A Daughter's True Purpose Pt. 02

Story Info
A day in the life for their new relationship.
2.7k words
4.29
62.9k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vorchist
Vorchist
88 Followers

*Three Months After "A Daughter's True Purpose"*

It's 6:32 AM, the morning sun slowly kisses my face. I'm awake, but I decide to keep my eyes closed. I want to stay in bed a little while longer. Besides, my daughter knows by now that it's not anyone else's job to wake me but her's. She's here with me, snuggled under my arm, and has been sleeping in my bed ever since that day. The day I made her understand she's no longer my daughter, but my pet.

Best decision I've ever made, I love having her so close to me at all times. She resisted at first, but after a while she's clung to me and now we can't keep our hands off of each other. She's as soft and gentle as a kitten, and has a wonderful deep vanilla smell I just can't get enough of. I took a slow deep breath and a small stretch to gently nudge her awake, to let her know it's time to begin her daily routine.

She stirs awake slowly, being careful not to move too suddenly and disturb my sleep before I'm ready. Keeping my eyes closed, I can feel her shift from under my arm, to my stomach, and then settling between my legs. I hold my breath as I feel her lips rest along the length of my cock. She plants her first kiss on it gently, stirring up a heat in my crotch. My cock stiffens as she licks up and down, taking it into her hand to keep it pointing upwards. I can't help but fidget slightly as small sounds of approval escape my lips.

My daughter knows exactly how to tease me and get me going. I can feel her hot breath on my cock as she lets it rest on her face, fully erect. "She really wants to suck my cock." I thought, my heart racing in anticipation. She's addicted to it. No, we're BOTH addicted to it. My daughter's been sucking me for almost 100 days now. But feeling my cock go between her lips and fill her throat still gives me just as much joy now as it did the first day. If anything, I wanted more. She put her lips on the tip of my cock and gave me a nice firm kiss. Then, I felt her mouth slide down slowly, taking me in one inch at a time until everything was in her mouth and throat.

I'm so proud of my daughter. She didn't exactly have a gag reflex but she always had difficulty deepthroating me. Now, after months of practice, whether I fuck her mouth slowly or roughly, she could take my size no problem. I opened my eyes and took in the beautiful view, the view I put so much effort into training my pet to create each morning.

Her breasts squished underneath her, her hands on my waist, and her eyes looking into mine as my long hard cock fills her throat. I smile and raise my hand to pet her hair and rub her cheek. "Haha, Good morning sweetheart, you're such a good girl, you know that?" She blushes slightly at my praise.

Taking a deep breath, I stretch and yawn while making sure my pet keeps my cock in her mouth. I lay back down on my pillow and take a low and serious tone. "Well? You know what to do." Without missing a beat, my daughter eagerly starts moving her mouth up and down my cock, squeezing and massaging it with her lips and tongue. The sudden change from her soft and gentle touch to firm eagerness makes me jump slightly.

Fuck, I can never get used to that. My daughter has this innocent aura to her, so I always forget she loves this just as much as I do. My groans fill the room as I approach my first orgasm of the day. I jerk my hips upward, thrusting my cock deeper into my daughter's mouth and start cumming. She looks up at me in surprise while making a small muffled moan. She hungrily swallows, keeping up with the hot thick cum shooting down her throat, careful not to let any escape her lips.

"Ohh.. fuuuck.."

I moan one final time as my muscles relax and I feel my cock soften. But she won't let up, she keeps me in her mouth and keeps sucking gently. Good to know she remembers another one of the important rules: Even after I cum, she doesn't stop until I tell her to. She's so cute, it would be easy to give in to her temptation, I could lay in bed all day and night with her servicing me. But I shouldn't be greedy.

"Alright, c'mon sweetheart. Time to get up." I sit up and hold the base of my cock, pulling it slowly from my daughter's intense cheek grip. She makes her disapproval clear by slightly shaking her head, pouting, and mumbling "Mm-mm". After a noisy, wet "pop", my cock is free from her lips.

I give my daughter a quick kiss and a pat on her butt before sending her off to shower and get dressed. This gives me enough time to take care of my morning routine before we sit down together to enjoy breakfast and continue our day. Working at home as a day trader, I spend a lot of time sitting at my desk. Meaning it's important I get some exercise in the morning before my job AND my daughter paralyze me for the day.

I try to get in at least three miles a day on the treadmill, some light stretching, and some meditation. By the time I finish my shower, I feel completely rejuvenated and couldn't be happier. I fell off of my routine and put on a little weight while my daughter was in college. I was pretty proud of myself for whipping myself back into shape these last few months.

Right as I finish preparing breakfast, my daughter makes her way into the kitchen. She's topless, wearing only velvet sweatpants and my house slippers. She comes behind me and gives me a hug. "Aw, Morning sweetheart." I turn around and give her a kiss on the forehead and take her into my arms. I lean down and kiss her neck and work my way down to her full heavy breasts. She smells like peaches and vanilla and she's still warm from her shower.

My daughter hangs onto me tightly as I bury my face into her cleavage, licking as much area as I can until my lips settle on her nipples. I hear her breath catch while I'm sucking and squeezing her breasts. Fuck, I just can't get enough of my sweetheart. How soft her skin is, how she'll proudly display her fat breasts for me, and best of all, I can do whatever the fuck I want with her. I'm so lucky to have her as my pet.

After we calmed down and finished breakfast, we migrated to the living room to relax. I got myself setup at my desk to prepare for my shift, and my daughter sprawled out on the couch and put on some shows to fill the silence. "Sweetheart, you know what you're supposed to be doing. C'mon." I pointed to a large pillow laid down between my ankles underneath my desk.

She swiftly gets up from the couch and comes over to me and gets on her knees and settles between my legs. "Good girl" I say softly as she reaches into the folds of my robe and starts planting kisses on my cock. I'm already very fortunate to have a work from home job I enjoy, but having my daughter service me while I work makes everyday feel like vacation.

Today happens to be a slow day for the market so I didn't have too much to do. So I decided to lay back and think about the future. Things have been going pretty smoothly so far, but could I keep things like this? My daughter's 20th birthday is coming up soon. Will I still have her as my pet in 10+ years? I certainly hope so.

I'm lucky we don't have many other relatives that check in on us regularly. Then I thought about my late wife. Sometimes I like to imagine my wife's reaction to walking in on us. Oh man.. If she were still alive, she would lose her mind if she knew I fuck our daughter's throat everyday.

Part of me wants to get caught. It would be exciting to see the look of shock and disgust and wonder in her eyes when I slowly pull my entire cock out of our daughter's mouth, completely clean of all the cum she just swallowed. I sighed. But that can never happen. If anyone were to find out I regularly facefuck my daughter everyday, our fun would come to an abrupt end.

Hours had passed. I slowly stirred awake and realized I had lost track of time from daydreaming about my exhibitionism. My daughter had also moved from being on her knees to sitting in my lap. She was tired as well, her faint breathing warming my neck and my chest. The evening was rolling in, a deep bronze light painted the room, signaling the sunset. I turned off the computer, the tv, and the lights and decided it was time to move up to the bedroom for the night. I took my sleepy daughter's hand as we went up the stairs and into the bedroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth and joined my daughter in bed.

She instinctively put her arms around me and snuggled into my chest. I loved this more than anything. Having my little sweetheart in my arms at the end of the day made me feel so fulfilled and at peace. I gave her a deep, slow, hungry, kiss. Holding the side of her head and slowly putting my tongue into her mouth. She was slightly surprised at first, then relaxed and swirled her tongue against mine. "I love you so much sweetie, I really appreciate what you do for me." She beamed and looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes before coming in for another kiss.

My daughter squeezed me gently and pressed her heavenly breasts against me with each kiss. I could feel my cock hardening and pressing against her leg. She giggled as she lowered her hand and wrapped her fingers around my growing shaft. Fuck, I love it when she squeezes me. I'm not too big on handjobs but, given the chance, I'm sure she'd make me cum just as hard with her soft little hands. I was fully erect now, beads of precum peeking out with each squeeze of her hand. She sat up and leaned over, giving the tip a kiss, taking a peek at my reaction out of the side of her eyes.

I could feel my muscles relax as soon as her lips touched my cock and I let out a deep exhale in pleasure. She noticed the drops of precum and started licking the length of my cock, making sure not to waste any. I could feel her hot breath as she kept licking faster and more hungrily. Fuck, it was like she was in a trance, captivated by the idea of servicing my fat long hard cock. "You want to suck it?" I looked her right in the eyes as she nodded energetically, rubbing the side of her face against the length. "Then suck it."

That was the green light she needed. She immediately opened her mouth wide and took half of my cock and started sucking, hard. She kept her head still at first, just keeping me in her mouth, sucking and savoring it like it was candy. I chuckled, thinking back how far we've come. In the beginning, she detested the idea of having my cock in her mouth. Now, she can't live without it.

My daughter moved across the bed, laying between my knees, keeping my cock in her mouth while she makes direct eye contact with me. She started to move her lips up and down my cock as she started to take more inches. I could feel her tongue as her muffled moans vibrated my shaft gently. Going faster, she moved her head up and down, closing her eyes in ecstasy.

I couldn't help myself, I moaned a little, and that seemed to excite and make my daughter go at it more vigorously. "Ah, fuck.. s-sweetheart." I couldn't have asked for a better cock sucker, and it filled my heart to watch her have so much fun doing it. She kept bobbing her head up and down looking at me with those big eyes in a cute, almost pouty look. As if to say "Gonna cum?"

Yes, I was. She was very talented. After months of practice she knew exactly what to do to set me off in record time. Getting a grip on my breathing I told her, "Deeper." My daughter stopped her quick pace and focused on pushing my cock down her throat. She reached up and grabbed her breasts and fondled them firmly as she went all the way down on my cock. I felt right at home, my cock settled in her throat, making a satisfying bulge in her neck I was so proud of.

My daughter fidgeted and suddenly lifted her head up, withdrawing my cock from her lips entirely. She needed to catch her breath and came up with a gasp for air. "I can barely breathe Daddy, it's sooo big!" She said, in her cutest voice. I was amused, but a little annoyed she stopped before I was close to cumming. "Hey, I didn't say you could stop." I grabbed her head with both hands and put the tip back on her lips and pushed her back down, shoving my cock back into her throat.

"Mmnf! MMNH!"

Her eyes shot wide open, taken by surprise. I usually let her do her own thing when we settle in for the night. However, I loved the look of genuine surprise on her face from breaking this habit. "You know I don't like it when you tease me sweetheart." I controlled the pace now, gripping her head firmly and moving her up and down my cock. My breathing got faster and faster, matching the rhythm I was fucking my daughter's throat. Fuck, the wet sounds of her mouth and her stifled moans were sending me over the edge.

My cock was so hard, I could feel myself about to cum any second. I think she could sense I was getting close. She moved a hand from her breast to her pussy and started fingering herself. "Fuck.. oh fuck, FUCK!" I shouted as I pushed her head all the way down and started cumming. A wet moan escaped her lips as my cock flexed and pulsed, shooting hot cum directly down her throat. All the muscles in my body tensed as I focused on keeping myself as deep as possible in her throat, not letting up until she swallowed my entire load.

I rubbed her cheek as I reached the last few spurts and waited for her to swallow and catch up. My daughter knew very well that my loads were too much to swallow all at once, so she practiced swallowing as I was cumming so that she could handle it better. "Good girl." I said as I felt her tongue search for any remaining cum. Having worked up a slight sweat, I released my grip and fell back onto my pillow, exhausted.

My cock slowly left my daughter's mouth and when the tip left her lips she gave it a final kiss. We both laughed in the afterglow of our experience. "You were really eager today huh?" She teased, letting my cock rest on the side of her cheek. "Well you just keep getting better and better sweetie." I could feel myself slip into unconsciousness, exhaustion catching up with me. After having my pet service my cock all day, that last orgasm did it for me.

"Goodnight, sweetheart." I said, as I felt myself drift to sleep.

"Goodnight Daddyyy!"

She cooed, as she took my cock into her mouth and started again.

Vorchist
Vorchist
88 Followers