A Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you delete the picture now?" I asked.

"Of course," he replied, taking his phone and showing me as he removed it to the trash. "We can always take more next time."

"There certainly won't be a next time," I responded angrily. "You raped me!"

"Maybe I did, but I think you enjoyed yourself."

I blushed and lied, "I did not!"

He giggled and reached for my phone. "I'm going to put in my number so you can contact me. And so you remember, I'll also add a picture of this," he said, taking a photo of his enormous cock.

"I'll delete that as soon as we are out of here!" I exclaimed.

"You may want to wait a day or two first, princess, in case you change your mind."

"No chance!" I responded angrily.

With that we got our bathing suits on and crawled out of the cave. The opening next to the boulder was filling with water, and the ocean we had to traverse to get back was chest deep. I dove under to clean off as soon as soon as it was deep enough, and when I came up he was gone. I looked around, but he was nowhere in sight.

I walked back to my towel gingerly, and had to lay on my stomach when I got there because my ass and pussy were so sore. I opened my phone to delete his number and that picture, but hesitated while looking at the picture his cock. It really was extraordinary, and just looking at it made my pussy and nipples tingle.

Maybe I'll keep his number for another day and decide then, I thought.

12