My Widowed Busty Landlady

Story Info
Young Man and Widowed Mature Woman.
5.8k words
4.65
74.1k
90
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun, and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious. I hope that you enjoy it.

My problems started on Thursday morning; I was due to start university on Monday morning. The problem was I had applied to two universities. I had been accepted for my second choice university and had been given a room in the Halls of Residence. Finally, on Thursday morning, I was emailed by my preferred choice of university. I was studying IT and Programming. This was the best university in the country for these courses.

I cancelled the second choice university and then contacted the coordinator of the Halls of Residence at my preferred university. Sadly, all the rooms had been taken. She emailed me a list of private houses that took students as lodgers. After contacting over twenty of the numbers she gave me, I had no luck. I had a friend from school who wasn't doing the same course as I, but he had been given a room in the Halls of Residence.

He suggested that If I had a sleeping bag, I could sleep on the floor in his room. That took a little pressure off me, but I knew it wasn't a long-term solution when I saw the room. On Monday my classes started. At one break, I took the opportunity to visit the office of the Halls of Residence. I met Mrs Morgan, who was the Administrator.

She was so helpful to me, explaining that Halls of Residence rooms were taken immediately, as this year, most new students were not from the local area, and now there were none available. I explained to her that I had tried over twenty of the numbers she had sent me but to no avail. She then told me that she would try to find me a room somewhere. I thanked her, then went to my next class, dreading sleeping in Tom's cramped room tonight.

My last lecture of the day finished at three. I checked my phone. I had a message from Mrs Morgan saying that she had found me a room. The name was Mrs Brown, and she gave me the telephone number and the address. She told me that Mrs Brown was a widow. She lived in a gorgeous apartment, and though she had five bedrooms in her apartment, she only took in one student. She didn't do it for the money, but for the company.

She also explained that Mrs Brown didn't just take anyone, she told me that I must go for an interview. If she considered me a suitable student, she would offer me a room. Mrs Morgan also explained that Mrs Brown had a set of rules and conditions that every student she took in, must accept. I was agreeable to all this. I checked her address; it was a beautiful sandstone building overlooking beautiful gardens. It was a three-minute walk to the University. I phoned Mrs Brown, and I agreed to my interview at four-thirty.

I arrived at Mrs Brown's at exactly four-thirty when the door opened. I saw a tall, attractive, voluptuous woman. She had massive tits. I couldn't keep my eyes off them.

"Are you Jack Ryan?"

I nodded and said yes. She invited me to the hallway then showed me a gorgeous bedroom. It was so spacious and beautifully furnished. I had a desk, a double bed. A large flat-screen television. It was a dream room. She then showed me the bathroom, then the lounge. Every room was gorgeous. I was wondering if I could afford this.

"Jack, I will call you Jack, but please call me Mrs Brown. You have now seen the accommodation. Is it suitable for you?"

"Mrs Brown, I'm so impressed with it. It would be an excellent place to live. May I ask one question? How is the internet connection as I need that for research in the evening."

"No problem, we have a glass-fibre connection, it is very fast. Let's go into the kitchen. I have several questions I need to ask you; some are personal, but I need to ask them to find out if you would be a suitable student to share my home with. I also have several rules which I will tell you about as we go through the interview."

I followed her into the kitchen. She was a woman in her early fifties; she had a fantastic figure, her skirt came to four inches above her knee. Her legs were long. She was wearing stockings. There was a beautiful sound as her stockinged legs touched, as she walked.

She asked if I would like some tea and biscuits? I nodded and said that I would love a cup. She told me that she was widowed fifteen years ago; she had not remarried. She enjoyed the stress-free life of not being married, then she said, "I'm getting ahead of myself; I've forgotten to ask you the most important question, I usually ask before I offer tea, but my gut feeling tells me your answer will be no. Do you smoke?"

"No, I have never smoked in my life. It is so bad for your health."

"That's good, Jack. I hate smokers; my late husband was a chain smoker. The smell in the house I hated. He died of lung cancer. Tea is ready. Let's have tea. Then I can start taking my notes."

The tea and biscuits were delicious, Mrs Brown's tits looked magnificent, I was trying not to look directly at them, but I couldn't help it. I could feel my cock stiffen as her massive tits jiggled when she moved. Then she asked, "How old are you, Jack?"

"I'm nineteen, and I'm studying IT at university. I intend to have a career in software engineering."

"Very interesting; how tall are you? Do you do any sports?"

"I'm six foot four inches, I swim a lot, and I exercise in the gym. I'm not involved in any team sports like football or rugby."

"That's good. I love to swim, too; I also attend a yoga class once a week. Now for a personal question, do you wank?"

I couldn't believe what she had asked. I didn't know how to reply. Finally, I stalled for time and said, "Pardon?"

Mrs Brown now had her hand shaped like she was wanking an imaginary cock. She asked again, "Do you wank, do you masturbate? I ask because I hate to see goo stains on my bedding. I accept that you are a healthy young man with needs and urges. I just don't want you shooting spunk all over the place. So I ask you again, do you wank?"

I understood now; I nodded my head and said, "Yes."

"How often?"

"A least twice, but usually three times a day."

Mrs Brown nodded her head, then said in an impressed voice, "Three times a day. We don't want our waste-paper basket filled with tissues. I will leave a hand towel on your bedside table, so you have a fresh towel every evening. I ask you to place the soiled towel in the laundry basket every morning. Are you comfortable with this?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Good, the rest of the rules are as follows:

"You must always keep your room neat and tidy. I ask you to make your bed every morning. If you wish to fold your sheets back and leave the window open, that's acceptable, too. No excessive noise after ten in the evening. No drunkenness in the house at all. Do you drink?"

"I usually only drink mineral water, I enjoy a glass of wine, but I never drink beer or hard spirits."

"That's good to hear. My husband was an alcoholic, which was a strain on my life. Finally, no females in your room after nine in the evening. None are permitted to stay overnight."

"I have no problem with that. I will respect your rules."

"If you break my rules, I will punish you. Your punishment is old fashioned, but it works. First, you will strip to your bare buttocks then bend over the kitchen table. There will also be times when you bend over my knee. I will then spank your bare bottom."

Mrs Brown hesitated at this point as though she was assessing my reaction. I could feel my cock was rock hard now. I just nodded in approval.

Mrs Brown asked if I would be staying all seven days of the week. Of course, I told her that I would. She then told me the rate per week, to include breakfast and an evening meal and all my laundry. I was amazed. It was cheaper than the Halls of Residence.

"Do you wish to take the room?"

"Thank you. I would love to. When can I move in?"

"When do you want to move in?"

Hopefully, I looked at her and said, "Tonight."

She laughed, then said, "Okay, get your bag. I am having spaghetti Bolognese this evening. We eat at seven."

She then gave me a key for the front door. I was so relieved. I ran to Tom's, twenty minutes later I was back with my suitcase. I unpacked, Mrs Brown had left the Wi-Fi password, but there was a cable. So I used the Wi-Fi for my smartphone and the cable for my laptop. I felt so comfortable here. I went to the kitchen at seven; Mrs Brown was wearing a tight top and a pair of very tight leggings, her camel toe was so distinct, her sex slit was so long.

The spaghetti was excellent. I complimented her on it.

"Jack, I love to cook, I only use the best ingredients, I cook with healthy food, I feel the benefit of it, I'm sure that you will feel the benefit of it in the coming weeks. Do you wank when you watch porn?"

I wanted to be honest with her. So I replied, "Sometimes, I do, but if I see anything that arouses me during the day, then I think of that when I wank."

"You use your towel when you do. If I find any spunk stains on your bed, then that is an automatic spanking."

I loved the next few weeks; we got into a routine. I loved her cooking. She was excellent. Mrs Brown was starting to wear more revealing clothes around the house. She would occasionally flash a tit or a flash of her G-string panties. Seeing her every day around the apartment had me with a continual hard-on. Mornings were great; Mrs Brown only wore a silk dressing gown, she was naked underneath, she had big nipples.

I loved university. I was also working on a gaming program of my own. I had started it when I was at school. My bedroom was such a relaxed place. I found it so easy to work there. One night, I worked until four in the morning. Everything was flowing. I had completed my game, only testing left to do, then I would submit it. I overslept the next morning. Mrs Brown came to my room to wake me. I showered quickly then ran downstairs. I finished breakfast then ran to the University. I realised that I hadn't taken the spunk towel to the laundry basket at the first break. Throughout the day, I wondered if she would have noticed. I knew the answer to that one minute after I got home.

"Jack, we had an agreement. You were to take your spunk towel to the laundry basket every morning. Your bed wasn't made this morning, and your wet spunk towel was lying on the floor. It was dripping. How many times did you cum last night?"

"Four times, I was so horny, I overslept, I didn't do it on purpose. I will never do it again."

"Four times, no wonder it was so wet this morning. You will be punished. Come to the kitchen."

Mrs Brown was wearing a low cut top. She wasn't wearing a bra. She was showing a cock-stiffening amount of tit. She was wearing the shortest leather miniskirt I had seen her wear. You could see the tops of her self-supporting stockings. She was also wearing three-inch heels. She was nearly six-foot-tall. My monster cock was rock hard. She was going to spank my bare bottom. I was sure that she would see my massive hard-on.

In the kitchen beside the table, she moved a chair away. Then she undid my belt, then undid my zip. She must have seen the bulge. I looked at her; she looked gorgeous, her massive tits jiggling as she was doing this. I was getting more aroused, knowing that this magnificent creature was going to spank me.

She pulled my jeans and boxers down, my monster cock sprung free. He looked massive. I tried to put both my hands over my groin so she wouldn't see my cock. She quietly said, "Put your hands to the side, or you'll get a second spanking. Bend over the table, you have a beautiful body, Jack, but you have been a naughty boy. Now you will be spanked. Now tell me that you want a nice spanking?"

"Mrs Brown, please spank me. I was a naughty boy. I deserve to be spanked. Just thinking of you spanking me dressed as you are, arouses me so much. I have never felt my cock so hard. The blood is throbbing through my cock."

I then felt the first blow land on my bare bottom, "My God," I cried out as each blow landed on my bare bottom. Then I felt the coldness of the leather miniskirt against my left hip.

Mrs Brown was dry riding her pussy against my hip. The leather miniskirt was pushed against my hip in a circular motion. Then she said, "Do you like me wearing sexy clothes around the house, Jack? If you want, I can wear very sexy things around the house? I have never had a cock as big as yours, Jack. I wonder what it is like?"

"I would love that, Mrs Brown. That would make me happy."

"I like you, Jack; you are a nice person. The spanking is over because you are so nice. I will now apply the cream to soothe your right buttock. Please stay in this position."

I then felt her hand applying the cool cream to my right buttock; it felt so good, then I felt her left hand cupping my heavy balls and stroking my monster cock. Finally, she whispered in my ear, "Jack, I can give you pain, but I can also give you pleasure. Would you like to experience the pleasure?"

"I would love that. You arouse me so much, Mrs Brown. You make me feel so good."

"You do nothing. Just relax and enjoy."

I was still bent over the table; her right hand was still massaging my right buttock. I felt her left hand stroke my stiff shaft. Then she pulled my foreskin down. I then felt her thumb on the piss slit on the head of my cock. There must have been some pre-cum there; I felt her moving her thumb all over the pre-cum. She brought her thumb to her mouth and licked it clean, then she offered me her thumb; I licked it too, then she said, "I love the taste of cum, I love fresh cum, I will leave a fresh towel for you, I don't think that when I'm finished with you that you'll need a towel tonight. If you cum tomorrow morning, leave the towel outside the bedroom door, and I will have it for breakfast. Jack, as we are now intimate, please call me Jill as I want to give you pleasure and make you cum."

"Thank you, Jill; I appreciate you doing that for me. Is it possible that I could play with your beautiful big tits as you wank me?"

"Of course, you can, my big boy, let me take this off for you. Be firm when you play with my tits. They are very sensitive. You could make me cum. I will also take off my panties, but I'll keep the skirt on. I love the coldness of it against my hot cunt. You can feel my cunt as I wank you."

Jill took her top off. Her massive tits looked gorgeous. I played with them squeezing her hard nipples as she slowly wanked my monster cock. Then Jill said, "I love how your cock feels, Jack. We can have so much pleasure? Do you want to have pleasure with me, Jack? If you do, then what we do in the apartment is our secret. You must promise me that you will tell no one what we do. Do you promise?"

"Of course, I will, Jill. It will be our secret. I will tell no one. I will be so discreet. Your tits feel so good. Do you like how I'm playing with them?"

"I love it, my big boy; we could have been doing this earlier. I was hoping that you would be a naughty boy. But, Jack, tonight is only a hand job for you. If you leave warm cum on the cum towel tomorrow morning, I will give you a lovely blow job tomorrow night. Would you like that?"

"I would love that, Jill. I love how you are wanking me."

"Jack, I love the coldness of my leather skirt on my clit. Could you please slip your hand behind me and slide two fingers up my pussy from behind?"

I was so close; she was giving me an excellent hand job. Jill was in control, she had so much experience of sex, and I had none. I did as she asked. She gasped as I slipped my two fingers inside her. Then she was firmer with her wanking. Then I felt a finger slip up my tight asshole. Jill whispered, "This will make you cum. Shoot your load on top of the towel, none on the floor. Cum for me, big boy."

I then started to spurt wave after wave of hot cum on top of the towel. As Jill was wanking me, she directed where my spurts of cum would land on the towel. She got every drop of my cum out. Then Jill picked up the towel and said, "It spurted out of you with such force, there's so much, it's so warm, I love fresh cum, let's go in the lounge so that I can have this in comfort."

As Jill was talking, she scooped my cum onto her finger and put it into her mouth. She now was only wearing her tiny leather miniskirt. She looked gorgeous. I sat beside her on the sofa; she fed me her cum. First, she would take one scoop. After that, I would get to take the next. It was soon all gone; I held some in my mouth, then I cum-kissed Jill. I think that this surprised her, but she returned the kiss lovingly.

"You like older women, don't you Jack? Have you had many?"

I blushed, at school; a girl had given me a hand job, which was the total of my sexual experience. I looked her in the eye; afterwards, I was glad that I had done this. I said, "Jill, I don't have much sexual experience. I must be honest. I'm still a virgin. I believe that I'm fortunate to have the cock that I have. I also believe that I will acquire excellent lovemaking skills as I develop. I am so happy with the intimacy that there is between us. I feel very comfortable being with you."

There was a surprised look on Jill's face; we kissed lovingly and passionately for several minutes, then Jill said, "I'm a mature woman that loves being with a younger man. Those were touching words that you just spoke. How would you feel if we became lovers and I taught you how to give a mature woman pleasure. I would love to do that for you. Would you be comfortable if we did this?"

"I would love that; I pick things up quickly. You have a gorgeous body. I can't stop looking at you. I will sleep tonight. I'm sure that you'll be happy with what I leave for you on the cum towel."

We kissed again, I wanted to stay longer, but when I thought back to what we had done, I thought it better if I went to bed.

The next morning, I was up early. I could hear Jill was in the kitchen. I shaved, showered, dressed, then wanked. I wanted to give Jill the freshest cum I could. There was a lot. I only thought of Jill and her beautiful body as I climaxed. There was quite a puddle on the towel. I took it into the kitchen with me. I left it on a kitchen sideboard. Jill was wearing her red silk dressing gown. She was naked underneath. She smiled when she saw me, then a bigger smile when she saw the towel.

"Good morning, Jack, breakfast is ready; thanks for bringing mine."

She served a full English breakfast for me, then went to the cutlery drawer and got a tablespoon. She sat opposite me, feeding herself with my cum. Jill offered me a spoon. I took it. There was genuine affection in Jill's eyes when I did this. I finished my breakfast, and so did Jill. She was standing at the sink. I stood behind her. I cupped her massive tits. She was pushing her butt against my flaccid cock. I loved the smell of her. My tongue slid inside her ear. It was going deeper. I slipped my hand between her legs. Her dressing spread open, I spread her cunt lips open, then fingered her big hard clit with two fingers. Finally, I whispered in her ear, "I must leave. I want to suck your clit tonight."

She freed herself from me and turned me around, then kissed me so passionately. It was a beautiful kiss. As I left, Jill said, "I will do what I promised that I would do to you, but I'd love you to do that to me."

During the day, Jill was at the centre of my thoughts. I had wanted to message her, but I didn't. I had a spare hour. I spent it on Google researching 'younger men / mature women'. It was common; basically, sex was the motivation. I had the feeling that I was utterly infatuated with Jill. I wondered how tonight would go. I felt embarrassed that I didn't have more sexual experience. I would have to rely on Jill for that. Jill had been in control last night. She had chosen the time that I would cum. I wanted to be more in control.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers
12