Kitty's Team Spirit

Story Info
Kitty is taken by the team, at the local bake sale.
6.7k words
4.47
84.8k
115

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers

Kitty pulled into Parking Lot C at the local community college. Her eighteen-year-old son went to school here and was on the soccer team. Kitty was a big supporter of the team as it had really helped her son's confidence grow as well as his body. Instead of laying on the couch, playing video games and snacking on chips, like he had done during the last two years of high school, he now played soccer, practicing almost every day and hanging out with the boys on the team.

Kitty was glad her son had made this change and she was thrilled he had friends that he actually wanted to spend time with. So, Kitty attended all his games, came to the various booster events and donated what she could to the college athletic fund. In fact, that was why she was here today. The team was holding a rally and bake sale and Kitty had made two dozen cupcakes for the event.

She maneuvered her Mercury Mountaineer into an open parking space and shut the engine off. She looked over at the trays of cupcakes on the passenger seat, making sure they hadn't gotten crushed or smeared during the drive here. They seemed just fine, so she got out of the car and went around to the passenger side door to get the baked goods. As she rounded the car, she heard a cheerful voice call out to her!

"Hi Mrs. 'H'!"

Kitty turned and saw Chris, one of her son's teammates, coming across the lot.

"Oh, Hello Chris!" She waved back and turned to open the door. Chris came up to her and peered over her shoulder.

"Ooohh! Are those for the bake sale? They look delicious. Can I give you a hand?"

Kitty smiled at his eagerness to help. Chris was a nice kid and always offering to help around the house or run an errand for her.

"That would be very nice Chris, thanks!" She lifted out the first tray and handed it to Chris. Then she leaned in and got the second tray.

Chris took the tray from her, and his eyes followed her every move as she turned away and leaned into the car. He admired her well rounded ass and enjoyed the way it jiggled as she got the other tray. Kitty's cupcakes were not the only thing that he thought looked delicious.

Kitty Hall had turned 42 on her last birthday. She had her son when she was in her early twenties, so she was still a relatively young woman. She kept herself up as best she could. Some of the boys probably thought of her as a MILF and the thought often made Kitty secretly smile. She was a 38DD and she knew the boys looked at her when they thought she wouldn't notice. She was pleased when she would catch one of the boys eyeing her a little too long or trying to catch a glimpse down her shirt at her fully rounded chest. She didn't mind, not really. It was nice to still be appreciated. Of course, she would never act on it, these were still young boys after all. Yes, they were eighteen or nineteen, but she was still more than twice their age and she couldn't help but thinking of them as "kids".

Aside from her ample bust, Kitty was a woman well filled out all over. Not at all fat, she did carry just a few extra pounds around her middle, but it gave her a well-proportioned and very admirable ass. She exercised regularly and jogged at least three times a week, so her legs were firm and strong. Her face was round but in a nice way, and she had long, thick curly black hair that hung to her shoulders. All in all, she supposed she was a MILF, and that wasn't such a bad thing.

"We're setting up everything on the field," Chris told her." Most of the team is already here."

"Oh, I hope I'm not late!" Kitty said. Chris smiled at her as they started to walk towards the soccer field.

"No, we won't really get started for another hour or so, but the team likes to help out and get everything set up!"

Kitty nodded and followed Chris across the campus parking lot and to the path that led around to the soccer field. As they approached, Kitty could see several awnings had been set up as well as about half a dozen tables. There were also a couple of long tables with the large coolers of water or Gatorade or whatever they were dispensing to the crowds today. She could see many of the boys from the team moving about and getting things set up as well as a handful of teachers and administrators. Everybody was pitching in today.

"Let's put the cupcakes over there," Chris said, gesturing to a striped awning near the edge of the field. He and Kitty walked over and set the large trays of cupcakes down. Kitty saw there were already a couple of pies and a large platter of cookies on the table.

Chris saw that Kitty was looking over the other foods and grinned.

"Don't worry Mrs. H." He said, "Your cupcakes are better than anything else here!"

Kitty appreciated the kind words and smiled back at the young man. She didn't notice that when he said what he had said, he was staring at her boobs, not the frosted confections.

Kitty moved about, helping to get other tables set up, chatting with a few of the alumni and basically lending a hand wherever needed.

Meanwhile, Chris had moved off and got together with several of the other boys on the team. They stood in small clump at the side of the field talking in quiet tones. Very pointedly, they had not included Kitty's son, Mark, in the conversation.

"Oh man" said Chris, "I could hardly stand it, looking at her tits! Did you see that t-shirt she's wearing? You can almost see through it!"

"Oh yeah!" added Dan, "and her ass! Watch her walk, it swings so sweet!"

"It's hypnotic," said Pete. "I want to reach out and grab it every time she walks by!"

"Don't worry," said Chris. "We're going to grab a lot more than that before the day is over." He turned and looked to Rick. "Is everything ready?"

Rick grinned at the gang.

"Oh yeah! All set up! We'll head to the locker room now. You get Mrs. H. there in about five minutes."

All the boys laughed and high-fived each other. Chris turned to look for Kitty and saw her helping spread a tablecloth over one of the tables.

"Go on! I'll make sure she's there!"

Chris began to head towards the unsuspecting Kitty and the others headed off towards the locker room.

Chris approached Kitty and waited till she had finished talking to Mr. Clark, one of the assistant coaches on the team. As Mr. Clark turned away, Chris stepped up.

"Everything all set Mrs. H.?" He asked. Kitty nodded.

"Yes, looks like it's all going quite smoothly. Thanks for your help with the cupcakes, Chris!"

"No trouble Mrs. H." Chris said. He paused a moment and then, as if remembering something, he added, "If you have a moment, I could use your help."

"Sure." Kitty agreed, "What do you need?"

Chris gestured nonchalantly towards the gymnasium building.

"Mr. Donaldson left some extra tablecloths and a basket of plastic silverware in the locker room. I could use an extra hand carrying them back. If you help, we can make it in one trip."

Kitty looked around. Everything here seemed to be set up. She could take a few minutes to help. She nodded at Chris.

"Of course, I'd be happy to help."

They took off walking towards the gym. Chris chatted aimlessly with Kitty about the teams chances this year and other banal topics till they reached the building. He opened the door to the locker room and held it for Kitty.

"Right in here Mrs. H." He said pleasantly.

Not sensing anything amiss, Kitty walked in. Her eyes took a moment to adjust from the bright afternoon sun to the dimness of the windowless locker room. As she looked around, she heard the door shut behind her. She looked to see Chris sliding a bar lock across the door. He turned to Kitty.

"We wouldn't want to be interrupted."

Kitty didn't understand. "Interrupted? What?"

That's when Kitty felt a pair of strong arms grab her from behind. She yelled and fell back a step or two as her arms were pulled back and wrenched up behind her back.

"HEY!" She shouted. "What's going on? Chris?"

But Chris ignored her shouts and came up to her. He stared into her eyes and then his hands reached up and grabbed her big boobs and squeezed.

"Oh, I knew these would feel good!" he said with a malicious smile.

"Oh my god, Chris! Stop that! Let me go!" Kitty demanded but the two boys behind her just held her arms tight and began to drag her back into the depths of the locker room.

Kitty struggled against the boys holding her, but they were strong and ready for her. As they pulled her back, Chris kept up with them, taking the edge of her t-shirt and pulling it out from her jeans. He lifted it up over her large bra clad breasts. Around her she heard whistles and gasps of appreciation as she was exposed.

"Boys" she yelled again, trying to stop this before it went too far. "Funs fun but you have to stop this right now! I won't say anything, just let me go!"

By now the boys had dragged the struggling MILF to the edge of the showers. They pulled her into the wide squared off tiled floor and pulled her towards the wall. As they did Kitty could see several other members of the soccer team standing around, waiting for her. They were all naked.

Kitty screamed at them.

"What are you doing? For gods' sake, stop this, please boys!"

They didn't. They pulled her up to the large showerhead on the wall. A rope had been securely fastened to it and hung down. There was a pair of handcuffs attached to the end of the rope. Pulling her arms around and lifting them up over her head, they quickly snapped the cuffs onto Kitty's wrists. Then they let her go.

The showerhead was about seven feet or so up on the wall and the cuffs on the rope hung down about a foot. Kitty was Five foot six and ended up with her arms stretched up over her head. She tugged on the rope and struggled to free herself, but the boys had done a good job and she was trapped. With her shirt pulled up over her chest, all her struggling did was give the boys a show as she shook and jiggled her tits. Kitty was scared now. She stared at the circle of boys around her.

"Please" she whimpered in a low voice. "Don't do this!" The boys closed in on her.

She felt hands grabbing at her large tits, squeezing and lifting them. She felt her bra unsnap from behind her and her tits sprang free. The bra was quickly pulled up over her boobs, allowing even more access to them. At the same time, hands were sliding over and grabbing her ass.

One of the bigger boys on the team, Wayne, started to undo her pants. He pulled her zipper down and grabbed the hem of her jeans. Then slowly started to pull them down over her rounded ass.

Kitty shouted at him and kicked out, trying to keep him away. Chris took his hand and slapped Kitty hard across the face, leaving a vivid handprint on her cheek. Kitty was so stunned by this that she stopped struggling for a moment.

"This is happening, Mrs. H. We are going to do whatever we want, and you will take it! Got that? And if you give us any more trouble, there will be consequences!" As if to emphasize the point he slapped her face on the other cheek. "I said got that?"

Tears welled up in Kitty's eyes. Her lips trembled as she looked around her at the boys, all staring at her with lust on their faces.

"Yes". She said in a quiet voice.

"Good!" He looked at the rest of his team, ten in all, including him. "Let's get these clothes off this slut!"

The team cheered and went back to stripping the helpless soccer mom. Her pants were pulled down and two boys lifted her up so they could be completely pulled off her legs. Chris reached into a pocket and pulled out a large pocketknife. Flipping it open he came towards Kitty.

Kitty saw the knife and yelled in fear, but Chris came on. He grabbed at her bra, hanging over her arms and quickly cut through the straps, pulling the pieces of the ruined lingerie off.

Wayne, meanwhile, having gotten her pants off, now slid his hands up her legs till he reached her panties. He stroked his hand over her silk covered bush and grabbed the edge of her underwear, pulling them down quickly.

Kitty shook with fear as these boys undressed her, grabbed at her tits, slapped her ass and generally felt her up all over. She whimpered as they touched and stroked and grabbed her. They were all excited and were not gentle at all.

One of the team, Carl, slapped Kitty across the breast. It bounced and jiggled, and it so entertained the team that they all started to take turns slapping at her big tits till her breasts were bright red.

Kitty cried out in pain!

"Oh stop! No More!" but they kept on.

Now some of them were slapping her ass as well, spanking the helpless woman. Kitty jumped and shrieked and tried to keep away from the worst of it, but they had her surrounded and cuffed to the showerhead as she was she couldn't get away.

What was worse for Kitty than the pain in her ass and tits, was the feeling that was growing inside her. As scared as she was and as much as she hated the spankings, she was starting to get excited. Her pussy was throbbing. Her nipples were becoming stiff under the constant swats. She could feel her arousal growing.

Kitty bit her lip in frustration and humiliation. She couldn't believe her body was reacting to all this. She certainly didn't want the boys to see they were getting to her. She stifled a groan and tried to keep quiet as they kept up their barrage of swats.

Then suddenly, one of the guys, she thought it was a boy named Tom, leaned in and put his mouth over her nipple. He sucked her stiff, aching titty into his mouth, running his tongue back and forth across it. Then he bit down and began tugging at it.

Kitty clenched her hands tight and tried not to react. Her breasts had always been very sensitive and with all the slapping and grabbing they had received, this boys mouth was driving her mad! Even as he sucked and bit her nipple, another boy grabbed her other tit between his thumb and forefinger and pinched. He pulled at it, lifting her large, soft breast up, stretching the nipple as far as he could.

Kitty couldn't hold back, and she let a deep moan escape. This seemed to encourage them, and Tom sucked harder at her breast, biting and pulling even as the other boy twisted and pulled her other tit.

The hands on her ass stopped their barrage of swats and slaps and she felt hands spreading her ass cheeks. While they squeezed and pinched her round globes of ass flesh, a hand slid between them, stroking down between her legs. She could feel a finger scratching over her brown, puckered anus and continuing down, deeper between her legs. In front, another hand was sliding over her pussy.

Kitty had never liked shaving down there and she had a nice curly thatch of hair covering her pussy. Fingers stroked her pussy, pulling on hairs and making her yelp. They slid between folds of her womanhood and began to rub. She knew they could feel that she was wet, and her face burned hotly from embarrassment.

"Hey!" called Dan, his fingers being the ones stroking her, "This bitch is wet! She likes this!" He increased the speed of his strokes. Kitty sobbed as fingers speared deeper into her folds, thrusting in and spreading her wide. She tried to close her legs but hard slaps across her thighs made her open them wide.

Chris's face came right up to hers, staring her in the eyes. All semblance of the nice helpful boy was gone. Instead, a lust filled man was staring at her.

"Is that true Mrs. H.?" He asked. "Are you enjoying this? Do you like being tied up and touched and fondled? Do you want us to do more?"

Kitty tried to look away.

"No...no, I don't." she said. "Please. Haven't you done enough?"

Chris leaned in and ran his tongue across Kitty's cheek, sliding down to her lips.

He whispered, "We haven't even started yet." And he kissed her, strong and fierce, his tongue sliding between her lips. She could feel it meet her own tongue, run across her teeth. She felt his teeth catch hold of her bottom lip and tug on it. Kitty shivered and groaned against the unwanted kiss, but it raised the fire she was feeling in her belly and even lower, to new heights.

Chris continued to Kiss the helpless Kitty, suck on her tongue, nip her lips. Other mouths continued to lick and suck on her tits or pinch and twist them. Her ass was groped and spread and fingers from behind were now meeting the fingers of the hand in front. Two hands sliding into her wet, open pussy, thrusting in and out, stuffing her with multiple fingers.

Kitty mewled and cried out and tried to deny the feelings, but the heat was building, faster now. Her legs trembled and her stomach quivered as she felt the sensations rising. She turned her head away from Chris and grunted, trying desperately to stop the rising tide of her orgasm. But it was no good.

Then a finger sliding into her found her clit. It stroked the swollen nub hard; fingers took it and pinched. That was all she could take. Kitty shrieked and started to cum, hard and fast. She cried out as it overtook her, her pussy shuddering through the climax. Her breasts swollen and painfully sensitive. Her body shook and she jumped and twisted, trying simultaneously to dislodge the fingers in her cunt and to press them in deeper, harder.

The boys shouted in victory as they forced the orgasm out of her, thrilled at every moan and shudder she made. They kept up their initial onslaught, sucking, stroking, pinching, finger fucking her to new heights of pleasure and shame. Kitty sobbed as she came hard, her body on fire.

Finally, they slowed and pulled back, looking at the mostly naked MILF hanging from the showerhead. They all laughed and allowed themselves a minute to take in the sight.

Kitty was breathing heavily, panting. Her body still shaking. Her nipples were rock hard and stood out stiffly, red and swollen from the attention they had been given.

Chris Pulled out his pocketknife again. He reached up over her head and carefully cut through the rope holding her hands. Kitty sagged to the tiled floor of the shower.

"Thank you," she said weakly, absurdly pleased that they had released her and ashamed of herself for thanking them after they had all but raped her. Weakly she held up her still cuffed hands.

Chris looked down at her. "Do you think we're letting you go?" He laughed at her confusion. "We're just getting you into a better position for what comes next!"

Kitty stared around her at the group of naked men surrounding her. Several of them reached down and shoved her forward, grabbing her around the waist and lifting her ass up into the air, setting her on her knees.

Next to her she saw Pete lay down on his back, his cock sticking straight up, rock hard. Two boys grabbed Kitty by her arms and lifted her partway up. Pulling her over and across Pete till she straddled him. Pet reached around and grabbed her ass, spreading it wide and positioning his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Kitty tried to jerk away.

"No!" She cried out! "You can't! Don't please!"

But Pete slid his hands around to her waist and pulled her down onto his cock. She had no leverage to resist, and Pete's enormous dick slid easily into her wet, open cunt. She grunted, feeling his thick hard member fill her up. She didn't have much balance and started to fall forward. Pete reached up and grabbed her breasts, one in each hand. He squeezed them hard and tight, mashing and groping them and holding Kitty semi-upright. She gasped and groaned as he twisted her breasts and thrust his hips up into her.

"Ugh! No! No more!"

Pete didn't listen and kept squeezing her huge tits, pushing his engorged cock up into her.

Chris had taken this time to quickly shuck his pants off and toss his shirt away. Now, naked as the rest of the team, he came up and grabbed Kitty by the hair, pulling her head forward towards his own raging hard cock.

"Open up Mrs. H. Time for a snack!" And he shoved the purpling, bulbous head of his cock against Kitty's soft and yielding mouth.

Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers
12