A Day by the Pool Pt. 05

Story Info
2nd day of holiday starts with fisting and pschonanalysis.
2.8k words
4.42
18.9k
7
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neb1610
Neb1610
18 Followers

Traumatized (in a good way) by the sexual appetites of his mature, Italian girlfriend Daniella (Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3), and haunted by nightmares of his ex-wife (Part 4), our protagonist Theo confides in Georgina, the sexy Greek lesbian lady.

Also, there's some fisting. Enjoy!

------------------------------

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" I screamed.

I opened my eyes, but I didn't know where I was. A second ago, I was about to have my cock bit off by my old boss Christina and now...now I wasn't sure. I blinked several times before I realized that I was laying on my side staring across our hotel room where Daniella and I have been staying while on holiday. Through a crack in the balcony curtains I could just see dawn starting to break through over the Agean Sea.

"Are you okay?" Daniella asked from the other side of the bed.

I quickly rolled over from my side that I had been sleeping on to see Georgina and Daniella engaged in some kinky sex act on the other half of the bed. Georgina was on her knees with her face smashed into a pillow. She was completely naked with her big boobs and silver nipple rings splayed across the bed. Her back was arched, and her big butt was up in the air. Behind her, high up on her knees, knelt Daniella, still naked, but with her fist buried elbow deep in Georgina's bottom. Both ladies were covered in a fine layer of sweat and the room smelled of sex and, if I'm honest, a little of shit.

Between the ladies and I on the bed sat and open jar of Vaseline and a small brown bottle of poppers.

With her head cocked in my direction, Daniella, repeated her question, "Are you okay?"

"Ah," I didn't know what to say for a second as I tried to take everything in, "sorry...I was just having a nightmare. I didn't mean to...interrupt."

"It's okay," Daniella smiled. She twisted her arm around several times while it was still deep in Georgina's bottom which made a wet squelching noise, "We were just about finished."

With some effort, Georgina turned her head towards me. Her eyes were fully dilated, and she let out a deep guttural moan as Daniella twisted her arm around. "Yes, we were almost done," she groaned.

Georgina attempted to collapse onto the bed, but with her free hand Daniella grabbed on to Georgina's hips and held her in place. Daniella gave me a wink and then slipped back into character. "Where do you think you're going?" Daniella demanded in her heavy Italian accent.

Georgina's eyebrows shot up in surprise as she tried in vain to look over her shoulder at Daniella. "I thought that we were done?"

"We aren't done until I say you are done," Daniella barked. "Now play with your pussy while I finish fisting your ass."

Georgina looked over at me with her big, dark brown eyes as if to ask if it was okay. I shrugged my shoulders. "You better do as she says," I offered.

Georgina smiled and then snaked her hand down between her legs and started frantically rubbing her engorged clitoris peeking out from her hairy pussy.

"Brava," Daniella smiled. She twisted her arm around several times, before she began slowly pulling her arm all the way back out to her wrist, where it caught on Georgina's sphincter and, then she pushed it all the way back in. As she did Georgina gasped, and her eyes briefly crossed.

"Who is my little butt slut?" Daniella demanded as her fisting of Georgina's ass began to pick up pace.

"I am," Georgina responded with a smile to me.

"Tell me what you like," Daniella demanded.

"I like your fist in my ass," Georgina croaked out in her thick Greek accent. "I like you fist deep inside me."

Daniella shifted around a bit to get a better footing, then she pushed her arm in as deep as it would go.

Georgina screamed as she was impaled on Daniella's arm. She frantically rubbed her pussy faster and faster until suddenly her whole body tensed and she squeezed down hard on Daniella's arm, and began to orgasm.

In the early morning dawn light, Daniella grinned from ear to ear as she made her new friend orgasm. She held her fist firmly in place until Georgina collapsed on the bed from misuse. Daniella leaned forward and kissed Georgina on her sweaty back and whispered, "Who's my little butt slut?"

"I am," Georgina whispered back still shaking.

Daniella sat up and surveyed the situation for a second, before she placed her free hand on the small of Georgina's back for leverage. She then began to carefully pull her arm fully out of Georgina's rectum without damaging anything or making a huge mess. When she got to her wrist, she screwed up her face, and gave it a firm tug. With an audible pop, followed by an embarrassingly large volume of trapped gas, Daniella was free.

"Excuse me for a second," Daniella said as she held up her right arm to show me the mess left by Georgina's bottom. "I better take a shower," she said as she made her way off the end of the bed and headed naked for the bathroom.

Georgina laid there several seconds in what looked like a state of shock. She didn't blink, her eyes weren't focused, and I wasn't 100% certain she was breathing. Just as I was starting to get worried, she gasped for breath, blinked and her eyes started moving in the same direction again. Then she asked, "Does she do that with everyone?"

Georgina was so close to me I could feel her breath on my face and the heat coming off her body.

"No," I answered. "Only the people she likes, and...well...I guess some people she doesn't like as well. Shit, its complicated."

Georgina nodded in understanding. "Does she do that with you?"

"No, No," I said defensively. "A well lubed finger or maybe a small toy, that's fine. But that," I made a fist and shook it at her, "that's a little too much for me."

Georgina smiled, and we laid their looking at each other in silence for several seconds before she asked, "What was your dream about?"

"What?"

"You know, your dream, your nightmare. Why you were screaming in your sleep." she questioned.

"Oh that, it was nothing," I responded dismissively.

"Oh come on, tell me," she pressed. "I have a degree in Psychology and my parents will be happy to know that I finally used it for something."

From the bathroom we could hear Daniella just starting the shower.

"Ok, if you really want to know," I offered. A few minutes later I finished telling her about my weird dream.

Georgina laid across from me, still naked with her best therapist face on as I finished telling her about my strange dream. With a slight frown on her face she responded, "A vagina with teeth? That sounds very Freudian. Tell me about your mother? Are you sexually attracted to her?"

"What? No! Not at all. She is about the most asexual person I know. In fact, I am fairly certain her and my father have only had sex twice. Once to have me and the other time to have my brother."

"Hmm," Georgina pondered for a second. "What about your aunt? You are sexually attracted to her? Yes?"

"No not at all," I lied, a little scared to admit to it.

Georgina scowled. "This is a safe space, there are no taboos here," she made a small all-encompassing motion with her free hand. "Especially after what your girlfriend just done to my bottom."

"She does like bottoms," we both nodded in agreement before I continued, "okay fine, I did like my aunt. That trip with her was the first time I ever got an erection."

Georgina smiled at me before having an epiphany, "Ah ha! That is why you like Daniella. Sexually she is your aunt. Oh, and she has red hair like the car! It all now makes sense."

"So you are saying that Daniella is my Aunt and my dream car, all in one?" I laughed.

"Yes," Georgina nodded in agreement. "But what I don't understand is the connection between your ex-wife and that mean woman with the teeth in her pussy. What was her name again?"

"Christina," Daniella offered from the other side of the room. She was in a white bathrobe and using a towel to dry her hair. "She was Theo's boss who had sex with his wife."

"Really?" Georgina leaned in.

"Yes. Apparently, they met at that same horrible church that I told you about in my dream. While there, they bonded over their hatred of me which turned into some weird lesbian sex aphrodisiac for them." I suddenly worried that I might have said something to have offended Georgina. "Sorry, no offense to lesbians."

"It's okay," Georgina responded with a nod of her head. "I've seen similar relationships between women before."

Daniella sat down on the foot of the bed and continued to dry her hair.

"I didn't know anything about the two of them for the longest time. At home Betty and I weren't having sex anymore. We were pretty much just marking time until one of us had the balls to call it and file for a divorce. And at work, my boss Christina still hated me, so everything was normal. Then one day my boss called in sick, and I got put in charge of our team. Without my boss around to make our lives miserable, we pulled together, busted ass, and we cleared the back log. So, I let everyone sneak out of work early. Usually, I didn't make it home until 7 or 8, or sometime even 9 pm at night. But that day I made it home at a cool 4:30 in the afternoon and found Christina's car in my driveway."

"Ah, you caught them in the act," Georgina's eyes lit up.

"Yes. I snuck in through the back door. Straight away I could hear them fucking in the bedroom. So, using my best ninja skills, I tip-toed to the bedroom. Luckily, they left the door open enough for me to see what was going on and to slip my phone through the crack to film them."

Georgina licked her lips a little, "What were they doing?"

"Both of them were completely naked, except Christina who was wearing a pair of black dress socks and a giant black strap-on. Christina was standing at the end of the bed, while Betty was there on the bed, on her hands and knees with her big butt in the air. Much like you were earlier."

Georgina and Daniella glanced at each other.

I then continued, "Christina was fucking her hard from behind. The rubber cock Christina wore was huge, and every time she slammed it into Betty, Betty would scream and shake. Then Christina started yelling at Betty, 'whose got the bigger cock now, me or your small dick husband?'"

Daniella deftly slipped her hand under the sheet and wrapped it around my semi erect cock and gave it a squeeze. "You don't have a small cock, mio cucciolo. I've seen many, many men with much smaller cocks than you," she reassured me.

Georgina pondered Daniella's statement for a second before she decided to move on. "What did you do then?" questioned Georgina.

"I filmed as much as I dared and then I snuck out. Then I called a friend who sent me to his divorce attorney."

"Ah," said Georgina expecting more.

"He is too polite to say," interjected Daniella while still working my cock, "but he used the video to divorce his wife and to blackmail his boss into letting him move to Milano."

Georgina nodded in approval. "Smart. Are your ex-wife and boss still together?"

The blood was quickly draining from my brain to my cock, so it took me a second to put together a coherent answer. "I think so. The last I heard they moved to Northern California, up near Sonoma, where they opened a part time retreat for Christian lesbians and a cat sanctuary."

"Ah, that's nice," both women cooed.

"In all of this, you weren't tempted to join in? Men love lesbians. You could have had them both." Georgina glanced over at Daniella, and then followed her hand down to my cock.

Suddenly to my surprise I was much harder than I had been expecting. I waited a few seconds and enjoyed Daniella stroking my cock before I answered, "No. It would have ended badly."

"That was probably smart," Georgina said with a smile as she looked down and watched Daniella stroking my cock. "Your boss may have bit your cock off with her pussy teeth."

"Cosa? What? Pussy teeth?" Daniella asked in confusion.

"In his nightmare, he was forced to have sex with this boss Christina, but she had teeth in her vagina and she wanted to bite off his cock," said Georgina. "I think it is a Freudian thing linked to sexual repression and a fear of women."

"I don't have a fear of women," I quickly retorted.

Daniella laughed. "I have seen a lot of pussies, and yes some of them could have ripped your cock off, but none of them had teeth." Daniella began to stroke my cock a little harder.

"Here look at my pussy, I don't have any teeth." Georgina rolled onto her back and pulled her knees up to her chest and then opened her thighs wide, exposing her beautifully tangled forest of dark curly pubic hair that trailed down from her belly button to her butt crack. Like the big silver rings Georgina had in each nipple, her clit was also pierced with a large silver ring. She carefully reached down and opened her labia and showed me her bright red and recently abused pussy. "See, no teeth."

"Che bella," Daniella whispered in my ear as she rolled around to spoon me from behind. She pulled the sheet off of me and exposed my cock to Georgina. With her free hand Danielle motion for Georgina to move down closer towards us. Georgina inched down until her open pussy was just a few inches away from my hard cock.

Daniella then helped me to my knees and began to jerk my cock off while she rubbed the head of my cock on Georgina's pussy and silver ring. "See there is nothing to fear in there. I checked her pussy very carefully and I can promise you there are no teeth in there."

Georgina nodded and smiled in approval.

Daniella quickly strummed Georgina's clitoris for several seconds with the head of my cock, until she stopped and quickly jammed my cock down into Georgina's hot, hairy and recently abused pussy. "See, no teeth," Daniella whispered in my ear before biting on my ear lobe.

Georgina's pussy was hot and wet, and it made a wonderful wet noise as Daniella rubbed the head of my cock on Georgina's g-spot. All too quickly, my eyes rolled back into my head and my legs began to shake. I wasn't going to last long.

Georgina saw this and suddenly tensed and pulled back. "Please don't cum in my pussy," she gasped. "Lesbians don't use birth control."

Forgetting this, Daniella instantly pulled my cock out of Georgina's pussy.

"But you can cum in my bum," Georgina quickly offered. Georgina rocked backwards and pulled her knees up to her armpits. Then with her hands she pulled her butt cheeks open wide to expose her used asshole that Daniella just fisted a few minutes earlier. It instantly gaped open and was red and raw, encircled by a ring of purple swollen veins.

Daniella waisted no time and instantly popped the head of my cock in her friend's ass. Then with her thumb in index finger she began jacking me off like mad. It only took a few second until my cock exploded and a began to shoot cum into Georgina's lesbian ass.

"Brava, Brava!" Daniella cooed in my ear, before she pulled my face around and slipped her tongue deep into my mouth.

Quickly, my cock started to go limp and slipped out of Georgina's well used bottom. "See. I told you that I'm not afraid of women and intimacy," I crowed before I collapsed on to the bed next to Georgina, followed by Daniella on the other side.

"I'm not sure anal sex counts as intimacy," yawned Daniella.

"I think Freud would allow it," offered Georgina as she slowly lowered her legs, attempting not to make any more of a mess on the bed sheets than she already had.

The three of us laughed and then quickly fell asleep, exhausted from all the fucking.

To Be Continued...

Neb1610
Neb1610
18 Followers