A Day at the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,191 Followers

Dana could only moan and groan in reply. We could all feel Dana's body begin to tense and tremble. We all knew what that meant. All three of us picked up our pace, pounding her even harder and faster in all of her holes.

Dana felt her body get hot. Hotter than it had ever been before. Her entire body felt like it was on fire with these three cocks inside of her. Her mind went blank. Her body went into spasms. It felt like a Texas twister was ripping through her body. For a moment she thought she might pass out.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Fffffffffff! Ughhhhhhhhmmmmmm!" she moaned.

"Look at this fuckin' bitch cum with three cocks fuckin' her," John drawled. "She must love cock. Let's see how much she loves cum. Lift your head up, bitch." He grabbed her by the back of her hair and pulled her face off his throbbing cock. He stood up, bringing her head with him.

"Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Fuck!" Dana yelled, grabbing at the back of her head, trying to get him to release his grip.

"That's it, open your mouth," John growled as he stroked his cock with his other hand. The head of his cock was only a few inches from her face. His strokes were almost hitting her in the face.

A few strong strokes with his beefy hand and a thick stream of spunk shot from the tip of his cock and straight into Dana's mouth. "Ha haaaaaa!" John chuckled at the look on her face. A second spurt landed on her tongue, turning it from a sexy red to a sexy white. Several more spurts of jizz landed short of their mark, landing on her chin and the top of her tits. "Now suck the rest of it out," he said as he jammed it back down her throat. He shoved his rod down her throat a few more times. On the last thrust he held the back of her head and kept it there. Dana's body quickly began to beg for air. Her airway was clogged with a fat cock and cum. She began to gag. John finally pulled her face off of him. He stood up and stepped to the side. "Fuck that bitch can suck cock!"

Dana collapsed back down on top of me. Paul's and mine assault on her holes hadn't stopped during her ordeal with John's climax. I could tell by the rhythm of Paul's thrusts his adventure was about to come to an end. His thrusts had become more deliberate and stuttered.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" Paul cried.

John cheered him on. "Cum on her ass! Let's see you cum on her ass!"

"Yes...please...cum on my ass. I want to feel your hot cum on my ass," Dana moaned.

"Yes! Yes! Oh shit! Gaaaaaaaaa!" Paul pulled out of her ass and stroked his trembling tool furiously.

A rope of milky white spunk shot out of his rifle, over her ass, and up her spine. A second rope shot out, following almost the exact same path. As more cum left his body, it started landing on the original target, speckling her ass with the sticky white substance.

Paul's body gave several spasms as the last of his spunk left his body. He finally stopped stroking and caught his breath. He looked down at the damage he had done. Dana had a pool of white in the small of her back. She had white streaks rolling down the back of her thighs. He slapped his cock against her sweet ass several times, coaxing a few droplets to fly out and up her back.

"Hell yeah! Good job, boy!" John said, slapping Paul on the back and he stood up.

"Holy shit, that was awesome!" Paul replied.

Meanwhile, I was underneath Dana, throwing her into the air with my thrusts. Now that she could concentrate on me, she began to grind her hips into my groin.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," I whispered to her. "Where do you want it?"

"On my face," she panted. "On my face. I want to see it. I want to taste it."

She lifted off of me and I brought myself into a standing position. The two men watched intently and I grabbed her chin with one hand and stroked my pole with the other. She had one of her own hands pinching and tugging on her erect nipples while the other hand caressed my contracting balls.

"Cum on, baby, give it to me. Let me see you cum," she cooed.

I stroked hard and fast. "Here it...here it...here it...comes!" My head flew back and my chest puffed out. A thick wad of spunk shot up the bridge of her nose and into the part in her brown hair. A second squirt landed on her cheek, a third joined John's on her chin. She replaced my hand with hers and pulled me into her mouth, bobbing her head until she couldn't feel my balls throb in her hand anymore.

She pulled her face back and released me from her mouth. She looked lovingly at what had been in her cunt only moments before and kissed the tip. She looked up into my face with an evil, satisfied look. She ran her finger along her cheek and shoved the cum it brought into her mouth, licking the finger clean. She looked around the tiny room that smelled like sweat and sex now. "You boys made a mess outta me," she said with a curled smile.

"Damn right we did," John crowed. "And you enjoyed every damn minute of it."

"I did. A girl needs a good, hard fuck every now and then," she replied as she dragged another scoop of cum into her mouth.

"Boy, you're a lucky goddamn son of a bitch," John said looking at me and I got dressed.

"What can I say? She loves cock and I love giving it to her," I said with a grin on my face.

"That was...amazing. Thank you," Paul said politely.

"You're very welcome," Dana said softly. "Thank you."

"Well, y'all, I better skidaddle before the little woman thinks I up and left her," John said as he turned his phone back on.

"Oooo! Me, too!" Paul said as he did the same.

"Bye, boys," Dana waved as the two men raced out the door and down the hallway. She turned to me. "You're awful," she said trying not to laugh.

"And you're a mess," I said looking at the cum streaking down her body.

"I know! Now what?"

"Feel like doing a cum walk?"

Dana gasped. "You're terrible!"

"It's a short walk," I grinned.

She thought about it. "Can I at least wipe some of it off?"

I nodded. "Sure. Use those two bikinis. I'll pay for 'em."

"You owe me," she grinned back.

"You can figure out what I owe you when we get back to my place."

We left the dressing room with two cum stained bikinis and shitty grins on our faces. Dana's sun dress was clinging to her body even more than usual with it sticking to the cum she had left behind. She had wiped her face and most of her chest clean. Well, as clean as you're going to get trying to wipe three men's cum shots using two bikinis. She still had a glob of cum in her tousled hair and streaks of white running down her legs. She had a musty smell about her.

As we walked to the front of the store we passed John and his wife. She was a stern looking woman, built much like was, thick and rough. She looked Dana over as we walked by while John smiled and winked.

In the checkout lane, Paul and his wife were two lanes over. Paul's wife was average, too, just as he was. We imagined they had average children as well. Paul almost had a stroke when he saw Dana and the state she was in. Dana smiled and blew him a kiss. I smiled and winked. Paul's face went white. He glanced at his wife, hoping she hadn't noticed the gestures. He glanced at us and back at his wife, who was clueless to the whole thing.

The cashier grabbed the soiled items of clothing. "Oh! These seem to be...stained," she said apologetically, not mentioning they also seemed to be sticky. "Would you like to go back and pick out another set?"

"No no, they're fine," Dana said as she waved a hand. "I'm sure they'll wash out." She could barely contain a giggle.

Dana was still so turned on after we left that I fingered her to another orgasm on the drive home, and then we fucked again when we got back to my place.

We may have to shop the mall more often.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,191 Followers