A Day at the Beach

Story Info
Everyone wants something different at the nude beach.
11.3k words
4.42
16.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure that you're cool with this?" Rebecca questioned me from the opposite side of my small kitchen. She was packing some beers, seltzers, and sandwiches into a cooler bag when she looked over at me. "It won't be fun if you're not into it."

"I'm actually really looking forward to this. I think it's going to be great. What's not to like about a beach day?" I replied. The two of us were getting ready to go to a nude beach for the first time. It was a beautiful summer day; hot, sunny, and neither of us had anything else going on. We could stay all day if we wanted to.

"And it's alright that I invited Helen too?" Rebecca asked with a sly grin, her wide mouth and thick lips curling up on the sides. Yes, it was very alright that Helen was coming to the nude beach with us. Before I could answer she added some details, as if I didn't know what I was getting into. "Are you sure you can handle yourself around her curves? I noticed the way that you two hit it off last week, and I don't want it to turn into a thing out there on the beach. That could be embarrassing for everyone." The way that Rebecca said it made me think that she did want it to be a thing, at least a minor one. Her clear blue eyes drifted down to my crotch before she looked back up at the rest of me. A very social gal, Rebecca could have invited any of her million friends but Helen was the one that she chose. And this was after seeing how the two of us got along at a party last week.

I had never met Helen before the house party. I had actually only known Rebecca for a couple of weeks too. We met at a bar one night and hit it off for a variety of reasons; physical attraction being the main reason though. Rebecca was tall, over six feet, and when I saw her in a crowd at the bar and the way that she was towering over everyone else my cock just started to get hard immediately. I'm a couple of inches over six feet and she wasn't much shorter than me, which is such a turn on. I think I must have been sending out some sort of primal signal across the crowded bar because she turned around and found me staring at her, the look on her face was as if she completely expected it. Both of us walked away from whatever conversation we were having and just started talking to one another with the clear understanding that we knew where this night was heading. And no surprises there, it led back to her house.

Since then the two of us had hung out a bunch of times and it was a lot of fun. Neither of us had the inclination to make it more than it was. Which was a very casual and very enjoyable connection between two people with a lot of attraction to one another. It was Rebecca's idea to check out a nude beach that was in the area and she also mentioned that the two of us should pay a visit to a sex club in our city, another thing that had always interested me but that I had never done.

I looked at Rebecca and pondered her question about being around Helen. "Can I handle myself? Well, I certainly won't be doing anything crazy. But I have no idea what it's going to be like to be around so many naked people. You've seen what happens to my cock around your naked body..."

She cut me off. "I have. It gets really fucking hard." In response Rebecca stepped out from behind the kitchen island so I could get a good look at her. In addition to being tall Rebecca was also remarkably fit. She told me that she had played volleyball in high school and it was obvious that she was gifted athletically. As far as I knew she didn't have any rigorous routine but she looked like someone who spent time in the gym. She would occasionally drop in on some rec league volleyball or basketball because she liked the competition, but that was about it. She wasn't one of those willowy women who seemed uncomfortable in her body either. Her legs were long with defined muscles, toned arms and rounded shoulders, and a traditionally beautiful face. Dark eyes and dyed black hair that came a little past her shoulders. Her style on any given day was fluid, but she always carried herself with a vampy attitude.

Right now she was wearing a bikini top that put her great rack on display. Bigger than average tits that fit her perfectly. That was true of her entire body, it all went together great. Her jean shorts hugged her bubble butt. The tight denim rode up as it struggled to adjust to her contours. Her complexion was dark, I wasn't sure if she was just tan or this is how she always looked. It was the middle of summer and I just met this girl a couple of weeks ago.

I laughed a little at her comment about my dick. "True. But everyone says going to a nude beach is different, it's not like being in a porno or something. But with Helen there too? Honestly, that could be a problem though." I smirked.

Helen and I had only met one time. Rebecca and her had been friends for a year or two, I think they knew each other from working at a bar at some point but now they mainly kept in touch through a larger social scene. They certainly weren't best friends but really seemed to enjoy each other's company. Helen was cool, the two of us got along pretty well and wound up having a long discussion about mythology and folklore. She had been an English major and enjoyed a conversation where she could get into all that. I skipped college but I had read enough books and comics to hold my own in the discussion.

But her body? Jesus. It was built for sin. At the party she was wearing a light blue sundress that was cinched at the waist and I don't think I'd ever actually been around someone built like her. She was on the tall side, though nothing like Rebecca, and proportioned in such an obscene way. Her hips and ass popped away from her body in a way that gave her entire silhouette an irresistible voluptuous quality, it was hard to be around her and not feel as if her lower half was reaching for you, trying to bring you closer into her orbit. And her tits...well, they were something else. The dress showed a considerable amount of cleavage and I couldn't help but stare at the long expanse of pale flesh that was visible. There was just so much woman to her. And all of it sexy and confident. Sometimes when I would see a bigger girl like her it was obvious that they weren't comfortable in their body or didn't really know how to dress to accentuate what they had, and instead came off looking frumpy or poorly put together. Not Helen. She owned it all. The bra she had on must have been supported by iron cables because it held up her enormous tits enough that you could see that she had actually had a pretty slim stomach and waist. Or at least that there was a significant contrast between her midsection and the areas above and below it.

Since I met Helen I had thought about her a bunch and was hoping for a chance to run into her again. As a good friend of Rebecca's I knew that nothing was ever going to happen but that didn't mean I couldn't look. So when Rebecca mentioned that she had invited her on our initial foray to the nude beach I felt like I won the lottery. It was perfect. I'd get to spend the day with two very attractive women and, most likely, see them both nude. I felt like a prince.

"I knew that you thought Helen was hot. I could tell from the way that you two were flirting that there was something going on," Rebecca said. I started to open my mouth, I guess to defend myself or assure Rebecca that I found her to be the more attractive of the two. I don't know what I was going to say and I never found out because Rebecca cut me off again before I got it out. "Dan, I don't need to hear it. She is hot. Real hot. Especially if you're into really gigantic tits and asses. I get it. I am quite confident in my own sexiness. And you know what?"

She looked at me, waiting for my answer. This time she was going to let me talk.

"What?"

"I don't think that you're the only hot guy either," she winked and took a couple steps closer, sizing me up and running her tongue along her upper lip. "You might have the best dick. But I'm looking forward to seeing a whole bunch of dicks today. So I might change my mind before this day is over."

I smiled back at her. There was no doubt that Rebecca was hot and I loved that she didn't need me to let her know that. She was totally aware of her sex appeal and carried herself with that knowledge. We were all in our early twenties and I noticed that there was starting to be a divide in sexuality among people around our age. There were some people, most people actually, that were still figuring themselves out and what they liked and how they felt about themselves in a sexual way. It was a healthy, normal progression of self discovery.

But some people, like Rebecca, were way ahead of the curve. She lacked for neither confidence or desire. And I found it wildly sexy. I didn't know anyone else quite like her.

"So," I began, "about this dick. I'll admit that I'm a little concerned about being the creep at the beach with the hard on. So...how about we take care of that before we head out? I figure a little release before getting there will ease the pressure. What do you say? We got a little time before we head out?" My eyes trailed downward, inviting her to take a look at the bulge that was growing in my shorts.

Rebecca came close to me and put her hand on my chest, rubbing it across my lean physique as it trailed downward to my crotch. She slid two fingers past the waistband of my shorts and sort of gripped the base of my cock.

"Actually, I had a different idea," she began. Her entire hand was down my pants now and she squeezed my cock. I flexed in response and let out a little moan, letting her know how good the attention felt. "I'd prefer that you were fully loaded when we were there. And everytime a nice set of tits goes by, or you see some big ass shaking in front of you, you're going to have to fight to keep this guy from losing it. What do you think about that? That's the idea that I had for today."

This admittedly turned me on a great deal. While a part of me wanted nothing more than to get off right now, I also loved the idea of it being stretched out over the course of the day. There was so much that I wanted to see today and really experience. And the thought of all the naked bodies around me being dulled a bit by a post cum malaise did bum me out. Rebecca's idea was a pretty great one.

"Now that you mention it, that sounds like an excellent plan too. Just don't be surprised when I'm laying on the beach at full mast," I explained.

"I'll be watching for it," she said and then paused. "And Helen might be too." With that Rebecca turned and finished packing up for the day, her denim clad ass wiggling a little more than it normally did.

We traveled light and it didn't take long to throw some beach chairs and towels in the trunk of my little car. The lightweight cooler bag had a couple beers, seltzer, some sandwiches, and a slushy boozy concoction that Rebecca had made the night before. It was kind of pink, maybe sort of blue and smelled like vodka. I don't know what the plan was for it but, like this entire day, I looked forward to seeing how it was going to play out.

Helen didn't live that far from me and it only took about twenty minutes to get to her place. Rebecca shot her a text when we were out front and almost immediately the front door opened and she stepped outside carrying a small bag.

She was definitely dressed down for a beach day. Helen had on an old, oversized tee shirt of some metal band that was cut out around the collar, so there was some flesh on display up top. On her bottom half was a plain pair of nylon shorts that were already riding up a bit, some of the fabric getting swallowed up by her big ass. She walked with a hop in her step, I took it as excitement for a beach day, and it was obvious from the way that her tits moved around that she had skipped the heavy duty bra for the day. A big floppy tan hat hid most of her dirty blond hair.

Rebecca opened the passenger door, stepped into the street, and then reached down to push forward the seat so that someone could get into the back. It was a two door and the back seat wasn't very big. I'd be concerned if there was a fourth passenger but with only one person they could spread out a bit and fit just fine.

The two girls gave each other a hug as they met, the taller Rebecca wrapping her long arms around Helen and giving a tight squeeze that caused the shorter lady's face to get buried in Rebecca's tits. She was still only wearing her bikini top and Helen made an exaggerated biting gesture at her cleavage. We were off to a good start! The sun was shining and it was obvious that everyone was in a fun, playful mood.

"Do you want me to ride in the back?" Rebecca offered as Helen bent over to get inside. "It's a little cramped back there."

"Why? Because my ass is so fat that you don't think I'll fit," Helen countered, her feigned credulity somehow coming off as sexual. I already felt my cock starting to stir. This was going to be a real battle today.

"Well, yeah. That's exactly why," deadpanned Rebecca.

"I'll manage. Besides, I don't think those long legs of yours would fare any better back here," Helen explained. With that she bent over and pushed herself past the reclining front seat and into the back. I was turned to face her and got an eyeful of cleavage as she squeezed in, creamy flesh that swayed with an obvious lack of support.

"Hey Helen. It's really great to see you again." It really was. Thank goodness for the sunglasses that allowed me to continue to take in her body as she twisted and turned to get comfortable back there. I noticed that she had on a long necklace that descended into the crack between her tits. I couldn't even see what the pendant on it was since it had been totally swallowed up by her breasts.

"You too Dan. So cool that you have a car. I love the beach and it's not even that far, but I rarely get to go. Thanks for the invite. When Rebecca said that you wanted to invite me I was pumped, this is going to be fun," she said. Her arm came forward in an awkward sort of hug from the back seat and reached across my chest. Her skin was warm and smooth but it sent chills through me.

My eyes met Rebecca's in the rearview mirror and she had a huge smirk on her face. Inviting Helen was completely Rebecca's idea and we both knew it, but clearly that's not what she told Helen. Whatever game she was playing I was totally into it.

It was about an hour and a half to the beach. Once we were out of the city it would be an easy drive, pretty much the same highway all the way to the shore. For the first part of the drive Rebecca and Helen mainly gossiped about some mutual friends and what was going on with all of them. Both of them would interject some backstory on everyone for my benefit, which I very much appreciated.

About a half hour into the drive there was a little lull in the conversation. It was a comfortable silence though, the warm sun and the good vibes filling in any empty spaces and I felt really thankful for days like today. Carefree, limitless, charged with energy. They didn't happen too often but when they did, it made everything alright.

It was Rebecca that finally broke the silence. "So...nude beach. What's everyone looking forward to? I'll just say that I really like the idea of being naked and being looked at. Being out there with nothing on seems like a good time to me."

"Of course you think that," Helen said from the back, "you're built like a fucking classical statue. Every eye on the beach is going to be checking you out."

"I hope so," exclaimed Rebecca. "And, come on, it's not like you're not going to get your share of attention. I'll admit that I am a bit excited to get a look at you. And I know I'm not the only one."

I almost opened my mouth but I didn't want to steer the conversation away from what they were saying. Hearing the two of them talking about each other's bodies was really turning me on. I slid one hand off the steering wheel and used it for a slight readjustment of my swelling cock. Rebecca's eyes darted to the side and caught what I was doing. If her plan was to get me hard through the day it was off to a successful start.

"Thank you for that, Becca," Helen said. "I'm sure I'll get some looks. But I've learned over the years that I am more of a niche taste. I'm not for everyone. However, the ones that like me really like me. I've gotten pretty good at picking up on who is who." As Helen spoke her eyes looked for mine in the mirror and she arched her eyebrows a little, as if to indicate who it is that she was talking about. I pursed my lips and nodded my head slightly, a gesture to indicate that I was guilty as charged. There was no point in denying it. We were all here to have fun and I was going to do just that. And I felt that Rebecca and Helen were on the same page.

Our little flirtation was interrupted by Rebecca putting a hand on my upper thigh and giving a squeeze, "What about you, Dan? What are you looking forward to on this glorious beach day?"

On cue Helen leaned back, as best as she could in the small back seat, and put her hands behind her head and stretched, pushing her enormous tits out. The shirt she was wearing rode up and I could see her pale stomach, the drastic difference between her hips and waist causing my cock to twitch. Through the mirror she watched my gaze take in what she was showing me. Rebecca's hand was close enough to my shaft that she must have felt the lusty tremor run through my body.

"Um, kind of all of it. I'm certainly looking forward to being the guy that's at the beach with two hot girls. And I've never been naked around a big group before but I think that I'll like it," I explained to the two women. "And swimming. Getting in the ocean is always great. With no clothes on? Even better. What about you Helen? You accepted the invite so I assume there's something that excites you about this."

I could tell that Helen was giving some thought to her answer. Either she genuinely wasn't sure what to say and was still thinking about it, or she knew exactly what she wanted to say and wasn't sure if she should say it or not. Then she exhaled and the words came out in a rush, an excited flurry of sound coupled with her leaning forward from the back seat, "Fuck it. I'll say it. I want to know if I have the biggest tits on the beach. I'm used to being the most...buxom gal when I go somewhere. And I'm kind of into it. I wasn't always, but I am now."

Rebecca smiled and laughed a little, leaning back and nudging a gentle elbow into her friend's chest. "Alright Helen, I love that. I'm going to say that we don't see a set of tits as big as yours on the beach. Dan, what do you think? Is Helen going to be the big knockers queen of the beach today?"

"Hmmm. I don't know, there could be a lot of people at the beach. Helen, I've never seen your tits but they certainly look really big. So if I had to make a pick...I'd say that...there will be one person that's bigger than you." I didn't really believe that, but I thought it would keep the conversation going a little more than if I just agreed with Rebecca.

"Damn. I'm surprised that was your pick," said Rebecca. "I can't think of anyone with bigger tits than Helen."

"I can't either," I said honestly. And I had been thinking about Helen's tits a lot. "But a nude beach might attract some people looking to show off. We have two of them in this car. You might get some real big tits out there. Or that could just be a fantasy and the beach is going to be a bunch of flabby old people. Whatever it is, I'm certain you two will be the sexiest." I was watching Helen as she listened to us discuss her body. She wasn't saying anything but there was a smile on her face and, for the first time, I saw the outline of her nipples pressing against the worn out tee shirt that she had on. She was loving this. Finally she joined in.