A Daughter's True Purpose

Story Info
Father has plans for her daughter after she flunked college.
2.5k words
4.19
109.8k
130

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vorchist
Vorchist
91 Followers

I received a call from my daughter today. I was starting to get worried about her because she keeps to herself and has a habit of avoiding me and shutting me out. Now, I know why: She was failing her college classes and she's flunked out. I sighed and told her to just come home and we'll talk about it.

I should have known better, she wasn't the smartest in the world. But, she seemed so excited and determined to attend college to be a veterinarian or whatever. I was upset at the money she wasted but I couldn't deny I was happy to know she was coming back home. A couple hours later I hear the front door unlock and swing open. My 19 year old daughter comes inside, I could tell she had been crying on the way home.

She was a tiny thing, barely five feet tall with shoulder length brown hair and a cute face that would just make you melt. Small nose and big brown eyes, she almost looks like a kitten. She looked so much like her late mother, and she used that to her advantage. We are the only family we have left, so she knows she's my big weak spot. "D-Daddy I'm sorry." She stammered, her voice cracking. I could tell she knew she fucked up, big time. "Sweetheart, it's alright." I spoke softly as I took her into my arms. As I squeezed her tightly I could feel how she had grown in a couple years. Her hips and her chest, most notably, had filled out a little. She was already well endowed like her mother, but her breasts felt much more noticable as she squeezed me back. She was easily a 42 GG cup. My cock twinged at the thought. I'm 100% certain my daughter knows I have a breast fetish and I'm sure she's used that to her advantage too. She knows I don't get upset with her after one of her hugs.

"You don't have to explain anything right now sweetheart. It was a long drive for you and it's late. Head upstairs, get to bed, and we'll talk about this in the morning, ok?" She nodded, wiped her eyes, and made her way to her old room. I relaxed my shoulders and exhaled deeply. I spent so much energy worried about if my daughter was doing well in college, and now my worst fears were realized. I shook my head and decided I'd take my own advice. I'll deal with it in the morning.

I couldn't sleep. My thoughts kept me awake and irritated me slowly. College was expensive and now she was in debt with nothing to show for it. What was she doing all that time? My daughter is timid, introverted, and doesn't like confrontation, so I figured she would have no problem studying and getting through her classes. I shook my head as a hot anger slowly filled my chest. I wasn't sure how, but she is definitely gonna pay me back for all the money I wasted sending her to college. I suppose I should be thankful she took the failing grade instead of fucking her professors just to pass. The heat in my chest slowly shifted to my 11 inch cock as my thoughts went down the rabbit hole.

I can picture it now, her grades are slipping, so she asks her professor for help during office hours. He grins as he informs her it's too late she's gonna fail unless she does some "extra credit". I shake my head and dismiss the corny scenario. I don't want to think about anyone taking advantage of her. "I want her all to myself." I mumbled without thinking. Yeah, I came to terms with it a while ago, right before she left for college. I want to fuck my daughter, I'm not ashamed to admit it. Her small shoulders, her perfect cute little plum bottom, those gigantic fat breasts. I have an oral fixation as well. Countless times I've imagined those big brown eyes looking up at me while my cock rests on her full lips. Everytime my little sweetheart gives me a kiss on the cheek I wonder what it would be like for her throat to be filled with my cum. My cock is fully erect and straining against my boxers. I pull my shorts down slowly and it springs out, precum emerging from the tip. I decided that today was gonna be the last night I jack off to my daughter. I'm gonna have the real thing from now on.

The next morning I got up a little early. I was too excited to sleep in, so I threw on my robe and prepared breakfast. My daughter wasn't awake yet, but I knew the smell of pancakes would get her up. Sure enough, after I flip the last pancake onto her plate she quietly appears behind me. I don't know how she does that, my daughter was always so sneaky. "Whoa, hey, there you are sleepy sheep. You feeling better?" I said cheerfully. She nods and yawns, perking up a bit at the sight of the pancakes. I handed her a plate and we both sat down to eat, however I couldn't really focus. My daughter was wearing what she slept in last night, one of my tank tops and panties. She always felt so comfortable around me to dress however she wanted, but for me it was torture. As big as my shirts were, they were hardly able to handle her huge tits. A decent amount peeked out over the top of the shirt and it was difficult not to stare. As she ate her pancakes occasionally a drop or two of syrup would decorate her cleavage. I wanted to grab her, hold her down, and lick them clean. I couldn't take anymore. "Sweetheart? You finished? Why don't you go and shower and get cleaned up. We need to have a long talk."

I didn't have much time, maybe about 20 minutes until she finishes her shower. I put away the dishes and get started. I need answers. After rummaging through her things for a few minutes I find her phone. I was surprised to find that she had been texting and calling some guy named Charlie. Her boyfriend I'm assuming, based on the massive amount of texts and the timing of the calls. She contacted this guy and stayed up late, like 4 am late, every day. I was getting pissed. Some of the messages mentioned her regularly skipping classes, sleeping in, and not doing work entirely. The last few messages were sent to him last night saying that, "I would be fine, it's no big deal, my daddy would take care of me." Well that did it for me. I knew exactly what I was going to do now. I quickly typed one last message for him, "Do not call or text me anymore" and turned off the phone. I rushed upstairs into her room and went through her bags. I took every top and bra I could find, every sweater, t-shirt, tank top, crop top, even her jackets, and tossed them into a bag. After hiding the bag in my room, I went downstairs to finish the dishes. It wasn't much longer until I heard the shower stop. After waiting nearly an hour for her to finish drying her hair and everything else, she finally came downstairs.

My daughter had come downstairs wearing just a towel and a puzzled expression on her face. "Um.. Daddy? I can't find any of my shirts, could I borrow one of yours?" I had to stay strong and firm, but seeing her towel hug her curves made me near speechless. I tried my best to look her right in the eyes. "Sweetheart, who is Charlie?" I said, ignoring her request. I folded my arms and did my best to keep a stern look, despite the delicious view in front of me. Her eyes widened and her breath caught in her throat. I walked towards her as I pressed the subject. "I read the texts. You've been skipping classes and work, not giving a damn about the money I spent to put you there. 'Its no big deal?' Are you serious?" My daughter started to get pale in the face, her mouth hung open slightly, unable to find the words for a response. "I-I-I was ju-" I raised my hand to cut her off immediately. "I don't want to hear it. Things are gonna be different now. No more college, no more phone, no more Charlie." Her face froze as I stepped closer to her and gripped her shoulder firmly. With my other hand I undid the towel knot, letting it fall to her feet.

There they were, on full display. Her huge tits wobbled and hung naturally as the towel no longer supported them. I took in a sudden breath, this was my first time seeing them exposed like this. They were absolutely beautiful, full and heavy and round. Her cute little nipples made the overall breast seem even bigger. I couldn't believe what a beautiful woman my sweetheart had grown up to be. She immediately tried to cover herself with her hands but she fumbled at the attempt, it was impossible to cover everything. "Daddy! Wha-" I grabbed her chin and tilted her head to look up at me. "You're mine now, so listen up. There are some new house rules you're gonna follow. First, you are gonna be topless at all times. I don't want you wearing anything above the waist except this." She trembled slightly as I reached into my robe pocket and pulled out a small black collar. My cock was fully erect by now and my heart was beating out of my chest. Reality set in for my daughter as I snapped the collar around her neck, marking her as my pet.

Her face turned a deep red as she noticed my cock starting to poke out from my robe. She tried to back away but I grabbed her again by the shoulder and pushed her down to her knees. Frozen in shock, she stared wide eyed as I pressed my cock onto her face. "Oh my god Daddy youre- I can't, you're too-," I rested my hand on the back of her head, letting her know I was serious, and impatient. "Oh yes you can sweetheart. Second, from now on you're sucking my cock, whenever I want. The moment I wake up to the moment I fall asleep, if I look down I better see your mouth filled with all 11 inches of this cock. Doesn't matter if I'm cooking, doing dishes, eating, working on the computer, or brushing my teeth. You're entire purpose is to suck my cock."

She pressed her hands against my thighs, trying to get away and unable to believe what I had just said. "Daddy wai-" I shushed her firmly, pressing the head of my cock against her lips. "You aren't allowed to talk anymore sweetie. Open wide." She looks up at me with those irresistible eyes, silently pleading with me, but I've made up my mind. I hold the back of her head firmly and move my hips forward, shoving my cock into my daughter's mouth.

"Mmn! Mmnf! Mnnnnn!"

"You shouldnt try to speak with your mouth full sweetheart."

I started to move my hips back and forth, fucking her mouth slowly. I had to hold her head still, she was fidgeting and her eyes raced back and forth, looking up at me and at the fat long cock invading her mouth and her throat. I was in heaven, it had been so long since her mother sucked my cock. Add to that my daughter has even bigger tits than her mother that bounce and sway with each thrust of my cock, there was no way I was gonna stop. Her mouth is so warm and inviting, her soft lips massaging my length as I kept going, despite her protests. I don't care, she should have thought of that before she flunked out and wasted my money. Now she's gonna pay me back, one load at a time, one day at a time.

I wondered if she had ever sucked cock before, she was doing really well. She could take most of my cock no problem. But I needed her to take it all. "You need to go deeper sweetie. Here." I held her head with both hands and slowly pushed her down deeper and deeper. The wet sounds from her mouth and her whimpers were music to my ears. "Just a couple more inches left. C'mon." She started to push against my thighs again, shaking her head slightly as I pushed the last few inches down her throat. I grunted and adjusted my legs, making sure my entire cock was in her mouth. I rubbed her cheek gently, I was so proud of her. "That's a good girl. Remember how this feels sweetie. Every morning when I wake up, and every night right before I fall asleep, my cock had better be in your throat, just like this." I continued to fuck my daughter's mouth, starting slowly again, then picking up the pace. "Now for the most important part." I smirked as I could feel myself about to cum.

My breathing was getting faster, keeping a firm grip on my daughter's head, moving my cock in and out of her mouth steadily. She could tell I was getting closer and closer to cumming and she started to panic. I couldn't control myself, I kept moving my hips faster and faster. I held the sides of her face and tilted her head up slightly so I can look into those beautiful brown eyes that keep pleading me to stop. It was Impossible for me to stop. My daughter looks so beautiful with my cock in her throat and my balls slapping her chin. Eventually, I know she will come around and accept that her one purpose in life is to make her daddy happy like this.

"Third, and this is the most important rule."

I pushed her head all the way down again, shoving all 11 inches into her throat. This time I held her down and didn't let her come up. My cock pulsed as I started to cum. I let out a low moan as I shot streams of hot thick cum in her mouth again and again. I smiled and rubbed her cheek as I watched her eyes widen when I came without warning.

"You're going to swallow every load."

She was stubborn, shaking her head and humming protests, still trying to get my cock out of her mouth. I sternly told her, "We aren't leaving this spot and I'm not taking my cock out of your throat until you swallow. Can't have you breaking the most important rule on Day 1 Sweetie." She whimpered pitifully and shut her eyes. I could feel her tongue and her throat gently work themselves around my cock as she finally swallowed.

"Good girl."

Vorchist
Vorchist
91 Followers