A Day by the Pool Pt. 02

Story Info
A long weekend with sexy mature Italian ends in lots of sex.
2.9k words
3.97
13.8k
6

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neb1610
Neb1610
18 Followers

I ran to the bathroom for some towels. When I return, Daniella and the Greek Boy were sitting on the edge of the bed. He looked a little shocked and embarrassed that he had cum so quickly, whereas Daniella was all smiles that she had made him do so. Although her face and breast were a mess, all covered in slobber and semen, she still looked poised and in control.

I handed them both a towel. He reluctantly took his and rubbed the sweet off his face and chest, as well as the spent semen off his drained cock.

"Grazie cucciolo," she cooed as I handed her a towel. Nimbly she wiped the cum from her face and breast, making a point to go over each of her nipples several times. Then she went lower, opening her legs wide to give us both a good view of her wet hairy pussy nicely framed by brown tan lines. She cleaned a little before she threw the towel aside and slid a free finger between her labia. It made a delicious wet noise as she moved it up and down.

The Greek Boy looked a little confused and embarrassed as he sat on the edge of the bed as his erection quickly shrank away.

"Cucciolo, can you get us some water?" Danielle asked.

I ran to the refrigerator in the corner of the room and pulled out a large two litter bottle of ice-cold water, and then to the bathroom to find clean drinking glasses. When I returned with the water, Danielle had moved much closer to the boy. Her right hand sat I his lap, slowly starting to stroke his cock.

"Thank you," the Greek Boy said in his sheepish accent as I handed him his water.

He slowly slipped his, while Danielle drank her's down in one gulp.

"While we are waiting for our friend here to get hard again, how are you doing?" She said as she placed a hand on the front of my swim trunks. I was fully erect and afraid that I too might embarrass myself by cumming in my shorts in front of the both of them.

Danielle reached up and pulled down my swim trunks. My average sized, chubby cock sprang up and slapped against my belly. This caused the Greek Boy who was unsure of the situation to pull away, but Danielle held on tight to his cock with her right hand. With her left hand she began to massage my balls and to stroke my shaft. She gave me an evil grin, clearly happy with herself for she literally had us both by the balls.

She began stroking us both in rhythm.

I tried not to look over at his cock, but I couldn't help myself. He was starting to get hard again. I knew she couldn't pass up a cock that big.

Daniella leaned forward and wrapped her soft warm lips around the head of my cock. It was like being enveloped in warm, wet goodness. My cock fit nicely inside her mouth and she could easily take the length of it, unlike when she had to suck a big one. With ease she pushed forward and touched her nose on my belly several times.

I could have easily just exploded in her mouth right there, but experience taught me that I didn't want to cum just yet. Early on with Daniella, I learned in these situations where your girlfriend—I shouldn't use this term but my brain wasn't working at full capacity at that moment—is fucking strange men, that it is much better to be the guy who cums last rather than being the guy who came early and then has to watch your girlfriend suck off another three men.

With an auditable pop, I pulled my cock from her hungry mouth.

She shot me a momentarily angry look, like somehow I cheated her of her prey. It took her a second before she realized why I pulled out, when she did, she nodded then swiftly rolled over and buried her face in the Greek Boy's lap and went to work on his big cock.

From the way she was working his young cock, knew there was no way she was going to left him walk out of this room without him fucking her with that big dick, so I sprung into action. I quickly cleaned off some of the cloths and other items that had been thrown on the bed. Then I grabbed a spare pillow and the last fresh towel from the bathroom. Then I stared rummaging through her luggage for the bottle of lube that she always carried around. Although she would never admit to it, her pussy wasn't as wet as it used to be, and she would need a little help if she was to take anything larger that my chubby cock.

She bobbed up and down on the Greek Boy's huge cock until it was well on its way to being and hard again. As soon as she was satisfied with his progress, she pulled herself off of him.

Like a well-oiled team, I helped her on to her back and then scooted her down until her butt was on the edge of bed. She grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs back give the Greek guy and I an amazing view of her well used pussy and ass. I then slipped one of the room's spare pillows under her ass and then tucked our last good towel on top. Various experiences over the last three months had taught me that what comes next is usually a little messy and it's easy to ruin a pillow or three.

The Greek boy was well on his way to fully erect by the time I got the pillow under her rear end. As soon as I started moving out of the way he was ready to go. "Stop! One second," I grabbed him by the shoulder. The blood from the poor kid's brain had all flown to his cock, and he was a little shocked that I stopped him.

I ran to the other side of the bed and grabbed the bottle of lube and then moved back to the foot of the bed where Daniella and Greek Boy was about to fuck. Like a member of some fucked up pit crew in some sex race, I flipped to the bottle of lube open, while with both hands Daniella pulled her pussy open, and then I gave her a healthy squirt of lube deep in her hole.

With my free hand I gave her a quick rub from top to tail. I gave her clitoris pinch and found that it was a hard angry nub that was ready to go. I then moved lower and with easy slipped my index and ring fingers into her burning pussy. I worked the lube in for a second before adding a second squirt. I then reached down with my pinkie finger and pushed some lube around her anus ring in case things progressed faster than expected.

I pulled away my hand from her eager pussy and turned the bottle of lube to the Greek Boy. He froze for a second mid pump with his engorged cock in his hand. Before it could get any more awkward, I reached out and squirted some lube on his cock as well.

I then stepped out of the way.

In a second he was on her and with a single huge thrust he pushed his massive cock as deep as it would go inside Daniella's pussy. Her pussy stretched and squelched as it attempted to take all of his massive cock. Even as experienced as she was, she bottomed out quickly, only allowing in around two thirds of his massive cock inside her. But still she tried.

Daniella let out an all mighty gasped as he entered her. She reached forward and set her claws into his back and wrapped her legs about his butt, pulling him on top of her. Her body went rigid, and she stuck her tongue into his mouth as she enjoyed her second orgasm of the day.

I stood by the side of the bed with my cock rock hard in my swim trunks afraid if I started stroking myself that I would cum instantly.

After several seconds, Daniella started breathing again and her body relaxed. With some effort the Greek Boy struggled to get back onto his feet and in the process pull his giant cock fully out of her beautiful bright red and swollen pussy.

Daniella gave me a wink.

More carefully this time, he repositioned the bulbous head of his cock to her wanton pussy and slowly pushed the head of his cock inside. He then slowly pulled his cock out, and then put it back in deeper. He did this several times and Daniella loved it. Rapidly the two of them found a great rhythm with a mad tempo. With each stroke she let out a joyous gasp. Mid fucking Daniella snaked her right hand up and began to rub her clit like a mad woman, a third and fourth orgasm quickly followed.

The Greek Boy with his frantic fucking pace was quickly covered from head to toe in sweat. If he had been an older man, by the tortured look on his face and the way he was starting to gasp for air, I would have been worried that he would kill himself with a heart attack, but he was young. If nothing else, it wouldn't be much longer before he came a second time.

Daniella sensed this too, but she wanted something more. Aggressively she slapped her hand on the middle of his chest, stopping him dead mid thrust. "I want your big cock in my ass," she said with a smile before she pushed him back. Like a big sloppy wet kiss followed by the sound of something wet hitting the floor, he pulled out his cock out of her swollen pussy. By now his cock was fully erect, nearly purple in color and looked like it was about to blow.

Daniella rolled over on to her knees, arched her back, and jetted her healthy round ass into the air. From years of being fucked in the butt by very mean men, her anus had a natural gape to it. I jumped into action. I gave it a quick clean with a towel and then began lubing her up.

If this had been one of her special parties, then she would have asked that I give her an enema, but there wasn't time for it now. The Greek Boy was dying to cum, and she was ready to be fucked in the ass, so I just had to hope she wouldn't make too big of mess.

I inserted the tip of the nozzle from the lube bottle directly into her butt and squeezed. Then I quickly pushed two fingers deep into her bum. I pumped back and forth several times to make sure that the lube went in nice and deep because the last thing I wanted was for a blow out this early into our trip. While in there, I rummaged around a bit to make sure there wasn't any shit lurking around down there.

I pulled my hand from her butt, gave her a playful slap to signal all clear, and then turned towards the Greek Boy. This time he was much more cooperating, as he pointed his cock towards me ready to be lubed up. I gave him a healthy squirt and a quick stoke, then stepped back.

"Theo, I want you inside me too," Daniella whimpered.

In a flash I was out of my shorts, standing naked next to Daniella. She grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed. I laid onto my back and she repositioned herself over the top of me. Her body was hot to the touch and her lovely brown, erect nipples rubbed against my hairy chest. Daniella kissed me full on the mouth, pushing her tongue deep inside. Her mouth tasted salty, and her lips were still raw from sucking his big dick earlier.

The Greek Boy began to move. It took him a second to position himself with the extra set of legs in play below, but he figured it out.

She eased her freshly fucked pussy down onto my chubby cock. It was hot, swollen and wet as I slipped inside her. As I concentrated on not cumming, I could feel her pussy pulsating with each of her heart beats.

Daniella kissed me full on the mouth and then pulled away, "are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes please," I begged.

She looked over her shoulder at the young Greek Boy who was rapidly stroking his huge cock behind her, "fuck my ass. Fuck my ass now," she moaned in her heavy Italian accent.

The Greek Boy wasted no time. A second later I could feel him tugging at Daniella's bum. Her eyes went wide as he pushed the head of his big cock passed the first ring of her ass. Her pussy suddenly shrank to a fraction of its size as his giant cock began to push inside her butt. He gave her a second to adjust to his size as he repositioned his hands and grabbed on to her hips.

Then he thrusted.

Daniella screamed out and her body tensed as she was hit by another organism. I did my best to hang on and keep my cock inside her now super tight pussy.

With each thrust I could feel his big cock through the lining between her pussy and ass. I wanted more than anything to thrust too, but as the guy on the bottom of this double penetration, all I could do was hold on tight and enjoy the ride.

Daniella's breath came in gasps and snorts as the Greek boy fucked her ass hard. She tried her best to keep her eyes open to look at me, but as he bottomed out on each thrust, her eyes would roll back into her head.

"His cock is so big," she whimpered. "Can you feel it?"

"Oh god yes. I can feel him in your poor abused ass." I moaned as I kissed her neck, wet from sweat.

"Oh...oh here I cum!" The Greek Boy cried.

Daniella reached back with her right arm and sunk her fingernails into his back, pulling him inside her ass as deep as his big cock could go. Her body instantly tensed, and she began to orgasm as his cock began to shoot cum deep into her bowels. From inside her pussy, with my cock, I could feel his cock pulsating with each shot of cum. This sent me over the edge. My head exploded and the room spun as my chubby cock began to fill up Daniella's eager pussy with cum.

The three of us remained locked together and covered in sweat, for god knows how long until the Greek Boy toppled over onto the bed, taking Daniella, who was still impaled on his huge cock, with him.

Daniella blinked several times before she recovered enough from her last orgasm to string a sentence together. "Quick, get the camera," she ordered me.

I rolled off the other side of the bed and nearly fell over when I attempted to stand up, but I caught myself and grabbed her phone from the nightstand. I flipped it to video mode and turned back to Daniella and the Greek Boy. They were both still on their sides, with his cock still firmly planted in her ass. Carefully she pulled her left leg up in order to give me a better view of her just used ass.

The Greek Boy peeked over Daniella to see what we were doing, but ducked back down out of sight when he saw me with the camera.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Beautiful, but fix your hair," I respond.

She quickly smoothed her hair down and gave me her best freshly fucked pouty look. She then sat up on her elbow where we could get all of her good bits into the same shot. With her left arm, she posed with it under her breast and squeezed them together a bit to make them look a little plumper.

"Now?" She questioned.

"Perfect," I cooed. I aimed the camera between her legs and focused on Greek Boy's cock in her ass. It was quickly growing soft and cum, and other bodily fluids, were starting to leak out from around the swollen edges of her rectum.

"Okay, pull your cock out," she ordered the Greek boy.

He complied and he pulled back. It didn't take much before her butt pushed his cock out along with a heaping mess of dirty, shit stained cum. Luckily the mess squirted out and onto the towel I placed down on the bed earlier.

Once free of her ass, the Greek boy, jumped to his feet and ran for the bathroom to clean off his cock.

Daniella laughed at how fast he ran away from the situation. She rolled onto her back and sat up. Then she pulled her knees up in order to give me and the camera the best view possible of her used bum. She ran her left hand around the messy edges of her gapped hole, before slipping two fingers in as deep as they would go. "He really made a mess," she moaned while looking down the camera.

"Yes, he did," I whimpered.

"Did you like what you saw?" She smiled while batting batted her big brown eyes.

"I absolutely love it."

"Any you really like me too?"

"Yes, I do."

"Good," she smiled. "Now clean this mess up and let's get back to the pool before the Germans take our pool chairs."

To Be Continued...

Neb1610
Neb1610
18 Followers