A Daughter's Taboo Love for Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie overcame her surprise quickly, parted her lips, and allowed the man's tongue to enter her mouth as she kissed him back. Carl moved his hands to her butt and easily lifted the girl off the elevator floor and Natalie wrapped her legs around his waist as he continued to kiss her and pushed her butt against the wall of the elevator and then moved his mouth to her neck.

Natalie made soft whimpering squeals of pleasure as her lover kissed her neck and then a louder moan of pleasure when Carl's large hand went up her skirt, past her panties, and entered her pussy.

"Ohh...Carl...ohhh God...wait...wait until we get in the room." Natalie whispered between her gasps of pleasure.

Carl took his mouth off of the brunette's neck but still fingered her pussy. "Fuck you are so wet. I never been with a girl whose pussy gets as wet as yours does. I am going to wear that white little pussy out so fucking bad tonight. "

Natalie looked at Carl in the eyes, her lips parted, and a look of lust on her face but she grinned. "Wow how romantic, you should be quoting love poems to me."

Carl laughed and removed his finger from the girl's sex and eased her to the floor. "You would stop seeing me if I started quoting poetry to you. You much prefer the dirty talk."

Natalie stuck her tongue out at the boy as she adjusted her skirt. He then brought his finger to his nose and inhaled.

"Your pussy smells good." He grinned at her.

The elevator door opened on their floor as Natalie just shook her head and blushed at the man's vulgarity. He was right, she much preferred his crudeness and vulgar talk when they had sex and the way he treated her. Natalie enjoyed sex with strong dominant men and women and enjoyed being used as an object of their lusts and desires. Men she could control with her charm and beauty and manipulations turned her off as did submissive type men; which is one of the reasons she never let Justin have sex with her. Her boyfriend was too easily controlled by her. She sometimes found that odd since other girls he dated and she had overheard often told of how he was dominant sexually, but to Natalie he did whatever she told him to and she could easily manipulate him.

Natalie's sexual desires were different in a lot of ways depending on the gender of her partner, but similar in others. With other girls she was willing to do much more with them and allow them to do much more to her than with men and while she only had sex with dominant men and while she enjoyed submitting to other women as well; she was currently involved in an ongoing sexual relationship with four females, two of which she sees on a very regular basis. Of the four she is submissive to all but two to whom she is the dominant one; all of them are much older than her except the one she is dominant to. Natalie knew she had a "thing" for older women.

When the couple got into the room, Carl wasted no time and once again pulled Natalie to him and she dropped her purse and room key on the floor and started kissing him. The room was very nice and had a scenic view off the balcony of Riverstreet. Once again Carl grabbed her butt and lifted her off her feet as he kissed her and she wrapped her legs around him again. Kissing her neck, Carl walked to the bed and threw Natalie on the king sized bed and she gave a squeal of delight and giggled as the black man stood over her and removed his shirt.

Natalie sat up on the bed and admired Carl's naked chest and lustfully looked over his well-formed muscles, the short black, curly chest hairs, his various tattoos on his body, and his developed abdomen. Still looking at him, Natalie started to unbutton her blouse but Carl shook his head.

"Not yet. I want you to suck my cock first." He told her.

Natalie grinned, kneeled on the bed on her knees, put her arms around her lover, and started kissing his neck. Natalie kissed and ran her tongue down his neck, over his breasts, kissed the heart tattoo over his left breast that had two dates on it. When she asked him what the dates stood for the first time they had sex, Carl told her it was the month, day, and year his younger brother was born and the month, day, and year he had died. Natalie calculated the dates and his brother was seventeen when he was shot in a drive by and just happened to be on the wrong street corner at the wrong time.

When Natalie's mouth got to Carl's stomach she moved his hands to his belt and started to unbuckle his belt, unbutton his jeans, and pulled his pants down and then his boxer shorts. Carl's had a full erection and his cock sprang up. Natalie ran her hand over his penis as she looked at it.

Carl was large; his penis was ten inches and a wide girth. The girl enjoyed the sight of the contrast color of her small white hand, which could not even wrap all the way around Carl's penis, and the man's black cock. Natalie truly knew size did not matter and had incredible orgasms form men with an average size penis and average size sex toys that penetrated her. And while it was true that she could feel the difference in size when a larger penis penetrated her, the initial sharp pain, the way it felt as if her pussy was being stretched, the feeling of the length going deeper into her, and how it sometimes hit her cervix when the man was fucking her hard; it was more the thought and image of him going inside her that aroused her the most' especially with a black man.

The image of his large penis going into her small, tight sex, the image of his large body on top of her small, petite frame, and the contrast of her magnolia blossom skin tone versus the man's black body turned her on a great deal. She enjoyed how she had to stretch her small mouth when she sucked a larger penis. To Natalie it all gave her a feeling of being more submissiveness. Natalie did not have a preference of the race of the people she fucked, but she did enjoy that contrast of skin color.

"Stop teasing it and suck it." Carl told her.

Natalie lowered her mouth, parted her lips wide, and took the man into her mouth. She liked to tease man she gave a blow job to and run her tongue over his shaft and head and kiss it and make love to it with her mouth, but she knew by Carl's tone in his voice he did not want to be teased at that moment.

Taking her lover in her mouth, Natalie placed her hands on his butt cheeks and relaxed her throat when Carl put his hand on the back of her head and pushed her to him. Natalie let the large cock go down her throat and when her lips were pressed against Carl's pubic area, his coarse hairs tickling her nose; he held her head tight against him. Natalie was very experienced in giving oral sex and deep throating a man but it was not long when she gagged a little and saliva ran out of her mouth as the man held her in place. She knew Carl was not going to let her be in charge and was going to fuck her mouth and use her; something she got great pleasure from.

"Fuck, you can suck a cock. Not many girls can take me all the way down like that." Carl commented crudely.

He let go of Natalie's head and she pulled back and gasped and coughed as her mouth pulled off his penis. Natalie looked up at Carl, tears already forming in her eyes, and smiled as she ran her hand up and down his now slick shaft.

"Ummm...I will take that as a compliment."

Carl chuckled and grabbed the back of her head again. "Just shut up and keep sucking."

Natalie again took the man in her mouth and started to give him a blow job, this time sucking his cock, running her tongue over the head and shaft while it was in her mouth, taking him down her throat again and then back up. Her head was bobbing up and down, slowly at first and then gradually faster. She enjoyed Carl's masculine moans of pleasure as she made soft whimpering sounds as she sucked the man's penis.

"Damn, girl...uhhh...fuck that feels good. You like sucking black cock don't you?" Carl asked.

Natalie gave Carl a muffled "yes" as she continued to please him with her mouth. After several minutes of letting Natalie suck his cock, Carl gathered a hand full of the girl's black hair in his hand and pulled her off of him causing Natalie to whimper in both the pain of having her hair pulled hard and in disappointment of not having him in her mouth.

Carl looked down at the girl and grinned. He so enjoyed fucking Natalie and how she sucked his cock. He looked at her face and thought he never saw such an innocent, beautiful, angelic looking white girl who liked to get fucked as much as Natalie did and the way she enjoyed getting fucked as well. Carl had fucked other white girls before and some were white trash girls, who enjoyed some kinky things, but never a white girl or even a black girl who liked the things Natalie did.

"Now hold that mouth still." He told her. "I am going to fuck your little mouth and you are going to be a good white cock sucking whore and take it."

Natalie nodded and opened her mouth. Carl pushed the girl's head to him again and his cock went into Natalie's mouth. He used both of his large hands to hold her head still while he fucked her mouth. Carl thrust his cock in and out of her mouth several times, pulled it out of her, slapped her in the face a few times with his large penis, and then fucked her mouth again.

As the black man kept trusting his cock into her mouth and down her throat, Natalie gagged and coughed and her chin was covered in a heavy layer of her own saliva. Carl thrust in her mouth deep and held it there and then pinched her nose so she could not breathe. Natalie gagged and gave muffled coughs as she tried to gasp for air. She raised her hands and put them on the man large black thighs and tried to push herself away, but he held her in place.

"Hands down, bitch." Carl commanded her.

Natalie dropped her hands and Carl finally removed his fingers form her nose and pulled his penis out of her mouth. Natalie gasped and coughed as she inhaled the much needed air. Carl enjoyed treating her this way when they had sex and Natalie loved it and it aroused her so much. She could feel her panties were very wet from her own sex fluid and they stuck to her.

After he left her catch her breath, Carl ran his penis over her face and lips, leaving behind wet spots of the girl's saliva on her face. He looked down at her and chuckled at the way she looked. Her eyes were teary, her mascara had started to smear, and her face was covered in her own spit. He then laughed when the girl parted her lips and tried to take his cock into her mouth again; Carl pulled back some, pulled Natalie's head back by her hair, and denied her mouth access to his cock.

"You are a horny little white slut aren't you?" He taunted her as he held her hair back causing Natalie to whimper. "Tell me what you are and what you want."

"Yes...please...let me suck it...please, Carl...I want you to cum in my mouth. I am a dirty slut...please, baby." The girl begged.

Carl pulled Natalie's hair harder and she cried out in the pain and whimpered more.

"Not good enough. You know what I want to hear."

Natalie swallowed and looked up at the young man, "I...I am a dirty white slut. I am your little white whore and I want to suck you big black cock and feel you cum in my mouth." She pleaded again submitting to her lover.

"And if I let you and cum in your mouth what will you do for me?" The man teased.

"Anything. I will do anything for you and...and you can do anything to your little whore you want."

"Good girl. Now suck it."

Carl let go of Natalie's hair and the girl quickly put her mouth on the man's penis and started to give him a blow job. This time Carl let Natalie do all the work with her mouth. It was not long before Carl felt his orgasm building and he pushed the girl away from his cock, stood over her and jerked himself off until he exploded his cum into her open mouth and over her face.

Natalie knelt on the floor before her lover with her mouth parted and her eyes closed. When he pulled out of her mouth she knew what he was going to do. She heard his manly grunts of pleasure as he came and then felt his warm, sticky, cum splash into her mouth and over her face hitting her cheeks, chin, nose, and closed eye lids. Natalie quickly swallowed the fluid that went into her mouth and ran her tongue over her lips to gather as much of the fluid as she could and swallowed that as well. When Carl was finished, the girl wiped her face and then licked her hands clean of his cum. She smiled up at the man.

"Fuck, baby." Carl said as he looked down at the girl. "That was great. You sure like to eat cum don't you?"

Natalie grinned and nodded. She did. She enjoyed the taste and texture of a man's warm sex fluid.

"Now go clean up. I want to have some more fun." He told her.

Natalie stood up, picked her purse off the floor, removed her heels, and walked to the bathroom to clean her face.

"I wonder if your mother sucks cock like you do?" Carl asked her with a grin.

Natalie turned and rolled her eyes at the man, "What is this obsession with my mother?" She asked.

Carl laughed, "It's not an obsession. I just want to know if other rich white bitches like you enjoy getting fucked the way you do. You spoiled me."

Natalie shook her head in amusement and giggled, "Well my mom is a prude so good luck with that. I imagine once I was conceived she no longer gave it up to my dad."

"Well she has a bigger ass and bigger tits than you do."

Natalie pouted, "And when did my skinny ass and small tits ever stop you from debasing me and fucking me like a whore."

"You like when I debase you and fuck you like a whore."

Natalie stuck her tongue out at Carl and went into the bathroom. "Like you even knew what the word debases meant before you met me." Natalie told him over her shoulder.

Carl grinned, "True but I knew what fucking you like a whore meant; you're not the first white slut I fucked like a whore, you know?"

Natalie walked into the bathroom closed the door a little then stuck her head out and looked at her lover, "Yeah but I am the classiest and prettiest white slut you ever fucked like a whore."

Carl laughed as Natalie closed the bathroom door. Natalie knew she was not being truthful with Carl about her mother being a prude. When her father was alive she knew he and her mom had a very healthy sex life. She had heard them often enough since her mother could be very loud when she had sex. Natalie even watched them a few times. It was nothing perverted but by accident and she watched for several seconds and walked away. Unlike other people she talked to that caught their parents having sex and they said it was gross, Natalie did not find it gross at all. She thought it was natural and glad her parents loved one another and showed it in an intimate way, and she had to admit to herself it did turn her on a little listening to her mother cry out in pleasure and seeing her father's penis going into her mother's pussy.

Natalie looked at herself in the mirror as she waited for the hot water to turn warm. She looked a mess. Her makeup was smeared and she had the raccoon eyes form her eye makeup and even streaks down her cheeks form her mascara. She pulled out her makeup removal wipes and removed her makeup and then washed her face. She brushed her hair and then took a rubber band and placed it in a single pony tail down her back. She smiled at her reflection. Even without makeup she was lovely and with her hair pulled back into the pony tail and no makeup she looked innocent.

She walked back into the room and found Carl sitting on the bed with his shirt on but still wearing his jeans. Natalie smiled at him, placed her purse on the entertainment stand, and walked to the bed and straddled his lap and started kissing him. Carl let the girl kiss him for a few moments as his hands ran over her butt. Just one of his large hands could completely cover Natalie's ass. He gave her a little push and Natalie got off of him and stood up.

"Take your clothes off, slow like I like it." He told her.

Natalie nodded; she knew what he wanted. He liked her to strip for him but not doing some cheesy strip tease act. He just liked her to take her clothes off slow and seductively as he watched. Natalie slowly unbuttoned her blouse, slid it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Next unzipped her mini skirt and bent over so Carl could see her small cleavage the bush up bra she wore gave her small breasts and wiggled out of her skirt slowly. Natalie stepped out of her skirt and then pulled her bra straps down to reveal her breasts and removed her bra. The girl put first her left leg on the bed next to Carl's thigh and slowly rolled down her thigh high stocking and then she did her right one. She turned around and looked over her shoulder and smiled and then bent over and slowly removed her panties; pulling them down all the way to her ankles and stepping out of them.

Carl starred at Natalie as she took off her clothes; he normally preferred girls with a larger butt and breasts, but he could not deny that the skinny white girl in front of him was beautiful. Her alabaster skin was blemish free and flawless. Once when he told the girl to send him naked pictures of her via her phone and Carl showed his friends the "white bitch he was fucking"; his friends did not believe the pictures had not been airbrushed or touched up due to Natalie's immaculate skin. Carl liked her pale skin tone; how pinkish red her face and chest got when flushed with sexual excitement.

While her ass was much smaller than he preferred he had to admit her little ass was sexy. It was small but had a small outward perfect curve to it and he enjoyed how Natalie's thin thighs made her have just a little gap between her legs when she stood in front of him naked. He liked her small breasts as well. Perfectly shaped if small, very firm and they curved up just a little and were tipped with light brown areoles and when she got aroused her nipples got so erect and long.

"Turn around and give me your panties."

Natalie took her panties in her left hand, stood up straight, turned, and handed her lover her panties. Carl took them, turned them inside out, and ran his hand over the crotch area of the red bikini cute underwear.

"Damn your pussy must already be very wet cause there is a damp spot on your panties, see." Carl held up the girl's underwear and used his finger to spread them open and showed Natalie the wet spot on her panties.

"You would like to taste it wouldn't you? Lick your own wet spot on your panties." Carl teased.

Natalie bit her lower lip and nodded in response. She enjoyed the taste of another girls' sex a great deal; but maybe it was due to her vanity and narcissism; she enjoyed the test of her own pussy more than any girl she had even gone down on.

Carl smiled at her, he enjoyed how the girl could look so innocent, angelic, frightened; but also in the same expression show her wonton desire and look so slutty.

"Well they need a little more seasoning first. Turn around, bend over, and spread your pussy apart for me."

Natalie did as she was told. She knew she was going to be humiliated by her black lover in various ways tonight and it turned her on. She turned around, bent over so her body as parallel to the floor, but her hands on the bottom of her butt cheeks, and spread herself apart to expose herself to Carl. She then gave a series of feminine grunts and moans as the man shoved her panties into her wet pussy; leaving just a small piece of the material hanging out.

"There that will get them all wet and smelly for you." Carl chuckled.

Natalie then gave a gasp of surprise and pleasure when Carl moved her hands away from her butt and replaced them with his own larger ones and pulled the girl to him. Natalie almost fell, but Carl held her in place. She then gave a series of whimpering moans when the black man's tongue ran up and down her butt crack and circled around the opening of her small ass.