A Daughter's Skimpy Bikini For Dad

Story Info
She makes Father proud by flaunting his gift from a boat.
7.7k words
3.78
24.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norway_1705
Norway_1705
184 Followers

A Daughter's skimpy bikini for Dad

By Norway_1705

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional incest or incest content.

-

Description: Melissa makes Father proud by flaunting his gift: a micro bikini

Category: INCEST.

Tags. Incest, micro bikini, handcuffs, public sex, exhibitionism, licking, gentle femdom, mansplaining, emoji, emoticons.

Introduction.

A contribution to the Summer Lovin 2022 Contest and also to the Letters of Love Story Event (the two protagonists had already appeared in my tale "12 Labors of Hercules, Caged Pt. 12").

To avoid quarreling over words on vacation, two lovers (yes: Father and Daughter, precisely: avoid reading if it bothers you) decide to communicate only through post-its, messages, and e-mails.

Don't do this at home, fellow readers! Be careful what you wish for.

A sudden storm pushes the sailboat to an island, where they meet a group of four young women and their Butler.

Lying, the two lovers claim to be Husband and Wife, and as such are welcomed as Guests to the villa.

In themselves, the villa's five Hosts are concealing a secret of a sexual nature: but it is nothing scandalous, and it is enough for the reader to know that everything happens consensually, serenely and happily, even if the two castaways do not know it at first.

English is not my native language, so I hope you enjoy the ideas more than the grammar. Keep in mind that in phone messages punctuation is often optional 😊.

.

FOREWORD.

.

Being a wise and quite forward-looking man, Jean-Claude had booked a mid-summer vacation in January, choosing a sailboat in southern Greece for his entire beloved family.

But his wife in the following months had deserted him, to disappear along with the toyboy of that moment: her personal acrobatic yoga trainer.

Each person reacts to the sorrow of abandonment differently. Jean-Claude and his daughter Melissa (age 45 and 22, respectively) reacted by falling in love with each other. As long as his wife was at home, neither of them had ever thought about it. Now that the nest was empty, they both discovered the truth: at first with awe, with shyness, and then with great mutual satisfaction.

She doesn't resemble her mother at all. Neither in the attitude nor the face. And that was good because he was not looking for a woman who reminded him of that selfish harpy.

The daughter resembled her father, except for her hair, because she dyed it with highlights that emphasized her tan, while he had already had white temples for several years (like Reed Richards from the Fantastic 4), perhaps due to stress from work, or frequent arguments triggered by his wife.

Father and daughter are very much in tune, and they love each other tenderly, with the ardor of newlyweds.

The only flaw in their harmony is that each of them misinterprets the tone of the other's voice, after so many years in the very rigid roles of Father and Daughter. Maybe because of too much sensitivity, or because the daughter feels scolded by the father, or because the father perceives a rebellion or derision in the daughter's voice... The fact is, whenever they talk, they always quarrel, over every single sentence: she accuses him of mansplaining all the time, and he throws it back in her face that she contradicts him out of bias.

In the dialogues, they would always interrupt each other and go at each other. A real problem, because they are actually both attracted to each other, and if they would stop arguing all the time, they would realize that they could be two very good lovers, and help each other through this time of crisis.

Angela, a friend who is a doctoral psychologist/couples therapist, suggested a hypothetical solution, in the form of a joke, before they were to depart for a vacation to Greece. "Maybe it is not universally true that all males are from the planet Mars, and all females are from the planet Venus ... but you two have a serious verbal communication problem because you interrupt each other and interpret every word you say as an insult. Perhaps a solution for you would be to make a "Pact of Silence" ... like in a medieval Monastery ... to speak only in monosyllables if you must, with short words like "Pee" or "Pull."

Dr. Angela had said this as a joke while laughing with a broad smile.

But what is a joke, if not a true thing said in a joking tone?

Each of them separately thought that it was a very good idea, instead.

That night they did not talk but made love again, then during cuddling, between grunts and monosyllables, they simultaneously agreed that Dr. Angela had suggested a solution to be tried out at least during the vacation in Greece.

Therefore, except for a few monosyllables, they communicated only in written form, like two ancient-era correspondents of Benjamin Franklin or Edgar Allan Poe. They talk in a normal manner with strangers (taxi drivers, customs officers, airport staff) but between them, it is nods and monosyllables.

Phone messages with emoticons, e-mails, post-it notes, handwritten words on the mirror with lipstick... any form of written communication. No words between the two beyond groans, grunts, and monosyllables.

Note to reader. The messages collected in the next few lines begin with the abbreviation "Form Melissa to Dad" or "From Dad to Melissa" simply for the benefit of the reader. IRL they do not need to.

Chapter 1: A bikini as a gift.

Form Melissa to Dad - written with lipstick on the mirror.

Wow, Daddy! No one has ever made me orgasm so much!

I love you - Xoxoxo Melissa.

From Dad to Melissa - Phone message.

Love, read this mine 💌 Love Letter! We have received confirmation that the sailboat rental is concluded ⛵ Sailboat 💸 Money with Wings. On the nightstand, I left you the two bathing suits that I gifted you and that you promised to wear. 👙 Bikini 🤗 Smiling Face with Open Hands. Your mother always dictated that you wear only a one-piece Olympic swimsuit (because of her envy or prudery) 🏊‍♀️ Woman Swimming, but now her opinion counts for nothing to both the two of us. 🥰 Smiling Face with Hearts.

.

From Dad to Melissa - Post-its pasted over a simple manila mailbox without any compromising words, containing two identical but different colored bikinis. Handwritten in masculine, quite nervous calligraphy.

Don't be angry, my love. I know I ask so much, but I beg you, at least try to wear them for me. I love you so much. Jean-Claude.

.

From Melissa to Dad - Phone messages (several consecutive messages from her).

Hi, my Love! I found your post-it glued over a manila box 📦 Package, which contained just a few bits of fabric joined with some wooden buttons, which at first glance looked to me like scraps discarded by some tailor or ribbons for making bows around gift packages. 🎁 Wrapped Gift

What can I say? I would have so many words to say, but because of the Pact of Silence, I cannot speak, and it is a lucky case for you because you would have received so many insults. 🤐 Zipper-Mouth Face.

But I may write. I confess that I expected you to manifest on this vacation that you are a perverse maniac, but not to that extent. 🤨 Face with Raised Eyebrow.

Even the icon symbolizing the bikini, in your message, covers more areas than these little... things! 🤯 Exploding Head.

The top piece offers no coverage at all, quite the contrary! Two wide light-colored wooden rings (which looked like buttons) surround the nipples, without covering them at all: there is a wide hole in the middle, exposing them naked for all to see along with most of the areola, and they seem to be framed.

Perhaps from a distance, it might look like a concentric pattern, with a light circle around a dark circle: but up close, you can clearly see that I have naked and exposed nipples. Two very thin cords join the wooden rings behind my neck and my back: fortunately, my boobs are small and firm, one woman with big boobs would almost be tortured.

But is it a swimsuit, or is it a component of a Japanese shibari binding?

A thin blue string across my back and my neck, where I knotted it with a bow: maybe the manufacturers call it «a Bra», but the strings don't cover anything. Maybe the right name for the marketing department could be «Nipples in a frame»? 🖼 ️ Framed Picture

The «bottom piece» consists of only two dark blue stripes: bare as a thread, and too short. One runs horizontally around my belly, and the other runs vertically very insinuatingly! You devil! 😈 Smiling Face with Horns.

The vertical strip can't even cover my rosebud! Most importantly, in front it goes straight into my slit, rubbing against my clitoris! 🙄 Face with Rolling Eyes.

I can say this with certainty because I am wearing it now as I write to you in front of the mirror. Below the navel, the blue lines seem to form a thin "Y" passing between two dark pink columns... OMG... 🔞 NSFW

Of course, I'll be forced to shave bald the whole pussy -- that was your goal, wasn't it? 💇 ‍♀️ Woman Getting Haircut.

Bald for bold. 🪒 Razor.

No bow at my hips: the fabric is so short, the blue strings stay tight and pull the middle part of the Y against my clit, furrowing the pussy slit. With each step, it slips in! Like the Nile River in the Sahara Desert (a shaved Sahara). You are going to make me the Queen of Camel Toe! 🐪 Camel.

Does it arouse you to know that as I write I am naked in the swimsuit you gave me? To me, yes, like hell-oh love, what crazy things you make me do, and it's so exciting! I'm all soaked! 💦 Sweat Droplets

Since I promised you before I sailed that on the boat I would wear whatever swimsuit you gifted me, I'll keep my promise without question, and I swear I won't cover myself with any other dress because I love you so much 💋 Kissmark.

You are lucky, that on this vacation no one will ever see me on our private sailboat that you rented. ⛵ Sailboat. And if someone greets me from a distance, with one hand on the binoculars and the other on his meat scope... I don't care! hehehe 🔭 Telescope 😎 Smiling Face with Sunglasses.

.

From Dad to Melissa - Phone message.

😇 Smiling Face with Halo. Yes, of course, I can't prevent women and men from seeing you from other boats while sunbathing on the deck, but no one will see you up close except me. 🤤 Drooling Face

P.S. I didn't know you knew the word "Shibari," maybe all the manga you read is not all a waste of time 🗾 Map of Japan.

.

Form Melissa to Dad - Phone message

Consider yourself a lucky pig, dad. 🍀 Four Leaf Clover 🐷 Pig Face.

.

From Dad to Melissa - Written in pen after that Phone message; in serene masculine calligraphy. On the back of a postcard representing an ancient Greek vase, showing Athena being born from the head of Zeus: the newborn goddess was already an adult woman and wore a helmet and armor.

Sweetheart, I understood that I was lucky, the one day when words didn't make us fight, sweetheart. I remember every sentence.

I was depressed, I was looking at my white hair in the mirror and muttering, "I look just like an old man!"

And you interrupted me and laughed and said, "That's not true! Your white temples make you look like Mr. Fantastic, and as such, you are not old, you are just Amazing!"

Then I stared fixedly into your eyes and said, with a veil of sadness, " For a long time, you have been The Invisible Woman to me, because I had never looked at you as a sexual partner..."

And I was sincere.

But you were sincere, too, when you chuckled and said, "But now I am no longer an Invisible Woman, although it would mean that I would be Reed Richards' wife, and I would love that. Now you make me so easily flammable, and so hot, that everyone should call me The Human Torch!"

Then you took a step toward me, reached out, and grabbed my cock with your fingers. "And you have to stop comparing yourself only to Mr. Richards -- the hair is his, but the cock, it's stone, like The Thing's." And you wouldn't stop jerking me off, laughing...

Since that day, I don't think I'm old anymore.

I love you, Melissa.

.

Form Melissa to Dad - Handwritten in sweet feminine calligraphy below the postcard text.

I love you, Daddy. I'm going out on the deck to get a tan. [and lipstick marks on lips impressed on the paper: if it had been a message, we would have read: 💋 Kiss Mark].

.

Chapter 2. Sunbathing with the skimpiest swimsuit ever.

[Foreword. From the Athens marina, the two set sail south, and because the sun is shining, Melissa takes the opportunity to show off her new costume to tourists in the distance.]

.

Form Melissa to Dad - Phone message

Love, come right away and smear the protective cream on me! You don't want your daughter to get burned around the shaved pussy on the very first day? 🌞 Sun with Face.

.

From Dad to Melissa - Phone message.

Coming! 😍 Smiling Face with Heart-Eyes 🏃 ‍♂️ Man Running.

.

Form Melissa to Dad - e-mail (a few hours later).

Oh, Daddy, you were amazing. And this costume turns me on like hell -- I can see the lust in your eyes, and it's much more exciting than being naked.

A speedboat passed in the distance, and maybe it saw us-I was horny as shit. I thought you were just going to rub on a little bit of protective cream, but instead, you had so much patience, first with my tits and then with my pussy... You must have known, from the way I groaned at the touch of your oily hands, that I was ready for you. I didn't think you would remember how much I like to be lifted by your arms... When you lifted me, I thought I was melting like ice cream under the sun.

And you kissed me without saying a word, without spoiling everything with your explanations--your mouth finally serves a great purpose! Hehehe...

I loved so much to swing my sweet feet in the air, like a little girl in her Daddy's arms... But I urgently needed another service from your mouth, you understood that, didn't you? I took you by the hand like in that meme, and led you to the cabin... in bed, I didn't take off the costume you bestowed on me, because I decided to keep it on for the whole vacation.

I swear I'll never take it off (I'll change them to wash and dry: there are two of them!). I see that you enjoy looking at it. And I can see that it affects you: you've never licked my pussy for so long. Do you like my pussy because it's bald for the first time, or do you like the coconut taste of the protective cream? Ha, ha!

After you made me orgasm with your mouth, it seemed fair to reciprocate. The tip of your cock was already covered with precum, I toyed a bit with the balls and shaft but it was clear that you wanted a deepthroat right away, and a good daughter always gives her proud daddy a treat if she gets the chance.

I swallowed all the sperm I could, it was sweet and made me happy (my ex-boyfriend had bitter, slimy sperm, who knows what he ate). They say that giving is better than receiving: probably women who have never swallowed semen as sweet as yours say that.

Then I picked up the drops that had fallen out of my mouth with two fingers and licked my cum-covered fingertips.

Some girls say it's humiliating or disgusting... I saw that special light shining in your eyes when I do it, and I could keep doing it all day long.

I swallowed it all, I hope you enjoyed it. You didn't say a single word, and you went from excited moaning to peaceful snoring.

While you were napping, I wrote you this e-mail. This morning we were spotted twice, and I could see in your eyes curiosity to know my emotions and my inner monologue, but we promised not to talk, so I waited until you fell asleep to write.

The first boat was sighted. They were an elderly couple. The wife saw me first and woke up the sleeping husband. The wife was completely naked, sunbathing with dark glasses and a big hat. It made me think a lot: what, really, does "naked" mean? Do glasses count? Do rings and necklaces count? I like earrings. Perhaps, being "Totally Naked" is not as exciting as being "Almost Naked". Nude means you are sweating, or you want to take a shower. While, perhaps, "Almost Naked" means you wish to be looked at.

That lady had a very wide hat on and glasses. She was blond but very tan, with shaved pussy. Ah! And she was wearing shoes with a rope heels (I could only see her when she was walking, at the point where the horizontal railing was made of two horizontal metal bars).

Her husband was shorter than her, and he wore a swimsuit. He yawned. The wife from a distance shouted many compliments to me, drawing with hand gestures the lines of my skimpy swimsuit on her own body. I then tried to make her understand that my nipples were exposed, and moved a wooden ring to show that it was hollow (inserting a finger as in a ring).

She laughed and clapped her hands, "Bravo!" (maybe they were French? I didn't see the flag).

At that sight, her sleepy husband had woken up as if he had drunk three coffees: how funny! They both greeted us with broad arm gestures, then the wife hugged him and led him toward the inside of the cabin. I think, maybe I inspired in those people a moment of sloppy happiness, and it's all thanks to the swimsuit you gifted to me.

Second sighting. It was a medium-sized speedboat, with at least a dozen people on it: men and women. The girls were all topless: one of the boys was naked, with a flaccid penis. Maybe he was a nudist used to seeing his girlfriends' boobs, or he had just spurted and was dry. I don't know. They were making a lot of noise and had summer music and Latino reggaeton at a high volume.

You kept the rudder on the appointed course (although I realized you slowed down as much as possible to prolong my exposure), and after a while, we were too far apart.

The girls were waving at me. Some of the guys were staring at me, while others were flaunting disinterest (perhaps for fear of their jealous girlfriends). Because of the swimsuit you gave me, I felt admired -- and excited. They were all too far away to pose a threat, but it made me think that maybe if the opportunity came up with well-behaved, civilized people, I'd like them to admire my swimsuit up close. Does that thought turn you on, Daddy?

My pussy is a puddle of honey right now, just thinking about it!

But I forbid you to masturbate reading this letter, you selfish dirtbag! At the very least, save your sperm for me, daddy!

Kisses! On the forehead, on the cheeks, or wherever you want! Many, many kisses!

.

From Dad to Melissa - Phone message.

Sweetie, come back inside right now. A summer storm is coming 🌊 Water Wave 🌧 ️ Cloud with Rain 🌩 ️ Cloud with Lightning.

.

Chapter 3 - A Sudden Summer Storm

[Foreword. Suddenly a summer storm catches them: the sailboat is dragged by a tempest as if Aeolus (god of the winds) wanted to play with the fate of the two lovers.

Norway_1705
Norway_1705
184 Followers