A Day by the Pool Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neb1610
Neb1610
18 Followers

From the bed Georgina giggled at the sight of Burkhard, Nina and myself, whereas Daniella wagged her finger at me for cumming in another woman's mouth.

The five of us stood around for a few minutes afterwards laughing at what just happened. Eventually Burkhard and Nina, now decent once again, gave us their phone numbers, and we agreed to meet up for lunch tomorrow, before the left to get some much-needed sleep.

Georgina stayed a little longer and ate Daniella's pussy until she orgasmed, while I happy nodded in and out of consciousness next to them on the bed. I really should have stayed awake for it, but it was now very late, I was very drunk, and it had been one hell of a day. Before I passed out while listening to Daniella enjoy her sixth orgasm of the day, I wondered what tomorrow with Daniella might bring.

To be continued...Maybe


Neb1610
Neb1610
18 Followers
12