A Daughter's Sneaky Sex

Story Info
They move in and I get an eyeful, for starters.
3.4k words
4.51
35.4k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been four years since I divorced Mandy's father, and I don't miss him or the bad sex we had for decades. I did try the online dating but it offered nothing but weirdoes and even more lackluster sex. After more than enough tries, I became happy with a few trips to the adult toy shop and found some items that at least "filled" some of my needs. I had pretty much resigned myself to the drab sex life of a single woman in her fifties.

But, a lot has changed since I got a call from Mandy last month, asking if she and her husband Rob could move in for a while. Their landlord decided to sell his rental property and they needed a place to live. Now, Rob is a very nice boy with a great smile, but usually living with in-laws can be tough for everybody. So, I made sure that their moving in was on a trial basis, and if that worked for all of us then, sure, let's give it a go.

My two-storey, three bedroom home is plenty big for sharing, and the extra income in rent would come in handy as well. Mandy, Rob and a few of their friends moved them in the following weekend.

My first realization that things might get interesting was when Mandy insisted that I just relax while the guys did all of the work. Rob is a very handsome man at twenty-six, and three of his gym buddies came to help. The hot, Miami sun in April meant that four shirtless young men paraded by for an hour as they brought items to various rooms; their glistening, hairy chests and muscular forms brought back a familiar dampness to my pussy.

A few of their girlfriends showed up as the truck emptied, one of whom reminded me of my college dorm roommate, Tammy, who turned out to be a lesbian. I won't go into details at this point, but just seeing Tammy's look-alike brought back some very hot memories from our dorm room.

The sight of all of these young, sexy bodies awakened my sexual fantasies, which clearly had been dormant for the past few years. I donned an old one-piece black swimsuit and joined the party. A few of the young hunks checked me out, but once Mandy appeared in her hot pink bikini which showed off the large puckered nipples of her DDs, all heads pointed her way.

I couldn't really expect to be the eye candy at my age. My own D cups were just as obvious in the day and I flaunted them as much as my daughter, way back when. Gravity has them hanging a bit more than I would like. So, I just sat back and enjoyed seeing the hot bodies and constant flirting of both sexes.

With the move-in complete, the last task of the day was to bring the coolers of beer and wine out back. The pizza guy delivered just in time for everyone to relax with food and drink. A few were lazing in the hot tub, while others laid on the grass or in the pool. I felt it was my turn to be of service, so I gathered the empty plates and bottles while music blared and the kids enjoyed some horseplay. I chatted a bit with Kristen, the Tammy look-alike, and felt a sexual warmth in my pussy, checking out her small breasts barely covered by the white Speedo bikini bra. Kristen's perky nipples poked through her skimpy top as Tammy's used to all of the time.

The deep groove of her camel toe only clung to her obviously clean-shaven vulva once her bottoms got wet. She smiled when she caught me glancing at her sweet, young pussy, but nothing came of it. The most interesting thing that day was how flirty all of the guys were with Mandy, and all of the girls seemed overly cozy at times with Rob. Neither my daughter nor my son-in-law seemed jealous when their spouse received attention from their friends.

By early evening, the smell of weed permeated the backyard, settling me into a mellow state, and I found myself ready for bed by nine o'clock. I said my goodnights to everyone and headed upstairs to my room, which overlooks the hot tub and pool. I was so baked by that time that I didn't hear the noises outside for long and fell into a deep sleep. When I did wake up, it was after midnight and I needed to pee.

As I passed the bedroom window, I pulled back one corner of the curtains and saw that the outside lights were off and that only two people remained in the hot tub. Mandy and Rob were lit up by the green colored lights beneath the waterline of the spa. Both of their bathing suits were hung on the towel hook next to the spa.

Mandy had the back of her head resting on the corner of the tub and Rob was kneeling between her legs; his arms supported Mandy's outstretched legs while his face was buried in her pussy. Her large, DD cup breasts floated above the churning, foamy water, and gently swayed as her body writhed from his pleasing tongue.

I needed to pee badly so I ran quietly to the bathroom, did my business, and returned to my window. My daughter had both hands around Rob's head as she ground her pussy into his face. I stood there and slipped my right hand under my nighty, so I could access my pussy while Mandy's body began jolting wildly in the throes of orgasm.

I couldn't leave this very erotic scene, and fingered away while my son-in-law stood up. He hooked his arms around Mandy's knees. so he could have his turn at climaxing. His body hid his cock from my view, but just the length of his thrusts confirmed his formidable size. His firm, muscled ass was bathed in the green lights below.

Mandy's eyes were closed as she enjoyed his willful pummeling, and by now my juices were already running down my thighs. My night table was next to me, and I slid the top drawer open to feel inside for the silicone dildo that has substituted for human contact for so long.

In my horny haste, I wrapped my lips around the head of it and slathered saliva all around the thick, rubbery knob. I allowed a moment to savor the feel of a hardness filling my mouth, imagining that it was Rob's dick. This particular toy is my favorite as it has both length and the girth that is able to tease my G-spot enough to squirt wildly.

Mandy was twisting her nipples while Rob's thrusts became slower and more deliberate. Each thrust pushed Mandy's head over the edge; her long, wet, red hair hung down the side of the tub. I pushed the thick phallus inside me in time with Rob's next thrust, and pulled it back out as he did.

I fucked myself as though it was his nasty hard cock fucking me, and bit my lip so as not to utter a guttural moan that might give my position away just above them. I used my other hand to twiddle my erect nubbin, which brought me ever so close to orgasm.

Just then, Rob stopped moving, pulled back and jetted his cum onto Mandy's thick red pubes and belly. His fist milked the last gooey streams of cum, and I was able to see his long, fat dick in the greenish light before he let go. The sight of Mandy's satisfied grin and cum covered belly took me over the edge. My body contorted uncontrollably and the fluids of my g-spot orgasm spewed down my legs and spattered on the carpet below. My bedroom filled with the sloshing sounds of my dildo surfing through the torrent of juices giving me such an exquisite orgasm.

I drew the rubber phallus from me when the shivers stopped, just in time to see both of them step from the spa and begin to dry themselves off.

I gazed at Rob's firm butt until he wrapped a towel around his hips. Mandy wiped the water and cum from her body and perky breasts, and covered up in her towel as well, before running inside.

Rob stayed back to put the spa cover back on, and that is when I returned to the bathroom to clean myself up. I tasted my musk from the tip of the dildo and it brought me back instantly to the night I tasted Tammy for the first time. But, that is a story for another time.

When I came out of the bathroom and walked down the hall to my bedroom, I heard them giggling behind their own bedroom door. I settled into my comfy bed for the night, and realized that things might get very interesting around here.

The next morning, I awoke to breakfast waiting. Mandy was sitting at the table enjoying her scrambled eggs and coffee, in a cotton nighty that clung to her heavy breasts, and showed most of her thighs. Rob was at the stove, turning over eggs before sliding them onto a plate with some bacon on it. He was in black boxer briefs and a T-shirt.

"Thanks, Rob," I said as I sat down beside Mandy. He turned toward us with plate in hand. It was then that I noticed the unmistakable package that moved as he did. I tried not to stare, but I couldn't help having a quick peek. His semi-erect log moved with each step he took.

"No problem, Mum. Is this okay for wearing around the house? Mandy and I usually go nude at home but we figured this would be alright." His smile told me he had seen me savoring his prominent junk. Since he asked, I gave him the once over quickly, and responded.

"Sure. That's fine." I giggled to myself as I said the word fine, because of the double entendre. That heavy cock filling my son-in-law's shorts really did look fine. "Are you two all moved in now?"

Mandy answered, "Yeah, pretty much." Rob went back to the stove and I went back to keeping an eye on his muscular thighs and the taut glutes that his briefs accentuated so well. My mind wandered to the thought of his hard body beneath his clothes.

Rob brought his meal to the table and we chatted while we ate. Each time I saw his mouth move as he took another bite of his food, I thought of how his lips would feel as he ate me out in the same way as he had eaten Mandy last night.

I had seen enough of my son-in-law to get me hornier than I was the night before. I felt the need to take care of myself, and decided to feign a migraine - I really do get them - but just not that day.

"I think a migraine is starting, guys. I'm going back to bed for an hour. Thanks, Rob, for making breakfast. It is nice to be taken care of."

"You're welcome, Mum. Glad you enjoyed everything," he said, picking up the plates from the table. He gave the same smile when he exaggerated the word "everything", and took a pose that offered a great view of that girthy cock growing beneath his shorts.

Mandy looked a bit concerned. "Okay, Mom. I hope you're feeling better soon." With that, I headed upstairs to my bedroom, and pulled out my faithful dildo to get things started. I had forgotten my phone downstairs, and decided to go down and get it, as I have a few websites on it that would help me get off easily. When I stepped on the top stair, I heard Mandy and Rob in the kitchen, just down the hallway from the bottom of the stairs. They were giggling again. I stopped in my tracks. Rob was the first voice I heard.

"She couldn't keep her eyes off it."

"I saw that. It made me horny every time I saw her checking you out. I think Mom likes your dick, baby."

"Maybe she just needs a good fuck to get rid of that migraine of hers." I peeked between the spindles of the banister and saw Rob standing in front of Mandy with his semi-hard cock in his hand. "What would you do if this thing was covered in her juices?"

"Shhh. Put that thing away." Mandy looked down the hall to make sure I wasn't already standing there witnessing their foreplay. "She might come down anytime."

I quietly moved a few stairs lower as their voices became loud whispers. Through the spindles of the banister, I saw Rob leaning with his back against the refrigerator, his cock getting harder in his hand. "She just went up there. She won't be down anytime soon, and maybe she would join you if she did," offered Rob in a low voice.

Mandy got down on her knees. "You are so bad." She took him in her small hands and began jerking him off, her tongue extended and her green eyes looking up at him.

"Just suck Helen's juices off it for me," said Rob with a laugh. Hearing my son-in-law saying my name while Mandy pulled his shorts to the floor got my juices flowing.

Mandy wasted no time taking the long, thick snake in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the slick knob to bring it to maximum hardness. Rob placed his hands one either side of her head and guided Mandy to the speed and depth that he preferred. She made gurgling sounds while she deep throated him, and as much as I wanted to play with myself, I dared not get caught; I would have to just enjoy the show and take care of things later.

"I bet your Mom would let me cum in her mouth. What do ya think?"

Mandy moaned loudly at his dirty talk and continued sucking her husband off, massaging his long, hanging nut sack with one hand, and twisting her head on her way down his shaft, like a barber pole.

"Oh, yeah. Oh fuck!" Rob's hips tensed and Mandy's eyes locked in on his; she knew he was ready to cum. Rob's took a handful of Mandy's fiery red hair and yanked her off his rigid cock. Her focus became the slick piss hole that would soon deliver her husband's creamy load.

"Ughhhhhh," he grunted as he jacked himself barely an inch from Mandy's chin. My pussy was sopping wet and I fingered my labial groove beneath my nighty. In an instant, a torrent of spunk splashed against Mandy's upper lip and nostrils. He grunted as he painted my daughter's face with jets of semen. She stayed still until the last of Rob's cum spilt from him.

"Alright," said Mandy, wiping a string of cum from under her nose and sucked her finger greedily, "Show me how you'd eat Mom's pussy." Mandy stood up, leaned back onto the kitchen table, while Rob pulled up his boxers. He yanked up her nighty past her hips and knelt down between her legs. I slid down two more steps to watch my son-in-law eat my daughter's sopping wet and hairy pussy. It was her turn to use him as her sex toy; Mandy's hands firmly held Rob's head where his tongue could do its best work.

I could take no more, and left them to their fun in the kitchen. By the time I got to my bedroom, I was more than ready. I lay down on my bed and went to town on my clit, imagining my daughter watching her husband eating my pussy right in front of her. I rammed the dildo in and out like a depraved fool and came in seconds!

* * *

As time went on, Rob continued parading around in his boxers and I made no attempt to look the other way. I, too, got more confident in wearing shorter and more revealing nighties without a housecoat over them.

Mandy trumped us both with T-shirt-and-thong sets that left even less to the imagination. This only led to Rob's cock becoming more prominently displayed through his underwear. The house was filled with a sexual tension and I had no idea where it might lead.

Next, they began obvious signs of foreplay right in front of me. A boob grab or her hand cupping his junk as they passed one another, became routine. They didn't care if I could see them or not. The sexual tension, for me at least, was becoming unbearable, and would crescendo the very next day.

I had brought laundry down to the basement and threw in a load while Mandy and Rob were making supper together. Returning to the kitchen, Rob had Mandy up against the fridge again and was finger banging her much to her eyes-closed delight. I stopped in my tracks and watched them, knowing they intended to be caught - at least that is what my brain was telling me at the time.

I watched as Rob's knuckles pounded my baby girl's fiery-haired pussy while her panties were forced to one side; a pan of stir-fry sizzled on the stove. I desperately wanted finger myself right there, but just took visual inventory of their sneaky encounter to use in a fantasy another time.

When Mandy blurted out a restrained groan, her orgasm coincided with the meeting of our eyes as she opened hers. She was too far gone to attempt to stop Rob from completing the task. Mandy smiled and closed her eyes until the aftershocks ebbed and her husband pulled three fingers from her wet snatch.

Although Mandy had obviously finished her orgasm, her eyes re-opened and she gently pushed her husband away. "You better stop. Mom is going to be as wet as I am." Rob looked over his shoulder at me.

"Oh, sorry, Mom," he said plainly. "We thought you were busy downstairs." And yes, he did nothing to hide the fact that the helmet head of his cock proudly protruded past the elastic of his underwear. After feasting my eyes on that magnificent cock, Rob just smiled and winked as Mandy pulled the gusset back across her pussy.

I couldn't help but retort, "I doubt I would ever be as wet as that!" Each of them followed my eyes to the streaks of Mandy's juices running down her legs from her very wet orgasm. I turned and made my way up to my room where I once again buried my dildo to the memory of Rob's weapon and Mandy's dreamy eyes meeting mine during her orgasm..

While dinner was a little quieter than normal, we did talk about mundane subjects. Rob went outside after we finished eating, for a smoke, and Mandy helped with the dishes.

"You know, Mom, Rob and I are pretty sexually active... in case you hadn't noticed."

With a chuckle, I said, "Yes. I guess so. At least a lot more than I."

She set the dishcloth down and began, "I want you to know a couple of things. First, Rob and I have been known to have sex with other couples - swingers, that is."

I was mildly surprised at her candor. "Oh, I see. Well, whatever works for you, I guess."

"Yeah, like we get together with some of the friends who help us move in the other day." That made so much sense now.

"And, I, uh, know you're on your own here,, but if you ever want to, you know, have Rob help you take care of things, I won't mind at all." Mandy's nod and serious look backed up her words.

"So, like I just tell you that I'm taking your husband to my room for a while?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yeah, sure. If that's what you want. Or you can just take hold of that nice dick he has, and help yourself to it. You wouldn't be the first woman I've watched him fuck. It is, after all, just sex, right? And Rob does know how to fuck."

I handed her the towel and continued washing the dishes. I had a lot to think about. Despite Mandy's honesty, I was unable to tell her how wet I was in that moment, or how badly I wanted to feel his dick inside me.

Mandy wiped dry the last dish, and leaned in close. She whispered, "Would you like me to have Rob drop by your bedroom tonight??"

I looked out the window at the tall, handsome young man, puffing away. I turned to my daughter and nodded. Life in our shared home was about to change that night, and for the better.