A Day at the Beach

Story Info
A restful day at the beach turns into much more.
4k words
4.55
35k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Betarian
Betarian
25 Followers

It was a beautiful early September day, just after Labor Day, with the sun shining, temperatures in the low 80s and light wind. Both my sons were away at college, and my husband, as usual, was working long hours. So I decided to go to the beach alone and enjoy one of my first days as an empty nester.

I put on a green bikini, not too revealing, but the triangle top did accentuate my enhanced breasts, and the bottom, immodestly, looked great on my butt. I am a fitness freak, a natural development after spending my early years as a successful gymnast. I actually made the US Olympic team one year, but an injury kept me from competing. Gymnastics did offer me other opportunities, however, as my blond hair, blue eyes, button nose with light freckles, and full lips got me some modeling gigs, and even small parts in a few movies.

It's fair to say I am proud of how I look, but sometimes wonder if I put too much of my self-worth in my appearance. In addition to the breast enhancement, I have also had work done to remove my wrinkles, and my workout routine is extensive. I stand 5'4", am a size 1, have lightly defined muscles in my arms and legs, firm large breasts, and a flat hard stomach with a visible six pack when I exercise. At 40 I still look great. But despite this, I very rarely have men approach me when I'm out alone or with my girlfriends. Men always hit on my friends when we're out at a bar or restaurant, but I am constantly ignored. My friend Carlos says it's because I'm too beautiful and I intimidate men, but I don't know about that.

I set up on the beach, laying out my towel and putting up my beach chair and umbrella. There were not many people around, and the beach was expanded with a low tide coming up at noon. I lay there in the sun reading my book, "Dante and Aristotle Discover the Secrets of the Universe" by Benjamin Alire Sáenz, and it was peaceful and relaxing, just what I needed.

Around 11 AM I got an apple out of my cooler and sat up to eat it, looking out over the water and waves. Suddenly a voice shook me out of my trance, "Can I have a bite of your apple?"

A young man, early 20s at most, came over and sat on my towel, making himself at home. "So, can I have a bite of that, or what?" he asked in a flirting tone.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Why don't you go bother some young woman."

"Because you are the most beautiful woman on this beach," he exclaimed. "Your hair, your eyes, your lips... all are stunning."

"Thank you," I replied hesitantly, not wanting to encourage him. Although it did make me feel good to have someone pay attention to me, something that had be sorely missing at home for a long time.

"You're in incredible shape." he continued. "You obviously work out and it shows. And those tits, damn are they sexy on your tight little body. Are they real?"

"That is none of your business," I scolded him. "And talking about my breasts is completely inappropriate. You need to leave now!"

"Hold on," he said with an impish grin. "I didn't mean anything by it. I'm sorry. Can I have another chance?"

I did not respond, but looked away hoping he would get the message and leave. But he didn't. "How about that apple?" he asked. "Can I have a bite now."

The way he said it made me shake my head and smile, or maybe it was his brazen, cocky attitude. I gave him the apple.

"Thanks. I see you're reading 'Dante and Aristotle Discover the Secrets of the Universe'. What do you think?" he asked, eating my apple.

"You know this book," I replied, surprised.

"Of course. I was a lit major."

"Seriously?"

He cocked an eyebrow before responding, "Pretty much." Then he launched into an accurate and intelligent discourse on the author and, after finding where I was in the novel, on the book itself. I was shocked to hear this young man who had been so crass just minutes before sound so educated and intelligent. We talked about the book and other novels we both had read for about 15 or 20 minutes, and while it was uncomfortable the way his eyes roamed all over my body, looking at me like I was dinner, he was interesting to talk to and it had been a while since I'd had someone pay attention to me and talk to me like I was an intellectual equal. And I have to admit, I was a little flattered to have a man so much younger than me look at me with desire.

"Have you ever seen the cave on the island?" he asked at a break in the conversation.

"Salt Island? There's a cave there?" I inquired. Salt Island is an easy walk from the beach at low tide and I'd been there many times when the boys were little to look for crabs and explore, but I had never heard of a cave there.

"Yup. Not many people know about it, and it's only accessible at a very low astronomical tide, but we should be able to get there today. It's on the left side of the island, away from the beach, almost half way around."

I was fascinated with the possibility of seeing a hidden cave so I agreed to go. He jumped up quickly, taking my hand to help me up. It was impossible not to notice how his eyes lingered on my breasts as I leaned over to stand up, but I ignored it.

We talked movies on the way to the island, and he was well versed in cinema, as well. Overall, I thought, despite his crass nature, this has been a good day. Wonderful conversation with some enlightening concepts, and a man paying attention to me.

As we walked I took a better look at him. He was tall, 6'3" at least, and was in great shape with broad shoulders, trim hips, and a stomach and chest that looked like it could have been carved from marble. His arms were muscular, with great vascularity. The young man had dirty blond hair, green eyes, and the carefree look of a surfer. He was hot.

When we got to the island, he took my hand and led me through some sea rocks into a waist deep ocean. We continued just off shore around to the left of the island, and I saw no sign of an opening for a cave anywhere.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"Patience," he replied.

After another 30 or 40 yards he started turning us in toward the island. "This is where it gets a little tricky," he said.

As we got to shore there was a large boulder which appeared to be blocking our path, but he knew of a barely visible tight path through on the right. Still holding his hard, I went around the boulder and saw a small opening in the rock on the island.

"We have to crawl here," he said. "Only about 10 or 15 yards, but it is very dark."

"OK," I gulped, watching him get down on his hands and knees and start to crawl through the sand into the cave. I followed behind. He was right, it was pitch black in this tunnel to the cave and more than a little scary.

"Stay behind me and keep looking ahead," he advised. I did as he said, but the dark was disconcerting and making me dizzy, so I closed my eyes and felt the way with my hands. I continued like that for a while before lightly bumping into something.

"Whoa there princess," the young man said, his tone different, harder, cockier. "You can open your eyes now."

I did and inches in front of my face was the outline on what could have been a small baseball bat in the wet board shorts of my cave companion. My jaw dropped unintentionally, and I couldn't help staring.

"Do you like what you see?" he asked.

"What, no." I stammered, as his question broke me out of my trance.

"You don't like cave?" he teased, offering a hand to pull me to my feet. He pulled a little hard, though, and I lost my balance and fell against him. I was flustered again, but regained myself and looked around the cave. It really was incredible. It was around 20 feet in diameter, there was soft sand on the floor on the cave, with beach rock surrounding it, and a hole in the top allowing the sunlight to illuminate the area. At the far end there was a large smooth beach rock that looked like a chair, with a rock footstool to its left.

"This is really amazing!" I exclaimed. "All these years and I've never seen this or knew it was here."

"I bet there are a few things here you've never seen" he sneered. I tried to ignore his remark, but immediately glanced down to his groin.

"Would you like to see it?" he asked.

"What!! No!!"

"Are you sure princess," he teased. "You've been stealing looks at it ever since we got here."

"I have not!!" I exclaimed.

"Well, let's see if you look when I take it out."

I defiantly looked into his eyes. I was not going to be intimidated by this "kid." But as I stared at him he dropped his hands to his board shorts, untied the drawstring, let them drop to the floor of the cave, and stepped out of them. I kept my eyes on his for as long as I could before quickly glancing down. My jaw dropped again when I saw his penis. It was massive; long and thick with a smooth mushroom head. I couldn't help staring.

"Big eh? One of my ex-girlfriends measured it once. 10 inches. Do you want to touch it?"

"NO!!"

"It's ok. It's not every day you see one of these. I won't tell anyone. And the way you've been staring at it, I think you want to."

This time my negative response was much more tempered, as I stammered, "no..."

He took my right hand and lightly placed it on his mammoth cock. My eyes were as wide as saucers and my mouth wide open as he moved my hand up on down his hardening penis. I hardly noticed when he removed his hand, and I continued touching that massive member without him guiding me. I was spellbound, but my spell broke when I heard the click of his cellphone!! He had taken a picture of me with my hand on his cock!!

"That one's a keeper, princess," he exclaimed while looking at the photo.

"What? No! You can't take that picture!" I exclaimed.

"Too late soccer mom," he teased. He then turned his phone to me so I could see. He had captured the scene perfectly, my small hand touching his giant cock, and a look of astonishment and longing on my face.

"Please delete that." I pleaded.

"Oh, I don't know, princess," he responded. "That's a great picture if you ask me. You really are a beautiful woman. I think this picture would be a big hit on the internet."

"Please!" I begged, with tears welling up in my eyes.

"I don't want to see you sad, but I also would hate to lose this photo. It's really hot, don't you think? It's making me hard just looking at it."

His words made me look down again, and he wasn't lying, his penis was semi erect and seemed even larger!!

"Maybe we can make a deal, though," he said. "If you show me those beautiful tits I'll delete the picture."

I was in a bind. I did not want to show this punk kid my breasts, but I also didn't want to risk this picture going public. "You just want to look?" I asked.

"Absolutely," he responded. "I just want to see them. I've wanted to all day."

"Look only, right?"

He nodded yes, and I hesitantly reached behind my neck and untied my bikini strap. Slowly I lowered the strings to the triangle tops, stopping there are taking a deep breath.

"What are you waiting for princess? I want to see those melons now!" he demanded.

With tears in my eyes I lowered my bikini top, allowing him to see my full breasts.

"Damn," he exclaimed. "Those are perfect. You had them done, didn't you?"

I nodded my head yes, and moved my hands up to cover my breasts.

"Move those fucking hands!" he yelled. "I'm not finished looking yet."

When I didn't lower my hands quickly enough, he took them and pulled them to my lap, ogling my tits as he did so, his face inches away. I gasped when he lowered his mouth to my left nipple and sucked it in his mouth, flicking it with his tongue.

"You said just look," I whined.

"I lied I guess," was his response, then he leaned over and took my right nipple in his mouth. I fought against him as best I could, but he was too big and strong. He took both my hands in his large right hand and held them on my lap, bringing his left hand up to massage my breasts and gently tug on my nipples. I fought harder, squirming against him, trying to get free.

"Stop that!" he demanded. "Or the picture goes on line. You wouldn't want your husband to see it, would you?"

All fight left me, and I allowed him to push me back into the smooth stone chair. He played with my breasts with both hands, alternating suckling them with his mouth as I sat compliantly. He really knew what he was doing, and my breasts, especially my nipples, are extremely sensitive, so it wasn't long before I had my eyes closed and was making light mewing noises.

"You like that, don't you soccer mom?" he teased.

"No," I replied breathlessly.

He continued his assault on my big tits, and despite my best efforts to stay detached, I was getting turned on, breathing hard and holding onto his wide shoulders. At some point during this he must have reached down and untied one of the sides of my bikini bottoms without me noticing. Without any warning he pulled them to the side and inserted 2 fingers inside of me.

"No." I yelled, but he persisted, moving his thumb up to find my elongated clit.

"Damn, princess, you're soaked." His hand was skilled, and he worked his middle and ring finger into my vagina, massaging my clit with his thumb, all the while keeping up his assault on my breasts. My body betrayed me, and I began to moan.

"No, please no," I pleaded.

"Cum for me soccer mom," he demanded. "Cum hard!"

And I did. I exploded in a massive orgasm. Shuddering and screaming as the waves of pleasure flowed though me. I was a rag doll, but before I could recover he moved my left leg onto the stone footstool and roughly shoved the head of his monstrous cock into my vagina. The pain was almost unbearable.

"NO!!" I screamed. "You can't fuck me!! I'm married!"

He ignored me and continued to push that rock hard serpent into me. "You're tearing me apart," I pleaded. "At least please go slow."

Again my pleas went unheeded and he continued to jam that giant penis inside me, pushing with all his considerable might. I watched that massive shaft disappearing into my cunt and inch at a time, the pain still intense but dissipating. Finally, he was all the way in, reaching my uterus.

"Shit bitch, you have one tight little cunt. Your husband must be tiny," he goaded.

He then began to move in and out of me in long, slow, strokes, putting his full length into my sopping cunt, then pulling out until his head was almost showing. My pain was getting replaced by a feeling I had never felt. I had never had an orgasm during intercourse, but could feel one building. He started to fuck me faster, impaling me with that huge cock, reaching places in me that had never been reached. He was building into a frenzy, fucking me like a piston, his pubic bone banging against my clit every time he filled me up, and the head of his cock stimulating my cervix.

"Look at those big titties bounce while I fuck you princess. That is so fucking hot!" he teased. I was moaning by this point, on the verge of cumming for the first time with a dick inside me, and both my clitoris and cervix stimulated.

"That's a good little cock slut," he sneered. "Cum all over my big cock for me."

And I did, with an intensity I had never experienced. It felt like an earthquake was running through my body, as my cunt spasmed and I began to cry hysterically in passion and shake all over, screaming "OH FUCK" over and over.

"That's a good little whore. Yeah, cum on my dick. Yeah, fuck, I'm going to come, too."

We came together, him shooting load after load of sperm into my stretched out cunt. When it was over, he pulled out and I fell to the floor of the cave, soaked in sweat, cum, and my juices, and exhausted. But he wasn't finished with me yet.

"Clean me up," he demanded, lifting my chin to face him.

"Clean my cock with your tongue. Now."

I was beaten, so I complied, licking up and down the length of his shaft, top, bottom, and sides, cleaning all our salty juices off. When I was done I looked up at him and pleading asked, "Are we done now? Would you please delete that picture?"

"Oh, I can't go back to the beach like this," he replied, nodding down to his once again erect penis. "You'll have to take care of it."

"I can't take any more in my pussy. It already hurts. Please, can I just jerk you off or try to use my mouth?"

"I have a better idea," he jeered. Then he roughly lifted me to my feet, turned me around, and pushed my back forward at my waist so my arms were on the rock chair and my ass was in the air in front of him. Holding me down with his right hand, he reached his left into my pussy and brought out a gob of his cum which he smeared on my anal bud. He was going to fuck me in the ass!

"Please NO!" I pleaded, trying to get away. "It's too big, it will never fit. I've never had a dick in there!"

Once again he ignored my please, taking a second glob of cum from my pussy and smearing over the head of his cock. Like with my cunt, he entered me roughly, and the pain was unbearable as I felt my anus getting ripped apart.

"You're tearing me apart! OH FUCK!! That hurts so much!"

But my cries fell on deaf ears as my rapist pushed his gargantuan cock into my tiny bud. I could feel blood running down the backs of my legs as he continued his assault on my asshole.

"So fucking tight," he exclaimed, before ramming his dick into me with all his considerable strength. He was buried to the hilt now in my ass, and the pain was still searing. This time, he did not start slowly but immediately began hammering away at my ass. As he did, my body adapted, and I had a feeling inside I had never come close to feeling before. There was still pain, but there was also pleasure, a strange intense physical reaction to having a huge dick in my ass. I tried to fight it, but he could tell.

"You're a little anal slut, aren't you? I fucking knew it. You love this cock in your ass."

"No," I sighed, but unconvincingly and the pressure started to build in my body.

"Liar. You want to cum again, don't you? Go ahead, play with your clit while I fuck your tight little ass. I want you to come with me buried in you."

He was right, I did want to cum again, so I did what he said and started to massage my clit with 2 fingers while getting impaled from behind by the biggest penis I had ever seen. It wasn't long before I exploded in a 3rd orgasm, this one even more intense than the first two. He pulled out when I was finished, and I fell to the ground exhausted in front of him, a puddle of human flesh.

"I want to cum on your beautiful face, princess," he demanded. "On your knees in front of me."

I complied, looking down.

"I want to look in your beautiful eyes when I cum, princess. Look up at me." I did as he said and was inches away from him sliding his hand rapidly up and down that massive dick.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue my little cum slut," he commanded. His breathing increased and he seemed close to orgasm. "Cup my balls," he said breathlessly, staring into my eyes. "Use both hands. Damn you are beautiful..."

And with that he started shooting stream after stream of sticky white cum all over my face. The first one hit my left eye, the second was directly in my mouth, and after that I can't remember.

"Keep that mouth open and your tongue out," he demanded. "I want to you catch all my cum and swallow it."

He came as only a young man can, more sperm than I had ever seen, all of it covering my face.

"God damn that is sexy as fuck, princess. You are one serious little cum slut."

I was humiliated and angry, but also strangely satisfied. Despite the circumstances, these were the 3 most intense orgasms I had ever experienced in my life.

"Time to leave, soccer mom," he said, as the incoming tide sent water into our cave. "15 more minutes and it will be tough getting out of here. You can clean up in the ocean outside"

Betarian
Betarian
25 Followers
12