A Daughter's Taboo Love for Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh...oh Carl...that feels so good."

Carl ignored her and kept licking around her small hole and running his tongue up and down her ass and over the outside of her pussy. He liked Natalie's pussy. The girl's labia majora was small and almost un-noticeable until she got sexually aroused and then it would become a little swollen, her labia minora (her pussy lips) where thin and not large to be exposed, her clit hood was nicely tucked away until she became aroused and then her small pleasure "button" would swell and become seen. When she stood in front of someone naked it looked like she had a nice small slit of a pussy. Yes Carl liked the way the girl's pussy looked and how nice the inside of her was a light, perfect shade of pink. Far from a virgin, Natalie's pussy was still very tight and looked unspoiled.

Carl ran his right hand up the front of Natalie's thighs while he continued to lick up and down her backside. The girl's pussy was very wet and even with the panties inside her absorbing most of her sex fluids, the outside of her pussy and her inner thighs were slick with her clear, sticky liquid.

Natalie did not speak any words but gave soft moans and whimpers instead to express her pleasure. Carl knew she was very loud when she got fucked, but said very little unless coaxed. He called her an "Oh God" girl because besides loud moans and screams of pleasure; Natalie screamed the phrase "Oh God" often as she was getting fucked. She got turned on by "dirty talk" during sex and being called humiliating names but she was not one of the type of girls that screamed out naughty phrases like a porn star. She did on occasion but most of the time in order to get her to talk back in that way during sex her partner had to "make her" say such things. It was not that she was opposed to using such language during sex; she just for a very intelligent young lady who was normally very articulate in her speech; she had a hard time forming words when she was getting pleasured and fucked.

Carl ran his fingers over Natalie wet pussy, making them slick, and then ran them up and found her now swollen clit. Natalie gasped out a scream of pleasure as her black loved used his large rough finger on her clit. Carl then placed his tongue into the girl's ass and rimmed her as he played with her pleasure button.

"Ohhh...Ohh God! Ohhhh...ohhhh God." Natalie screamed out as he lover ran his tongue deeper into her butt and started to twirl it inside her as he played with her clit.

Carl could feel the girl's legs shake as she moaned out in pleasure and he knew she was going to orgasm soon. Carl started to rim her harder and tease her clit faster and soon the petite girl screamed out her pleasure as she came.

"OHHH FUCK! OHHH MY GOD! OHHHH GOD! OHHHHH FUCK...I AM CUMMING!" Natalie screamed out as her orgasm washed over her.

She could feel her pussy muscles tightening and loosening around the panties inside her, she could feel her ass convulsing around Carl's tongue; her stomach and thigh muscles clinched and unclenched as she came.

After her orgasm ended she almost fell to her knees but Carl held her up and helped her stand straight up and turned her around. He could see her legs trembling as he kissed her stomach and she held onto his head tight as she panted.

"Ummm...good one I see." Carl commented as he kissed her stomach and ran his hands up to her erect nipples and teased them.

Natalie inhaled loudly, "Yes a very good one. But you always give me very good ones." She giggled as her lover kissed her stomach and gently teased her nipples.

Carl laughed and blew into Natalie's belly button causing the girl to giggle louder. "Yeah like it's just me. You always cum fast and a lot like a nympho slut does."

When he first started fucking Natalie, his ego made him believe he made the girl cum quickly and often when they fucked; but when they had their threesome with Terrance she came quickly and hard and often as well and the night he pimped her out to his four friends; they told her she came quickly and often as well. It was then he knew Natalie was very easy to make orgasm and she would orgasm often before her partner would cum the first time.

"Uh! I am not a slut!" She looked down at Carl and smiled then they both laughed at her comment, "Ok maybe a little slutty."

Natalie reached up to remove the panties form her pussy. "God I am all sticky now."

Carl stopped her, "No leave them in for now."

Natalie pouted, "But you said I could taste myself and they are soaked right now." She said in a childlike voice.

Carl grinned, "Later but I want to have more fun with you before I fuck you."

Natalie gave a playful squeak as Carl grabbed her and tossed her on the bed. "On all fours and put your hands above your head."

Natalie got on her hands and knees and then stretched her hands above her head so now her head was on the bed's mattress. She looked over her shoulders and saw Carl pick up her thigh high stockings. She smiled knowingly. Carl got on the bed on his knees, took first her right arm and tied her hand to the bed post using the stocking and then he did her left. He pulled on her arms hard to make sure she was securely bound. Natalie lay her head down on the bed and giggled again. She then heard a "swoosh" sound and turned her head to look over her shoulder.

Carl had taken his belt out of his pants, folded it and placed it on the bed next to Natalie's feet and then he took off the rest of his clothes and stood over her naked; his large erection sticking out.

"Carl...please. Not the belt again. Please. Last time you left welts on my ass and back of my thighs that did not go away for three days and I tomorrow I am going to a beach party at Rachel's beach house...and...and I got this cute new bathing suit and...and the welts...I won't be able to hide them." Natalie begged.

"Not my problem is it." Carl told her.

"Please no Carl...please just use your hand...please." Natalie pleaded, but she knew it would do no good.

"You need to shut up now." Carl told her and removed the panties from Natalie's pussy.

They were very damp form her sex fluid and her orgasm. He smiled at the creamy, sticky, white fluid that came out of her pussy attached to the panties like a string. It was not often but sometimes when Natalie came it was that more solid white liquid; she did not squirt like women Carl saw in porn videos but sometimes her cum was like it was now. He most enjoyed it when she would cum like that while he was fucking her and have her lick it off of his penis. It was a pleasant tasting fluid with a musky sweet taste.

Natalie was wiggling her butt and pulling on her restraints and whimpering her pleas as Carl grabbed her pony tail, pulled her head back, and forced her panties into her mouth to gag her.

"There that should shut you up and also muffle your screams when I spank you. Hate for anyone to hear and call the cops. I could see them busting in and seeing a black man spanking a naked white girl's ass while she was tied up. Don't think anyone would believe me when I told them it was consensual." Carl laughed as Natalie still tried to struggle.

It was not being spanked with the belt she was scared of, well yes a little scared because she knew it was going to hurt, but she liked it and got very aroused from it. Natalie enjoyed pain when she had sex and under the right context and also enjoyed inflicting pain on two of her female lovers. She could be masochistic when being dominated sexually. She once told Carl to her pain during sexual activities like we was about to do to her was like a double edged sword. One edge hurt and she could cry and beg for it to stop, the other edge gave her much pleasure and she would cry and beg for it to continue if the person did stop. She then explained the use of a safe word to Carl. Natalie's safe word was "Snow White". What she did not want was welts on her butt and back of her thighs because she did purchase the most darling new bikini and wanted to show off how great it made her butt look.

Being gagged like she was, Carl would not be able to hear her safe word if she used it, but he knew that would be ok. He never hurt Natalie enough to the point she needed to use her safe word. The pain he inflicted on her was limited to spanking her with the belt or her hand or some other object or rough nipple play and hair pulling. Per his older cousin Felicia, she did a lot more to the white girl which aroused Natalie a great deal.

Natalie had different limits when being dominated by another woman versus a man. She let women do much more to her than she would a man. The same with the type of men and women she was sexually attracted to. Natalie was attracted to strong dominant men and women, but she did have two female lovers she dominated; but would never dominate a man. Submissive men turned her off sexually.

Carl grinned at the whimpering, gagged, and struggling girl's skinny ass as he picked up the folded belt. He enjoyed how the pale skin on her ass got nice and red from a good spanking.