A Day at the Beach

Story Info
Mari finds fun on her beach vacation.
2.4k words
4.46
10.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirRose
SirRose
2 Followers

The waves were glistening, crashing onto the sand in a beautiful cacophony. It was a perfect summer day on the beach, and Mari was leaving deep footprints as she stomped across the sand. A large sun hat covered her frowning face as she got as far away from her family as she could. She'd just wanted a nice, simple, relaxing vacation and they ruined everything! Wet sandcastles had been kicked over her baby blue bikini, and she was still flicking away dried bits of sand from her stomach and top.

She didn't know where she was walking to, but anywhere away from her family was perfect for her. Eventually her anger couldn't be held anymore and her stomping turned into walking, her imprints in the sand getting lighter and lighter.

"Stupid vacation," she muttered to herself, but the sun seeping into her skin couldn't let the bad mood linger forever.

She'd seen less and less people as she walked, until she was the only person around within sight. She took in a deep breath and sighed it out loudly, knowing no one would hear. No one was around to appreciate her new swimsuit either, she thought, snapping the tied side of her bikini bottom, but at least she wasn't around her family either.

She spotted what looked like a cave up ahead. At first it looked like it was inaccessible for any land creature, but as she got closer she saw a small pathway. Maybe she'd rest out of the sun for a little bit, gather her thoughts, and return. They'd be wondering where she was after all. Heaving another great sigh she made her way into the cave.

The rocks surrounding the cave amplified the crashing of the waves, and she let the sound fill her as she sat down on the sand. It was cool, and when she looked behind her she saw the cave continued on for a bit, eventually turning into rocks. She shivered at the cold breeze that came from it and chose to stick to the sandy bit.

She let her legs splay out to touch the water slightly, closing her eyes and relaxing into the slightly chilly waves. She felt peaceful, ready to relax into the chill after being in the heat for so long.

SLAP!

Her eyes flew open at the noise, but when she looked around nothing was different. Maybe it had been one of the waves? Her heart continued to race, unable to accept it as just a wave. It did seem like it came from the water, though. She got on her hands and knees and peered into the dark waters. Caves were known for having sea creatures, right? Maybe an anemone or something--

She yelped when she saw a bright red tentacle crawling it's way out of the water and drew back slightly, but after her initial shock passed, she was...curious? She'd never seen an octopus in person before, but she'd always been interested in the sea creature. She couldn't see the rest of it, it was too dark in the cave but she reached for it anyways, and--

SLAP!

The sound echoed throughout the cave as the tentacle wrapped itself around her wrist, and pulled her closer.

"What-" she started, pulling back, but it was so much stronger than her!

She toppled forward, managing to catch herself with her other hand on the sand. Then, out of the water, another tentacle reached out and grabbed her other wrist. Within seconds, four more tentacles rose out of the water, each of different sizes.

"What the fuck are you--" she managed to say before a tentacle shoved itself into her mouth.

She tried to yell, but the thing was stuffing her mouth full, so it came out muffled and weak. She tried to move her hands but whatever it was had her tight within its grip. In the dim light of the cave she could see it's reddish hue, and only some of the tentacles had suckers. The one in her mouth did not, it was smooth in her throat, more like a cock than a tentacle yet still tapered at the end. Suddenly, liquid began to pour down her throat. She had no choice but to swallow it. That far down she could barley taste it, yet it was somewhat sweet, with the light taste of the sea, almost like salt water taffy. As it dripped down into her she felt her body become light, as if she were high or something. She moaned around the tentacle as heat raced through her body and straight to her clit.

What was it doing to her?? More tentacles rose out of the water and wrapped around her arms and legs and she didn't fight, couldn't fight, didn't want to fight. These ones had suckers, attaching to her skin and making it harder for her to squirm. It continued to pump its liquid into her and her eyes rolled back. Oh, she needed to be fucked, she needed to be filled! The monster lifted her body into the air, spreading her legs open and putting her arms behind her back so her full breasts hung down. The bikini she wore was little more than a couple of pieces of fabric, and she let out a muffled cry as the tentacles tore her top and bottom away from her, leaving her completely naked. Her hat had flown off at some point, and she could see it drifting out to sea. Thoughts of her family finding it drifted off, as she could only think about being bred.

Two tentacles slowly rose up to her breasts and she let out a moan around the one in her mouth as it started to squeeze her nipples, then circled around her breasts to massage them. Every part of her felt on fire, so insanely sensitive that she shook at even this stimulation.

The tentacles felt slick yet so firm as they held her, the ones around her legs tightening as she tried to pull her legs together to try and rub them together, just to get even the littlest bit of friction. She clenched her pussy muscles, just to get a bit of relief, but it wasn't enough!

Finally the one in her mouth slid out slowly, and she gasped, finally able to fully moan as the ones around her breasts squeezed tightly, the tips flicking her nipples.

"Please! Please! Oh I can't it's too much!"

The one that had been in her mouth traveled around her, dragging its dripping liquid down her back as it came around to her backside. She yelped as it slid over her folds, and she was surprised to find herself already soaking wet, yet the tentacle only added more slickness. For a few minutes it rubbed its tip up against her clit and she cried out, squirming in the tentacles grip. It felt slimy and wet, yet the fire that burned within her only wanted more.

"It's too much!" She cried out, even as she knew what was coming. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm coming!"

As the tentacle brought her to orgasm with just light touching of her clit, she shook and shook as the most intense orgasm she'd ever had rippled through her. She thought maybe it would clear the horny fog in her head but if anything it only made it worse. She was hornier than ever.

"Fuck me!" She begged.

It wasted no time in granting her wishes. The tentacle plunged into her sopping wet pussy, and her vision went white as it started to thrust. It pounded her harder than she'd ever been fucked before, her breasts swinging below her as it rocked her back and forth. Her body suspended meant she could only take what was given to her.

Her mouth free, she was able to moan as much as she wanted, begging it to fuck her harder. It's deep, long strokes turned to quick, short ones, and all she could do was let out little "ah, ah, ah!"s as it ravaged her.

Another tentacle slid up around her and she opened her mouth eagerly, letting it slither into her. She'd never been able to deepthroat a cock before but the tentacle slid down her easily, deeper than she'd ever had anything. And then it began to fuck her throat.

She felt like a collection of holes for this monsters use, one tentacle fucking her throat, pushing her back onto the one in her pussy as they all worked in perfect tandem. Her body felt light as it brought her to another orgasm, and all she could do was moan around the tentacle in her throat. She could feel it pumping more liquid into her, only making her hornier every time it brought her to orgasm.

The other tentacle around her breasts left and slid its way around her body and down her back, dripping liquid on its way to her asshole, and all she could do was moan in approval. Every hole of hers was going to be used, and she needed it. She was shaking with need, pushing her ass out the best she could to tell it she was ready.

The tentacle was dripping wet as it entered her ass, and it was thankfully smaller than some of the others that had begun to roam around her body. She could feel the one in her pussy pressing up against the one working its way into her ass, and just that simple friction brought her over the edge again. She felt tears streaming down her cheeks from overstimulation, but she never wanted this to stop.

Finally it worked it's way inside her, and god she knew there was more it could push inside her but once it had a few inches in her, it started to join the one in her pussy in fucking her. Then another tentacle came up and pressed up against the one in her pussy, and she was so wet it easily slipped in alongside. The two tentacles in her pussy had minds of their own, each shoving as deep into her as it could go with every thrust. The tentacles were prehensile, and she could even feel them curling up inside her pussy, trying to fill her up as much as they could.

Now all three of her holes were being used, and she felt complete. She was suspended in the air and filled by nearly a dozen tentacles, all working together to bring her to yet another orgasm, which it did, again and again. Had it come yet, or was that still yet to happen?

She got her answer as they all began to pound her even harder. Desperation drove the tentacles, ready to fill, ready to breed. She knew that's what it wanted, to fill her and breed her. She moaned around the tentacle fucking her throat and tried to push back, to tell it she was ready.

She lost track of time of how long it fucked her. It brought her over the peak so many times, each orgasm making her want more. It gave her more, so much more.

The intense pounding culminated as all of the tentacles pushed as deep as they could go inside her. The ones in her pussy pressed up against her womb, the one in her ass pressed so far up she thought she'd pass out, and the one in her throat shoved down so deep she could barely feel it anymore.

Then it began to cum.

She cried out around the liquid filling her, more than any human would be able to cum. It was scorching hot, and she could feel it filling up every inch of her until it began to leak out around the tentacles. The ones in her pussy over filled her first, and she could hear the cum dripping onto the sand below her. The one in her mouth pulled out slightly so she could gulp down its cum like a treat, and she eagerly suckled on the tip, moaning and licking it up. It felt like the one in her ass didn't know when to stop, continuing to fuck her hard and pump cum into her long after the others had stopped.

She was sure the monster was done when she could feel it stop pulsing inside her, and the cum flow stopped. She panted, still full of the tentacles in her pussy and her ass as the one in her mouth let her rest.

"I'm so full," she moaned, looking down to see her belly swollen with all its cum.

Even though they had stopped cumming the tentacles refused to stop moving, now gently rocking her in their embrace, curling up inside her and thrusting just ever so lightly. Others lightly glided over her skin, stroking her breasts and her hair, her stomach and her ass. The initial heat she'd experienced was fading, leaving her with a warm, full feeling. This is where she was meant to be.

The tentacle that had been in her mouth leaked cum on her face, and she closed her eyes to let it drip all over her. She stuck out her tongue and let it drip onto it, then drew it back in to taste it. She moaned. "Oh, yes, please, more," she said, opening her mouth wider. She needed to be fed more cum.

The tentacle rested on her tongue for a moment, twitching, and the ones in her pussy twitched too. She opened her mouth all the way up, and the tentacles shoved its way back down her throat.

All of a sudden all of the tentacles started back up again, pounding her just as hard as before.

She could do nothing but moan around the tentacle once again fucking her throat as she was thrown over the edge of another orgasm that she didn't think she had in her. She could feel the cum inside her sloshing around as it brutally fucked her, and she was sure it had more for her. She was so full now, but she knew it could fill her up even more. The fire had been reignited, both within her and the monster.

Mari could barely keep her eyes open, and now she knew she'd awaken to still being its breeding bitch, so she let the rocking of her body as it used all of her holes lull her to sleep. As her eyes slowly closed she registered the monster moving her as it fucked her, taking her deeper into the cave. Her eyes slowly closed, her body loose, ready for whatever it wanted to do to her. She'd forever be filled by its cocks, and she never wanted to be empty again. Eventually her body sagged as she succumbed to sleep, eager to see how much cum it would fit inside her by the time she woke up, every hole comfortably filled. The perfect breeding whore.

SirRose
SirRose
2 Followers