A Daughter's Skimpy Bikini For Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* 👠 High-Heeled Shoe (twice) (add other ten times) (To a girl, shoes will never seem numerically sufficient in quantity ...)

* 👡 Woman's Sandal (to be taken off by kicking, or ankle shaking... 🦶 Foot if you know the meaning of the word Shibari, and would at least experiment with a pair of Velcro manacles on me, just to begin with... I could walk toward you handcuffed, and get rid of the sandals with an obscene ankle motion, spreading my thighs and pussy all for you...)

* 👢 Woman's Boot (mid-thigh high, I know you like them, you left your pc open on a page where they were selling them...)

But please consider that heels are uncomfortable for when I straddle you: whether I'm straddling your cock or straddling your face. In both those situations, I need to leverage the arch of the bare sole of my foot. I am not ready to act otherwise; at least, not now. Maybe next year, maybe five years from now. The important thing is to keep practicing together.

And later, in the jacuzzi, you always liked my little bare feet, didn't you? In the jacuzzi I gave you a footjob that I think was successful, given the jet of cum you sprayed on my face at the end... so, I don't swear to you that I will "always" wear high heels, and I hope you can agree with me

From Dad to Melissa - Phone message.

We can use the room as we wish. The redhead had assured us that everything was clean "The female cooks changed the sheets this morning, everything is disinfected and in order, this was our room but you can use it as if it were your own. Please don't open the closet, our clothes are there." He handed me the key to the door, winked, gestured to lock the door 🗝️ Old Key, and she left.

You were lying on the bed, your hair wet. But it wasn't your hair, the wettest part of your body. A finger confirmed that you were at least as excited as I was 👉 Backhand Index Pointing Right. We have never fucked while both wearing a micro swimsuit, and you in high heels, but if I may propose, from now on it should become an absolute rule, to be written on the Official To Do List. 📜 Scroll.

Of course, no heels inside the jacuzzi. Which might help you practice your footjob... you're good at it, but there's always room for improvement, with the right teacher! 👩 ‍ 🎓 Woman Student 👨 ‍ 🏫 Man Teacher.

Well, maybe yes, a pair of nipple piercings would be a nice gift, but it is not a decision to be implemented in the middle of summer, time is needed for the delicate skin to heal: 🎅 Santa Claus.

Now we are leaving this island. I don't want to bother these people any longer: the rescue vehicle will probably have arrived despite the light rain, and they will tow the sailboat to the harbor ⛵ Sailboat. Good thing we have insurance. All's well that ends well: we will spend the rest of the vacation in the hotel. 🏨 Hotel.

In the pool above the rooftop, in front of women and men tanning or swimming 🏊‍♂️ Man Swimming, you however can still always wear your beloved swimsuit if you want to make your daddy proud. 🤤 Drooling Face.

Chapter 5. Epilogue: The Last Message From The Detective Girl.

From Melissa to Dad - Phone message.

"Dad do you know that while you were resting, I opened the redhead's closet? And I found a bunch of vibrators and sexy lingerie! And handcuffs and straps and gags and lube gel and other things!🔞 NSFW

I am an alive Sherlock Holmes or a Nancy Drew! 🕵 ️‍♀️ Woman Detective.

And I also think I've guessed, although I don't have definitive proof, what the butler's secret is! Did you guess? No, you were asleep! Giggle.

I can't write it down for you but I'll send you the icons: let's say that at first, his situation was 🍆 Eggplant 💦 Sweat Droplets 💦 Sweat Droplets, now instead it is: 🔐 Locked with Key + ⛓ ️ Chains + 🧲 Magnet. = 8🔐⛓ ️ 🧲

Or, to use old images, he passed from "8===D<" to "8 # Ð"

You know, Dad, I wish I could use blue ink for the number "8" representing his balls because I'm sure they're dark blue and swollen and full of tension and love for the woman he married. 👰 ‍♀️ Woman with Veil 💖 Sparkling Heart. And his knob -- I guess his knob has a purple color, now.

Wouldn't you be curious to try it with me, daddy?

If your little daughter asks you to? 👸 Princess Pretty pleeeeeease?"

From Dad to Melissa - A post-it on the pillow. Handwritten in serene, fulfilled, satisfied male calligraphy.

"I love you, my daughter."

THE END.

#### All writers need constructive comments to help them improve. Remember to assign a rating to the tales (to this, or other better stories).####