A Day Fishing

Story Info
Wife wants to go fishing with her husband.
5k words
4.29
22.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story takes place in Southeast Florida.

It was late September; all the kids were back in school, and a tourist had not yet arrived. This is the quiet time of the year. My wife and I have been working hard, putting in lots of overtime. On the weekends, all we had time to do was maintain the house, do yard work, and the laundry. Let alone time for each other. I had gotten tired of the long hours and short weekends and needed to do something about it. Monday afternoon, when I got home, I called my boss and told him I needed the coming weekend off. He reluctantly agreed. Next, I called my wife and told her I was going fishing Saturday at the causeway. She asked if it would be alright if she came along just to lay out and get some sun. I told her that I would enjoy her company, but she wasn't to interrupt my fishing, she agreed. She'd been working on a diet for the last three months and lost 15 pounds. She was proud of her new figure and wanted some new outfits to go with it.

We both planned on Friday night to get what we needed for Saturday. I went to the sporting goods store for some fishing gear I needed, and Kim would take the opportunity to go to the local mall to find some new outfits. Then we would meet back at the house for dinner. I arrived home first and started cooking. Kim came home a short time later with a couple of bags. I asked her if she had managed to find anything she liked, and she said yes.

"Are you going to show me what you got?"

"You bet I am, I got 3 new tops and 2 dresses for $85.00." She reached into the larger bag and pulled out the tops, they were typical every day looking blouses. "These are for work." One was solid blue; one was lite green and the last was floral. She next pulled the dresses from the bag. She held the first one against her chest to show me how it would look on. "This one is simple but sexy," she said. It was a light blue sleeveless sundress that wrapped around the front and tied on the side. The second was a silky red evening dress. The neckline was cut low, allowing a lot of cleavage to be exposed, and the hem was cut high showing a lot of legs. Kim is modest most of the time, but there are times she lets her naughty side escape. When she does, I am never sure what's going to happen, but it's usually wild.

"Sexy," I said.

"I'm glad you like them."

"Everything you wear looks great on you. Your one sexy babe."

"Flattery will get you everything."

"I know. What's in the other bag?"

"A secret, you'll see it tomorrow." I became curious, she always shows me the clothes she had bought.

So, I asked, "What color is it?"

She said, "It's white."

I was even more curious; my wife very rarely wears anything white. "Is it a one-piece or two-piece?"

"It's a one-piece and that's all I'm going to say about it. Don't ask me anything else you'll see it tomorrow." She quickly changed the subject. "Do you want to go out and listen to some live music?"

I was still curious but I knew that my wife would not disclose anything else. I agreed to go out and listen to the local band.

We finished dinner and cleaned up.

"I'm going upstairs to get ready," she said.

"I'm going to change also." I followed her upstairs and into the bedroom, she removed her clothes and stood in front of the mirror in her everyday bra and panties. It was a warm evening so I put on a pair of casual shorts and a fishing shirt.

"Would you like a drink honey," I asked?"

"Yes please, the usual." I went back downstairs and made the drinks, then sat down and waited for my wife.

It took a little bit longer than normal for her to get ready, but I patiently waited, playing on my phone. A few moments later she walked into the kitchen. I looked up to see Kim, "Wow, you look hot."

"Thank you." Her hair was pulled back allowing me the privilege of seeing the glow of her face and the excitement in her eyes. She was wearing a black halter top that tied around the neck and chest-crossing over her 34 C cup breasts, pulling them together and up, showing the silky-smooth skin of her cleavage. In addition to the top, she wore a snug-fitting dark blue skirt that hung low on her slender hips and down to 6" above her knees showing off her lovely legs. What surprised me, even more, was a one-inch-long red jeweled belly ring. I've asked her in the past to get one but she always refused. stating she was too old for something like that.

"Wow, I've never seen that outfit before."

"I know, I got it the other day. What do you think about the accessory."

"You mean the belly ring? I love it. What made you decide to finally get one?"

"Well, I figured since I lost so much weight, I deserved it." She said as she toyed with it. "And it's kind of sexy."

"It's definitely sexy, for a sexy woman."

She picked up her drink. "I'm ready, let's go." Then she started walking out to the car. Not wanting to be left behind I grabbed my drink and followed her.

I pulled into the parking lot of the outdoor bar. Kim flipped down her visor and looked into the mirror to check her makeup. As I got out and walked around, open her door and reached out for her hand.

She looked up at me, "What a true gentleman, you should be rewarded." She swung her right leg out leaving her left behind. I was still looking into her eyes when she diverted her eyes downward. I followed her gaze down toward her waist. The hem of her skirt had ridden up to her hips. There were two strips of white fabric framing each side of her cleanly shaven labia.

"Crotchless panties. Are you letting the naughty girl out tonight?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. I reached down to cop a feel, but before I got close, she slapped my hand away.

"A true gentleman doesn't do that." Stun, I looked up at her smiling face. She then took hold of my hand and pulled herself out of the car. "Now that you've seen the whole outfit what do you think?"

"I think you're still that insatiable girl that I met 30 years ago." She took my hand and we walked in. The place was crowded and the music was loud. We stepped up to the bar to order some drinks when my wife saw a group of our friends. She pointed in their direction and said "I'm going to say hi," and headed over to them. Waiting for the drinks, I watched her as she walked away.

From behind me, I heard. "Is that your wife?"

"Yeah, it is."

"She sure is hot!"

"Yeah, she sure is!"

The bartender handed me the drinks. I looked to find my wife; she was talking to one of her best friends, so I started toward her. As I made my way through the crowd, I noticed a few other men checking her out.

"Here you go", handing the libation to her.

"Thanks."

"You have a few admirers." She looked at me puzzled. I motioned my head in the direction of the men.

She nonchalantly looked toward them. Then turning her attention back to me she said, "Why do you think they're looking at me?"

"Because you're the sexiest woman here." She looked over to her friend, she nodded in agreement. My wife smiled with pride.

We continued to drink and talked with our friends for another 3 hours or so. From time to time, I would glance over at her, and a few times I noticed the expression on her face looked to be one of pleasure and pain. Her legs were closed tight together and she was biting her lip. If I didn't know better, I'd swear something had touched her clit. It was there for only a second, then she would be acting as if nothing had happened. It was getting late and the band announced that was their last song for the evening. I looked over to Kim. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes." As we said our farewells, one of my friends leaned over and said, "Kim's looking very hot tonight."

I replied, "I know it."

Then we walked out to the parking lot. When we approached the car Kim ask, "Can we ride home with the top down?"

"Sure."

I pulled up to a stop sign before entering the street and looked left for oncoming traffic, then looked right, there was Kim, pulling the halter top off. I usually have to beg her to remove her clothes in the car, and she never does it with the roof down.

Giggling, "What, you said I could ride home with my top down."

Grinning, "I sure did, didn't I."

She leaned over and placed her head on my shoulder. "I love you."

It was a difficult drive, between keeping my eyes on the road and sneaking a peek at her breasts, hiding against my shoulder. Finally, she sat up and faced me. Pointing to her tits. "You haven't said anything about my other new accessories." I looked for what she was talking about, and that's when I saw them. She had got her nipples pierced and was wearing two red jeweled nipple rings that matched her belly ring. "Do you like them?

"Yes, I do."

"They're still tender, I just got them today, so be gentle."

I reached over and softly touched the one closest to me.

"Oh, that sends shivers all the way to my clit."

I touched it again. "What did that do?"

"Do it again, and I will probably cum." So, I did, Kim's legs began to quiver, then she let out a low moan as she cummed. Regaining her composure, she looked back at me. "Oh god, I can't believe I just got off like that. All night, every time I brushed against someone, these things have been sending shock waves to my clit. There were a few times I thought I was going to cum in front of everyone. No one told me that might happen."

"That's what was going on? I saw you, a couple of times." Kim just smiled and laid back in the seat.

My dick was so hard, I was torn between pulling over to the side of the road and fucking her right then, or waiting till we were home. I decided to wait. I should have pulled over because before we had gotten home, she was asleep. Kim was out like a light, and wouldn't wake up. I helped her inside and into bed.

The next morning, I woke early and began to load my truck with fishing gear and things for the beach. I was beginning to get upset that my wife was still asleep, but I remembered last night. How could I remain mad at her, she was just having fun. When I was nearly done, Kim walked out in her short robe on the driveway, it was loosely tight around her waist and just covered her ass. The robe was made of thin silk, when the sunlight shined from behind her it became transparent. She came over to the side of the truck so the sunlight wasn't in her eyes. Still feeling the effects of last night, she held on to the door for support. The sun was low, and the light showed through the robe. Her light brown areolas were clearly visible and the red jeweled nipple rings poke through the silky material.

"Is it really 8:00?" she asked.

"Yes, are you still planning to come with me?"

Before she could answer I saw my neighbor Mike coming toward us.

"Hay, morning Tim," Mike said.

"Is that our neighbor Mike?" Whispering Kim asked.

"Aha."

"Can he see me?"

I nodded.

"Morning, Mike. What's up?"

"Just cleaning the car. Is that Kim next to you?" Mike asked as he got closer.

"HI, Mike," Kim spoke out. In a low voice, she said, "I don't want him to see me. I'm going in. Can you give me 10 minutes?"

"Ok, I have a few more things to do."

Kim quickly went back inside as Mike came around the truck to catch a glimpse of her bare ass before she made it to the door.

Trying to act nonchalantly, Mike asked, does she have anything under that robe?"

"What do you think?"

"Does she do that often?"

"Not often enough."

"You are a lucky guy. I could never get Nancy to walk around outside in only her robe."

"I know I'm a lucky guy." Mike shook my hand and went back to his car.

I loaded the cooler with ice, water, Ice tea for Kim, and beer for me. Made sandwiches, and packed some chips. Check to see if the beach bag had sunscreen, towels, and a blanket. Finally, Kim walked out, she had on a pair of old shorts, and a frumpy tee shirt. We got into the truck and headed for the causeway.

When we got there, it was packed. I couldn't find a parking spot and the shore was crowded.

"I think we are going to plan B," I said.

"What's that?"

"I know a spot where the shore is only a few hundred yards off the road. We will have to walk down a winding trail, but there are fewer people there and it has a beautiful beach."

"Sounds great."

20 minutes later, I pulled over to the side of the road and we got out. I grabbed a handful of things, and so did Kim, we then started down the trail until we came out on the beach. The water was another 20 feet away, and the beach extended a haft a mile in both directions.

Looking around, "This is gorgeous, when did you ever find this place?" Kim asked.

"A few months ago. I was passing by and saw a couple coming out of the trail. So, I decided to see what it looked like."

"I'm glad you did, it's beautiful."

I looked to the right, there was a couple and their three small children a little ways away. Then I looked to the left, and I could make out a single guy near the end.

"Let's go this way," I said, as I nodded to the left. I wanted to be far enough away from the trail, that if more people showed up, they wouldn't ruin my fishing. As we got closer to the guy, I realized he was naked. I didn't want to get too close, fearing it might make Kim uncomfortable being near a naked guy.

"This looks like the spot," I announced. We dropped our things and began to set up our little beach paradise. When everything was out, the blanket spread, and the cooler was situated. I grabbed my fishing rod and headed for the shore, wading out knee-deep into the water, leaving Kim on the blanket. After a short time, I looked back to where I had left my beautiful bride. She had removed the shorts and Tee shirt and was sitting watching me. She saw me and waved. I waved back.

Though she wasn't too far away, I couldn't make out which suit she was wearing. Then I remembered, she had just purchased a new one yesterday and must be wearing it. I returned my attention back to fishing. I must have been concentrating on what I was doing and didn't hear Kim come up behind me.

"How are you doing honey, have you caught anything yet?

I turned around, Kim was standing only 5 feet away. My jaw dropped, there stood my gorgeous wife in her new bathing suit. It was something I wouldn't have thought she would ever wear in public. Not that she is a prude, but she is always concerned about how others view her. The suit was a typical white female racer's suit, except the straps over her shoulder were very thin. The neckline was cut low, barely above her areolas, high above her hips, and tight at her bottom. The material was so thin it didn't need to get wet to be transparent. I imagine that when it did get wet it would totally disappear. Through the material I could see her new red nipple rings, pushing the material out, making little Teepees, and the little bumps on the outer edges of her areolas. I continued my evaluation of the suit; I could see the impression in the material that was stretched over her belly ring. It contrasted with the silky-smooth fabric covering her abdominal region. Continuing further, I noticed a lump in the fabric above the top of her labia, that I couldn't figure out.

"What are you looking at?"

I reached down and touched the lump; she jumped a little. "Mum, that's nice."

"What, is" before I could say another word.

"Oh, you've noticed my other new accessory. "Reaching between her legs, she took hold of the fabric covering her private area and pulled it aside showing me another red jeweled piercing. This one was in the hood that covered her swollen clit.

"What do you think, is it sexy?" I stepped closer and took the piercing between my fingers and pulled it. Kim's knees buckled a little bit. "Uh, every time something touched it, there are little waves of pleasure sent to my cunt."

"Oh yeah, you mean like this." I pulled it again.

"Oh God yes. If you do that again I'm going to cum."

"Do you want to cum?

"Yes, but not out in the open. Maybe a little bit later, when we are not so exposed. I'm going to go inflate my raft and float around. She turned and walked back to the beach. I went back to fishing, concentrating on trying to catch a fish. A little while later I was interrupted by a little splashing behind me. I turned around to see Kim on the raft flicking water at me.

Smiling, "I finally got your attention." I was right, the wet material of the suit had virtually disappeared, as it clung tightly against her skin leaving nothing to the imagination.

Kim looked across her chest, "This suit really does become transparent when wet, doesn't it."

"It sure does, I can see your hard nipples with the new accessories poking through them, and the one in your belly button."

"Can you see the other piercing?" She asked as she spread her legs open.

I wanted to see how far she was willing to take this, "I can't see anything." She then pulled the fabric away from her crotch exposing her smoothly-shaven pussy. "How about now."

Continuing the game, "Nope, still can't see a thing." She moved both hands to her crotch and pulled her swollen labia lips open, exposing the wet inner folds of her vaginal area. I attempted to get closer, but she quickly moved her hands away from her crotch and paddled backward maintaining the space between each other. "You can look but you can't touch, yet."

"You're such a tease."

"Yeah, I know." She smiled and gave me a wink, then leaned her head back onto the rafts pillow. I watched as she floated away. I went back to fishing every once in a while, glancing over to my wife as she slowly floated Southward with the current and taking her down the beach towards the naked guy. The light breeze forced the raft closer to shore and must have pushed her into an addy in the current right in front of the naked man. She stopped moving and just floated in front of him with her feet towards him. I never saw her adjust her bathing suit or close her legs, so I knew she was still spread wide open if anybody happened to look. I began to slowly wade down the beach following her, acting like I was fishing along the way. When I was still 50 feet away, I saw the naked man sit and take notice of Kim. He was in his mid-50s, average body, silver hair, and was tanned all over. He was intently looking at my wife.

I imagine he had quite a sight looking between her legs. Through the corner of my eye, I saw him move his right hand down between his legs grabbing a semi-rigid member and beginning to stroke it. I was still too far to see how big his cock was, but judging by the distance of his stroke he had to be longer than average. Continuing to work my way towards Kim, still acting like I was fishing, I noticed that she had moved her right hand up onto her chest. Slowly she moved her hand over to her breast and slipping the accessory between her fingers she began to slowly move them back and forth. Knowing the experience from last night, I could imagine, every time she pulls on the red jeweled ring, a little shockwave was traveling down to her clit. A small gust of wind caused the raft to turn to the right a little. Kim's open legs were no longer pointing toward her spectator. Acting like she was asleep Kim rolled her head to the left still facing the man on the beach. Kim had drifted closer to shore and was now in only 3 feet of water. The man stood up, his cock still hard, and standing out about 8 inches walked to the water. At this point, I was not sure I wanted this adventure to go any further. A little show and tell is OK with me, but I'm not the kind of guy that wants to watch his wife get fuck by another man. I was still far enough away that the guy didn't associate me with Kim. So, I needed to close the gap before things went too far.

Kim saw me making my way toward her and gave me a signal to stop. I wasn't sure whether to hold or protect my wife. I stopped and watched to see how this would play out. He stopped at the water's edge for a second, then proceeded to wade out until he was mid-thigh deep. He didn't head directly to the raft but got out to the same depth 15 feet away. The current slowly moved the raft towards him. He stood there acting like he was not paying attention to it. Kim still pretending to be asleep let her hands drop into the water and was using them to maneuver the raft at the guy. Both acted like the other wasn't there until the raft bumped the man's leg. Startled, Kim sat up and became unsteady and about to fall off the raft. The guy quickly grabbed her arm and steady her. They began to talk about what, I don't know, but after a few minutes, Kim laid back down on the raft. Her head was now level with the guy's semi-hard cock. They talked for a while, then the guy turned and went back to the beach.

12