A Day at the SPA

Story Info
A SPA day, where Mom discovered black cock.
6.6k words
4.45
40.8k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
624 Followers

I, Steve, 21 years old

My Mom, Erica, 43 years old

Bobby, 20, a black masseur

This first part is written from my Mom's perspective since I wasn't there to witness the whole thing, but later I will switch to my perspective when we get further into the story, and we'll start with Mom's first black cock.

____

My Mom, Erica, and I started fucking about five months ago, and we both agreed that our incestuous sexual relationship was "open" and that we could fuck others as well. We agreed to this to not raise a question from friends and neighbors about being around each other too much.

Mom still looked quite hot even after having 2 kids. She was 5'-5", about 150 pounds, full, 38DD-fake tits standing proudly on her chest, gorgeous face with big sensual lips, dark, alluring eyes, dark hair, and she was quite curvy at all the right places. She was aging nicely with all the little lines, creases, and sags in all the right places. I think it really gave her a classic MILF look

_____

One day, during the foreplay, Mom told me that she saw a black guy's cock at this male club, she and her friends had visited. The other girls were drooling all over it, but she just sat back and let them roll. Then when the guy saw that she was not as bold as the others, he strolled over and made her the center of attention.

"Ahh, Steve, I was so embarrassed when he whipped it out and he was trying to get me to touch it." Mom said as she took a breather while sucking my hard cock.

"He kinda rubbed it on my shoulders and neck and was using it as a toy."

As she told me this, I could feel a little extra excitement in her body.

"So, I finally touched it and then the girls all bust out laughing. Then he shot some whipped cream on his cock and tried to get me to lick it off. A couple of other girls lunged in front of me and licked the whipped cream and didn't hesitate to suck his cock as well.

Again, the whole time she was replaying the story to me, I could sense a new level of excitement in her body, how she moved and how she sucked my cock, like she was somewhere else.

Maybe, just maybe, Mom was actually thinking about fucking a black guy.

She finally finished the story and we fucked like mad. I slept like a million bucks that night but really wondered what was going through her mind.

Neither one of us really spoke of that night and I was kind of apprehensive about asking my Mom "So would you like to fuck a black cock?" The topic never came up and I didn't push the issue. But, the more I thought about it, the hotter the idea of a black dude fucking the shit out of her.

_____

One of Mom's friends was turning 40 and all the girls made plans to go for a SPA day and stay overnight to celebrate her. They were 10 middle-aged sex-craving women, what could go wrong?

______

From Mom's perspective.

"Wow, a massage in tropical paradise is exactly what I need," I said to my friend Elly.

After booking an appointment, we all enjoyed the SPA day and celebrated Anna on her birthday, we were going to have a male stripper come for her enjoyment, but that was for later.

5 PM arrived, I showered, put on my clothes, and went for my exotic massage session that was booked for 5,30.

_____

"Ms. Erica?" A young tall black guy called out my name.

"That's me," I responded.

He was young, like 20 or so. He was about six feet three inches in height, well-built, with dark skin, black curly hair, and big hands. Big masculine hands were going to be on my body for a full hour. My pussy instantly responded to the thought, and the potential fuck I was gonna get. I hadn't planned for it, me and Steve are in such a good fucking position, no pun tended.

But ever since that day with the big black cock right in front of my face, and the urge to suck his cock, has made me wet on more than one occasion.

He stood sturdily before me. He wore the typical therapist's attire of a white T-shirt, white slack pants, and white plimsoll shoes. I could see he worked out, his firm, strong black arms were not overly muscled but well-shaped, with definition, his veins slightly traced going down his biceps, and that wonderfully thick vein that guys have that makes them look so athletic. His skin was smooth, black, and young-looking.

"Hi, I'm Bobby, and I will be your masseur during your exotic massage," Booby said as I walked over to follow him to the massage room.

The massage room was dimly lit and soft music was playing in the background.

He instructed me to strip behind a curtain and lie face down.

I did as instructed, leaving only my panties on, I laid down on the massage table and was soon covered with a big towel from my ass down my legs.

Oh, God how I regretted my choice of panties, but who would've guessed that I was probably gonna fuck this young black stud? I should've put on my sexiest thong instead.

"I'll apply some oil," he said.

"Go ahead," I agreed.

I heard him reach for a bottle, which he flipped open. He squeezed some liquid into his hand, spread it over his hands to warm the oil, and then he began. I felt the oil in his hands spread over my back. I had paid for an hour and I was thoroughly gonna enjoy this. The fact that it was a young black stud, didn't hurt either.

He was just as good as the receptionist had promised. For a glorious sixty minutes, his strong, powerful hands were gonna knead, smooth, and manipulate my muscles. He seemed to know exactly where the tired, aching feeling was.

The feel of the oil, slick and lubricating, between the surface of his fingertips and my aching shoulders, was enticing.

His fingers and thumbs glided across my back, awakening the tender muscles after what seemed like eons, I felt the tension and stress melt away.

"That's amazing," I remarked, smiling broadly with my face down on the massage table, and could feel my arousal starting to build.

He worked his way up my back slowly - up to my tense shoulders there he slid them outwards and down my sides, almost touching the sides of my squished breasts, then he moved back up again to work on my back and shoulders, then back down again along my sides. This continued for a couple of minutes.

"Oh, yeah," I murmured, relishing the contact that had been delayed until now. His hands, broad and confident, kneaded my muscles, ironing out the tension, smoothing them out, his deep breathing relaxing me, yet turning me on at the same time. I really needed this. I milked this experience as much as it was worth. A good ten minutes went by, my breath deepening, the rhythm of his hands matching my breaths. I noticed this and felt a sudden and dramatic spike in arousal.

I'm not sure if he noticed it or not but then he said, "I'll move onto your legs now."

He maneuvered the towel so that only my butt-cheeks were covered and my leg was exposed to the warm air and started to work my hamstrings and calves, he kept going for a good 5 minutes.

"You have good muscle tone," he remarked, with interest.

To my surprise, I blushed. "Thanks," I smiled. Wow, this guy was turning me on. Had he even noticed? The way his hands and fingertips felt on my thighs started an ache inside me that had nothing to do with muscle tone and everything to do with what he was doing to me. A desire to get more of him was burning me up.

"Now, your Glutes," he bluntly stated and removed the towel, thus exposing my ass to my young black masseur.

I felt his oil-covered hands could range the full length of my long, firm legs, right up to my big, round, bubble butt. I felt absolutely ravished by this young man. His palms and thumbs squeezed my Glutes, the oil glistening and shining, showing them off to their best advantage. I could feel a burning, smoldering roar between my legs begin to build, and every now and then I felt his hard cock brush up against the outside of my legs as he worked my tender muscles I let in a sharp intake of breath as his hands smoothed between my thighs, massaging the inner muscles of my upper legs.

Then Bobby exclaimed; "I don't want to get oils on your underwear,"

"OK, thanks," I said and awkwardly rose from the massage table, half-swung my legs off one side, then hooked my thumb into my granny panties waistband. With one swift movement, the panties were down my legs and off, falling to the floor. Then I returned to the position I was in before

Bobby squirted more oil into his hands. Warmed the oil in his hands, placed his big hands on the top of my thighs, and then quickly spread the oil over my buttocks. The oil felt creamy and smooth. He spread the oil around to my sides near my hips. Then he set to work. His big, smooth hands enveloped the cheeks, the smooth flesh responding to the kneading of his hands.

I was surprised to find some areas of tenderness, which he quickly smoothed and rubbed away. I felt the palms of his hands on the cheeks, the thumbs finding the cleft between them.

After a few strokes over the mounds of flesh, his thumbs returned to the cleft between them. The oil was slick as he smoothed between.

Bobby changed to using his fingertips, as he explored between my Glutes, spreading the oil down further. His fingers brushed against my perineum, the lower end where my labia meet, although to him it was at the top. The tantalizing touch made me breathe in sharply. He continued smoothing between my legs and I felt a knot of desire building in me. I laid there, breathed more deeply, enjoying the intimate touch and the rising desire within me.

His thumbs found my butthole. He massaged it in a circular motion with just a little pressure.

"Mmmm," I said, feeling the pleasure. It felt safe, yet sexy.

This built and built until I decided to reach for more.

I looked at Bobby behind me. He looked surprised.

"Is everything OK?" he asked.

I smiled. "Fine," I reassured him. "Carry on, please."

"OK," he said. He resumed massaging my butt.

Honestly, what on Earth was I doing? Was this my half-baked attempt at seduction? The guy's a 20-year-old black stud with a muscled body, probably with six-pack abs and probably has a dozen women his own age he could fuck; and here I am, a forty-something woman the best part of twice his age, acting like some brainless dweeb who can't even remember to take her underwear off when trying to seduce him. I got determined. Let's try again.

His hands felt so good against my butt cheeks. Once again, his thumbs strayed into the cleft between them, drops of oil smoothed lower. The oil reached my anus but his thumbs didn't. He lifted them off, replaced them at the top of the cleft, and repeated the smoothing action. With my face still buried in the facial hole of the table, I said; "Bobby." My voice was soft but steady.

"Yes?"

"You don't need to worry. I can trust you. I'm old enough to know what I want. Massage me and give me the experience I want. Give my body what it needs." I turned my head to the right side and looked up at him. "I know you can do this. Go ahead. I don't mind."

Bobby started massaging my hamstrings again, and I felt his huge donger slide against my thigh, and I think he did this on purpose, it was after all an exotic massage appointment, and this certainly was exotic.

He used two fingers of his left hand to slide up and down my soaked pussy lips, and then the other one gently massaged the lips and explored the vestibule between my labia. I breathed out suddenly as he touched there. Then he began making circles around my clit, up and over the hood, starting slowly, then increasing speed.

I gasped, my body already tuned to a high pitch, already taking each of his movements and magnifying them. Sending excitement and pleasure rushing through every part of me.

"Oh, wow. His speed increased until he got exactly where I wanted him. "Right there," I said.

But then he stopped. Why? He was doing so great, I was ready for his cock now.

"Turn over," he said, presently.

"Oh, wow," I thought and did as I was told, a naughty thrill zinging through me as I obeyed his order. Yes, master, I thought. Naughty Mommy! I took the opportunity to sit up.

"Ok, I'll turn over," I said. I did so, lying face up. With no towel thanks to Bobby's massaging my back earlier, and playing with my pussy before, my full breasts were revealed completely. I heard Bobby breathe in deeply. I looked up at him, enjoying the gaze in his eyes. They drank in the creamy flesh of my breasts, the toned abdomen, and down to the trimmed triangle of hair above my pussy.

"Start at the top," I commanded. "Then work your way down."

"Hmmm," he said, observing me.

"This is where I need to drape you. Sorry, I forgot."

"That's OK," I replied.

He reached for the big white towel. "I'm still learning," he explained.

"No problem," I assured him. "It's fine."

He placed the towel and covered my torso from my shoulders to my exposed pussy, leaving it somewhat exposed if he stood at the foot of the table. This was good of him, things were getting just a little too intense there, and I didn't know if a fuck was included in the exotic massage session. I appreciated the concern but couldn't help thinking that the towel was a downer to the experience.

"Ok, Ms. Erica, you know this is an exotic massage, right?"

"Yes," I imply answered.

"Good," Bobby said, reached down to grasp the bottom of his white top and in one movement pulled it up and over his head. His dark muscular torso was revealed, and his broad chest spoke volumes about his natural strength and power. Bobby ripped off his shirt, his arms raising above his head to remove it. I ravaged his chest, the hard muscles of his trained pecs and ripped abs searing through my mind. The man was gorgeous, red-hot; I couldn't believe my luck.

Then he kicked off his shoes and pulled down his pants and briefs and his semi-hard black cock sprung free. His cock was colossal, thick as her wrist, and oozed power. It was long and thick, just like my son's cock. I felt wildly horny even being near it. It was like a male sex incarnate! I wanted to touch it and tingles flooded my pussy as I greeted what was about to change my world.

______

I felt him move down my leg, past my fairy sexy calves, down to my feet.

He picked up one of my feet. Awesome, I thought -- a foot massage! He applied more oil, and he spent a further ten minutes on both feet. I was thrilled, my feet tingling with pleasure. Working his way to my ankles, he spent some time massaging them before moving on to my legs. Picking up the bottle of oil, he squirted some more into his hands, before applying it to my legs. Moving from my ankles to my thighs, his strokes were confident and firm, his hands gliding across my firm, gym-toned muscles, making me glad I'd made the effort to work out these years. It was definitely paying off.

He then spent time massaging my arms for the next ten minutes, then moved onto the front of my shoulders and upper chest above my breasts.

I saw his thick potent cock as he leaned over and massaged my breasts.

"Mmm, yes," I murmured, as he massaged between my breasts. He breathed in slowly, then his hands smoothed the sides of my breasts before cupping them with his hands.

"Oh, wow," he said, softly, feeling the heft of my breast before pulling his hands back, forcing their undersides to move up and my nipples to glide across his fingers. They were slick with oil now, and the fact that they had lost some elasticity seemed to make them more voluptuous. He repeated the motion, moving his hands around the sides, then scooping them up again. The feel of his fingers brushing over the slickness of my nipples made me feel very wanton. I could feel him enjoying every moment, exploring, feeling, kneading, his breathing becoming deeper and more regular.

And I felt his big black cock bump into me over and over again. What was I supposed to do? Maybe touching the therapist was not allowed and they would throw me out, or maybe not.

"Ohhh," I sighed, my nipples hardening with desire. He flicked his thumbs over them rapidly, causing a sudden, unexpected wave of pleasure to wash over me. He grunted with approval, then scooped my breasts up once more, and did it again. The sensation was intense and I arched my back to take more pleasure. He suddenly ran his hands along my toned, oil-slicked stomach, then rushed back up to flick my nipples once more, his hands more urgent, then used both hands on my left breast to smooth over the top, around the sides, then used the lubrication of the oil to make a circular shape, pulling the flesh up, before letting it fall back. My breasts bounced slightly, the skin quivering from the action.

"Your boobs are so sexy," said Bobby.

I smiled at him.

"I can't get enough of them," he explained.

"Knock yourself out," I said, sultrily.

He grabbed my right breast, once again with both hands, doing the same as he did with the first one, seeming to marvel at its supple fullness. I was thoroughly enjoying having my 43-year-old breasts being worshiped by this hot, young black stud and reveled in the wild, intimate, and tender sensations he was creating. I luxuriated in his touch, lapping it up like the thirsty woman I was.

He moved down to my abdomen, his fingers exploring my belly. The slickness of his fingers gave me butterflies and I moaned. I felt his hands on my hips, moving around to my sides, kneading my flesh.

He changed position, moving to the side of me. Facing me now, he picked up my right leg and placed my ankle on his shoulder. I watched as he squeezed more oil into his hands from the bottle he had on the side, then smoothed it down my leg. To a certain extent, he seemed to return to being a massage therapist, although by now I knew we had an extra connection.

He used his fingertips to rake down my legs. He took his time, slowly moving up my thighs, agonizingly slowly, as he approached the point where my leg met my hip. His hands returned to my ankles to repeat the action. With every stroke, my pleasure increased, my desire grew, my anticipation expanded, and a thirst between my legs began building. I was surprised to feel a contraction in my pussy. Wow, I was getting seriously aroused. This only built more and more, as he turned his attention to my other leg.

Bobby applied more oil, and then gently placed his fingertips on the fold between the leg and hip, gliding along on both sides toward the expectant middle. His thumbs continued, smoothing along the joins between my legs and pubic mound towards my butt, then back up again. After doing this a few times, he then placed the palm of his hand over my whole mound. Looking up at me with his gorgeous eyes, he said, "May I?"

I nodded, excited beyond measure at what would happen next. I could hardly believe this darling young stud was about to worship my pussy. I took in a sudden breath of anticipation.

Bobby applied more oil to his hands; then, he replaced his right palm on my mound, smoothing the oil between my legs. It felt amazing.

I opened my eyes, as Bobby sank a digit deep into my drenched pussy. He watched the expression change on my face as he started to work his finger in and out of my tight cunt. I was moaning loudly, and before long I had my eyes closed once more.

Slowly, firmly, Bobby added a second finger, feeling my tight walls clamp down on his invading digits. He picked up a rhythm, gentle at first but soon picking up pace, reacting to the moans and pants from below. Bobby twisted his hand around slightly, ensuring his fingertips were now rubbing at the front of my pussy walls as he continued to finger his older lover.

I was already feeling it down below. What had started out as a comforting warmth was quickly gaining in intensity. I could feel my muscles starting to clamp down against Bobby's fingers as his fires intensified. Bobby, on the other hand, feeling the tightness increasing, simply upped his tempo.

Drcock666
Drcock666
624 Followers
12