A Day by the Pool Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes of course." As gently as I could I began to ease my finger out of her bum. It was brown and dirty, but nothing a little soap wouldn't handle. With my clean hand, I gave her sore foot a little squeeze to help get the cramp from her orgasm out.

"Thank you," Sylvia said, still a little breathless. "Your foot massage technique is much better than what my physio-therapist provides. I might have to bring this up with her next time I see her." Sylvia smiled as she turned off the TV mid-scene as Petra the Lunch Lady was about to be gangbanged by the men with small cocks. Then with her toes she tapped the noticeable bulge in my shorts. "And tell your girlfriend that she has trained you well. I would like to meet her. Maybe I can get Georgina to arrange something."

"That would be great," I said, before I caught a whiff of my dirty finger, "but first I really need to wash my hands."

"Yes of course," Sylvia laughed, before she pulled the big, still vibrating, toy from her pussy. "Here take this too."

I quickly ran to the bathroom, dropped her vibrator in the sink, and began to wash Sylvia's dirty butt from my hand when I heard a scream from the living room.

"AAAHHHHAAAHH!" Sylvia screamed.

I ran back out to the living room to find Sylvia back on her feet, pointing to a giant wet spot on her new couch. "What have you done to my beautiful new settee?" Sylvia put her hand on her hips, scrunched up her nose, and tried not to laugh. "That is it young man. Your girlfriend will hear about this!"

To Be Continued...

12