A Day at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up to see Sophia looking at me and I blurted "I very much like what I see!"

"Well its about time you noticed!" Sophia exclaimed. She now had my full attention and my cock's too. She stood up, holding my gaze, her hands took hold of the strings on her sundress and pulled. Her dress dropped to the floor, leaving her standing there naked, shaved pussy and all. As I sat there taking in the view, it was the first time I noticed that she must have ditched her shoes back in her office as she really was totally nude.

My eyes devoured her. I felt liquid in those eyes. I felt three years of wanting, three years of resisting, three years of pain come rolling to the surface. I don't remember moving but suddenly became aware of my lips touching her luscious lips. I also realized that she was in my arms and my hands were absorbing the feeling of her beautiful skin. I was holding her tightly to me, maybe too tightly as she squirmed. I loosened my hold but continued to kiss her. The joy I was feeling fill me up and was so very intoxicating. I finally had my Sophia in my arms.

She moved to turn me and suddenly was between me and my desk. She sat down on my desk while pushing on my shoulders suggesting that I also sit. She began to pull on my shirt. I raised my arms and allowed her to pull it off over my head. When the shirt was off I again began to stand so that I could wrap her in my arms and hold her skin to skin. She apparently had other ideas. Knowing Sophia she had things all planned out.

She then propped a foot on each armrest of my chair.

I looked into her eyes and whispered, "You are so very beautiful!"

"Oh, I bet your say that to all the nude women who sit on your desk."

"You are the very first nude women to sit on my desk. I'm referencing your soul. Your beauty emanates from way deep inside you from your soul!"

Our eyes continued to be locked and I think I saw some moisture in hers.

We continued to look into each other's eyes for several moments. She leaned back on her arms with hands on the desk and spread her knees a little more. When I continued to look her in the eyes she got a very big smile on her face.

I sat back and took in the total view and a beautiful view it was. My eyes moved up her legs to her thighs taking in the soft skin, looked over her pussy and watched, as her female flower petals seemed to grow and move. My eyes continued up across her tummy to her ribs that indicated some heavy breathing. I looked at her two beautiful breasts now a bit flattened and laying to the side. The nipples were taut in what appeared to be cherries on top on two ice cream sundaes. My eyes moved up to her face with a very inviting smile and intense eyes. I gave her a wink.

I returned my concentration to her pussy, which was up close, and I wanted to become more personal with it. I leaned forward and took it all in. Her smooth legs were so inviting which led to her folds and creases where they met. Her outer pussy lips appeared to be a bit more swollen and puffy. I was very tempted to devour her, but I wanted to go slow and totally enjoy her offerings. A trickle of liquid appeared and followed a path downward. The scent emanating from her was a mixture of flowers and sex.

Sophia said, "You're teasing."

"And you haven't been teasing me all day?"

Sophia giggled and again her flower petals moved. I moved in a little closer, opened my mouth wide and exhaled slowly passing the air across this beautiful flower. Her petals moved even more with this. I reached out with my tongue and with the very tip barely touched the lower labia where the droplet of liquid resided. The taste, the smell were exquisite and the reaction from Sophia was a shiver that crossed her whole body along with a moan that escaped her lips. I looked up to see her watching me and received a mischievous smile in return.

I went back to studying her beautiful flower. I again reached the tip of my tongue out to lick the crease on her left side. I moved and did the same on her right. Again her petals moved and more moisture appeared. I didn't allow this droplet to escape and caught it on my tongue. Did I say the taste was exquisite? I now moved my arms under her legs and knees to grasp her butt cheeks in each hand and pulled myself even closer. I leaned forward and kissed her flower and her reaction was to momentarily close her legs around my head. Upon her again opening her legs I ran my tongue up the slit and across her clitoris. I was again trapped in her legs for a moment.

When she again opened her legs I looked into her eyes and said, "Are you enjoying this?"

With that her whole body shivered and she said, " You know I am!"

I gave her a big smile. I returned to the business at hand. This time I kissed her pussy many times in many places ensuring that my touch was always very light. She interrupted this tour of the flower several times with shivers and jumps and movements of her hips. Suddenly she grabbed the back of my head with both of her hands and pulled my face into her. I got the message and began to lick with a little more force. I began to nibble on her folds and rim her opening with my tongue. This resulted in even more movement on her part along with noises coming from her voice and liquid from her opening.

I moved my tongue to her hood trying hard not to touch the clitoris directly, massaging it through the hood. I also moved my right hand and inserted one finger into her opening. At this point she seemed to be in constant motion. I felt her muscles clamping my finger. I would move the finger in and out turning my hand palm up so I could attempt to touch the sensitive tissue with my bent finger. I knew immediately when I made contact as her hips jumped. Encouraged I inserted a second finger and continued to rub the sensitive tissue. I also moved my lips to envelop the hood, rubbed it with the tip of my tongue, and sucked gently. This resulted in suddenly being trapped by her thighs with both of her hands on my head and being shook by convulsions of her whole body. I continued to wiggle my tongue and move my fingers inside her very constricted opening.

We remained in that configuration for some time. No one was watching the clock. When I began to feel her muscles relax I slowed my stimulation of her sensitive parts and slowly withdrew. Her hands remained on my head so I moved forward and laid the side of my head on her lower abdomen to recover. I realized that I had a very big smile on my face.

When my breath and hers returned toward normal Sophia said, "WOW, that was Wonderful, but do you know how hard this desk is?"

She sat up, jumped off the desk, and immediately began to pull at the buckle of my belt and shorts and took the zipper down. She began to pull at the shorts and underwear to get them off. I sat down and she knelt on the floor to slip the sandals off my feet along with the shorts and underwear. She began, cat like, to climb up my legs. When reaching my groin, she stopped to grasp my erection in both hands and kissed the tip. I was so turned on that I thought I was going to lose it right then. She must have sensed it as she slowed her actions.

When she again began her ministration, she moved her left hand to cup my scrotum and began to roll it in her hand as if the contents were a pair of dice. With her right hand she slid it up to the tip and down to the base several times. She took the tip into her mouth and squeezed it between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. There was one quick contraction of my cock but then she squeezed the base with her thumb on the underside. This seemed to bring things to a halt.

She looked up at me and said, "I want you inside me when you cum. When I planned this out in my mind, you would take me on the desk but that desk is damned hard. Why don't you come down here on the carpet?"

As I moved toward the floor she said, "Better yet, you get on the floor and I'll take you."

I stopped and looked at her and said, "You planned this out?"

She replied, "Yes!" drawing it out. "Someone had to, you weren't acting on any of the signals I was sending!"

"Signals, What signals?"

"Men!" shaking her head. "Lay on your back."

"Yes, Mam!"

"The world would come to an end if everything was left up to men!"

"Yes, I know, we have had this conversation before. Can we stop talking now and get to the good stuff?"

She laughed and crawled on top of me. She straddled my hips trapping my erection between my stomach and her beautiful pussy. She leaned forward with her hands on either side of my head to give me a kiss. I immediately brought my arms up and around her and pulled her close. We intensified the kiss and became wrapped up in it. It felt so very good to hold her in my arms. My whole body felt: This is right! I explored her skin with my hands and enjoyed the feelings of closeness. My nose was at the top of her head and the smell of her shampoo was intoxicating. I could not get enough of her.

We got so caught up in the kissing we almost forgot about the intercourse but soon our bodies reminded us. She got back up on her hands and knees and smiled at me. I smiled back and enjoyed looking at her face and running my eyes down her body. My eye got hung up on her beautiful breasts hanging and swinging from her chest. I moved my hands to them caressing lightly with my fingertips. I saw her nipples again harden. She moved her hips forward and back, sliding my cock between her moist and swollen lips. I told her she had one hour to stop doing that. She laughed.

She lifted her hips and lined up cock with pussy to begin slowly inserting my cock into that beautiful pussy. She moved slowly. This was her time to tease. She very slowly lowered herself onto me. She took only about an inch before stopping. From that little amount I could tell that she was very tight and this was going to be great! She withdrew until just touching and again lowered herself. Each time she would lower herself she would take a little more of me and each time she withdrew she would squeeze those vaginal muscles so very tightly. I was in heaven.

She kept her eyes on mine the whole time along with a smile on her face. Sometimes the smile communicated mischief, sometimes it communicated wonder. The feelings of joy that were passing through me were greater than I had ever previously experienced. I loved that smile and I loved that look. When I was in as deep as possible she sat back in an attempt to push me in just a little deeper. She clamped down her vaginal muscles around my erection, leaned forward to hold me tight in her arms, and squeezed her legs against me. The effect was a total body hug. The emotions she was communicating through her actions were received loud and clear and I hoped that she was receiving my love for her right back. I was feeling so much and was surprised that I felt like I was home.

We stayed that way for some time and then the itch began and we just had to move. She would lift her hips and on the return trip I would lift my hips ever the desire to get deeper, to get closer. When the climax hit it was overwhelming, stupendous, earth shattering. Even after we had both returned from wherever that place is we go when the climax happens, I didn't want to let her go. I wanted to stay inside her. I wanted to continue to just hold her. I was home, I was at peace, I didn't want this to end.

As we lay there my mind began to become a little concerned with what happens next.

Ultimately we had to get up. The knees get sore, the back itches, and the floor gets harder. Sophia got off and quickly moved up the hall to the bathroom. She was soon back with paper towels. I instead offered her my underwear, which she gratefully took to wipe up any remaining fluids left from her trip up the hall. When she was finished I used them to clean myself up.

We were continuing to smile at each other but I was sensing tension between us. My conclusion was that she was wondering about "what next" also. Before she could put her dress back on I went over to her and wrapped her in my arms. I held her tight and whispered in her ear, "I don't want you to leave. I want you with me."

She increased her hug and whispered back, "Me too."

After holding each other like that for a while I said, "Would you be willing to come to my place for dinner? We can grill up something."

She broke away enough to look me in the eyes and said, "Yes, I would love to."

"Maybe you could stay overnight?"

" Well I did bring my overnight bag just in case."

"I think, Just in case has happened! Would you be willing to stay the whole weekend?"

She looked at me and tears came to her eyes. She didn't say anything but shook her head yes and again hugged me tight.

Quietly we gathered our clothes and put them on. I still had that document to get out and when that strange paragraph showed up on my screen upon the computer waking up, I asked, "Did you put that strange paragraph into that document on purpose?"

Sophia burst into laughter and said, "I was getting desperate. I had to find some way to get you to respond, flashing you while at my desk didn't seem to work, the filing cabinet thing didn't work, I thought that maybe if I would trap you at your desk and push my boobs in your face I might get a reaction!"

I laughed, "Thank you for being persistent!"

I blocked that paragraph and hit delete, saved the final file and sent it off. We looked around the office for any evidence of our misbehavior, locked it up, and headed to my house.

When we arrived I took her overnight bag into the house and once inside wrapped Sophia in my arms and kissed her well and good. I grilled chicken along with some green beans and carrots and even some pineapple for dessert, while Sophia made us salads. I even had a nice Riesling chilled waiting for us. While Grilling, I took every opportunity to hold her in my arms. I could not get enough of her.

We ate outside on the patio as it had cooled down considerably and Sophia stayed in the wonderful sexy dress the whole evening and I can assure you that I took every opportunity to look down the neckline. We spent the weekend together and made love many times. Returning to work on Monday is another story.

As I write this story it's the tenth anniversary of when these events took place and this year as we have over the past nine anniversaries, we'll send all our coworkers home for the day and we will reenact that first wonderful Day at Work.

12