A Day at the Spa - and More

Story Info
Three best friends become lovers after a day of pampering.
5k words
4.22
13.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jammz04
jammz04
2 Followers

A DAY AT THE SPA - AND MORE.............

It's Thursday night and Cindy calls. It's always great to hear from her. She wants to know if you have plans for Sat. and when you say "no, nothing special", Cindy tells you she and Melanie want to come over and hang out, maybe go shopping and for coffee or lunch if you feel like it. These are your 2 best friends and you love spending time with them. They're so much fun so you quickly say "yes - I'd love that". After some more chatting and such, your call ends with a mutual "see you Saturday - looking forward to it".

You hang up the phone and close your eyes with a smile. A vision of Cindy and Melanie comes to your mind. They are both so pretty. Petite girls with cute figures and small perky breasts. Lovely brown hair and overall pretty hot. It is funny that Cindy called today because just a few days ago you were talking with your cam-buddy Jim about them and ever since, they've been on your mind and, to be honest, some of your thoughts have been a bit naughty. The thought of spending Saturday with them is exciting and your heart beats just a little quicker right now. You feel a tingling sensation all over, including in some pretty intimate areas! Your hand grazes your breast and a nipple hardens - or perhaps it was hard already?

It seems like a long wait until Saturday and you find yourself excited for the day to come. You've been trying on different outfits and agonizing over which one looks best. It's like you are preparing for a date with a special man. You wonder why you feel this way and decide you must admit to yourself that you have a crush on both girls and are coming to the realization that you would welcome something more than friendship with either of them - or maybe both of them!

Saturday finally comes and you have showered, washed your hair and dressed in a cute summer sundress and sandals. It's a casual but flirty look, maybe just a bit shorter than your grandmother would approve of. You admire yourself in the mirror and find yourself thinking "I hope the girls like this". Again, naughty thoughts drift through your mind and you make a last minute decision to change your bra and panties into something a bit more lacy and racy. Just in case.........but it also makes you feel sexy and confident.

After coffee, juice and a croissant for your breakfast the doorbell rings. Your heart beats a little faster and your breath quickens. And there is that tingle again. You take a moment to compose yourself and open the door. There stands Cindy and Melanie, both looking fabulous. But wait, there are 3 other girls with them that you do not know. You wonder why they are here but, of course, ask the 5 of them in and invite them to gather around in your living room while you fetch another chair.

Chapter Two - The Surprise

The 5 of you are now settled in your living room and you ask "So, I'm dying to know, what's the plan for today"?

Cindy smiles and says, "it's a good thing you are sitting down as I have some pretty surprising news. Your friend Jim, from Canada, contacted me a couple of weeks ago. I don't know how he found me but he needed my help. It seems he won a considerable amount of money in a lottery and decided to share the winnings with friends and family. He counts you as one of his friends and someone he really wanted to do something special for, but also wanted it to be a surprise. So, we e-mailed back and forth and had a couple of skype chats and came up with a plan".

"Go on, go on" you say, "don't keep me waiting any longer". You feel like a kid on Christmas morning, excited to open your presents.

Cindy smiles even wider, unable to hide her own excitement. In fact all four of your guests are beaming at you. "Jim has transferred $10,000 to me, to give to you. The gift is unconditional but Jim and I did work out framework for how it might be spent. The first $5,000 could be set aside for little Eva so that there is a bit of a fund for extras like school trips, dance lessons, a soccer uniform, a new bike - the things that creep up on parents that are sometimes hard to afford for a single mom. The second $5,000 is to be spent pampering you, treating you to a few luxuries that you deserve, and if there is any money left over after that, perhaps it'll cover one or two payments on those magnificent new breasts you are hiding - not very well - under your dress"!

You are speechless. Tears are welling up in your eyes. After a few moments you manage "thankyou Jim, thankyou Cindy & Melanie, thank you all. This is overwhelming and such a blessing"

Melanie picks up the story. "I'm sure you are wondering how we all fit into the picture. Jim insisted that Cindy and I accompany you on your day of pampering and that as your best friends we should enjoy the day and accept the same pampering that you will receive. We had no trouble agreeing to that! These other three gorgeous ladies here today are Emma, Clair and Sylvia. Emma is a chef and very successful caterer. She will be here preparing a beautiful dinner for us to enjoy when we return this evening. Clair is a professional housekeeper. She will be spending the day here cleaning your apartment from top to bottom, doing your laundry and helping Emma with whatever she needs. Moreover, she will be coming back once a week to spend a half day as your personal housekeeper for the next 12 months. Sylvia is a teacher at Eva's school and knows her well. They will spend the day together at the park or the zoo or the movies, whatever Eva prefers, then Eva will be left at her grandmother's for dinner and a sleepover. You won't need to worry about her at all today and tonight. She'll be safe and getting the best of care"

Again, tears are forming in your eyes, and both Cindy and Melanie are getting emotional too. "This all sounds so wonderful - you guys are the best. It is going to be such a great day for all of us" With that, Emma reaches into a bag she has brought and pulls out 2 bottles - one of champagne the other freshly squeezed orange juice. "I think we had better have a toast to get this party rolling" and she heads off in the direction of the kitchen to make a pitcher of drinks and find some champagne glasses.

Emma returns from the kitchen with a pitcher of champagne and orange juice and fills 5 glasses. All the girls stand and take one and Cindy, raising her glass, says, "too us, 5 beautiful girls about to have a great day". The glasses are quickly drained and the girls spontaneously gather for a group hug. Cindy and Melanie are closest to you and you feel their warm bodies pressing against you. This isn't supposed to be a sexual encounter but still, you feel that familiar tingling again.

The hug finally breaks up and Clair says "let's get this party started...... your place looks great Julia but I want to have it sparkling by the time you get home". "And I have some grocery shopping to do for dinner" adds Emma. "Cindy has given me some great menu ideas that she says you will all love". Sylvia chips in with, "I'll go help Eva put together an overnight bag for her sleepover at grandma's".

There are just you 3 friends left standing in the living room. You reach out and hug them both again, then give each a kiss, lingering perhaps a little longer than the usual peck between girlfriends. "I love you both so much. Thankyou for doing this for me." "It is our pleasure" Cindy replies, and Melanie adds "yes, with emphasis on pleasure" and as she looks you in the eyes, something passes between you. There is that tingle again.

You excuse yourself to get your purse and say goodbye to Eva, giving her a hug and reminding her to be a good girl then the 3 beautiful girlfriends are off.

Chapter Three - The Spa

There is a long white limousine parked in front of your place and the driver hops out as you approach. "This is for us?" you ask. "Of course", says Cindy, "The princesses must travel with style and grace".

The girls climb in the back and the driver says "I understand I am to be with you all day. Where would you like to go first?" This time it is Melanie, "The Grand Hotel Continental please. They are expecting us in the spa there at 10:30 AM"

"Oh girls - the spa sounds so wonderful - so relaxing" you say. Cindy tells you she has booked a half day package that includes a massage, mud wrap, facial, manicure and pedicure and, if you want, waxing any "special areas" that might need attention. She says that last bit with a wink and a smile and adds, "After all, we never know how the day might end".

With that, the driver pulls away from the curb and says "there is champagne on ice back there -help yourself". "Thanks, I believe we will" you say and pour 3 generous glasses. By the time the car reaches old town, you are all feeling the wine just a little, giggling, and holding hands in the back seat.

The driver pulls up in front of the hotel, hops out and walks around to open your door. You are the first out. Melanie follows and as she struggles a bit to climb out her skirt rides up, you can't help but notice her sexy red panties. Cindy is last out and she too has a little "wardrobe malfunction". You can't help but look. Her panties are black and lacy. And there is that tingle again, this time clearly coming from between your legs.

The hotel manager meets you at the front door. "This way ladies, I'll show you to our VIP section of the spa. I know it is not what you booked but I know elegant ladies when I see them and clearly an upgrade is in order, no extra charge of course". This day just keeps getting better and better.

The spa proves to be a wonderful experience. You start with a massage given by a young and handsome Swede named Sven. His hands are strong and he is able to work the stress out of your body. You relax and are close to sleeping, in a kind of a semi-conscious state when you feel is hands begin to massage your bum. You were not expecting this but your butt muscles are tight from your workout at the gym yesterday and it feels great to get some relief. After a few minutes Sven moves to your upper thigh, again his technique makes you so relaxed, and more. You are starting to feel that tingle again. Your mind wanders to Melanie and Cindy, who have women massage therapists. You wonder if your girlfriends are tingling as well. Your imagination takes over and you have a vision of Cindy and her massage therapist making love on the table while you watch from a chair in the corner, touching yourself softly, slowly, and gently. You snap out of your dream when you hear Sven announce your time is up. He leaves the room and you get off the table to put your robe on. A quick check confirms, your pussy is quite wet and your nipples hard.

Your facial is next and the attendant is terrific, her touch gentle, almost sensuous. Your skin feels so soft and smooth and has a rosy glow. After your facials the spa offers a light lunch and a glass of wine. The 3 girlfriends gather around a table in their thick white robes and compare notes. Everybody is very pleased so far. Cindy says she was envious that you had handsome Sven for your massage and you smile and, with a wink, say "it was more than pleasant but I should have brought a change of underwear!" and with that you 3 break out into laughter.

Manicures and pedicures are up next and they pass uneventfully then after a hot shower you rendezvous with the girls back in the lobby. Everybody has a nice relaxed smile. "Anybody opt for the waxing?" you ask. Cindy says "No, I'm smooth as silk already. Went to my regular salon just yesterday". Melanie seems a little bashful then admits "I shaved last night for the very first time in my life but it needed just a little professional attention so I had a bit of a touch up done here". "So, how does it feel?" you ask. Melanie leans in and whispers, "This is the wine talking but, I can't wait to feel what oral sex will be like, a tongue on my smooth lips". Again, as happened back at your apartment, your eyes meet and something passes between you.

Cindy checks her watch, "It's 3PM now and Emma is expecting us for dinner at 7 so we have 4 hours for some serious shopping. As this is your day Julia, what would you be looking to buy?" "That's easy" you say. "A new pair of very expensive designer jeans, a party dress, dangerously high heels and some very sexy underwear for work". "Sexy underwear for work? asks Cindy. "I've been doing a bit of modelling on the side" you reply. I'll tell you all about it tonight.

With that you climb back into your waiting limousine and ask the driver to take you to ID Sarrieri in the Braneasa Shopping Centre. Sarrieri has a great selection of lingerie and there are other shops nearby for shoes, jeans and dresses. You are looking forward to shopping with the girls, especially for sexy stuff at Sarrieri. Mmmmmmm, more tingling down there.

Chapter Four - Girls Love to Shop

The ride to Sarrieri is quick but there is enough time to enjoy a glass of wine along the way. The girls agree that at the lingerie shop, each will choose 1 outfit for the other 2 girls. When you arrive you find a great selection of really cute and sexy outfits. Before long you have taken over the change rooms and are trying things on and modelling for each other.

For Melanie you have chosen a black lace set with demi cup bra and small panties that show off the fact that her pubic hair is now gone. You admire the way the crotch clings to her labia and how the demi cup shapes her smallish, perky tits. She looks fantastic and you exclaim she looks "good enough to eat". You are joking - sort of - but she smiles, looks you in the eye and says "that could be arranged". You all laugh it off but again, something has passed between you and that familiar tingling comes again.

For Cindy you choose white satin knowing that the thin material of the bra will cling to her breasts and show off her nipples. You are not disappointed. The panties are beautiful too and seem to really accentuate what a great little ass she has. As she models for you, you comment to that effect and run your hand over her bum. She doesn't pull away and you don't hurry to stop.

For you, Melanie has chosen a white lace outfit that includes bra, thong, garter and stockings. It is super sexy and Melanie thinks it will be perfect for your "modelling" job. You feel very feminine and sexy in it and your new breasts are really nicely shown to advantage, plus, it is very comfortable. Melanie says it should yield great photos, to which you reply "you must bring your camera over some day". She smiles and promises to do just that.

Cindy has taken a different approach and found you a red bikini with gold trim for the beach. It is spectacular and much more expensive than you would normally be able to afford. You all agree you must have it as it will certainly catch the eye of the men at the sea. "Might catch the eye of a few women too, which wouldn't be such a bad thing either" you add. Melanie and Cindy exchange glances and smiles and reply in unison "it is certainly working on us"!

Cindy arranges to pay for the purchases with the funds Jim has sent and it's back out to the limo. There is a large department store just around the corner and your driver drops you off in front. Inside you browse through several departments and are able to get cocktail dresses, shoes and high-end, designer jeans. Pairing the tight, skinny jeans with sexy heels and a plain white blouse, unbuttoned somewhat to show some cleavage, looks amazing. At the last minute you add some stylish sunglasses and decide to wear that outfit home.

Back in the limo you pour more wine and toast a great day of shopping and spa treatments and all comment on how relaxed, and a bit buzzed, she feels. Cindy asks the driver to return to your apartment

The limo arrives back at your place and after paying the driver - with a big tip - you gather up all your parcels and head inside. It has been a great afternoon of friendship and wine and you have all 3 enjoyed just focussing on yourselves and living lavishly for a day. You are relaxed and still a bit buzzed from all the wine along the way but you are all feeling great and looking forward to the next part of the day.

Chapter Five - Dinner Time

Upon entering your apartment you find the lighting soft and the dining table set with a white cloth and your best dishes, silver and crystal. Candles are flickering and it all looks like a very fancy restaurant. The 3 girls are all quite impressed and Cindy suggests that if the table is going to look this nice then you should all dress for dinner in your new dresses and lingerie. Melanie agrees and adds that a shower would be nice too. Emma, the caterer, says dinner won't be ready to serve for an hour so you have lots of time to freshen up if you would like.

As you have only one bathroom it is a bit of chaos with naked and half-dressed girls popping in and out. You don't see Cindy and Melanie naked very often and you are certainly taking notice. That familiar tingling between your legs is getting to be more like a steady buzzing and you have to admit to yourself you are pretty turned on right now. You also notice that Melanie and Cindy seem to be sneaking a look at you now and again too. You wonder - or perhaps hope - that they are getting aroused too. When it is your turn in the shower you cannot help taking a little longer lathering up your breasts and pussy - mmmmm, the hot water and slippery soap and your practiced fingers finding just the right spots.

Back in your bedroom the girls are dressing in their new lingerie and they look super sexy. You invite them to help themselves to your lotions and perfumes etc. Cindy chooses a body lotion with a soft floral scent and begins to smooth it over her legs. She is applying it in a slow, sensuous manner and is looking you in the eye while she does. When she reaches the very top of her thighs she closes her eyes, tilts her head back and lets out a soft moan. You cannot take your eyes off her but when you finally look away you see Melanie has been watching too and is gently caressing her left nipple, making it stand up hard under her new bra.

The moment is broken when Emma calls out from the kitchen that dinner is almost ready. You 3 quickly finish dressing and head out to the dining room. Emma asks Cindy to look after the wine during dinner and Emma begins to serve the food. The menu is a simple green salad with citrus dressing and warm goat cheese, grilled salmon with fresh asparagus and rice pilaf and for dessert, fresh picked strawberries with whipped cream over a small piece of moist cake. The food is simple but delicious and uses only the freshest ingredients. The meal is served slowly leaving plenty of time for chatter and laughter as you recall the highlights of the day. There is a fair amount of playful flirting going on too. Cindy has kept the wine glasses full and the 3 of you are all feeling your inhibitions slide away.

After dinner you offer to help with the clean-up but Emma won't have it and sends you all 3 into the comfort of your living room with a glass of sweet dessert wine and a plate of chocolates from a luxury chocolatier Melanie is relaxing in a comfortable chair, you and Cindy share the sofa. None of you really need more wine but you are all enjoying the feeling of being tipsy and sip away at your sweet wine to maintain that wonderful relaxed mood. The chocolates are rich and decadent and you love the texture of melting chocolate in your mouth.

Chapter Six - Things are Heating Up

Emma has just finished the clean-up and let herself out of the apartment when Cindy says, "I don't know if is the wine, the massage or the lingerie but I've been horny all day and could really use a man right about now".

jammz04
jammz04
2 Followers
12