All Comments on 'A Day at Metro Theatre Ch. 02'

by dCharlesStuart

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 5 years ago
1969

On his second visit to an adult movie theatre a 23 year old man with some experience sucking cocks is led into a nice threesome with a girl and her boyfriend. The experienced girl taking charge adds to the excitement. I guess 50 years ago this was one of the rare ways of getting further education in gay sex.

IwanttwoIwanttwoabout 5 years ago
1969-2019

That would be a great education today. Loved the story.

TeenTopTeenTopabout 5 years ago
Let the boys play

Thank God it's much easier now to gain gay sex experience! And most boys do a fairly young age. At 14 I learnt from an older boy how to suck cock, two years later I took my swimming coach's cock up my arse, and now I bottom for my college fraternity which is openly gay. It's good to see the difference from that time of restriction and secrecy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Theatres are great places

If you frequent these theatres often enough, like I have done over years, you will always get your cock sucked by a woman, and there are many guys who bring girlfriends and wives there, just to get them fucked by strangers. Meanwhile you can get all the great male sex you like in their darkness! And it is way exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ahh....the 90's. The Buford Twin and The Belvedere. Both in suburbs of Atlanta. So many cocks, asses, balls, nipples, fingers and tongues but only one girl, one time, I wasn't there for girls I was there for COCKS!! But she and her boyfriend invited me to sit next to her. I was naked except for sneakers, she was naked except for heels, she rubbed my thigh while I stroked my cock and a guy behind me (not her boyfriend) lovingly rolled and pulled my nipples, what a sensation! After a few minutes, she began to rub her leg on mine and I pumped an enormous load into the air, landing it on my chest. The guy behind me leaned over and cleaned up every drop. I dressed, thanked her (and him!) and left. Memorable but still not as hot as the many slutty gay acts I have engaged in in both theaters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous