A Daughter's Wet Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,949 Followers

Her father smiled and rolled his eyes comically. He looked around to make sure no one was watching them, and then he subtly grabbed the leg of his suit and pulled it just high enough to let the head and first couple inches of his cock show. Taylor gazed at it in awe. She reached out to touch it without asking, but her father quickly pulled the leg of his trunks down.

"Not here, sweetie," he said. "Maybe we'll have a chance later at home."

Taylor had no choice, but she was still burning up with the idea of touching her father's cock. After a while, they packed up their things and went to the car so they could stop at Kent's office. Taylor had all but forgotten about stopping for burgers. Her mind was completely on her father's excited dick and the way she felt when he was playing with her ass. By the time they reached his office building her pussy felt so hot it was driving her crazy.

Already, the father and daughter duo had crossed into new territory in their relationship, and they were laughing and talking the whole way. When they got to Kent's office, Taylor playfully sat on her father's lap behind his big desk and put her arms around his neck.

"If I were your secretary would you let me sit on your lap?" she giggled.

"Hmmm, only on days you wore your bikini to work," he replied with a laugh.

Taylor laughed. "You're the boss, so I'd have to wear anything you told me."

"Hmm," her father smiled deviously. "What if the boss told you not to wear things, too?"

The girl's eyes grew wide and so did her grin. "I'd have to do whatever you say, boss."

"You're hired." And with an eager look in his eye, the girl's father pulled her sarong loose. She lifted her ass off his lap so he could pull it free. Then he dropped it on the floor and tucked his hand between her legs, gently kneading the inside of her thigh. Taylor gasped slightly, but her heart was racing with excitement and her pussy was getting that warm, buzzy feeling she had on the beach when he was massaging her.

"See? I'd be a good secretary for you and do whatever you say."

"You're doing a perfect job so far, but what if the boss ordered you to take off your T shirt, too?"

The girl gave her father a naughty smile and quickly pulled her T shirt off over her head. The way he was looking at her now was making her heart race even more. His eyes were going everywhere and she didn't feel at all embarrassed. Just incredibly excited. It was one thing to wear her new bikini on the beach, but sitting on her dad's lap in his office was completely different. Her father had a look of true amazement in his eyes as he studied the girl's shape and curves, and it made Taylor feel beautiful. At the same time, his cock was starting to get big and hard again, and she could feel it nudging against her barely covered ass.

"You're definitely the sexiest and most beautiful secretary your dad's ever had," he told her.

"Thank you, Daddy," she replied, even though her voice wasn't working right at the moment and it came out more like a whisper.

"You're perfect, princess."

He then kissed the tip of her boob through the material of her bikini top and brought his hand from between her legs and started touching the other one, rubbing her nipple through the fabric with his fingers. Taylor thought her heart was going to explode with excitement. She could barely speak now, and she didn't want her father to stop what he was doing for anything. Her imagination was going wild as she wondered how far he was going to go, but as long as he just kept going she didn't care.

She wanted everything. His dick kept getting bigger and harder against her butt, and she couldn't help thinking about that glimpse of it he gave her back on the beach. She was dying to see more, and touch it the way she'd wanted to. Now that they were in the privacy of her father's office, she was hoping he would let her play and explore like she always dreamed. She wanted to ask again, but the way he was kissing and playing with her boobs now, even through her bikini, was making her squirm.

Suddenly he pulled his face up and looked at her. His hands went behind her and started to untie the string holding her top in place.

"Baby, if you were my secretary I'd want to see those beautiful tits."

Taylor could hardly believe her father said it out loud. It seemed impossible to breathe as he pulled her bikini top off and dropped it on the floor on top of her sarong, fully exposing her pert boobs.

"My god," her father whispered.

He looked so amazed as he stared at the girl's naked tits, scooping them up into his big hands and feeling them up with a firm grip. Her nipples never felt so hard, and the dainty little slit between her thighs was burning up.

"Oh, Daddy," she sighed. She was so happy and excited to have her father finally exploring her sensitive young boobs. He was just as excited if the way his big dick was pulsating against her butt was any indication.

The next thing she knew, her father was pulling her face toward his, and he kissed her mouth, surprising her by how gentle and yet forceful he was all at the same time. The excited eighteen-year-old could feel so much love and desire in the way her father kissed her. It felt like more than a kiss, like he was taking ownership of her tender, young mouth. At the same time, his hand was exploring her exposed boobs. When he started playing with her nipples she thought she was going to explode.

The girl's pussy was on fire and beginning to soak through her skimpy bikini bottom. She couldn't sit still, squirming in her father's lap as she ground her ass against the rock-hard bulge in his swim trunks. And it seemed the more she whimpered and squirmed, the deeper he kissed and the more aggressive his roaming hand was getting. After a while, his hand moved down from her tits to between her thighs. His fingers rubbed at her aching pussy mound through her bottom, forcing her to gasp straight into his mouth. But it wasn't long before his fingers were moving her bikini aside and rubbing the wet, swollen lips of her pussy.

Taylor was in heaven. She never imagined her hottest fantasy would ever come true, but every second going by was better and better than any dream she could have had. When her father slipped the tip of his finger inside her creamy hole she had to pull her face back from his and pull in a huge gasp of air. She stared at his face and saw an intense expression she'd never seen before. Then she looked down between her legs to watch his finger play at her dripping slit. The sight had her mesmerized.

Her father's impossibly hard dick was pressing up into her ass the whole time, and she was dying to see it again and to finally get to touch and feel it, but what he was doing to her pussy felt so good she never wanted him to stop.

Suddenly there was a knock at her father's office door. They looked at each other in total surprise, and without thinking, Taylor slid off her father's lap and tucked herself under his desk. Whoever was at the door knocked again and called to Kent from the hallway. He pushed his chair up to his desk as far as he could go with Taylor hiding underneath. Fortunately, he had the kind of desk that went all the way to floor in front.

Kent finally called to whomever it was to come in. It was one of his coworkers named, Rick. From under the desk, Taylor could hear Rick ask Kent if he felt okay.

"You look kinda flushed and sweaty," Rick said.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine," her father replied. "I'm still just a little hot and sweaty from the beach."

Taylor wanted to giggle out loud, but she knew she had to be careful. Her father and the guy named Rick started talking about work things while she found herself facing that hard cock in the leg of her father's shorts. While the men were talking, the girl could only stare at the way her dad's cock head was peeking teasingly at her from where the leg of his trunks fanned out from his leg. Not sure if she'd ever get an opportunity like this again, the eager eighteen-year-old reached into her father's shorts leg and felt his dick.

Kent coughed suddenly, and Taylor figured he was trying to tell her to stop. But she didn't. If he really wanted to stop her he could've reached under the desk and brushed her hand away without raising any suspicion. And then, when she started stroking her fingers up and down his hot, silky feeling shaft, he actually pushed forward a little in his chair, giving her more room to play and explore.

Taylor was beside herself with excitement. Not only was she getting to explore her father's hot, excited dick, but the fact that he was trying to keep up his end of a conversation with his coworker was making her pulse race. She couldn't wait to tell Kendra about everything.

She pushed the leg of her father's shorts as high up his thigh as she could get it. He did some subtle shifting in his seat to help her, until she had most of his swollen shaft sticking out of his trunks. She was enthralled by the sight of that big, thick rod, and couldn't be more pleased to know she was the one it was hard and swollen for.

Kent was trying to get rid of Rick, but the other man just kept talking, with Kent grunting short responses. Taylor could've spent the whole rest of the day under her father's desk touching her father's amazing cock. After rubbing and feeling his hot shaft for a while, she leaned closer and did something she'd always wanted to. She licked the head of his cock and loved it. Her heart just seemed to keep beating faster and her pussy was hot and oozing honey until it was wetting her upper thighs.

Her father's body went rigid when she licked his cock, but he still didn't do anything to stop her, so she explored his delicious shaft with her tongue until there was clear liquid oozing from the tip. Taylor loved tasting her father's precum. She kept licking his dome until the urge to pull him into her mouth was more than she could resist.

With her lips around the first couple inches of his throbbing cock, the teen began sucking and rolling her tongue under his flesh. She knew she had to be perfectly quiet, but she kept sucking and swirling steadily while she stuck her hand inside her bikini and fingered her needful pussy at the same time.

Taylor loved the feeling of her father's excited cock in her mouth, and she was going to make sure he knew she was more than happy to suck it for him anytime he wanted her to. She was so eager and excited to be sucking a man's cock for the first time, and her favorite man in the whole world for that matter, that she lost track of time. Her father and Rick kept talking, but the girl had no idea what they were saying.

Then, Kent's cock suddenly began pulsing and thick wads of man cream began gushing into Taylor's mouth. She almost gasped out loud, but she kept sucking her dad's big dick while his spunk continued squirting. She backed away when she thought he was all finished, but two more wild spurts shot from his fat dick right into the girl's face.

The teen was dizzy with excitement, and now she couldn't wait for Rick to leave so she could be alone with her man again. Fortunately, she didn't have long to wait. Rick finally left Kent's office, and Kent pushed his chair back and peered down at his daughter with an amazed expression.

Taylor realized she still had wet cum on her face, and she swiped at it with her tongue while she looked back up at her father with an impish grin. She realized she must have done a really good job since it took him forever to get his voice back. In the meantime, she planted a big, wet kiss on the tip of her daddy's spent dick and tucked it back into the leg of his shorts.

"Did you like it, Daddy?" she asked excitedly, but still keeping her voice low in case Rick was still somewhere close.

His dazed expression was all the answer she needed, and she giggled with satisfaction as he pushed his chair back to give her room to crawl out from under his desk.

She sat back down on his lap and snuggled up against him while he put his arm around her and held her close.

"That was amazing, baby girl," Kent said.

"Mmm, yes it was," she agreed. "I think I'm gonna really love being your secretary."

Her father laughed. "I could stay here with you like this all day, but we better get home before your mother starts to wonder what happened to us."

"Ewww, I don't wanna go. I just wanna stay with you all the time."

"I'd love that too, princess. But I'm afraid we have to wait until we can have some more private time together. We'll do it as soon as we can, I promise."

"I hope so, Dad, and I hope it's really soon cuz my pussy feels like it's on fire now."

He laughed and rolled his eyes comically, but the girl could tell her father was already deep in thought, even as he picked up her clothes and handed them to her to put back on. She knew that look on his face as well as she knew the back of her hand. She would have given him her bald, wet pussy to know what he was thinking. In fact, she was hoping that was exactly what he was thinking.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,949 Followers
12