A Day at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin is so engrossed he doesn't notice Mike return. He is stood behind the sofa and has dropped his trousers wanking himself. Jane has seen him and beckons for him to join them. He walks behind Jane leaning forward and as she bends her head back more he kisses her on the lips.

Colin looks on wondering what the hell is happening. He has never come across this situation before but is finding it most erotic. Mike reaches around Jane and fondles her tits as she continues to writhe against Colin's cock. She reaches under herself and pulling her panties aside lifts herself up and then lowers down onto Colin's cock with a thrust. He winces as his foreskin stretches back and then he is inside her.

She begins to ride him up and down slowly. Mike kneels on the sofa next to them, his hard cock now poking out and between Colin and Jane. She holds it and strokes it. She gestures to Colin to join her. He has never had a bi experience before but is so worked up he doesn't care and wanks Mike's cock while Jane fondles his balls.

Then Jane gets faster riding his cock. It is going deep inside her. Colin can feel her lips caressing him as she rides him. He feels cum dripping down his thigh and snuggles into her tits as he begins to jerk. Mike jerks in Colin's hand and his cum shoots all over them both. With that Colin explodes inside her and she squeezes him with her lips drawing out every last drop of cum as she squeals herself her juice flooding out now.

They all flop exhausted onto the sofa. After a suitable pause Jane kisses Colin and announces "You have definitely got the job Colin." "Thank you." He smiles and Mike agrees.

However, Colin asks how they might work together now after this. It will be embarrassing for him to be at work with them and others in the office. They reassure him that this is totally secret and no one else will ever know......."And there might be ongoing perks for you," Jane giggles coyly. They all laugh.

The End....for now!

12