A Day at the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,195 Followers

As Alex tucked his shriveling dick into his pants, I grabbed Dana by the hand and led her to the front of the store and back into the mall. I looked back at Alex. I winked and smiled. "Have a nice day, Alex."

"Uh, uh, yeah, thanks, you, too! " We left our items on the counter. My balls ached as we walked back out into the mall.

We had no sooner taken a few steps when Dana said "I need to freshen up a bit." She nodded at a "restrooms" sign high up on the wall that had an arrow pointing down a side hallway.

As we got to the bathrooms, she began to turn left into the women's bathroom. I pulled her to the right towards the men's bathrooms. "Hey!" she said as we walked through the doors. "What're you doing?!" I just kept a firm grip on her hand and pulled her in.

There were a row of four urinals on the right followed by two stalls. A double vanity sink under a long mirror was on the left side of the tiled room. One of the urinals was occupied. The man did a double take when he saw us walk in.

"Don't mind us," I said waving a hand at him. "We're just going to fuck. Carry on." The man's jaw dropped.

This came as news to Dana. "Wait...what?!"

I dragged her over to the double vanity and spun her so I was standing behind her. We were both facing the mirror. I saw the shocked look on her face. She saw the evil grin on mine.

"Let's see these puppies," I said as I pulled the straps down her arms and yanked the top of her dress down. Her tits jiggled as the top whizzed past. I reached up and roughly grabbed her 38DDs in my hands. I squeezed, I rubbed, I pinched, and I pulled. Dana quietly moaned as I did so. "Goddamn you have incredible tits," I whispered in her ear. "Now bend over," I commanded.

Without a word, Dana put both hands on the edge of the vanity and bent over. She could see me throw her dress up onto her back. She watched me stare at her heart shaped ass. She watched me drop my shorts. She saw 9" of rock hard man meat jump out at her. In the mirror she saw the look of desire on her own face.

I touched the tip of my cock to her cunt. It was dripping with juices. The bulbous head of my stick slid through her opening like a hot knife through butter. She let out an animalistic growl as it slid into her snatch. I could see Dana bite her bottom lip in the mirror. I got a firm grip on her hips and quickly began to pound away at her pussy.

It wasn't long before we were joined by a third person. It was the man who had been at the urinal when we walked in. He had made his way over to us and standing next to us. This guy should consider a career as a criminal. He couldn't have been more "average". Brown hair. Brown eyes. Average build, average height. If someone were to describe him to a sketch artist he'd look like 50% of the American male population. Average. And there he stood, with an average cock in his hand, stroking it, with a determined look on his face.

I slowed my assault on Dana's cunt and finally pulled out.

"Hey! Why'd you...Oh!" Seeing a stranger in the mirror shocked her and momentarily took her breath away.

"What do you think, Dana? Room for one more?" I asked.

Dana licked her lips. She reached over, replaced his hand with hers, and tenderly pulled him over so that he was standing in front of her with his ass leaning against the vanity. She stroked him ever so lovingly and kissed the tip of his throbbing tool. She lifted it up so it was pointing at the sky and licked the length of its shaft, twirling her tongue around the tip after each lick. Finally, mercifully, she looked into his stunned eyes and took him into her mouth, watching his eyes roll into the back of his head, taking him whole with the first swallow.

He let out a loud gasp. "Oh, holy shit!" he exclaimed.

His hands gripped the edge of the countertop as his rod slid in and out of her face. I scooted forward and resumed my attack on her already twitching cunt. She moaned loudly as my thick knife slid through her melting butter.

A few moments later, the stranger and I noticed a change in Dana's breathing patterns. Her muffled moans became louder and longer. Her body began to tense. The suction on the strangers prick became stronger and more deliberate. Her cunt began to clamp down on my tool.

She felt the lightning bolts race up her thighs on a collision course. They came together and exploded inside her cunt. The stranger and I continued to impale the holes they were occupying.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Ggggghhhhhhfffff!" Her muffled moans filled the room. Her body convulsed in ecstasy. The only things keeping her from collapsing to the ground were the two poles currently impaling her.

As her body came down from its sexual high, I was ready to step it up a notch.

"Dude, watch this," I said as I looked at the strangers face. Sweat was running down his face. Sweat was dripping off his chin and tip of his nose onto his plaid shirt. "She loves it in the ass. She loves it when I fuck her in the ass." I withdrew from her twitching twat and spit onto her backdoor entrance. I touched the tip of my purple helmeted warrior against her sensitive rosebud.

She removed him briefly from her mouth. She twisted her head as much as she could. "It's true, I love it in the ass. Stick that big, fucking cock in my ass!" she panted.

I was more than happy to oblige. I leaned forward and pressed harder against her rosebud. I felt it quiver, then I felt it relax and invite me in. I grabbed my stiff rod's shaft and pressed on. The purple helmet slid past her sphincter, quickly followed by my brave soldier.

Her head tipped forward. Her cheek brushed against the strangers pulsing cock. "Ohhhh fuuuuuuck," she growled as my hips touched her ass, talking me balls deep. She took the stranger back into her mouth as I picked up my pace. Each thrust of my hips drove the stranger's pole further down her throat.

That's all the stranger needed to see, this beautiful, sexy woman take a big, fat cock up her ass. His head flew back. He had a death grip on the edge of the counter.

"Ohmagawd! Ohmagawd! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...gahhhhhhh!" His hips bucked wildly, snapping Dana's head back and forth as my balls slapped against her ass. Dana could feel his thick spunk shoot down her throat. It tasted different. It tasted good. She thought she'd like to suck his dick again sometime.

"Holy...shit," the man panted as his hips stopped bucking. "Holy shit," he said again. Dana lifted her arm so he could slip out from in front of her as I continued to glide in and out of her ass. He started to step away as he tucked himself back into his khakis.

"Hold on," I said to him. "Stick around for the big finalé." He stopped and turned. I'll pulled out of her ass and grabbed the shaft of my throbbing cock with a firm grip. It was ready to explode! "C'mon, Dana, get on your knees, get on your knees."

She spun to face me and dropped to her knees. She cupped her breasts and held them up as targets. "Come on, baby, cover my tits with your hot, sticky cum," she cooed. "C'mon, do it, give it to me, let me see you shoot your cum all over me."

With a few firm, quick strokes, her wish was granted. My chest puffed out and my head flew back. With a loud grunt, an afternoon's worth of jizz shout out of my hose like it had been fired from a cannon. It initially landed just above the cum catchers she was holding up as targets. Each successive spurt splattered across her chest and tits, covering them with the white, sticky substance. As the spurts became trickles, she took me into her mouth and sucked my hose dry. As she sucked she stroked it also, coaxing every last drop of protein from it.

She finally released me and leaned back. Dana, the stranger, and I all looked down on her and the glorious mess we had made. Dana ran her fingers across her chest, scooped a finger full of spunk into her mouth and licked it clean. Her finger came out of her mouth with a pop. "Mmmmmmm, yummy. I love tasting your cum," she purred looking up at me.

"Unbelievable. Un-fucking-believable," the stranger said as he exited the bathroom.

As the door closed behind him a female voice could be heard. "What took you so long?"

"I...I...uhhhh, I..." was heard as their voices trailed off into the distance.

I held out my hand and helped Dana to her feet. "Now I really do need to freshen up," she said with a smile, waving a hand over her cum-covered torso. "I hope you didn't get any on my dress."

"Well, you'd better get cleaned up quick before somebody else comes in and you have to suck more dick," I said as I tucked my tool back in.

"No no, I'm going to go in the women's bathroom. This might take a little bit. I'm not putting my dress back on until I've got this cleaned up. Go make sure the coast is clear so I can run to the other bathroom." The thought of her running from one bathroom to the next nearly naked with her cum splattered tits bouncing in the wind almost made me hard again.

After she finished cleaning herself off we decided to make our way out of the mall. My car was parked outside the Macy's entrance. As we were walking through the store Dana decided she wanted to look at some of the sale items. We worked our way through the intimates section, which I thoroughly enjoyed, the women's wear section, and into the summer collection of shorts, tops, and my personal favorite, beachwear. As she looked through the clothing I picked out a couple of my favorite bikinis. The less coverage, the more I like it has always been my thought on female swimwear.

I brought the bikinis over to her. "I think you should try these on."

"Why? I have plenty of bikinis."

"But you don't have these," I said with a twinkle in my eye. "Just try 'em on."

"Fine," she said as she took them from my hands.

We found the women's dressing area. There were two poor bastards sitting on the chairs outside the dressing rooms looking bored as hell. I'm sure they were waiting on their wives who were trying on 7 different items that were on sale that they'll hate. The two gentlemen were a little older than us and had most likely grown accustomed to waiting on their wives.

Dana strolled past the two gentlemen and I followed. She stopped two steps in. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm coming with you." I was wearing a wicked grin.

Dana grinned back at me. She grabbed my hand and led me into the caverns of the women's dressing room. The two men did double takes as we disappeared.

The rustling of clothes could be heard behind a couple of the dressing room doors. We turned into a room with an open door and closed it. We fell into each other's arms and began to kiss. Our hands were all over the other's body. I pulled the straps of her dress down her arms and yanked the top of her dress down. I buried my face in her cleavage and began kissing and licking her skin as my hands groped her breasts and tugged on her hard, gumdrop sized nipples. She threw her head back and ran her fingers through my hair.

I finally pulled away and took a step back. My face was warm. She had a look of disappointment. I took a breath and waved my hand at her. "Okay, go ahead, try one on," I said quietly.

Her dress fell to the floor and she kicked it into a corner. Her incredible beauty lit up the room. I thought my pole was going to rip through my shorts.

She put the first bikini on. It was a traditional string bikini in a burnt orange color. The color looked incredible against her tan skin. Small patches of material with spaghetti straps struggled to restrain her 38DDs. The bikini bottoms looked like they were painted on.

"I dunno," she said as she wrinkled her nose. "I've got several just like this."

"Okay, try the other one on," I said as I handed it to her.

She slipped out of the string bikini and into the second one. What little there was of it was more of a royal blue with tiny, tropical flowers. The rectangular pieces of material were just barely large enough to cover her puffy areolas. Her nipples were trying to tear holes in the thin material. The thin strands holding the two pieces of cloth in place looked like they might snap at any minute. The rectangular piece of material for the bottoms barely covered her snatch. Her landing strip of pubic hair was clearly visible above it. The tiny strands of the bottoms looked like they were struggling as much as the onse for the top and disappeared in the crack of her luscious ass.

"I dunno," she said, shaking her head. "It doesn't cover anything. It makes me look fat."

"Are you kidding me? I think it's hot as hell!"

"I dunno," still shaking her head.

"Fine. Let's get a second opinion." I opened the door and grabbed her hand.

"Wait...what?!"

The rustling of clothes and angry muttering could still be heard behind the closed doors as I dragged her down the hallway.

"Wait. Wait! What're you doing?!" she quietly yelled as she timidly pulled against me.

I yanked her back into the store. The two men were still sitting there at the entrance. Suddenly they didn't look so bored anymore. Their eyes flew open and their jaws hit the ground. Dana turned three shades of red.

"Guys, listen. She thinks this makes her look fat. What do you think?"

The man on the right, John, stammered, "I-I-I think she looks...great! Better than great!" John was probably late 40s-early 50s. He was a large, barrel chested man who obviously worked hard for a living. His salt-and-pepper hair -- mostly salt -- was longer than most men and parted in the middle.

The man on the left, Paul, agreed. He gulped. "Uh...uh...I...uh...I think she's beautiful." Paul was a slender man, about my height. I was guessing mid-40s and probably worked in an office of some kind. His thinning, short brown hair was combed to the side of his slender face.

"Thank you," Dana whispered, looking at the ground.

"See? They think you look great," I said as I waved my hand at the two men.

Dana shook her head while still looking at the ground. "I dunno."

"Well, let's get a second opinion on the other one." I grabbed her hand and led her back to the dressing room. "C'mon guys, let's go so you can take a look."

Dana's grip tightened on my hand. The two mean looked at each other, stunned.

"What?! What...what...what are you doing?" she asked as she tried to pull back. It was no use. I took another step.

"C'mon guys, what are you waiting for?" I said loud enough for them to hear but low enough so their wives hopefully couldn't hear. The two men paused, then jumped to their feet and fell in behind us.

The four of us fell into the dressing room. The door closed behind us. The two men's nostrils were filled with the scent of Dana's freshly applied perfume.

"C'mon, guys, help her out of this thing," I encouraged them.

The two men once again looked at each other and then attacked her body with gusto. The tiny bikini was on the floor in an instant. Their hands covered her body as if they each had three sets of hands. Dana's body instantly grew hot at the touch of the two mens hands. Both were completely different from the others. John's hands were big and beefy and rough. There was nothing gentle about him. Paul's hands were long and slender and soft. His nails were perfectly manicured. They tenderly raced across every inch of her body. Soon I joined in the fracas. I grabbed her tits from behind. Grabbed her ass. Flicked at her clit. Teased her anus. Dana was awash in stimulation.

I dropped my shorts to the floor, exposing my once again raging hard on. I shoved it in between her legs and began to slide it along her puffy pussy lips. Juices were flowing down her inner thighs. She grabbed John behind the neck and pulled him down, planting a long, wet kiss on his lips, while rubbing Paul's hard on through his pants.

Suddenly, John's phone buzzed in his pants. Everything stopped as he reached into his pants and pulled the phone from his pocket.

"Shit," he said in a growling southern drawl voice. "It's my wife. Shit."

"Turn it off, baby," Dana whispered. "Tell her you didn't hear it."

"Shit," he said again under his breath. He quickly turned the phone off. Paul did the same before his phone rang.

"Guys, guys," I said quietly, hoping no one else in the dressing room heard. "We need to wrap this thing up. Dana's snatch is soaking wet. Her body is begging to be fucked." Dana looked into the two men's eyes and nodded seductively.

I lay down on the cold, hard floor. The carpet was rough on my skin. The room wasn't even big enough to accommodate the length of my body. I had to bend my knees a little to fit. My head was underneath the bench seat. My 9" cock was pointing straight at the ceiling.

"Come on, baby, take a seat on the cock train," I said to her as I held the shaft of my pole.

Dana stepped over me and lowered herself down onto her knees. She hovered there, her cunt mere inches from enveloping me. She paused. She looked at me with lust in her eyes. She replaced my hand with hers and lowered herself down. The swollen head of my tool slid through her velvety lips with ease. She moaned the entire slide down my pole until she was seated in my lap. Her eyes were closed. She was biting her lower lip. She paused there, catching her breath.

She finally opened her eyes and turned her head to look at the two men behind her. Their eyes looked like saucers. The crotches of their pants looked like tents. "Come on, boys, let's see what you've got," she purred. "Or are you just gonna stand there and watch him fuck me?"

In a flash, two hard cocks were exposed. Their penises matched their bodies. John's was thick and large and rough looking. Paul's was long and slender and pale.

"Oh yay," Dana whispered with a twinkle in her eye. "Are those for me?"

John sat on the bench above me. His gruff hands grabbed Dana behind the neck and pulled her towards him. "This is for you to suck on," he growled. "Now suck," he commanded.

She opened her mouth and took him in. She was used to my dick being shoved down her throat. Taking John in was no big deal. He pushed her head down until she had taken his full length in. "That's fuckin' impressive," he said. He grabbed her by the hair, pulled her back, then shoved her face back down. He was going to give her a serious throat fuck.

"One hole left, Paul. It's all yours," I said peaking around Dana's body.

"R-r-really? My wife never lets me...you know..." he said nervously.

"Dana's not your wife. Fuck it like you own it," I said.

Paul knelt down behind her and touched the tip of his tool to her quivering rosebud. I felt her pussy muscles shiver at the touch. Dana was still gaped from the ass fucking she had taken not more than 30 minutes ago. Paul's rod slid in easily. He slid in slowly and gently until he was balls deep. Dana gave a muffled moan the entire time. "Oh my god! It's so tight!" he observed. Paul placed his hands on her ample hips and began to slide in and out of her ass.

John continued to fuck Dana's throat with his fat cock. From my vantage point I watched his balls slap against her chin. I could see her throat elongate around his cock as it slid in and out. John looked at Paul with a scowl. "Are you gonna tickle her ass or you gonna fuck it? Goddamn!" A startled Paul heeded John's advice. His thrusts became more and more deliberate until he was throwing Dana's body forward, driving her even further into John.

The motion also had Dana sliding to and fro on my cock. I pumped slightly but the two men in control of Dana's body were doing most of the work for me.

"Goddamn! This bitch could suck a golf ball through a garden hose!" John stated to no one in particular. He had one hand on the back of her head. The other hand was roughly mauling her tits underneath.

"Her ass is squeezing me! Oh my god! It's...it's...it's amazing!" Paul said with sweat running down his face.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,195 Followers