A Day at the SPA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aghh," I moaned as I felt the first ripple of orgasm fill my loins.

I held my breath and waited. Another squealed gasp signaled a second ripple. Bobby was now furiously fingering her lover, a squelch going with every thrust as I neared a big one.

"Yess... yess..." I moaned as the torment continued.

I was biting my lip, trying as best I could to prolong the inevitable. Ripple after ripple spread out from below, each time increasing in intensity. I stiffened, arching my back slightly as I felt myself climbing higher and higher. How much more could I take? How much longer would I last before I was consumed with pleasure?

Bobby had the answer in her other hand. Without warning, he brought his other hand down on my clit and rubbed fast at the sensitive bundle of nerves.

My breathing, previously hard and fast, stopped for an instant, then I screamed. As I screamed, my body bucked against the massage table, my mind consumed with ecstasy as I rode my wave. The intensity took over, and for a moment I was lost in it all.

I screamed again, my pussy pulsing around Bobby's fingers, then I felt it, a wetness down below. I could do little about it. As Bobby pushed me further over the edge, I struggled to control myself, juices flooding out from my MILF cunt.

Bringing his fingers to a halt, Bobby glanced down at his lover for the moment, until his next client. I simply laid there, panting hard as I climbed down from my high, and man, what a high it had been. Bobby smiled. He had done what he's supposed to do, get middle-aged women to cum and he still hadn't penetrated me, fuck.. did I ever cum hard. Ever so slowly, Bobby withdrew her fingers, taking the shiny digits up to my mouth for a taste of my own sweet love juices.

Finally, I opened my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Bobby. I think I wet your table."

"Oh no... you didn't wet the table. You squirted all over it," Bobby giggled.

Suddenly, he moved to a kneeling position between my legs. Lifting my right leg onto his shoulder, he scooted forward to allow the knee to bend over his shoulder.

And soon, he was eating my cunt, like a fucking pro, this black stud was certainly no beginner.

Bobby continued to eat my meaty cunt and soon I could feel my arousal building again, the knot of pleasure magnified as he continued his delicious worship of my clit, dazzling my senses. Soon, my mouth opened, and my head moved back, as I began to surrender to the building pleasure. Again. The crescendo built, I could feel the wave rising, the pleasure enticing me to let go. On and on his assault went, higher and higher, until finally, I cried out, "Oh, Bobby!" as a tidal wave ripped through me, my body bucking as I rode it, the explosion blinding my senses. I exulted in the pleasure, then began to relax as the waves subsided.

Then I felt three fingers penetrate my pussy. Sliding up the front wall, his fingers reached a swollen patch. He pumped it several times. I felt a sudden rise in arousal, a wall of pleasure building up with every pump. I arched my back, as a new ride took me by surprise. This was urgent, needy, raw, more deeply felt, a roaring hunger of primal desire. I had never experienced this before. I opened my eyes wide as this huge tsunami of raw physical pleasure rose up my torso. Unable to control it, my legs thrashed, my pelvis bucked and I screamed out in pleasure as this vast tidal wave of orgasm washed over me, its force overpowering, and overwhelming my mind. I rode it for several seconds before my body, trembling, began to come down. Breathing heavily, I was astonished.

I couldn't believe what he had made my body do. Gathering my scattered senses, I decided right there and then to make it up to him. I sat up on the table, flung my arms around his neck, and kissed him.

He was surprised and struggled slightly but I would not be denied. I was awakened now, my womanliness revived, my flesh revitalized, blushed and red from the orgasm. I devoured his mouth hungrily. He opened his lips with mine, and my tongue explored his mouth. Bobby's arms encircled my chest, while my breasts pressed against the hardness of his torso. I caught a hint of his cologne as I nibbled his neck. Returning to his mouth, I sensed his need building.

Our lips parted as he came up for air. Holding my face in his hands, he looked directly at me.

"Ms. Erica, you are one sexy woman," he said, then kissed me passionately again.

"Amazing, Bobby, fucking amazing, but, now it's my turn."

I jumped off the table and got down on m knees, I remember the hot and sexy contrast from his huge pulsating black monster to my small pale hands and I worked both of them up and down his rock-hard shaft. I cupped his balls and started sucking that cock hard, like a black banana on steroids.

"I wish this dick of yours wasn't so massive so I could just swallow the whole damn thing," I said as I gritted my teeth and squeezed his engorged tool with both hands.

"I'm a very good deep-throater but you wouldn't know it with this huge thing. It pisses me off."

I went back to sucking on Bobby's tree trunk. I stuffed as much in my mouth as could while he just stood there with his leg hiked up. It was so inflated that I had to raise up to get the proper angle while I twisted my hands around the top of his shaft. My mouth was slurping and popping with each suck. Bobby put one hand on the back of my head.

"Stop for a second," he requested.

I stopped but kept that fat black dick in my mouth.

"Let's just see if we can get it all down," he added referring to me swallowing it all.

"It's just too big," I responded as I pulled off his cock to allow myself to speak.

While keeping his hand on the back of my head, he forcefully but slowly pulled my head down back down on his shaft. I opened as wide as I possibly could but when that thick meat hit my gag reflex, I gagged and pulled off. I went in for a second chance and got the head past my gag reflex but wretched and actually coughed with it lodged in my throat. When I pulled off it that time, I had a little of that saliva slime on my chin. I wiped it and went in again and again. After several attempts, I made a huge push and finally got it all the way down my throat like a snake swallowing prey twice its size but I could keep it down. I could deep-throat it for about two seconds but I only consider the ability to deep-throat a dick if you can actually go up and down on it during oral sex.

"God damn! You fuckin did it. You're just like a nasty white hoe. You had every bit of that dick down your throat!" Bobby said in amazement.

Bobby held me up again and leaned over the top of me and took something off the sink and held it up to me. It was a lipstick case.

"I don't want ya trip out but why don't ya put some of this on," he said as he took the cap off and twisted it until the red lipstick popped up through the case.

"I just love seeing lipstick-covered lips on my dick. You don't mind do ya?"

I took Bobby's cock out of my mouth and it stuck up like a horse that had just dismounted a mare. It was shiny and wet because it was covered with my saliva and his pre-cum. I thought about it for a second and hell I'm on my knees blowing black guys and loving it so what the hell do I care if he wants me to wear lipstick while sucking him off. I really can't be any more humiliated, so I thought what the hell. I agreed and he squatted down to give me a great view of his huge hanging balls. He took his hand up under my chin and squeezed my cheeks as he applied the lipstick on my lips with his other hand. He took no more than a couple of minutes to do it and then used his thumb to wipe a couple of smudges in the corners of my mouth to get it to look perfect.

He looked at me and smacked his lips together in a demonstrating manner and directed me,

"Smack your lips like this. That'll even it out. I've seen bitches do that."

I smacked my lips just like Bobby wanted and then wrapped them around his thick cock once again. I slid my mouth slower than usual up and down the shaft to give him the full visual effect. He again put one leg back up on the edge of the tub and put his huge hand on the back of my head.

"I'll be damned. I love seein that red lipstick wrapped around my junk like that," Bobby groaned seductively.

"Yea, just like that. Suck on it. Take your time. Oh yea...oh yea. That's it, just like that, keep suckin' it nice and slow. There ya go. You keep that up and I ain't gonna last very long. You're gonna make me cum in your mouth. You'd like that wouldn't ya?

I nasally mumbled, "Umm hum."

Bobby held the back of my head and was forcefully guiding my head on and off his erection like he was jerking himself off with my mouth. He was controlling my tempo and actually moving his hips forward at the same time he pulled me down on him. I could see his ab muscles contract with every thrust. About every 6 mouth strokes, he would push my head all the way down on him making me deep-throat that huge cock. I could only keep it down a couple of seconds before I would gag it back up.

He warned me but never stopped hand forcing me to bob on his huge dong,

"You get yourself ready for Big Bobby's cum. I'm getting close."

"Oh, no, fuck that, I need that in my cunt now," I thought and pulled off his glorious cock

Bobby's big hand grabbed my small body and put me down on the edge of the table, placed my legs on his shoulder, pushed my thighs back parallel to the same, and lunged forward, diving in hungrily to my oil-slicked pussy. His tongue once again explored my hot center. One long, languorous lick made my eyes roll to the back of my head. His tongue was urgent, darting, and needy as he licked up and down my inner labia, the nerve endings sending me into bliss. His tongue tickled my perineum, before sexily sliding back up to the top. His tongue lashed my frenulum mercilessly, my back arching with pleasure and need. Then it began circling my clit. The nub hardened instantly, before being engulfed by his whole mouth. I felt the warmth of him, his tongue lashing to and from against the tip, sending me into a paroxysm of pleasure. I moaned as he kept this up, and I felt my pleasure rising.

"Oh, God," I moaned in ecstasy and Bobby ate my cunt and slipped three fingers deep into my pussy, my moist folds squelching as I massaged oily my clit with each plunging stroke. My skin had turned pink from both the hot day and my wanton excitement. My mind was racing with the memory of myself as a porn starlet again, grinding my pelvis for the camera and my fans, beckoning myself to orgasm for countless viewers doing the same.

"God I'm such a slut." I whispered breathlessly.

"I need a cock in me so bad." I continued to whine.

"Give me that big cock."

Bobby got up from my cunt and positioned his black pole by my sopping cunt.

Then he pulled me up and against him; his massive black cock pressed into my thighs. I could feel the fearsome heat emanating from it. It wasn't long before I was writhing beneath him, wanting his big cock inside me. My arms and legs wrapped around him instinctively as he mounted me, and my lips sought out his for a kiss. His tongue wrestled with mine. I moaned into his mouth as I felt his hand caress my ass cheeks as he lifted me up and positioned his cock to enter my pussy. My eyes opened wide as I looked down, seeing Bobby's black cock slowly pushing open my tight cunt. I whimpered at this sensation. My pussy stretched to what felt like its limit, and I felt the head of his cock sink into me with a satisfying plop.

"Oooooohhhh! Fuck!" I moaned out in surprise and delight as he finally sunk inside me, my eyes rolling back.

"Damn, Ms. Erica. You are one tight slutty MILF!" Bobby gasped out as he slowly pushed in deeper, sending waves of pleasure coursing through my body a new sensation of fullness spread through my insides. I had never experienced anything like this before, never had a big black cock inside me before, not even during my brief porn career, oddly enough.

Every time I thought he was fully inside me, he'd push in another inch. Soon he reached my cervix and stopped moving entirely; he just held himself there, buried inside me while his massive shaft twitched with each of my trembling breaths, and that was all it took to trigger it.

"Ohhhhhh God!" I cried out as I came in sudden spasms all over Bobby's black cock, experiencing the pleasure of deep penetration for the first time with a black man, of course, my son has done this before, but I think that Bobby's cock was even bigger. The feeling of being stuffed by that thick monster cock overwhelmed me, sending shocks of rapturous bliss through my entire body.

"Enjoying this Ms. Erica? I'm not even moving and you come so hard," Bobby said smugly.

"Of course baby, give it to me. I need it..." I replied, laying back and rubbing my clit as I looked into his black eyes.

"I'm gonna fuck you good, Ms. Erica," Bobby said as he started pounding me with long, deliberate thrusts.

He pistoned his huge cock in and out of me, his black cock contrasting against my whiteness.

My hips jerked in response to each of his strokes; Bobby was making me cum again already! This was unbelievable. As my inner muscles squeezed his black cock inside me, the sensation sent jolts of ecstasy through my body. My mind whirled with pleasure, and then it became too much to contain, as I screamed out "Oooooooohhhh yeeaaahhh!!" My entire body convulsed as I reached another peak.

"Big cock...." I began chanting, my whole body rocking with my black lover thrusting his big cock in me, over and over. I felt yet another orgasm ballooning up inside me. My eyes closed tight, I could hear the massage table move across the wooden floor. His gigantic muscles flexed with every violent thrust. Sweat poured off his naked body.

"Oh God," I wailed out, watching his colossal black cock, thick as my wrist, and pulsating with power. I loved its bulging veins as they appeared when he extracted his cock from my poor pussy, only to ram it back home with a powerful slap as his tree trunk thighs hit my thighs.

"Big cock." I said again

"Big.... Black..... Cock...." I howled out in the small massage room. My whole body tensed. My mouth was open in a silent scream, it was like I stopped breathing, all I could feel was warmth exploding from my pussy in a blissful deluge. It lasted maybe 45 seconds. My body and mind were totally disconnected, I gasped for air rapidly, and each exhale came with a sharp squeal followed by a deep moan.

Bobby fucked me even harder after that; I lost track of time as he pounded me into a sweaty mess under him. I didn't care; my body felt numb from head to toe in this blissful euphoria. After what seemed like forever, he finally released a torrent of semen deep inside me, filling my womb with his seed. My insides trembled as I felt the hot fluid pulse into my body; the warmth was exquisite. Bobby kept pumping until his cock was drained and then he collapsed on top of me, both of us panting out breaths into each other's mouths. His cum oozed out of me, and my pussy was filled to the brim.

"You were amazing, Ms. Erica." he panted out, kissing me softly.

_______

This is the only part of Mom's first black cock, but if you want to read more about Mom's big black cock extravaganza, I suggest "Happy birthday Mom".

Please rate and comment below so I know if you like it, what you didn't like, what you want to happen later, and so on. I write these stories for myself since they all make me fucking horny doing so, but I love to read your comments as well.

And remember, before you write a comment, English is not my native language.

See you soon.

Steve.

12