A Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dan makes a good point. And that's why I want to know. So when I go out somewhere...work, a party, the supermarket. Literally anywhere. I'm always checking out the rack on other women to see how I size up. And sometimes it's really hard to tell because of the way that people dress, the bras they have on, whatever. But today, at the nude beach, it's all out there. Nowhere to hide," she explained. I was very intrigued by her somewhat oppositional view towards the tits of other women.

Rebecca chimed in, "So you're here to do battle against the other big tits?" Her tone was playful, but there was a hint of reality in it. It was an actual question for Helen.

Helen nodded her head. "Yeah, I think I am. So here's the deal. In the last two years or so my tits have gotten a lot bigger. I mean, I've definitely put on a couple of pounds but an exceptional amount of it has gone to my tits. And my ass. I don't even know what size I wear, I can't afford any new bras. I did actually put on a bathing suit top today." As she spoke she reached into the cut out neck of her shirt and pulled out the strap of her bathing suit, a thin blue length of fabric. "Look at this thing. It's a fucking piece of spaghetti. Two years ago it was a little small on me, but now it's obscene. I'm not sure why I even bothered to put it on, it looks pornographic. A nude beach is the only place that I could realistically wear it. And part of me accepting these changes to my body is knowing how I compare. If I'm going to have big tits, I want to have the biggest tits. So there. That's what I'm interested in."

"I'm happy to help you out with this, Helen," I offered. "Whenever any of us spot someone who might be in the running I am happy to give you my honest assessment. Really, it's no bother at all. Delighted to help." I squirmed in the driver's seat, another reaction caused by the swelling cock in my shorts. My cock was already on a hair trigger.

"I figured that you would."

The mood in the car had shifted from playful to decidedly sexual with this conversation and we all just let it hang there, building the tension as we got closer to the beach. My thoughts were firmly entrenched in the gutter. I couldn't wait to see Rebecca strip out of those tight little shorts and watch her strut around like a goddess, there was no doubt to me that she would be burning hotter than the sun. And the buildup of seeing Helen's breasts had already reached a boiling point, ready to spill over like her tits in that tiny bikini she had on. It was just a matter of when, not if, that they were going to be on display. I thought about how Rebecca was hoping to see me teased throughout the day and that she was getting exactly what she wanted. As far as I could tell this day was working out great for everyone.

We had gotten a decently early start on the day and it was not even eleven o'clock when we were pulling into the parking lot. Based on the number of cars that were here it looked like it was going to be a crowded day. There was barely a cloud in the sky, the temperature was hot but overwhelmingly humid, and a lot of people had the same idea to come to the beach today.

"There's a lot of people here. More than I was expecting," Rebecca commented as I slowly circled the lot before pulling into a spot. "Looks like we are all going to get what we want out of this day."

We unloaded the couple of items from the trunk and began the trek to the beach, discovering that the walk was actually a considerable distance. I carried the two chairs while Rebecca and Helen handled the bags. The two of them walked in front of me and I took the opportunity to enjoy the sight of the women, knowing that it was only going to get better. The anticipation was really building in me. Even Rebecca, whom I had seen totally naked a handful of times, had me extremely excited. As we got closer to the beach there started to be some other beachgoers leaving the sand and heading for the parking lot. When other people were around Rebecca's beauty really stood out, I understood why she was not only looking forward to being the center of attention but also certain that she would be.

Her height and strength and obvious athleticism cast her as a character out of fiction or myth. She was the closest I had ever seen to an actual Amazon or a Valkyrie. Powerful and commanding, but also overwhelmingly feminine. There was nothing mannish or rough about her. Rebecca's body was all smooth curves, supple muscle, and confident grace. For as much as I had been fantasizing about Helen I now had a hard time taking my eyes off of Rebecca. Helen's talk of her tits had displayed a lot of bravado but now she walked a little tentatively, lacking the confidence that Rebecca radiated. She thought that she had the biggest tits on the beach, but she wasn't sure of it. She was here to find out. Whatever Rebecca knew about herself she knew with certainty, and it was sexy as hell.

"Hey," Rebecca said to me over her shoulder, "we're almost to the good part." Up ahead was a big wooden sign that read Beyond This Point You May Encounter Nude Sunbathers. Past that was a large mass of umbrellas, towels, and tanned bodies laying out. I heard the crash of the ocean waves and could feel the salt water in the air. We had arrived.

The three of us stood there for a moment and watched as an older couple approached, totally nude and carrying a small tote bag each. Their bodies were tanned and a little leathered. Based on their appearance and easy gait I assumed that they had been coming here for years. When they approached the sign they stopped walking and reached into the bags for some clothing. The man stepped into a pair of mesh shorts and threw on a loose sweatshirt. They were the first naked people we had seen up close and I couldn't help but check out the woman through my sunglasses. She was older but she looked good, though she wouldn't be stealing any glances from Rebecca or beating Helen in any titty contests.

I noticed that the guy was looking in the direction of the ladies and then said something to his wife. It sounded like he was regretting that they were leaving, now that he had gotten a good look at Helen and Rebecca. I didn't blame him. The woman rolled her eyes in a good natured way and buttoned up the long shirt that she had put on before the two of them kept walking.

"That guy was definitely checking you out," Helen said to Rebecca.

"Yeah, I know. Too bad for him that he's leaving now," she replied.

Initially it was overwhelming to see so many naked bodies all at once. A part of me felt obligated to check out each one and savor the details due to the fact that seeing people in the nude wasn't a common occurrence in my life, but so many of them looked normal and were doing normal things like reading a book or even playing volleyball. There was a wonderful variety of body types and people there; tall, thin, heavy, flat chested, exceptionally normal looking dicks, tattoos, young and old. Some people even kept some small amount of their clothes on, though it wasn't common. Just about everyone was totally naked. It all felt so healthy to see people like this. And the fact that I happened to be with two remarkably attractive women also stood out to me, not everyone here looked as good as the three of us. I counted myself among the better looking people at the beach, mainly due to Rebecca wanting to spend time with me. It was quite a confidence boost to be with a woman like her.

We found a nice spot of sand that wasn't too close to anyone else and decided to make that our home. I set up the two chairs and we laid out a couple of towels as well. Somewhat awkwardly the three of us stood around, knowing that the moment was upon us. I also got the impression that we all wanted to watch one another get undressed as well. Maybe it was all in my head but I didn't want to miss any of it. Initially I imagined that everyone would be a little coy about each other's nudity. Sure, it was understood that we were all going to be looking at each other, but I also thought that we would be modest about it. Not completely ogling one another, or at least try to hide it a little. But the conversations in the car had recalibrated that and the expectation now felt like we were entirely free to appreciate one another.

Not surprisingly it was Rebecca who made the first move. She kicked off her sandals and then reached her long arms behind her, her fingers meeting in the center of her back where the bikini top was tied. She pulled on both ends of the string and the garment loosened, a split second later she was pulling it over her head and tossed it into her bag. Rebecca's tits were outstanding. They weren't as big as Helen's, despite what I said earlier in the car I didn't think that any set on the beach would be, but they were almost perfect circles and larger than one would expect them to be. Like the rest of her body, her breasts were perfectly formed and proportioned. Her nipples were dark and small, little nubs that rose away from her flesh. As both Helen and I were admiring her chest, Rebecca undid the button on her shorts and pulled down, wiggling her hips to get out of the too tight denim. She wasn't wearing anything underneath and suddenly the first of us was naked. There also wasn't a tan line visible anywhere on her body.

From her side I had a profile view of Rebecca's body. Her solid thighs widened into a high, rounded ass that screamed for attention. A lifetime of jumping on volleyball courts had led to a tight, firm butt and legs capable of holding up the weighty view that Rebecca had of her body. And it was well earned. A small tuft of manicured dark hair between her legs was the only hair on her otherwise smooth body.

"This feels great, I already love it," she spoke through a huge smile. "Who's next? Dan?"

I had been so caught up in thinking about seeing these women today that I had barely thought about my own experience being naked in front of them. I was very turned on by it. I liked my body and I was comfortable in my skin, and I was at a point in my life where I wanted to explore more about sexuality and sensuality and to see what turned me on. I had no idea if I would become a nudist someday or never come back here, but I planned on enjoying the day.

I could tell that Helen was looking over at me, eager to see more of my body. There was no doubt in my mind that the attraction was mutual. So I gave her what she wanted. I unbuttoned my shirt to reveal my chest and stomach, lean and at least a little bit defined. My shorts came off to reveal a red speedo, perhaps to the disappointment of the gals.

"What is that? Are you for real?" both of them asked.

"I wasn't sure what to wear. We had a long drive here and...whatever. So sorry to disappoint, it's coming off now." Between seeing Rebecca's body and their reactions to wanting to see me naked I was turned on. My dick wasn't hard but I didn't know exactly what it would look like when I took off the bathing suit. What I found was a perfectly relaxed cock hanging down between my legs, slightly engorged but entirely flaccid.

"See Helen, I told you so," Rebecca said in a sing-song voice, using a tone reserved for proud moments, as if I was her star pupil and she was finally getting a chance to show me off.

"Nice dick you got there, buddy," Helen added, not bothering to disguise where she was looking. I responded by spreading my legs and stretching out my arms to the beach around me.

"Thank you ladies. Just you now Helen, time to see if they really are the biggest tits on the beach," I said.

Showing some nerves Helen reached up and cupped her breasts over her shirt in a gesture of nervous energy. The shirt she was wearing was loose and didn't really show her off like the sun dress she had on the day that I met her, so this was the first time today that I was to get a real good look at how large her breasts were. Helen's hands were spread as wide as they could be when she gripped herself and I could see that there was so much more that escaped her grasp, a massive shifting of flesh beneath the tee shirt that hinted as to what was to come. She grabbed at the fabric as if she was going to pull her shirt off but then stopped suddenly.

"Wait, I should take off this ridiculously small bikini top I have on underneath first," Helen explained and started to reach beneath her shirt.

"No way, we want to see it," Rebecca demanded. She was next to me and had her arm around my shoulder, pushing at my flesh a little. The skin on skin contact was getting me hard, I couldn't take much more of this. I assume Rebecca knew just what she was doing by touching me. I needed to sit down soon. A group of people older than us were watching us from nearby and I'm certain that Rebecca had noticed their stares, I'm sure that she was trying to drag out a reason to just be standing here, and if she could get a rise out of me even better. "Right?" I nodded in agreement.

Helen did as she was asked to and pulled her shirt over her head to reveal a massive set of tits, shockingly large. The bikini top was completely useless. Not only was it significantly too small to cover her tits, both of her nipples were totally visible. The cups of the bikini top were closer to the tops of her tits than to the center of them. We all laughed at how absurd it was.

"Woah," I said, genuine shock in my voice at what I was seeing.

"Helen, I have a hard time believing that thing ever fit you. It's not even close, it looks like dental floss on those fucking bombs," Rebecca commented with a mix of amazement and disbelief.

"I swear it did! Like I said, I grew a lot." Helen pulled the top over her head and tossed it to the side, giving an unobstructed view of her tits. I expected them to be big but I was even surprised at the sheer mass of them. She was facing us and had her arms at her sides, causing both tits to press together from even that mundane pose. Untouched they still rubbed against one another. They were really wide, I had never seen anything like them. Usually when I thought of big tits I pictured ones that hung low or projected out far, but these had a dimension to them that I didn't expect. Sort of bell shaped; they kept expanding to the sides as they got lower on her body until finally swooping together in two great curves. Her areola fit her boobs perfectly, which is to say they were also enormous but in proportion to the rest of her. If they were on Rebecca's tits they would cover everything that she had.

Helen bent over to pull at the elastic waist of her shorts, her tits swinging forward and hanging down. I thought she was going to lose her balance from the shifting weight, but she shockingly stayed rooted in one place and kicked the shorts into the pile of clothes that was forming at our feet.

Her entire body was an exercise in absurd proportions. Helen's ass was nearly the match of her tits, fucking huge. Her entire lower half was decidedly thick all around. This was not a dainty woman. Two thick slabs of flesh for an ass and thighs that rubbed together and swayed when she moved. But perhaps most remarkable was how narrow her waist was compared to the rest of her body. In the sundress, at the party, I assumed that the dress was doing a lot of the work to give her such an extreme hourglass figure. Turns out that she is actually built that way.

The three of us stood there for a moment and just looked at each other. It probably wasn't the cool thing for us to do and any onlookers, of which there seemed to be multiples of now, probably sniffed us out as nude beach virgins. Whatever, this was great and I wanted to take a moment to really lock this image in my mind. I was hoping that Rebecca and Helen felt the same way.

"I'm sitting down now," Helen said, putting her floppy hat back on her head and sitting on one of the towels with her legs in front of her and her elbows in the sand. Her tits slid to the side, practically resting on the ground.

Rebecca and I took the two beach chairs that flanked the towel in a half circle. We all had easy views of one another and the ocean, as well as a lot of nude bodies. Rebecca handed us all a cold beer from the cooler and we had a toast.

"To being with the two hottest babes at this beach," she said, raising the can in my direction.

I lifted the beer in return and looked to Helen, "To what are, without a doubt, the biggest tits on this beach."

Helen joined in, a lusty smile in the direction of Rebecca, "And to a body that I can not stop looking at."

"Cheers!"

I spent most of the afternoon in one of the beach chairs and took in all the views that the nude beach had to offer. Helen and Rebecca alternated between the extra chair and laying out on the towels in the sand. The two of them, each so sexy in very different ways, made no effort to hide any part of their bodies to me or anyone else. Rebecca, in particular, was obviously enjoying it. She frequently stood to shake the sand off of her towel and took walks to the water just to get to her feet wet. I watched as she attracted the attention of everyone around us.

And I could feel her eyes looking me over, lingering on my crotch each time there was a stir of movement in my cock. Once she noticed it she would put a hand on my thigh and gently work at my flesh, or spread her legs in my direction so that I could see her pink lips beneath the small tuft of dark hair. All of the actions were accompanied by a delicious smile, a playful exchange between the two of us that had my balls churning all day. A near constant state of low level arousal that began to frame everything for me; at some point I would just blow if this continued.

All three of us kept our eyes open for any competitors to Helen's claim as the largest tits on the beach. On several occasions someone would come close enough that it warranted a discussion between us to make a proper ruling. Not surprisingly Helen always came out on top. She'd thrust her tits out, lift them so they could be examined from different angles, and lean forward so they would dangle enticingly mere inches from me. The sheer mass of them was staggering and she came by her title honestly, and wore it proudly.

At a point during one of these discussions Rebecca flagged down a young couple that was walking by for their opinion on the matter. They were probably twenty at the oldest; both of them decent looking people.

"Excuse me, can I ask the two of you a question?" Rebecca called to the passing couple, standing to draw their full attention. They turned and both sets of eyes climbed her impossibly long form, taking in her full nude body.

"Uh, sure," the young woman replied, unconsciously shifting her body away from Rebecca. The girl was thin and pretty, but wasn't in the same league. Not many people were.

"My friends and I," she gestured to Helen and I sitting nearby, "are trying to figure out if anyone on this beach has bigger tits than her." With that she pointed to Helen, her hands upturned as if presenting a prize on a game show. Specifically she gestured to Helen's chest and Helen responded with a grin that was equal parts embarrassment and pride at being the center of attention. "Sit up straight Helen, no need to be shy with a rack like that," Rebecca added when she noticed the look on her friend.

In response Helen did as she was told and straightened up her back.

The young man's face lit up at the obvious invitation to ogle Helen and he took full advantage. He lifted his sunglasses and stared at her. "No. I haven't seen anyone that comes close to you. To how big you are. They are...," he stumbled on his words, I could see his desire to say more but the eyes of his girlfriend were focused on him and not Helen's rack.

The girlfriend had a small chest, not much more than swollen nubs topped with light colored nipples. She crossed her arms in front of her, the bag she was carrying covering most of her body. "For sure. I haven't seen anyone larger than you." She pivoted and turned her eyes away from her boyfriend and to Helen. "Your back must be killing you."