All Comments on 'A Daughter's Wet Mouth'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
chapelsknightchapelsknightover 5 years ago

Very hot and sexy!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

Hot Hot Hot

LucyLoo1987LucyLoo1987over 5 years ago
A Magnificent Piece of Writing

Well, what a very erotic and sexy story. I liked it as it kept my attention all the way through.

I have had a similar experience myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

Now that was HOT!!!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Well Written and Hot

Another good read by this author. Nice to read a well written story without misspellings and grammar errors. Can't wait for the next chapter when daddy takes his little princess' pussy and hopefully ass. When she tells Kendra...my guess she has a similar relationship with her daddy. 5 Stars.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 5 years ago
Loved it!

Great story! Long, slow build up and great payoff. Loved the under the desk BJ, nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Real Life Taylor

I'm thiking of Leah Gotti, burnette, hot, curvy without being fat.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
HOT*****

Very hot sex!! Thanks for sharing.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 5 years ago
Nice

Hot wet mouth in part one. He HAS to fill her hot young cunt in part 2

What a lucky man. Damn, wish I had a daughter.

Hope this story continues

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Or Kendra does Kent

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Very fucking hot! Five stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Hot

Enjoyed it very well, Were waiting for part 2 on this !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Great character development and loved the story. I would love to see a sequel to this as they continue to hide from mom

dottie86dottie86over 5 years ago
LOVED IT!

Love the slow buildup....the BJ....hell your title is enough to get the juices flowing! Part two is needed....

LovingMe23LovingMe23about 5 years ago
Great!

I really loved the slow build up and playfulness of the characters. Ass play is so much fun.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 5 years ago
Where's part 2??

It's been over 8 months since this story was published...where is part 2?? And the rest of their summer together?? Just please please please, don't add anyone to their time together...not mom, brother, BFF. Keep it just between the 2 of them. Easiest 5 stars I've ever given.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Wow

Great story but it needs more. Please continue the story. 5*s

Kittykat0212Kittykat0212almost 4 years ago
Love!

omg so hot! please to a part 2 where he fucks her!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 4 years ago
"A Daughter's Wet Mouth:" - Eighteen Year Old Virgin, Taylor and Thirty-nine Year Old Married Father, Kent.

Daughter Taylor has fretted for days about exposing almost all her body to her father in her new, almost nothing bikini, but not only has her father praised her for her beauty by the exposing of herself wearing her bikini, but she gets the very rare opportunity to "publically" (though under her father's office desk) suck her father's cock. Imagine his surprise when his daughter sucked his dick dry, under his desk, while he discusses business matters with a coworker? Wow, what a concept! HOT AND SULTRY!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reaction on Some of your stories: FROM:- “A DAUGHTER'S WET MOUTH to WAXING FOR DADDY”

Reaction on Some of your stories: There was a list from: “A DAUGHTER'S WET MOUTH - WAXING FOR DADDY” James Steele you are the best at this genre and I do not think anybody on this site writes better stories than you. I usually frowned upon these kinds of stories until I read yours! It is written with sensitivity and a reality that few could muster or capture. Thanks for sharing. I'm a new fan from South Africa!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
VERY HOT

omg this made me so wet I LOVED it

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflover 3 years ago
Hot!

I want daddy to fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Daughters dry mouth ;P

Pee play is missing, still good. True lover drinks.

Daddy'sk9pissSlut

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"A Daughter's Wet Mouth:" - Virgin Daughter, Taylor and Married Father, Kent.

What a sweet, loving and fully romantic daughter AND father story of respect, caring and need. It's too bad that father Kent could not have met his daughter, before he married his wife/daughter's mother. Being a father of a daughter, approximately the same age as our story character, Taylor, I know the where-forth's and where-bout's, and the sexual proclivities espoused by the story character/father, Kent. It's a dilemma, a social stigma and a precept that is difficult to obey.....for both partners of incest. No one without a daughter can imagine the thoughts--both real and imagined--a father has of his daughter.....or maybe even a son for his mother!!

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

Daddy and his beautiful big-bum little daughter make a great couple. It would be nice to find out how well they fit together when he gets his big dick into her virgin pussy later! Because there is no doubt that he will want to experience more of his daughter's lush body, and she certainly seems more than willing to go along with anything he wants her to do! Nice story, full of potential, with Daddy getting to do his daughter's friend Kendra, and Daughter Taylor having a go at her brother Kyle. Thanx for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Needs another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You must write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 🌟 but we need a part 2 of their next private time, and without Rick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I absolutely loved the total siries of events. I believe they will contend their incest long after that!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not as intense as other tales but it earned a 4 from me.

Bill S.

blackknight314blackknight3149 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

TINK75TINK758 months ago

Love this story! Definitely 5 🌟 I would absolutely love to read a Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

story is well written and doesn't just jump to Penetration of Sweet Daughter Taylor. I agree with the others, that

a follow up has to be written and shared with your followers! Maybe a weekend trip before she leaves for

college. To look at the campus perhaps and to look deeper for each other's wants and needs.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Stories that end too soon! I was surprised there wasn't another page. It almost feels like it got cut off just as it was building to the finale. Disappointing there was no sex. Oh well, they can't all be winners, though that doesn't mean they all shouldn't try to be. Goddamn Rick interrupting the fun and cutting it short. I guess we literally got Rick-rolled.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So sexy when she sits on his lap & he touches her & tells her what to do. I want a daddy who will play with me & boss me around

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Only a blowjob? Come on. It ain't really incest unless good 'ol dad fucks her properly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
6949 Followers
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...