A Day Fishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim rolled off the raft and began wading back to our blanket. She looked back at the guy, he waved to her and she waved back. As she passed close to me, she only acknowledged my presents with a flip of her wrist. I took this as she didn't want the guy to know we were together. I was confused, nothing appeared to happen between them but why was she hiding that we were together? "

Not knowing what was happening I just thought the best thing to do is just stay where I was a little longer. I looked over and saw the man packed up his things and heading out. As he came up to Kim he stopped. She stood up, they talked for a short while, then she gave him a hug and a little kiss on the cheek. He then walked off. I figured it was time I could go back and find out what the story was. I made my way back to the blanket. Sat down next to Kim waiting for her to tell me what happened. After what seemed like hours, she turned her head to me and said "I am so pissed off at you right now."

"What do you mean by that?

"Well, we haven't been very intimate lately and the only chance we have, you're out here fishing. I am wearing this bathing suit that leaves nothing to the imagination. Exposed for everyone to see, figuring it would excite you. I even tried to get your attention by floating near you. But the only attention I got was from a stranger.

"Yeah, I saw him looking at you."

"Did you see him jerking off as he looked at me?"

"I was just close enough to see his hand moving, I figured he was jerking off."

"You did see him walk up to me."

"Yes."

"Him standing next to me, I got a look at his enormous cock. It was so close I could smell the cum that was still dripping from the head. The whole thing got me so extremely turned on; I wasn't sure if I could contain myself. To get my mind off his cock I tried to have a conversation.

"What did you talk about?"

"He told me his name was John, we continued talking about small things. He complimented me on my bathing suit, and how it accented my body. I told him how much I admired his. We had a little laugh."

I looked over to Kim, I could tell she was getting excited reliving the event.

"You know I love you and would never do anything that jeopardized our marriage. But the sight of that guy's enormous cock was very tempting and also scary. Tim, it was so big, I think it would have split me in half."

"How big was it?"

"Well, I had to know for sure so I asked him. He told me it was 9" long and 6" round. He also told me that I could touch it if I'd like to. Believe me, I was tempted. If you weren't there watching, I might have." Kim was tweaking her nipples as she continued telling me her story.

"By then I was pretty horny. I didn't even realize that I had started to play with my nipples. Did you see me rubbing my nipples?"

"I wasn't sure, but I thought that's what you were doing."

"John watched me as I tried to think of something to talk about. I asked him how often he came to the beach. He told me, every chance he could, about 3 times a month. Then he told me that my new accessories looked good on me and how sexy he thought they were. His cock had become semi-hard. At that point my body had a mind of its own, as hard as I tied to control it, it just needed to be satisfied. I didn't even realize that I had slipped my hand between my legs. Did you see me slide my fingers up and down the fabric that covered my pussy?"

"No, but I bet John did."

"Yes, he did. He asked if I would show him my pussy. You probably didn't see me pull the bottom of the suit aside to give him a better view of my cunt?"

"No, I definitely didn't see that."

"Then you surely didn't see me spread my pussy lips wide and slipped two fingers deep inside my sopping gash, and finger myself to one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had?"

"No, I didn't. I sure wish I had thou."

"Too bad. He finally got around to telling me how much he would like to fuck me. I looked back down at his penis, it was hard, pointing straight at me. I wondered if it would fit in my pussy, if would it hurt, if would it fill me up. I had heard that some women say there's nothing like it, and you hadn't been fucked until you have been fucked by a huge cock. My body said yes and I started to reach for it. I was close to giving in, but then you entered my thoughts. My mind managed to gain control and stopped my hand. I answered him no. I told them that I was married and I wouldn't do that. Then we agreed it would be best to go our different ways.

On his way out, he stopped and told me that my husband is a very lucky guy to have somebody so beautiful and adventuresome as I was and that he needed to learn how to fish. Enough talking, I need to really get fucked, if you don't, I bet I could catch John.

We quickly stuffed our things into the beach bag. She grabbed my hand, and lead me to a small clearing. "I saw this spot on the way in." she dragged me out of sight of the main path. Kim pulled the crotch of the suit aside and leaned over, propping herself up on a fallen log. "What are you waiting for, an engraved invitation?"

I dropped my shorts. "This is for all your teasing last night," I said, as shoved my hard cock deep into her wet gash. She let out a loud moan, and I was sure it could be heard 100 feet away, but we didn't care.

12