My Next Door Neighbour is a Slut

Story Info
I find out my new neighbour is a dirty slut!
7.8k words
4.5
52.7k
58
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,323 Followers

How I discovered my neighbour is a slut. My 67 yr old widow turns out to be a cock starved slut, and I get to use her any way and every way I want. So if your offended by older woman enjoying sex, or things like that don't read on. The rest of you enjoy, it just proves that sex doesn't have to stop as you get older.

My name is Jim, I recently moved home, to a totally new area after the last of my family in that area passed away, two divorces and lack of any female company had me wanting a fresh start so I moved, after all this was leaving me with no reason to stay where I was.

I don't want to name places as these two places are fairly small and for the protection of 'us' innocents it's better that I don't use them. Same with our Names, as the family of the widow wouldn't like to know I'm sure what a slut there mother or grandmother is. However I never thought I'd get another woman who liked cock so much after my second divorce a few years ago now, but it just shows you never give up hope, this is all true so enjoy, I bloody did!

I had only been there a few weeks when this happened. It was surreal, but one of my next door neighbours is a widow of about sixty seven years of age, good looking for her age and a normal body type (whatever the hell that is these days) but in my eye she was a good shape. Lisa was her name, and she had lost her man a couple of years before I moved in. Lisa is about 5ft 4in with shoes on medium length white hair, and has nice round tits, about a c cup I'd say and likes to look her best.

My neighbour called round on the second Wednesday after I arrived. She said she needed some advice, now we had met a few times outside the homes, we chatted, got on but never at any time had ether of us been forward towards each other so this came as a total surprise.

She was a bit embarrassed being a widow, but wanted my opinion on what I thought she should wear, she said she had picked out a few options and would I look at them and tell her what I thought. She then hurriedly told me she was going on her first date since her husband died those past two years and she wanted to make a good impression. So trying to be a good friendly neighbour I said,

"Certainly Lisa, I'm certainly no expert on women's fashion, but I'll take a look!"

So we walked the few paces between our properties, however when we got into her home, what I didn't expect is that I would also discover that my neighbour was a bit of a slut. When we got inside Lisa suggested a coffee first, before she showed me her choices. (This is where I should have remembered my other exploits of a sexual nature always started ...with a coffee!)

As I said we had chatted several times in the doorways, outside etc. She wasn't that much older than me, myself being sixty but the more I saw of her as we chatted inside her house, I realised just how well she looked after herself. She was in excellent shape. As we talked Lisa told me that her husband's sudden death had encouraged her to workout and do her best to stay healthy and in good shape. Whatever she was doing was bloody well working!

As we sat at the table in her kitchen every so often her top, which was a sort of teddy thing would open up just a little to show her cleavage. I do remember thinking at that moment there is no question that she had a killer body that she wasn't bashful about showing off, and I was definitely getting the come on signals.

"well Jim, thanks for offering to give me the benefit of your male opinion shall we go look at them then?"

She asked. As she led me up the hallway into the bedroom. Laid out on her bed were several outfits ranging from dresses to two piece suits to skirts and blouses. All top end gear and very expensive looking. Now when Lisa had asked me to come round she had been wrapped in one of those long fluffy housecoat's that you see some well off woman wear around the house on Television and such.

"Let me try them on to see what you think why don't I!"

I almost gasped out loud, as without any hesitation she pulled off her robe and tossed it on the bed. She turned slightly away from me, but not enough to prevent me from seeing the profile of her big tits. She was wearing a black lacy bra that matched her little black silk panties. I had already mentally noted her tight ass and sexy trim tanned legs as she removed the housecoat which had presented them to me. Then she said without turning around, still facing away from me,

"You've been so pleasant, and nice to me Jim since you moved in. I really appreciate having a good decent neighbour next to me."

When she did turn around she smiled wickedly, before coyly holding her tits in each hand and looking down at her tits, before returning her look to me and saying,

"Do my breast look good in this one?"

I swallowed hard, before saying as steadily as possible,

"They look absolutely great!"

This had taken me by surprise, it had been ages since I had been near another woman in any sexual way, and here was this woman I had known less than a month flashing her bodily charms in my face. It was little wonder I was feeling aroused, and my cock had began to stiffen in my loose fitting trousers. Lisa then slipped on a loose silky top with plunging neckline that revealed nearly all of her cleavage and was almost translucent over her bra, before saying,

"I really miss my husband, I get really lonely, you know, and I miss the extra things as well!"

She smiled as she caught sight of my stiffening cock which I was desperately trying to conceal from her, but she just kept going,

"It makes me nervous thinking about going on this date tonight. Will he like this outfit, or is it too slutty for a first date?"

Lisa then took off that articular top and then slowly began massaging her tits through her bra. Then she pulled the cups down exposing her nipples to me.

"What do you think Jim? Do I have nice nipples on my breasts?"

I had to agree that she had a nice pair. The absence of any visible tan lines suggested to me that she used a sunbed or sunbathed nude when on holidays.

"Is that bulge in your pants getting bigger? Don't be shy, were both to old to behave like teenagers and anyway you obviously want me now don't you?"

"I bet you've had a few woman in your day Jim haven't you? How about with an older woman? Maybe I shouldn't have said that. But I can't help it. I have needs, too. Just like you,"

Lisa was just standing there grinning as she pinched and pulled her long nipples until they were fully erect.

"Come closer to me, Do you like my breasts? Yeah?"

I couldn't resist her come on. But I hadn't had sex since I broke up with my ex a few years ago.

"Oh God! You're hard for me already,"

Lisa said as she rubbed my thigh, than grabbed my balls before rubbing her hand all over my straining cock inside my trousers. I groaned as I grabbed her head and we kissed, tongues running as deep inside each others mouth as we could get them. Wet slobbering kisses, moaning into each others mouth as we did. My hands gripped her ass cheeks pulling her towards me, then gradually up her back rubbing and stroking making her gasp, until I got my hands on those tits of hers, and I started to rub, mould and squeeze them as she had herself. That just made her moan all the harder,

"Mmmmmph.....Aaaahhhh...Oooooh Fuck!"

she moaned into my neck as I began mauling them harder. All the while Lisa was rubbing and tugging on my rock hard cock through the thin fabric of my trousers, until finally she gasped as she pulled apart saying;

"Let's get it out. Let me see it. Let me see your cock Jim!.. Oh yeah, it's a nice thick one isn't it!.... and so much bigger than my husband's. Yeah, oh god yes Jim, that's it, stroke that cock."

"What made you so hard? I bet it was my breasts? ......It's been so long since a man touched them!. .....Do you think my date will want to play with my breasts or fuck me tonight?......I'm desperate for him to do that!"

The little bitch was teasing now as I being mauled her tits mercilessly, I'd pulled them out of her bra and they were just hung out for me to enjoy, and god did I ever. Lisa suddenly knelt on the carpet and looked up at me saying;

"Oh yeah!...yeah! That's it Jim...why don't you jerk off that cock for me."

I stroked my cock as Betty started to use her own hand to massage her pussy through her black panties.

"Oh, I'm getting all tingly, my pussy is absolutely drenched Oh god its sooooo wet!.....It's been so long since I've had a man.....one who would fuck me just the way I like it..... hard and fast! ...one who'd Treat me like his own slut, a whore! ....you could do that Jim couldn't you?"

Lisa laid back on the bed, pulled her black silky knickers to the side and spread those tanned legs covered in the pink silk hold ups she had on, and let me see her dripping wet cunt! Fucking hell it was running like a river, what a filthy little slut I'd found and right next door too. I knew then I was going to make her my slut! Fuck whoever she was supposed to meet that night, she was about to get cocked alright, my cock!

"Do you like watching me play with my pussy. You don't really want me to go out tonight, do you? Yeah, jerk that big thick cock for me! Make yourself cum!"

Lisa lay there hands on ankles spreading her legs as wide as she could, pushing her silk knickers gusset into her wet cunt, it was soon saturated with the flowing juices as she continued playing with her pussy.

"I'm so wet right now. Seeing your hard cock is so exciting. I just want to cum. I want you to cum, too. You want to cum on my breasts don't you you dirty fucker you? Oh yeah that's it baby, stroke that big cock for me! keep stroking it make it shoot your cum all over me!...Maybe I shouldn't go out tonight. I'll just stay here with you Jim what do you say?"

Watching Lisa squirm and moan on the bed had its intended effect on me. I could feel my cum boiling in my balls. If this continued much longer I'd soon be beyond the point of no return.

Your fucking right you little slut!..your going no where tonight other than on my cock. You cock teasing fucking slag you!"

I grunted, as my fist flashed up and down my throbbing red hot stiff as a rod of steel cock.

Lets get one thing straight you dirty little whore, your my whore now, I'm gonna make you the slut of the town, Your pussy is gonna be mine and so are those fucking tits, ass and mouth you hear me slut?

I looked her straight in the eye as I told her how it was going to be from then on. She smiled and licked her lips before she moaned gently and pouted her lips at me, pushing those tits towards my cock, and squeezing them together.

"You going to cum for me? Cum on my tits, sweetie. That's right. Shoot your cum on my big tits....fucking cover your slut, your little whore with your cum you fucker!"

I bent forward at the waist, to get nearer to Lisa's tits and her face the pressure in my lower belly and balls told me I was close to coming, then as I grunted loudly! my cock started to twitch, spasm and then thick stringy strands of cum hit her face, her tits and her belly.

"FUUUUUCK!!

I grunted as I kept jacking myself off, as rope after rope shot out of my cock, spraying cum all over her face and her tits!

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck it! ...take my cum you dirty little whore!"

I cried out as I shook the last remaining drops that hung on the tip of my bell-end! Then I leant right over her and using my cock I rubbed my cum all over her tits and nipples. Lisa was panting like a bitch in heat as she moaned;

"That was fucking brilliant Jim!..I want to be your whore, your slut as you said but you can't tell anybody about this, my good name you know and my family if they found out they would disown me they wouldn't understand my needs would they?... but I still have needs even at my age!.."

"No worries about that Lisa I aint going anywhere bitch, get this cock cleaned up and fucking hard again!.... that pussy of yours needs a good fucking!...fuck your family or anyone else for that matter...I'm gonna make you into such a little personal slut you'll get all the cock you can handle slut!"

I grabbed her head and shoved my cock into her willing mouth, that simply flew open as soon as I nudged the soft sticky messy tip against them! A satisfying moan escaped her cock filled mouth as I began undressing fully whilst my cock received the attention it so desired. I began by cupping her tits, as I growled at my new slut,

"Suck me, I want to watch those sexy lips worship my cock!"

I said, looking down at her, her mouth wrapped around my now rapidly hardening cock, she was devouring my cock, bobbing her mouth up and down on my now stiff shaft , like some young teenage sluts I could remember the only difference was Lisa didn't gag, or slow down, and she soon had got all of my cock in her mouth. As she sucked, I told her,

"I going to have fun making you my personal fuck toy... my personal slut!"

"Mmmmmmmph....mmmmmph...mmmmmph"

She groaned and moaned on my cock, not slowing down at all. After a couple more minutes of watching her suck my cock just as I had imagined the little bitch would, and I knew without hesitation she could, I ordered her to remove my cock out of her mouth and quickly got her by the arms and lifted her up, and slowly lifted her onto the bed. She groaned with lustful pleasure when I picked her up and she gasped as she realized my intentions as I knelt between her thighs, pushing them apart with my knees then lowered myself between her legs.

"Oh fuck yes! Oh yes!, I like a man who takes charge!"

"And I like a woman who understands her place!"

I replied, as my cock penetrated her, my swollen mushroom top parted the folds of her cunt and nudged past the entrance, entering her warm wet cunt as I finally slid inside her.

"Ohhhhh...Fuuuuuck!"

Lisa, my new slut moaned, as I entered her. As my cock began sliding in and out of her wet cunt, it only took a couple of thrusts until I filled her balls deep with my cock. As it did Lisa moaned and groaned a lot, grunting and wriggling around to get comfortable to her cunt being fucked by a real cock again after so long. I began to fuck her all the while still holding onto her waist, lifting it off the bed to arch her back off the mattress and push her stomach out towards me.

"Oh my God, it feels do fucking good, fuck me ...fuck me Jim...fuck me like a cheap tart!"

She shouted out at me, I kept fucking her, even as holding her got difficult, I wanted to impress her, show her I was the boss, I would decide how she was going to be fucked not her! After a few more minutes of fucking her, this prim and proper mother, grandmother and pillar of society, started acting like the slut I already knew she was. Lisa began talking dirty to me, as I began to pound her cunt hard! Lisa began panting and grunting like a pig!

"Fuck, I love your cock.....Drill my cunt deeper..... fuck me harder you fucker!...Fill my cunt with that big meaty thick cock of yours......FUCK ME! ....God I love your big cock you fucker!"

It was amazing the whole room reeked of sex, the sweat was dripping from us both as I drilled, screwed and fucked that bitch as hard and as fast as I could. My own breathing was getting deeper, more ragged as sweat from my brow dripped onto her head as I buried my cock to the limit each and every time, my balls slapping loudly, wetly of her ass cheeks, and her slippery wet Mons! I was thinking that having a fantasy like this come true was fantastic, but what was even better, and a bigger turn on was hearing Lisa talk so filthy, just like a cheap common slut indeed!

Finally my arms gave out, I let go and pulled my cock out of her gaped hole as I looked at it it was red, swollen and covered in sticky juices. When I slid out of her as she whined, pleadingly at me,

"No! No! No!....Please, please!..keep fucking me you bastard!"

Not that I was about to disappoint it was just that I had decided to let her do the work for a while, plus I really wanted to watch those tits bounce as she fucked me, I rolled onto the bed on my back gripped my cock in my hand pointing it at the ceiling and ordered her to;

"Come get up and straddle me. Get your cunt on top of my cock now you filthy little cheap whore!"

She clambered up onto her knees, all the time her eyes never stopped staring at my swollen, angry looking, gnarled thick veined, pussy juice and pre cum covered cock! As she leant on her arms and lifted one leg over me, I grabbed her by the waist again holding her steady. I looked up at her and told her firmly;

"Now well see how much cock you can take slut!...use your hand and guide my cock into your cunt you cheap little whore!"

Lisa held my cock as ordered and placed it at her dripping wet cunt entrance and began sliding down onto my cock. It felt fucking good, as her slick passage wrapped itself around my swollen girth once again. Isa was already groaning loudly, and moaned at me;

" FUCK ME!..If I ride you now, I think all our neighbours will hear my screams!"

"Then let the neighbours hear you scream slut....bet they never knew they had such a cheap little whore in their midst now did they?...well scream too loudly and they sure as hell will find out today!... now fuck me you slutty filthy little bitch!"

"You really are a wickedly filthy minded bastard!"

She swore at me laughingly, as she lowered herself slowly and gently onto my cock. I let her get about half way down then thrust up to meet her making her cry out loudly enough that anyone walking past would know exactly what she was doing but not who with!

"Aaaaaargh....Ooooooh Fuuuuuuuk!"

"And you love it you filthy little whore....Don't you?..the dirtier and filthier the language I use you fuckin love it don't you slut!"

"God, yessssss!....yesssss! ....yesss I fucking do!"

she moaned with each downward thrust engulfing her cunt onto my bloated swollen cock. I had the fucking slut exactly where I wanted her, fucking hell only an hour or so ago we had only talked to one another, an hour later here I was screwing the fucking arse of the gorgeous little bitch. Lisa was going slowly, rising and falling on and off my cock, too fucking slowly for my liking.

"Come on you fucking slut, fuck me don't tickle yourself with it, fucking move that arse or ill do it for you...I want to see those tits bouncing!"

I ordered, as all my cock disappeared once more inside her cunt. Lisa used both hands and cupped them and leaned forward so they were in my face. I took her erect left nipple in my mouth, while simultaneously I began smacking and slapping her ass cheeks making her yelp!

"Now get on with it ride me bitch, ride my cock like you mean it slut."

Lisa, my slut moaned loudly again, as I bit each of her swollen nipples in turn, and she began riding my cock with more gusto. I moved my mouth from left to right, replicating the nipple attention fr several minutes before laying back down gripping her waist as she bucked atop my cock and ordered her to,

"Sit up straight, I want to see my whores body shake as she is fucked!"

"Ohhhh...Ummmmph....Ummmph...fuck, fuck fuck! Such eloquence!"

she grunted. I smiled too myself as I watched her ride me, I watched her tits shake and bounce. Her tits were perfect as were the moans of pleasure coming from her pursed lips. There is nothing hotter, more arousing to any man, than a woman well into the quest for fulfilling pleasure, and Lisa was well on the way at that moment. Her eyes were wide open, her pupils wide and alert, they showed hunger, lust, a desire for more.

easyballs
easyballs
1,323 Followers