched her pretty teen daughter perform her first blowjob. Ella's young, big tits bounced inside her pyjama top as her tight blonde ponytail bounced and swung.

Jeff felt he'd been disciplined up to this point. He needed to do something with his hands. Sitting up, he then reached under Ella and felt her tits through the pyjama top. His daughter jolted and giggled, but she didn't stop the blowjob.

"Take your pyjama top off, Ella," Hannah instructed. "Guys love a woman giving them topless head.

"Mmmmm, yes, Ella!" Jeff groaned when his daughter completely removed herself from his cock and started lifting her pyjama top over her head.

Jeff reached out blind, but he knew where his daughters big tits were. He grabbed then held them before lifting and massaging her tits.

"Wrap them around my cock, Ella! Teach her, Hannah!" Jeff grunted, tweaking his daughters hard, sensitive nipples.

Hannah broke into a wide grin and removed her hand from between her legs. Ella just looked at her mother, giggling.

"It's easy," Hannah told her daughter, slapping her husband's greedy hands away from Ella's swollen mounds. "Lift your boobs and place them either side of his cock."

"Yes! Mmmmmmm do it!" Jeff moaned, as soon as he felt two large, soft globes of flesh engulfing his cock.

"Push your boobs tightly together and bounce them up and down. Just like that." Hannah sat back on her heels and resumed playing with herself as Ella gave her first tit-wank to her father.

"Your tits are perfect for this!" Jeff gasped, laying back into the sofa while his daughter bounced her big, firm tits around his cock. "Lick the tip while you do it!" he demanded.

Hannah began to bounce off her heels, rubbing her clit and moaning quietly beside her daughter and husband. Ella was aware of what her mother was doing and became jealous. She wished she could play with herself to.

"Keep going, Ella! Daddy's gonna cum!"

"Make sure he cum's in your mouth, Ella," Hannah sighed. She was on the brink of her own orgasm. "You must swallow it!"

Ella lost herself and dropped her tits. She then slipped a hand into her pyjama shorts and started rubbing her clit frantically. Still holding and stroking her father's cock with one hand, she took him back inside her mouth and bobbed her head.

"Yes! That's it! I'm gonna cum, Ella! Daddy's gonna cum down your throat!"

Jeff put a hand on the back of his daughters head and found her ponytail. He wasn't searching for it, but he grabbed it anyway and started thrusting his hips. With his free hand he grabbed one of Ella's big tits and squeezed it at the same time.

Hannah knew her wild plan had gotten out of hand, but she couldn't change it now until she came herself. The scene before her very eyes was intoxicatingly taboo to say the very least.

Jeff was still deaf and blind but he had his cock buried down his daughters throat. Ella was choking and gagging but her orgasm was also on the brink. Then Hannah came.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes! Ohhhhhhhhh..." she exploded and continued to rub her clit hard and fast until the pleasure subsided.

Hannah's guilt slowly began to creep in, but it was too late. She opened her eyes in time to watch her daughter having an orgasm, immediately followed by her husband grabbing the sides of Ella's head.

"Here it comes!" Jeff grunted, filling the room with more grunts and groans.

Hannah moved quickly to her daughters side and willed her to keep swallowing her father's cum.

"Don't think about it, Ella. Just keep swallowing. Your father produces a more than average load. You're doing so well."

Ella focussed and swallowed over and over as the cum kept on shooting into her mouth and down her throat. She noticed how warm and salty it was, finding it didn't taste as bad as she expected it to.

Suddenly, it was all over. Jeff released his daughters head from his grasp and every aspect of his being collapsed. Ella finally raised her head, gasping for air. Her eyes were a little watery and she looked shocked and exhausted.

"Are you ok, darling?" Hannah asked, truly putting her daughters feelings first since this all started.

Ella wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and nodded. "That was fucking amazing, mum!" she then laughed.

"Get yourself up to bed. I'll see to your father."

"Thanks, mum," Ella smiled and hugged her mum, still topless, before grabbing her pyjama top and running upstairs to her bedroom.

Hannah stood up and removed Jeff's ear plugs and blindfold. "How are you feeling?" she smiled.

"Good," he sighed. "Fucked up mentally and drained physically, but good. We can never do anything like this again, Hannah. I mean it!" Jeff said, standing and pulling his jeans up.

"I understand," Hannah giggled and went to lock up the house before going to bed.

12