A Day at John's

Story Info
A visit to my well hung lover, a regular once a week event!
1.7k words
4.68
9.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaviniaCD
LaviniaCD
15 Followers

I have a friend, John, who I have known for many years as both a close friend and a regular lover. He is a few years my senior but after a lifetime as a very keen cyclist, he has both the body, stamina and virility of a man half his age. Tanned, lean and with a very sizeable cock, he has a lot going for him but as a lover, he excels. He easily attains and retains a very desirable erection which he certainly knows how to use and he loves to edge, easily holding off his climax for as long as he needs. As such, the sex between us is sensational, often frantic, animalistic even, but also loving in a special way. We both know each others needs and wants and so whenever we get together, it really is a special time. One such time was earlier today.

I arrived at Johns a bit early, and had to wait for him to open the door as he had just finished showering, and it was a pleasant surprise when he finally appeared with a damp towel held around his waist, his firm body covered in water droplets and his dark nipples hard from the cool outside air. He smiled broadly and stepped back to welcome me inside. As I entered, I playfully ran my fingers very lightly across the obvious bulge which was tenting the front of his towel. He closed and locked the door then followed me into the hallway, where we greeted each other with a hug and a kiss.

This was quite normal for us and we are very comfortable in our same-sex relationship. He stood back and smiled as I did a quick twirl to get his approval of my chosen outfit today, and his boyish grin, and growing bulge, told me he was more than happy with the snug fitting body and miniskirt I had on, along with the matching black hosiery and 5" stiletto heels. The best bits were still hidden from view but John knows me well .... He offered coffee and took my arm as we wandered through to the kitchen where he pulled out a tall stool for me, and noted gleefully that as I made myself comfortable, the hem of my short skirt rode up just enough to reveal the silky welts of my black nylons. I crossed my legs teasingly knowing that he would also note that my suspenders at least, matched my stockings. His appreciation was obvious as he adjusted and resecured his towel before moving away to prepare our drinks. I admired him as we chatted, his broad tanned back rippled as he moved and his muscled arms tightened even as he filled the kettle.

We chatted easily over coffee, sat facing each other against the central island, and I laughed as he struggled to keep his gaze focused. I teased him by over exaggerating my movements and constantly, accidentally, revealing my nylon clad thighs as I crossed and recrossed my legs. His long thick cock grew more and more obvious as he struggled to keep the towel in place, until eventually his round purple dome peeped out, it's foreskin fully retracted and his precum glistening. I suggested we make ourselves more comfortable in the main sitting room, and turned pointedly on my stool, my legs slightly parted revealing just a hint of the sheer thong that barely held my own moist and thickening cock in place. I slid to the floor and went to place my empty mug in the sink. John followed and reached around me to place his too. I moved back slightly, fitting easily between his strong arms, and I felt his hard erection press against my tight skirt, it was a familiar feeling that I will never tire of, knowing that I have the power, the hold over my lovers, the ability to excite them simply by teasing.

We fought against our natural urges, and moved apart, John turning me round to again kiss me, but this time with more passion, still unhurried but now wanton. I hung my arms around his neck and closed my eyes, drinking in the fresh aroma of his hard, cleansed body, enjoying his lips on mine, and our tongues exploring eagerly. After a minute or so, we broke our kiss and made our way back through the hall to the seating area, where I lowered myself into a deep plush sofa, swinging my legs up to stretch them out before me, my sharp pointed heels now lined up directly towards where John sat on a low lounge chair, his gaze fixed on my long outstretched legs. I raised my knee, knowing that his low position gave an uninterrupted view of my black stocking top, and the taut suspender strap that was now stretched across my milky thigh. Easing myself upright I also opened my legs slightly, revealing the thin strap of the sheer black thong that was by now moistened with my own precum and was struggling to contain my swollen shaft and ball sack. I looked at John's face, his eyes transfixed on my exposure, his fingers gently stroking his cock which was now rigid, his towel hanging to one side. It was time.

I called him to me and he stood immediately, his towel now discarded and his thickly veined weapon swinging and bouncing in front of him. He stood beside me, looking down like a sheepish child, but his strong body and massive cock belied that image. I reached for him, his heat warming my eager fingers as they circled his swollen shaft. I began to stroke his length slowly, up and down, and a bead of his juice dribbled from him, lubricating my fingers. I swung myself round on the sofa to face John, placing a leg either side of him and leant forward to take him between my lips. Taking his firm salty tip in my mouth, I began to gently suck his beautiful cock, my tongue ran across him, lapping at him, drinking in his familiar taste. My fingers gripped him firmly now, wanking him steadily, his sticky foreskin sliding against my lips. My other hand cupped John's tight smooth balls, my fingernails scratching softly beyond his sack, as I weighed them heavily in my palm. John moaned softly, his eyes closed and his fists clenched either side of him. I continued to milk him with my mouth, my lips tight around his cock, as my head bobbed rhythmically up and down. I was in my element, never happier than when in these situations, as if I had found my nemesis, my sole desire.

John stood, legs apart, breathing steadily, his strong chest covered in perspiration and his head tilted back. His hands now supported my head, easing me back and forth as I deep throated his rigid tool, I struggled not to choke on his immense size, but I had taken him in my mouth many times and was confident as I worked on bringing him towards his climax. His cock filled in my throat, it's broad swollen head pounded into me, covered in my spittal as I forged on. I was now knelt before him, my knees sore and my skirt in disarray. John bent forward and gripped my arse tightly in both hands, his thumbs hooked behind my suspenders. He bucked his hips forward, forcing his cock into my mouth and almost knocked me over. I grabbed his thighs to steady myself but never missed a beat as I throat fucked him. I suddenly felt my thong being ripped away, and my hard cock and tight balls swung free below me, at the same time John swelled in my mouth, he was close now. He pulled away from me, withdrawing his cock and physically picked me up off the floor. In one quick move I was on the sofa again, but face down now, my legs apart and my hips and heels in the air. John climbed between my thighs and lifted me towards him, quickly pushing a cushion under me. I felt his wet fingers probing my rear hole, opening me up, and lubricating me ready to receive him. He bent and thrust his mouth towards me, hitting the target perfectly and I felt his hot breath on my cheeks immediately before his tongue went deep, probing my very core, and lubricating me further. I buried my face in the soft sofa, wanting him to enter me, ride me, claim me.

The sofa heaved as John knelt upright now, grabbed my hips firmly and forced the wet tip of his hard cock into my entrance. I gasped at the slight pain, but was ready for him and needed him. I pushed my hips up to meet his slow thrusts as he pushed into me, stretching me wide, and forcing himself through my sphincter. The pain stopped, replaced by a marvellous warm flood as John exploded, spilling his hot cream and flooding me deep inside. Then he went deep, deep into me. His balls slapped hard against me as he pulled back, then again came at me, and came in me, another jet of hot cream spurting from him, filling my eager hole and easing his passage as his thick, shaft rammed home. I gripped the seat in clenched fists and screamed at him to fuck me harder. He responded by thrusting hard, pinning me down, riding me as he continued to shoot his hot stream into me.

Finally he slowed, exhausted for now, and leant forward to rest along my shoulders. He kissed my neck tenderly, and whispered "Thank you" in my ear. I could do nothing in reply, I was totally immersed in the hard fucking I had just endured. My muscles ached, my legs felt numb, and my eyes stung with the tears of absolute pleasure I had just received at the hands and cock of my masterful lover. We lay still for what seemed like ages, before John lifted himself away from me and climbed off the sofa. I realised I was almost dozing, so fulfilled did I feel. I watched as he went to the kitchen and returned with a warm damp cloth and fresh towel and proceeded to gently clean me up whilst I just lay still before him. Once done, he straightened my lingerie then again kissed me softly, once on each shoulder, and again on each warm cheek of my behind. I turned over and smiled at him stood beside me. John asked if I'd like a cup of tea which just sent me into a fit of giggles. At that moment, all I really wanted was more of the same....

LaviniaCD
LaviniaCD
15 Followers