A Day at the Office Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evie's hips began bucking hard. She was fucking me, and Kitten, as hard as I was fucking her. With the sound of my large thighs slapping into her round ass, and her moaning and gasping, the entire office could hear us. Sandra was pushing Evie's shoulders adding force into Evie's thrusts back into my cock and Kitten's face. Evie's tits were bouncing around in circles. There was a full on audience looking over the cube behind Sandra encouraging all of us. The entire office heard Evie's second orgasm as she came all over my cock and let out a loud moan. Her pussy contracted around me and did it's best to hold on to the cock causing it pleasure.

I pulled out of Evie's pussy. Kitten was ready and waiting for me. She opened her mouth practically on cue. I pushed my cock into her mouth and down her throat. I pumped into her mouth with two thrusts before I came. I held my cock down her throat, my balls against her nose, and let spasm after spasm of cum shoot down her throat. Kitten got her morning feeding after all.

12