A Day at Home with Lynda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow we were still standing, Lynda's hand pressed firmly against the patio door frames, my fingers seemed imbedded in her breasts, my cock still inside her pussy which was slowly letting go of it's death grip on my length.

"Fuck.... me..." I muttered.

"Once we've caught our breath..." Lynda replied, panting, before she kissed my lips with what little energy she had left. "Can you get us back to the kitchen table? I need to lie down." I nodded, and returned my hands to her waist, and we moved, slowly, moving our left leg as if it were one, then our right leg in the same awkward manner before we made it over. Neither of us could think much, which is why my cock stayed inside her till we got to the table.

"Shit..." I whispered once I pulled out and looked down at my somehow still hard, though not rock hard, cock. "The condom..."

"It doesn't matter," Lynda said looking at it. "I'm on the pill." Then she reached for my cock with her hand and pulled me closer to the table so she could suck the cum off it. "You taste pretty decent, most men don't."

"That will be down to the taste of yourself," I nodded, and helped myself to a sample of her freshly fucked, dripping wet cunt, seasoned with my cum it did indeed taste different. I'm not into tasting my own juices, but under the circumstances it did feel like the least I could.

As we lay side by side, licking and sucking our mixed juices off of one another's privates, Lynda's ministrations certainly got my blood pumping once more. I felt my hard rod getting pumped more and more before her sweet lips wrapped around it and felt her slowly tease me with the lightest touch of her teeth. Not be outdone, I started to slowly slip my fingers inside her pussy, her juices gave me just enough lube to get four in up to the join of the hand while my thumb teased her clit.

She seemed rather determined to make the most of what was inside her mouth, quite soon I felt the tip of my helmet push against her throat and much to my shock, she had the entire thing down her gullet in a heartbeat! Thankfully she seemed to know how to breath with ease through her nose alone, but dear god, the sensations. Well, two can play that game I thought as I pushed my thumb down alongside my palm and slowly eased my entire hand inside her pussy.

"How many fingers can you take?" I asked as she didn't seem to budge with my fist inside her?

"Hmm," she replied, my cock still down her throat, showing no sign of coming out anytime soon. The vibrations from her humming felt amazing,

"Two? Three?"

"Hmmmm," if she kept that, she'd be swallowing another hot load in seconds.

"Four? And a thumb?"

"Hmm,"

"How about a fist?"

There was no hum this time, it sounded more like a laugh of all things. Either way, it did the trick and my latest load of hot baby batter was shooting it's way all down her gullet like a dam had broken. Meanwhile, the obstacle of my entire fist being inside her slick pussy seemed to be of little concern to her right now. No sooner had she finished milking my cock with her throat and she had finally released it, then she simply looked at where my wrist was, sat up and grabbed a hold of my wrist and forces it bac and forth as if my arm was her own personal dildo, all the while keeping eye contact with and the most provocatively erotic, sly smile I have ever witnessed.

She grunted as she came, leaving a stain on the table, then simply pulled my fist free from her, licked it inquisitively, then jumped to her feet and walked over to the fridge. She pulled out a can of sprite and placed it upside down on the table, climbed back onto the table, then lowered herself down till she was lined up with the can, then simply sat down. The can vanished between the folds of her pussy.

"Ta Da!" she beamed, with a smile so wide it would make the Cheshire Cat chuck in it's day job. "That's one way to cool down a hot pussy, eh?"

"Jesus, Lynda, how did you manage to do that?"

"Years of training my boy, years of training." I looked over her as she sat on her haunches, a cold can clutched in her cunt, her stockings, both layers were streaked on the insides with our juices, the leather skirt was barely staying around her waist while her blazer... Was doing a fantastic job of keep her boobs framed in the gap over her chest.

"What are you doing? Oh!" she asked as I pulled at her nipples, before unbuttoning the blazer to let them truly hang free. She actually gave them a shake, and that was enough to have my fling the blazer aside, then grab her by the nipples, giving them both a savage squeeze before I managed to suck them both into my mouth at the same time. Much to my own surprise, she returned the favour by twisting my own nipples in different directions.

My cock was hard again, it almost felt that despite all the cum I'd shot, it had never really gone soft during all the fun. And it only seemed natural to just stick the damn thing between those big, frim funbags, the tip getting so close to her face she kept trying to lick it, kiss it or pretend to try to bit it.

"Does this actually do anything for you?" I asked her as my cock slid between the passage that was her boob tunnel as she lay on her back on the table, holding both her natural wonders around me with her hands. She shock her head, but still looked happy. "What does work best for you? That we've not done already?"

"A good hard fucking, just pull that can out and off you go," she laughed. "I promise, it will feel different."

"Cold?"

"Maybe, one way to find out."

I could see the ring pull, she'd obviously had the sense to put it in upside down, but it was so deep inside, I couldn't see how to get any leverage to pull it out. Then a thought came to mind, we really needed a machine that went BEEP.

"Can you push it out? Push Lynda, like you pushed my hand out. Push like I knocked you up nine months ago."

"Oh Dear God!" she laughed, and out it popped. I looked back at her and we just grinned before I slid my hardness back up her, sans condom. Her amazing cunt muscles just contracted around me and held me in place, it was like there was a vacuum pump inside her pussy, I've never known any other woman with such a talent. She wrapped her legs around me, finally I got to appreciate the sensation of her stockings on my naked skin, I'd be in far too much of a sexual frenzy before to notice. She tightened her grip with her legs and pulled me in with them a little more.

Then an idea came to mind.

"Do you like to take it up the arse at all?"

"It has been known," she admitted after a slight pause. "It's never been my favourite thing to do."

"Oh, that just begs me to ask you what is your favourite thing to do then," I smiled encouragingly, but saw her nod slightly towards the discarded can. "You're kidding me?"

"I always liked, how can I put it? Extreme insertions in my pussy."

"So what's been the most extreme thing you've had stuffed up that magical cunt of yours?"

"Ah, now that would be telling." And then with barely enough time for her to flash that famous smile of hers, she added. "Cucumbers were a modest start, then the cans, I've had some underwear pushed and pulled in and out a few times, a fist or two..." she trailed off, then her eyes lit up and she pushed me gently off her and took me by the cock as she led me back to living room. "Cum with me."

"I thought I already had," I joked as she lead me to another similar curved doorway that hid the staircase, all the while, lightly tugging my rod as we ascended the stair case. At this point I had no sense of geography, the kitchen was clearly on the other side of the house, the voluminous living room between that and our location on the landing, but as my eyes alternated between watching her hand rubbing my cock and the way the muscles in her legs moved as she walked, I'd lost all track or where we were.

She opened up what seemed to be a random door to what looked like a small bedroom, probably meant for guests, be that ones that were staying for a night or more, or a lottery winner. I noticed how her free hand playfully tapped one of the large, round bed knobs... She wasn't going to? Was she?

She smiled at me, let go of my cock, and mounted the bed, squatting over one of the bed knobs, rubbing it with her pussy lips before slowly easing herself down on it, never once breaking her eye contact with me as I felt my jaw threaten to slam itself off the floor and bounce back into my skull.

"Jesus, Lynda..." I trailed off as I saw the bed knob slip inside her pussy, out of sight, but clearly on her mind. She gave a muffled cry of pain as she decided to twist around so her rear was now facing me, her arsehole on full display while part of the bed knob inside her pussy occasionally showed it as she rocked back and forth.

"Bet you've never seen that before," she grinned, looking at my eyes, then down to my somehow harder than ever cock. "You going to put that to good use with me?"

"I think your a little occupied right now," I staggered over to try to get a better view.

"Go on, I'm as open and free for you as I'll ever be," she purred.

Free? I wondered. Free? Not at £1000 she wasn't, but given I had her to myself for the better part of twelve hours, and I had quite lost track of how long we'd been at it with one another, I decided to be cost effective.

"Do you have any lube?"

"Top drawer," she pointed to a bedside cabinet. I found a large bottle that could have doubled as a dildo in it's own right, and most likely had, applied some to my cock, some to her hold, dropped the bottle on the bed, line my cock up with her tiny little puckered hole, almost hidden by her sculptured arse cheeks, pressed against it, look upwards and said a prayer of thanks, and pushed in.

I was utterly surprised at how one gently push had allowed me to somehow get myself balls deep in Lynda perfect arse! It was as if there were no resistance at all, as if Lynda was just equally skilled in relaxing her arsehole as she was at clenching her cunt up.

However for Lynda, it clearly wasn't quite the same ease of passage sensation she'd had.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she wailed as I bottomed out. "OhGod! DidYouHaveToGoInSoFast?"

"I'm sorry, it just, slipped in," I softly whispered in her ear.

"It's okay, just stay put for now." I could feel the obstruction of the bed knob through the walls of her body, it was like a quiet next door neighbour you'd never spoken to but, rarely saw, but knew was there. "Okay, just pull out a little, not all the way, just slowly," she instructed. As I pulled out, I could only see the gleam of the lube coating my cock, while her rectum kept tightly closed around my shaft.

I was glad to see there was no blood, that was my worst fear, injuring Lynda, or any other lover, was not something I wanted to ever do. Her breathing was a bit more normal now, but her brow was sweaty and I could see her makeup was starting to run a little. It must have been very good makeup to have survived the wildness of the fucking we'd gotten up to already.

"Okay, slide it back in, slowly now," she said, actually gritting her teeth and then biting her lower lip a little as I slowly worked in more of my manhood into her backdoor. "Ack, I'm sorry, I can't handle you and this bed knob at the same time. It's too much."

"Here, give me your hands, I'll help you up."

"Thank you, just let me lie on the bed, then you can put that cock of yours back inside my arse again."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, it was just the bed knob, that was too much for this old girl."

"Old? You're not even forty," I smirked at her as I helped her roll onto her back.

"Oh I'm older than that," she admitted.

"Forty one?"

"Add a few more years."

"Forty five?"

"Few more."

"Fifty?" I was baffled at this. If she was older then fifty she must have supped from the fountain of youth.

"Fifty five," she stated matter of factly. I had no idea if she had an inkling I was barely half her age. "Still wanna fuck me?"

"Sure, why not? I've enjoyed every second of it, Lynda."

"And then there's that, I'm Lynda, not really."

"I kinda figured on that, a lot of models use stage names."

"I'm not really a model, either, at least not a legitimate one."

"Doesn't matter, you look far better then any of them to me anyhow."

"Oh, bless you. Flattery will get you everywhere," and with that she rubbed the top of her stocking covered legs and smiled invitingly. "Want some more pussy, or back in my arse?"

"I certainly want back in that arse of yours."

"I'll just roll over onto-"

"No, don't. Stay on your back."

"What? No one does it like that."

"What? Never heard of anal missionary?"

"Ha! Oh my, oh ho, ho. That sounds like a very dedicated Christian to me."

"Coverts all the non believers, every time."

"Hallelujah!" she jokingly chanted before spreading her legs as I took my place between them. "Peace be with me."

"Meanwhile, I'll just settle for a piece of your arse!" And in a repeat of my previous successfully rear entry, I thrusted inside her tiny little brown starfish in one go, and got to see the wonders of the shocked expression on her gorgeous face. Her eyes couldn't settle between fighting themselves shut and being little slits as if she was squinting at the sun, to be almost bug eyed wide while her mouth did much the same, making her look a little like a starving goldfish.

"Ack! Fuck Me!" she uttered and kept making throaty noises of delight, almost cooing like a dove when I really hit the right spot, eventually she started bucking her hips in enjoyment, matching my rhythm perfectly. I grabbed the lube bottle when I noticed it bounce near us, poured a dollop of it out over her heaving breasts, oiling them up so they shone like globes and was tempted to place the bottle in her mouth for some odd reason.

"Fuck Me! Fuck Me!" she chanted, her eyes rolling backwards inside her head as I considered my options. Instead of giving her something really solid to suck on, I looked down towards our crotches, enjoying the view of my cock pistoning in and out of her arse with almost mechanical precision, and decided to introduce the dildo like bottle to her pussy instead.

"Oh you naughty bugger, you," she almost growled in a primeval, bestial way. "Buggering me, sodomising me and still trying to find more ways to fuck me! Fuck Me! Fuck Me! FUCK ME!"

This time around I could tell how long we went at it like this courtesy of the bedside alarm clock. It was half an hour of me humping away at her, hearing her chesty moans and groans as I tried to ruin her back passage before I left the comfort of her rectum and watched my cum leak out of it. Her hips had came with me as I'd pulled up and away, and once I was freed, they hovered there briefly, before gravity came back into play. She crashed out on the messed up bedspread, random muscles twitching in different parts of her toned body, panting as if she'd ran a marathon.

I was in a similar enough state, and when I felt I could no longer support myself resting on my arms, I collapsed on top of the most wonder boobs I could ever hope to use as a pillow. Her deep breathes made my head slowly rise up, and I playfully tried to latch onto the nipple of the other breast, more for the sheer hell of it at this point.

Meanwhile, Lynda, or whatever her name really was, was just spread out, arms either side of her, listening to the suckling noises as I tried to see if I could get more of her nipple inside my mouth. I had no such luck, but I was enjoying the attempt.

After an hour of rest, we tore ourselves apart, took a break for the toilet each, and Linda considered a change of clothes. I told her not to bother, I didn't want to ruin any other outfits. I don't think she was quite prepared for how much stamina I had, but in fairness, I worshiped the ground she walked on, she was a goddess in human form to me and as such, I wanted to make as much use of our time together as we could.

And we did. It was probably the single most sexually charged day of my life to that point. I didn't get to see if we could pack anymore fudge that day, but we did manage to go through most of her fridges fruit and veg drawer.

As I noted earlier, this was many years ago when I met her and spent the day with her. Sadly, I got word from a fellow fan that she had passed away a couple of years ago. But what with her string of false identities, and the sheer amount of money she must have made from her members only site and her 'lottery' who could tell for sure if that was the death of the real woman, or just another identity put to rest?

I made a point of driving past her house last year when I got the news and saw it was up for sale, and for the sheer hell of it did so again last week. There was no more for sale sign, and the same, expensive sports car still sat in the driveway.

12