A Day at the Mall

Story Info
Public orgasm denial.
1.6k words
4
6.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Saturday, I tell you we are going to the mall to practice your focus and control in public. While this is something new, you answer, "Yes sir. I will do my best for you, as always."

The weather is cool and sunny so I have you wear jeans and a t-shirt. This also seems a little odd to you because with this kind of day I generally have you wear a skirt and no panties. However, you do as you are told and quickly get ready to leave.

Once we are in the truck, I ask if you would like something to drink as I pull into the corner store. You ask if you could have a Coke and smile at me. You know such drink are not always allowed, but today is going to be special, so I tell you it is okay. As you start to get out, to go get our drinks, I hand you a small bag and tell you to go to the bathroom and open it. You ask what it is and I simply say, "You will know what it is when you open it. I will get our drinks." You wonder what I am up to, but do not ask. You just obey and go to the bathroom.

When you get into the bathroom, you lock the door and open the bag. Inside you find a thong and a small bullet vibrator. Not quite sure what to do with it, you read the card and it says: "insert bullet in pocket on inside of thong, then wear as usual." Hmmm... okay. You quickly remove your pants, replace your panties with the thong, and hurry out to the truck.

Just as you arrive, I am getting there with our drinks, and you say, "Sir, I put on my new thong and my toy, but I didn't see a way to turn it on or off." I reply "Don't worry, I'll take care of that later" and we pull out of the parking lot.

We talk about the beautiful day and things we might want to do at the mall, as I drive us there. It is a few miles, so by the time we arrive, you know we are mostly going to be window-shopping today. I did comment that if you were a good girl, I would let you choose a movie for us later. This made you smile, as you love to get rewards like that because you know you pleased me. You know that good girls get surprises, rewards and approval... this is what makes you happy!

As we walk into the mall, you are on the "inside" and holding my hand, as required in public. You think about how you should behave what you should and should not do while we are out. The rules are different in a vanilla environment, so you want to focus and make me proud of you. "This is what a good girl does for her Sir, when he takes her out," you think.

The mall is fairly crowded, but not so bad that folks are bumping into us. Walking down the middle of the main area, you suddenly get a jolt... OH! the bullet vibrated very strongly... OH! OH!... Your whole crotch vibrated for a few seconds, surprising you with the sensations and catching you by surprise. You look at me and when you see my smile, you know what is going on. I have a remote!

Your mind starts to race just a bit, wondering if I am going to make you orgasm or if this is just to tease you. Either way, you realize it is totally out of your control. I was truly going to test your focus and control today! When you regain your composure, we continue walking as you hold my hand, waiting for the next time I turn on the bullet.

We walk a bit further, talking about the shops and what we might want to look at. OH! It is on again and still going this time. The vibration is strong against you, much like your wand, making you gasp slightly and for a moment, stop, and clinch your thighs together. "Oh Sir..." you say. I just smile and turn it off, then holding your hand I start walking again. As you walk, you regain your stride and walk beside me. Your pussy is tingling now and you can feel the wetness there.

I guide us into Victoria's Secrets next. This is a favorite of ours and you smile, knowing I usually buy you something pretty when we go here. Looking through the bras, panties, and sets now... OH! OH! I turn it on again. This time, I let the bullet go and go.... Your breath is taken away for a second as you clamp your thighs together, trying not to make noise or cause a scene. The sensations are so strong that you are quickly rising to the point of cumming.... OH! You look at me longingly, as if to ask me to stop or to let you cum. Your legs are trembling as your orgasm builds.

"Focus my sweet. Quietly. No one needs to know," I say as I look into your eyes. You try to smile, as you endure the pleasures I am giving you. Then, as if nothing is going on, I start talking to you.

"What do you think of this one?" as I hold up a bra and panty set. I look at you, expecting an answer and you struggle to speak. "Yessss, Sir. Oh... That is nice. Oh...," you reply, still trying to maintain your composure to some degree. "Good, I'm glad you like it," I say as I turn off the vibrator.

You let out a small gasp. Relief, if only for a few moments, you think. Holding onto the clothing rack as you catch your breath. Then you look up at me and see me smile, "you are doing very well, my good girl" as I move away to another rack. You follow me, as you know you must, but your legs are a bit wobbly now.

As we walk to the register, you hold my hand and wait for the next time I turn on the vibrator. I pay for the panty and bra set and we walk out into the mall again. As we pass the food court, I tell you to take a seat and I'll get us something. I come back in a few minutes with ice cream and join you at the table. "Here you go. Sweets for my Sweet," I say.

Just as you start to take a bite, I turn on the bullet again. You gasp a little, from the suddenness of it. Clenching your thighs together, you try to maintain and stay quiet. You look at me and I just say, "eat your ice cream." With the vibrator going, you struggle to focus on what I said, but you manage after a few seconds and take a bite. As your orgasm starts to build, you continue to eat your ice cream... struggling a bit, but you are getting there. The whole time, you see me smiling at you, knowing I am enjoying watching you.

"Do you want to cum, my Sweet?" I ask. You nod quickly and look at me with your beautifully pleading eyes.... You hope that I will tell you it is okay, but you know to wait for permission.

You are totally soaked now and your thighs are twitching under the table. You press them together and relax, over and over, as you approach the brink of what is going to be a huge orgasm! As you get closer, you stop eating and close your eyes, but remain quiet. The expression on your face is priceless, as you try not to cum, at the same time to sit still, and not draw attention from anyone around us.

After what seems like an eternity, I lean forward and whisper in your ear.... "Don't you cum. Don't do it" That was not what you were expecting and you moan slightly. You beg me, "Please Sir?" Then I turn off the vibrator and you slump against the table. You were so close and excited that you can barely sit still now. Looking up at me with eyes that beg for relief, you manage to smile at me.

"Thank you Sir," you say. Even without cumming, the relief of having the vibrator stop is a gift most appreciated at this moment.

"You are my very good girl," I reply and I turn it on again! OHHHH!!! You moan to me softly!

The vibrations are almost painful now and you reach the edge of an orgasm in seconds. You want it so bad now you beg me, "Please Sir may I cum?" you whisper, teetering on the brink now. The orgasm is almost upon you, but you hold it off knowing you cannot cum without permission. You simply cannot!

At that moment, I lean forward and tell you to kiss me. You immediately raise your face to kiss me and just before our lips touch I say, "Cum for me." You press your lips against mine in a passionate kiss as the orgasm races through your body. Your body shakes and you cum HARD... Wave after wave radiating out from your core. Just as you think it is about to end, another starts... mmmmmmmmmmm you moan into my lips as I hold your head in my hands and turn off the vibrator.

Your body continues to tremble as our lips part and I look into your eyes. You return my gaze, smiling contently, and tell me you love me.... "Thank you Sir. That was wonderful."

We sit for a few minutes as you relax and settle down from your orgasms. Then we finish our ice cream, but in the back of your mind, you wonder if there more to come....