A Day at the Spa - and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jammz04
jammz04
2 Followers

Melanie chips in with "I know, I thought it was just me - a hard cock would be just the way to end this great day".

You look first at Cindy, then at Melanie then back to Cindy. Looking into her eyes you ask, "since we have no man right now, would a woman do?"

"Oh my god" says Cindy, "you mean - you? I had no idea - only fantasies about you"

You smile and nod, "it has been on my mind forever, I just never knew how to ask"

Melanie is smiling ear to ear "can I play too?" she asks.

"I sure hope you want to" you say," because you've been flirting with me and turning me on all day" With that you stand up and take both girls by the hand and lead them to your bedroom.

When you reach the bedroom, Cindy and Melanie turn to face you. Cindy leans in first and gives you a long slow kiss. Then Melanie does the same. Then Cindy and Melanie kiss while you watch. They look very comfortable and it makes you wonder if they have been together before. The kissing continues, everybody taking turns kissing each other on the lips and cheeks and neck. Sometimes both girls are kissing you at the same time. Three tongues dancing together. What began as slow tender kisses become increasingly passionate and urgent. Hands begin to roam over bodies.

Cindy breaks away from a kiss and whispers in your ear, "are you sure you want to do this?" You whisper back, "I'm nervous but my body wouldn't let me stop now - I need you both so bad". You then ask her if she is having second thoughts. She takes your hand and guides it under her dress, between her legs. You feel her lacy panties, soaking wet, almost dripping. "Does that answer your question?" Cindy asks. "I've been like that for most of the afternoon!"

They lead you to the edge of the bed and begin to undress you. Kissing, caressing you all over as every new piece of your body is revealed. Cindy and Melanie both murmur approving and lusty sounds as your bra comes off and your perfects breasts are revealed. Melanie kneels in front of you and pulls down your new panties. She immediately puts them to her face and inhales deeply, then brings the crotch to her mouth and tastes them - tastes your juice. "oh my God" she exclaims "I've got to eat you now!"

The girls lean you back onto the bed and as you lie there, they stand side by side at the foot of the bed and undress each other. Kissing and caressing. It is a slow sexy tease and as they perform, your hand reaches for your pussy and you rub your clit in slow circles. When you see their perfect, perky breasts, and Cindy's nipples growing hard under Melanie's touch, you rub faster and harder and you spread your legs wide. Your left hand is caressing your breasts, pinching your nipples. Your hips are rotating and thrusting.

Melanie stops kissing Cindy and says to her, "Julia is so ready, we'd better join her before she finishes without us!" With that the girls climb onto the bed with you. Melanie goes straight between your legs and begins to kiss and lick your thighs and all around your pussy - teasing you. Cindy is kissing your mouth passionately. Soon enough you feel Melanie's hot breath, then her tongue on your pussy. She licks you with long strokes from anus to clit and back. Over and over. Stopping sometimes to push her tongue inside you. Pausing other times to suck your clit into her mouth, biting it gently as it grows hot and hard like a tiny erect cock. At other times she concentrates on your pussy lips which have opened like a flower and are glistening with your dew. Swollen in arousal. You lift your hips off the bed and Melanie's tongue rims your anus while her fingers massage your clit.

While Melanie is expertly eating you - it's clear she's done this before - Cindy has moved her attention to your breasts. Caressing them, kissing and licking them all over and sucking on your hard nipples. Her right hand is inside her own panties, rubbing herself hard and fast. Suddenly she pulls off her panties and moves to sit astride your head, lowering her pussy onto your mouth. She too is wet, and dripping. You eagerly begin to lick and suck, fucking her with your tongue. Her juices are running down your cheeks.

At about this same time, Melanie is sucking hard on your clit and inserts first one, then 2 fingers into your slippery, gaping pussy. She curls them upward and begins to caress your g-spot, still sucking on your clit. The sensations are overpowering and the excitement of licking Cindy at the same time is too much. You begin to feel your orgasm build quickly and suddenly you explode. Thrashing around on the bed, back arched, every muscle clenched. You can barely catch a breath as wave after wave of pleasure washes over you. Melanie's face, and the bed sheets, are soaked with your squirt, something you have never done before.

The violence of your orgasm and your cries of pleasure have pushed Cindy over the edge too and she is rubbing her pussy hard and fast on your mouth, grinding her wet lips and hard clit against you until her orgasm comes, deep and satisfying and wet. She collapses on the bed beside you and you are both gasping for air, chests heaving. Melanie crawls up on top of you and kisses you deeply, you taste yourself on her lips and cheeks, then she kisses Cindy with equal passion and Cindy can taste both your and her own sweet nectar.

Melanie finally rolls off you and the three of you are lying side by side by side on the bed, "That was amazing", Melanie gasps, "but guess what, you two owe me an orgasm and I want it now!" Cindy whispers something in your ear and you smile and nod, then go to your dresser and pull out 4 silk scarves. Melanie knows what is coming but makes no effort to resist as you and Cindy tie her to the bed posts, arms and legs spread wide.

Cindy whispers something else in your ear and that brings another big smile to your face. You reach under the bed and pull out a shoebox and hand it to Cindy. Then before she can open it you climb onto Melanie's face and lower your still wet pussy onto her mouth and begin to rock slowly back and forth. Your hands busy themselves with her fabulous tits and hard, hard nipples.

Cindy then opens the shoe box and discovers a very impressive collection of sex toys that you have gathered over the years. Dildos of every shape and size, vibrators and anal beads too. Melanie is in for serious fucking at the hands of her two best friends.

Chapter Seven - A New Dawn

The lovemaking continues all night. Short naps, 3 girls intertwined on the bed follow each orgasm but soon enough, gentle caresses, soft kisses and whispered thoughts lead to more deep kisses, licking, sucking, rimming, fingering, scissoring, toying and yet another round of intense and deeply satisfying orgasms all around. The sheets are damp with sweat, pussy juice, saliva and squirt (a first for you!) but it just seems to add to the lusty feelings you all share. Finally, the dawn breaks and you all seem totally satisfied.

Your shower is big enough for all 3 and you take pleasure, sensuous but caring, in washing each other and shampooing, then patting each other dry with your thick, soft towels and brushing each other's hair. Smooth lotions, perfumes and powders are applied. Everyone looks and smells wonderful, despite so little sleep.

A quick snack of orange juice and strawberries left over from dinner then you head out to an early morning bakery in your neighbourhood for coffee and pastry. All agree you each burned enough calories last night that seconds would be just fine.

THE END

jammz04
jammz04
2 Followers
12