A Day at Work

Story Info
Busy work days can sometimes become exciting days.
4.2k words
4.41
8.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bex38
Bex38
13 Followers

Just a Day at Work

Jane & Mike are getting ready for work as usual, but today is a little different - they have a special task to perform today.

"Good morning darling," Mike says to Jane as they wake and he rolls over to cuddle her. It's a pleasant sunny day and Jane gets up and goes for a shower. Mike goes to the kitchen to put the kettle on and brings a cup of tea back to the bedroom for each of them. Jane is out of the shower and with a towel wrapped around her she is drying her hair.

"What are you going to wear today?" Mike asks. "Just the usual," Jane says.

"Don't you think jeans or trousers would be better replaced by a skirt? considering what we are doing this morning."

"Well, I hadn't thought about it, but I guess you might be right. Best to be smart today as we won't be doing the usual practical things."

"I'm going to wear trousers and a shirt with a tie instead of my usual polo shirt."

"OK," Jane says "Let's go smart for a change then."

Mike goes for his shower leaving Jane to finish her hair and get dressed. She sips her tea as she ponders what skirt to wear 'nothing too formal' she thinks, but at the same time smart hmm I wonder' She looks at a skirt on a hanger that might be just the trick. It's a tartan 'kilt' which falls to just above the knee. She chooses a red blouse to go with it and a pair of dark tan stockings and a matching bra, panties and suspender belt, set in red satin with black lace piping. Finally she gets out her black open sandals with a small heel.

Mike comes from the shower towelling himself off as he walks into the bedroom then he stops, "Wow!" Jane turns to him, "You look stunning dear," he says to Jane. "You will certainly wow them today." Jane chuckles and coyly smiles at Mike.

She goes downstairs and gets the breakfast things out while Mike dresses. He puts on navy blue trousers, a white shirt and his black shoes, then joins Jane downstairs.

As they eat breakfast they talk about the day ahead. "How many are we seeing today Mike?'"

"We have 5 in total, 2 men and 3 ladies."

"What time do we start?"

"First one is at 10am. Shall I lead and you follow?"

"That's the best Mike, it seems to work normally doesn't it?"

"Yes it does, but you must cut in if you feel I have missed anything or, if you have something to ask yourself"

"OK I will"

They go to the car and set off for the office. On arrival Mike notices some employees looking at Jane. Hmm she is very sexy looking he thinks, I am so lucky she is my wife. I do wish she would relax a little more though and enjoy things in an easier manner.

Once in the office they set out the chairs, Mike's behind his desk and Jane's at the side of him towards the end of the desk facing the people they are to see. They then set a chair on the other side of the desk towards the end where Jane is, this is much friendlier then being spoken with across a desk, that's much too formal.

Jane prints up a temporary sign: 'Interviews in Progress, Do Not Disturb, and pins it on the office door.

They are ready to do job interviews now to fill a position they have for a secretary. "Well, we are early Jane" Mike kisses her on the cheek and pats her bottom. She tells him to stop it, someone might come in. "But you look so sexy in that outfit, it's making me feel very horny."

"Well you will have to wait until we go home."

"Shall we go away for the weekend this weekend? Book a hotel and go and have some fun? You never know, we might meet some new friends?"

"Yes, why not." Jane agrees. "I'll book something later then when we have finished here," Mike says.

There is a knock on the door and Jane opens it, it's the first interviewee. "Come in and please take a seat," Jane beckons to the chair and takes her own seat.

Mike starts the interview, this candidate is a middle aged woman with the right credentials and she is short listed as she leaves.

Mike & Jane discuss her before the next candidate comes in. A younger woman, very pretty and, as Mike sees, a good body and very sexy looking. She crosses and uncrosses her legs as she is interviewed and Mike is taking it all in as he watches her legs, thighs etc. When she leaves Jane gives Mike a playful slap on his shoulder telling him he is here to interview for a job not a girlfriend. They both laugh. "Well, I can't help feeling like this darling, just looking at you is making me so hot and then a young thing like that comes in and I am uncontrollable, you know what I'm like,"

"Yes I do, you bad boy," she laughs.

A knock on the door and the next candidate enters, a male, in his late 30's, smartly dressed. He gives all the right answers but seems to be taken in by Jane as he can barely take his eyes off of her. When he is gone Mike comments on how he was watching Jane. "Yes, I felt a little uncomfortable actually Mike. He definitely won't be getting the job"

"But be honest Jane, you felt a little sexy being looked at by a smart looking guy that is younger than you."

"Mike, you are so naughty."

"I know, but you like it hehe. Well that's the 3rd, only 2 more to go. Let's have a coffee break before the next one shall we?" "OK."

Sipping their coffee they discuss the various candidates and so far the first seems to be coming out on top.

"I couldn't trust you with that girl Mike," Jane laughs. "Oh, you know you can dear, I would never do anything behind your back, why would I need to?"

"Yea I know, but I also know what you are like considering how long we have been married, and some of the things I have seen you do in front of me!"

"OK, time for the next one, should be here anytime now." They sit and wait, but no one turns up.

"Even if she turns up now she doesn't get the job Mike, can't even be bothered to arrive on time for the interview."

"Yes, I agree, scratch this one. One more to come then, let's hope he is on time, I've about had enough for one day."

"Yes, I know what you mean Mike, it can be very tiring and boring doing this."

"Right it's nearly 1pm, we will see this one and perhaps go out for some lunch, what do you say Mike?"

"Yes, totally and take the rest of the afternoon off. I'll tell reception what we are planning in case anything needs sorting before we leave." Mike phones reception and tells them and they tell him there's nothing urgent for either of them.

"OK, all done."

Then a knock on the door and Jane calls for the candidate to come in. A young man 19 / 20 years old, slim and looking quite fit. Jane gestures to the chair for him to take a seat before taking her own seat.

Mike starts again and the interview proceeds very well. Jane watches as Mike talks with this young man. He tells Mike his name is Colin, and although he is young he has some good experience with computer software and feels he will be an asset to them.

Jane seems to like this one and she looks at Mike winking at him. She asks some questions and is impressed. She also notices Colin looking at her as she crosses her legs, and her skirt falls open on her thigh revealing a shapely leg in those sheer nylons. Jane wonders if her stocking tops are on show but can't look for fear of alerting Colin of that fact. He is already showing an interest in her.

Mike coughs and brings things back to the interview. While talking with Colin he notices the young lad giving sideways glances towards Jane. Mike admits to himself that this is making him feel hot and horny himself.

This interview is taking a lot longer than the rest but Mike feels this might be the right person so he is happy to take time over it.

"Can we have some time Mike? Maybe Colin can leave us for a few minutes while we discuss things?"

Mike agrees, he phones reception and asks if they can entertain Colin with a coffee while he waits for us. "Colin, if you would like to go to reception we will call you when we are ready for you." He nods and leaves the room.

Jane throws her arms around Mike and pecks him on the lips. "He is a nice young man, don't you think darling?"

"Yes, I agree and he seems to have the right credentials for the job," Mike kisses her back. His mind is racing, he hasn't seen Jane like this for a long time, and it is good to see and makes him feel warm.

"So, why don't we give him a test Mike? Set something up on the computer and see how he handles it."

"Sounds like a plan, why don't you dictate something for him Jane?"

"You would be much better at that than I would, why don't you do it, just like we used to when you dictated stuff to me?"

Mike laughs, "but you used to sit on my lap a lot of the time being playful you sexy bitch," he laughs.

Jane pushes him onto the chair......"like this darling?" she says as she sits on his lap, her skirt falling open, and Mike rests his hand on her knee.

"You naughty girl," she giggles. "I know I am hehe."

"Well Jane, you do seem full of the joys of spring today. What's brought this on? Is it Colin? I saw the way you looked at him you little minx."

"But do you mind darling? Really....do you?"

"You know I don't Jane, in fact quite the opposite, I love to see you happy and it makes me so horny."

They work out a strategy for dictating to Colin and invite him back in. He comes in and is offered a seat again. Mike starts dictation for him and he writes it down. Jane and Mike watch him as he concentrates. Jane sits on the end of the desk crossing her legs and her skirt falls open again and Colin is faced with the sight of her legs and thighs once more. He finds it difficult to concentrate but manages though he is red faced and more than a little flustered.

Once finished he is asked to type it up on the computer using the company headed paper stored in the computer. He sits at the computer and sets to work. Jane and Mike watch him and Jane wants a closer look. She pulls a chair up beside him and this unsettles him a little.

"What's the matter Colin?"

"Oh, um, nothing."

Mike sniggers standing behind him, he knows what is happening and so does Jane. Mike twigs now that Jane is warming very much to this young man and he finds it very erotic.

Colin completes the typing and Jane asks him to print it. She leans over him and switches on the printer for him, making sure she puts a hand on his thigh as she does. As she sits back she looks at him and smiles her face close to his. Colin is even more flustered now and begins to fidget on the chair.

The document prints and he hands it to Mike. As he turns to give it to Mike, Jane gestures to Mike to look down at Colin, he has a bulge in his trousers.

Mike smiles at Jane. "My goodness, look at the time. I hadn't realised we were here so long, I am sorry Colin."

'"t's OK, thanks for the opportunity to try out for the job." He gets up to leave.

"Hang on a second Colin." Jane looks at Mike "None of us have had any lunch, why don't you join Mike and I for lunch?"

"Well, I don't know, I mean um, I am hungry but.."

"It's fine Colin, we have kept you here far too long, the least we can do is buy you lunch. Nothing fancy just a pub lunch down the road," Jane winks at Mike.

Mike is beginning to think that Jane has more than lunch on her mind and goes along with it. They all leave and walk down the road to the pub on the corner. When they enter they find a secluded nook in the corner of the bar and Mike orders the drinks. "Can I help you with the drinks?"

"No Colin its fine I can manage, you stay and chat with Jane."

Jane sidles up to Colin and asks him if he thinks he might like to work for them. "Are you offering me a job?" he asks.

"Well I might be but we will have to wait for Mike to come back before I can give you an answer on that," she puts a hand under the table onto his thigh and smiles seductively at him. He fidgets and is unsure of what to do.

"Come on Colin, don't be shy. Don't you like me?"......."Of course I do, yes but.."

"But nothing, I know I am old enough to be your mother but I find you attractive. What do you say to that?"

Colin squirms and fidgets not knowing what to say. Mike returns to the table and sits on the other side of Colin. "Here you go your drink and the menu. What are you having Jane?"

"I'll have my usual prawn salad please Mike. I do fancy something meaty today but will settle for the salad....for now anyway hehe."

Mike laughs "what would you like Colin? Have whatever you want anything at all," he winks at Jane and she winks back.

"Well I do fancy the steak....is that all right?"

"Of course it is I'll have the same."

Mike goes back to order the food. "So Colin, you never answered me, what do you think of me?"

"I..um...I well, I think you are attractive too."

"Do you really? Be honest with me."

"I am being honest uh..... Jane? Is that OK calling you Jane?"

"Of course you can, we are all one big happy family here so please relax."

Mike returns and sits by Jane this time. He reaches secretly under the table and strokes Jane's thighs as her skirt falls open and she slightly parts her thighs for him. As she parts her thighs her knee nudges Colin and he looks at her smiling. Jane reaches under the table and takes Colin's hand putting it on her own thigh. He responds by slipping his hand between her thighs and stroking her inner thigh and the stocking top.

Jane leans towards Mike and pecks him on the cheek and as she does his hand feels something else on her thigh. Suddenly he realises, its Colin's hand. Colin withdraws fast and goes very red. "Don't be shy Colin, its fine," Mike smiles at him.

Colin's head is spinning, is that really happening? Do they both want me to well, do what I want to do? My goodness, what should I do?

The meal arrives and they tuck in. It's a little quiet during the meal but Colin is wondering what the others are thinking and finds himself getting excited at the prospect that he might be in for a good afternoon.

As they finish their meal Colin asks to be excused and goes to the toilet. Mike turns to Jane and asks her what she is thinking about this young man. She tells him that she is excited about him and would like to offer him the job. Mike smiles and agrees and then asks what else she wants to offer him....they both laugh and Jane kisses Mike.

"He seems to be a long time dear, I think I will go and see where he is," Jane nods and Mike goes off to the toilet. Once there he sees no one. Oh well, maybe Jane frightened him off he thinks. While I'm here I'll have a pee. Standing at the urinal he feels his cock and it feels very horny then........a noise. He listens and hears someone grunting in a cubicle. He goes to investigate and when he finds the cubicle where the noise is he stands and listens. Hmm sounds like someone is wanking in there he thinks. He listens a little more keeping an eye on the door. Then he hears the man whisper something, listening harder he hears it again......"Oh my god Jane mmmmm." Mike can't believe it but it sounds like Colin in there. The toilet door opens so Mike quickly walks away and back to the table. He tells Jane about what he has heard and they wait a little longer before Colin returns to the table.

Mike gets up to go to the bar for some coffee as Colin sits down. Jane smiles at him and notices he is quite flushed. "What on earth is the matter Colin? You look very hot, in more ways than one," Colin says he is feeling the heat in the pub and would like some fresh air. "OK, lets have coffee and then we can go," she says.

Mike returns and she asks him to pay the bill and tells him Colin wants some fresh air. Mike obliges and while paying the bill Jane sips some coffee. Mike knows what is wrong with Colin the dirty little sod.

Mike returns again and they walk out. Colin says thank you for the meal but he can find his own way out. "Nonsense Colin, we brought you here and now I feel guilty because you don't feel well."

"I'm OK thanks Jane, honestly." She also knows why he is flushed and smiling at Mike, suggests they go for a stroll along the river to make sure Colin is alright. Mike nods and they walk down by the river.

"Colin, you still seem quite flushed, let us take you home," Jane says.

Colin tries to make an excuse to not go home but she is insistent. "I won't hear of you going home alone Colin. If you are embarrassed to let us take you to your house then come back to ours. I want to make sure you are alright before I let you go."

Not knowing how to refuse Colin nods. "Is that OK with you darling," she says to Mike. "Yes of course it is, you can 'mother' him for the afternoon until he feels better, and then we will get a cab to take him home."

Their house is fairly close down the river a bit so they walk there. Jane holds Colin's hand and Mike puts an arm around him on the other side as they walk home.

Gosh, what do i do now? Colin thinks. They think I am really ill but I'm not. I just feel flustered because she makes me horny and that wank got me very hot in the toilet.

They reach the house and Jane takes Colin into the lounge while Mike gets a glass of water for each of them. "Here you are guys, drink this to cool down a bit, I'm finding it warm myself,"

Mike sits in an armchair facing the sofa where Jane is sat next to Colin. She relaxes back into the sofa and kicks her shoes off. "Oh that's better, my feet are killing me."

Mike laughs "Oh dear, this is where I usually have to massage her feet Colin, but as you are here today I won't"

Jane suggests that maybe Colin could do it for her. He almost chokes on his water as she says that. Mike and Jane laugh.

"Don't worry Colin, I won't make you do anything you don't want to do," she smiles at him.

"Well actually, um ah Jane.." he looks across at Mike........"I wouldn't mind doing that for you if you want, after all, you have both been very kind to me today." Mike nods agreement to Colin. "Go ahead Colin."

Jane lies back and puts her legs up on Colin's lap her skirt falling open revealing her stocking tops. Hesitatingly Colin starts to caress her feet and massage them. He feels excited as he feels the nylon in his hands and sees her toes wriggling in the stockings. He can't help but keep looking at her thighs and wanting to touch them.

Mike stands up and walks over to them both kneeling on the floor next to them. He looks at Colin "She also likes her calf's massaged like this Colin." Mike strokes her calf's moving close to her thigh around the knees. Jane groans as he does this and Mike gestures to Colin to try it. Once again he is hesitant but nevertheless obliges.

Jane wriggles a little as he does this and she feels Colin is hard under her legs. She naughtily rubs her legs over it making Colin squirm a little.

"Here Colin, don't be afraid massage her like this." Mike puts his hands over Colin's and moves them up and down her calf's and also to her thighs. She responds by slightly opening her thighs and caressing her own body.

Colin is in little doubt now that this couple want him to join them in a threesome. As Mike removes his hands from Colin's he stands up and walks to the lounge door. Colin takes control and moves his hands firmly but gently along her thighs allowing them to slide between the thighs and feeling the warm soft flesh around the stocking tops.

She moans and writhes. Colin bends forward and kisses her legs...mmmm that nylon on his lips is really sensual. He does, however, wonder what Mike will say if he catches him doing this.

Jane moves her legs down and, putting a hand on Colin's bulge, kisses him on the lips. Her tongue sensuously running along them as she kisses him.

Colin begins to relax as she opens his trousers and slips a hand inside. He groans and responds by caressing her tits as she strokes his bulge. Jane then lifts her skirt high and sits astride Colin on his lap. She rubs his now free cock against her panties. As she rubs against him she slowly opens her shirt and reveals her ample tits to Colin. He immediately caresses them and kisses them. He moves to lift them from her bra and then licks and sucks her nipples softly. She flicks her head back, her hair falling down her neck thrusting her breasts forward towards him.

Bex38
Bex38
13 Followers
12