A Day I'll Never Forget

Story Info
Brunch turns into a day of orgasms.
5.3k words
4.03
10k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotCakez
HotCakez
20 Followers

He came to pick me up, we were going out for brunch. I climbed into his car, said hi and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. I got settled in my seat and he reversed out of my driveway. For some reason I always felt so shy around him. I discreetly looked at him while he drove. Something about him was just so damn sexy. I liked watching him when he wasn't looking at me. He was so cool and calm - and I was so jittery, a ball of nerves and excitement.

I couldn't take my eyes off him. I admired his handsome face. I loved his beard and I was dying to reach out and touch it. His big hands lightly gripped the steering wheel. I couldn't stop thinking about his hands on me. My eyes travelled up his arms and down his body to the big bulge in his lap. That was another part of him I wanted to reach out and touch. He glanced over at me and caught me staring. I looked away quickly.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked.

"Nothing" I said quickly, my cheeks heating up. He pulled into the restaurant parking lot. It wasn't busy but he chose a spot at the back facing a fence, away from the few other cars in the lot. He turned the engine off and turned to me.

"Don't lie to me," he said in a low voice.

"I wasn't, I was just-" I started to say. His hand reached out, gripping the back of neck and pulling me over to him. My face was right next to his but I couldn't look at him. Instead I looked away and out the window. But I could feel his eyes watching me.

"Don't make me ask you again."

I slowly looked up at his face. I opened my mouth but I couldn't get the words out, I couldn't tell him I was staring at his lap. I started blushing, my face heating up. I looked into his eyes. I couldn't hide from him. He could see straight into my heart and soul. All of my deepest, darkest desires. All of the things I wanted but was too shy to say out loud.

"What a naughty little girl" he said laughing at me.

My face was on fire. I tried to pull away but his arm wrapped around me holding me close. He ran the tip of his nose down the side of cheek. His lips brushed against my neck and he pressed a small kiss under my ear.

"I know you want my cock" he whispered. A shiver went down my spine and I froze. His strong arms tightened around me squeezing me close. "I want to hear you say it. Tell me what you want baby."

This was the moment of truth. If I was honest with him - and myself, there would be no turning back afterwards. I looked back at his face, his eyes watching my every move closely.

"I want your cock," I whispered. He smiled at me. A small, cocky smile that made my panties wet. "Tell me exactly what you want," he said.

I reached out and touched his beard. It was scruffy and kind of rough. But I loved it and I wanted to feel it all over my body. I was desperately looking for a distraction. I started playing with the neckline of his shirt. I took a deep breath.

"I want to touch it," I whispered.

"And?"

"And I want to taste it. Feel it in my mouth."

"Such a good little girl" he said with another smile.

He sat back in his seat. One arm still around me, his hand resting on my lower back. He used his other hand to undo his belt buckle. He unzipped his jeans and pushed his boxers down. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It was big and not even fully hard yet. I heard a car door slam not too far away from us. I looked around nervously.

"Don't worry, no one can see us," he said.

I was still terrified of being caught but the need to touch him outweighed my fear. I hesitantly reached out and touched the tip with my finger. It jerked and made me jump. I ran my fingers up and down the side. It was soft and smooth but hard at the same time. I wrapped my hand around it. It was growing right before my eyes and I was mesmerized by it. I moved my closed hand up and down his length. It was getting thicker and my fingers barely reached all the way around. I rubbed the head with my thumb, it was wet.

His started running his hand up and down my back while I ran my hand up and down his cock. His hand came up and massaged my shoulder. He tucked my hair behind my ear. He ran his thumb lightly across my lips. I knew what he wanted. And I wanted it too.

I re-adjusted my body on the seat so I could comfortably reach down to his lap. I leaned down and touched the tip of my tongue to the tip of his cock. I looked up at him and his eyes were glued to my mouth. I loved seeing him so transfixed. I smiled at him and kissed the tip. I licked the head again. And then licked the length of his cock. I rubbed my lips up and down. I just loved how he felt - in my hands and in my mouth, on my lips and tongue. I stopped at the head again, giving it a wet, open kiss. I took his head into my mouth and ran my tongue over it. I sucked on it gently. I took him into my mouth as much as I could. I struggled to get him in, he was so big. I pulled back and relaxed my jaw. I opened my mouth wide and took him farther this time. I pulled back and took him in again and again. My mouth began to adjust to his size and I got into a steady rhythm. I pulled back and stopped at his head. I ran my tongue over the tip faster than I did before. I took him into my mouth until he hit the back of my throat. I heard him groan. I loved that I was turning him on. I moaned too. My head bobbed up and down on his cock faster and faster. I could feel it starting to pulse. His hand that was resting on my back gripped my shoulder. He was going to cum. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. But I knew I wanted to taste his cum.

His hips jerked and hot cum shot down the back of throat. I swallowed it down. I kept my lips wrapped tightly around him until he was done cumming. I swallowed two more times to get all of his cum down. I pulled up and immediately missed his cock in my mouth. I licked him clean and sat up. I looked at him and he smiled at me. I suddenly felt a little shy. I got one last look at his cock before he tucked it back into pants. I flipped down the visor and checked my reflection. I licked the corners of my mouth. And reapplied my lipstick, luckily it hadn't smudged that much. I flipped the visor up and sat back.

"You did good babe, I'm proud of you" he said. I felt proud of myself. I smiled at him, not as shy anymore. We got out of the car and walked to the restaurant.

While we waited for the hostess to seat us, he pulled me close. His lips on my ear, he whispered "You just sucked me off, swallowed my cum and didn't even spill a drop. And no one in this place has a fucking clue, just you and I. Did you like sucking my cock?"

I couldn't believe he was asking me that right now. I could feel my cheeks heating up. I felt his fingers digging into my hip, his warning to me to answer him. I nodded slowly.

"I want to hear you say it," he said in a low voice.

I looked around nervously, checking to see if anyone was close by. There was an older couple standing a few feet away from us. I was terrified they could hear our conversation. His words were sinking in. I can't believe I had just given him a blow job, in his car, in the parking lot outside, in broad daylight. I could still taste his cum in my mouth. And I loved it.

"Yes," I whispered. His fingers dug into my hip harder this time. I looked at him. He wasn't going to let me off the hook. I leaned into him, my lips close to his ear.

"Yes, I liked sucking your cock," I whispered.

"You want to do it again?"

"Yes."

His hand moved to my ass grabbing it roughly. Another warning.

"Yes please, sir" I said quickly. He smiled his sexy smirk again just as the hostess returned to lead us to our table.

After brunch we decided to go for a walk. There was a park with a trail close by. He parked the car and we got out. It was a busy park but not as many people on the trails. All of a sudden he pulled me off the trail, down a small path lower into a more secluded area below the main path.

He leaned against a large tree and pulled me close. He started kissing my neck. I love they way his beard tickled me. His hands were on my waist and then slipped under my tank top moving to my tits. He squeezed them and pulled down my bra. He tugged on my nipples roughly. I loved his hands on my body, it felt so good. His rough touch turned me on and I moaned softly.

I heard voices on the path above me and I froze, afraid we would be found. I tried to pull away but he held me tight, continuing to play with my tits. He pinched my nipples hard, like he was daring me to make a sound. I buried my face into his neck, biting on the neckline of his shirt trying to be as quiet as possible. The voices faded away and I relaxed a bit. Between his rough play and almost being caught, I was so turned on my entire body was heating up. I missed his lips on my neck, but I also wanted more. I grabbed onto his shirt again and tilted my head to the side, offering my neck to him.

"Bite me," I said softly.

He paused only for a second, then I felt his teeth on my neck, biting me hard. It hurt so bad but felt so good. I choked back a scream and my pussy clenched. He finally let go with his teeth and then licked the same spot pressing his tongue to it, I moaned softly. I knew there would be a bruise there in a few hours but I didn't care. He moved his hand to grab my ass, pulling me against him. I could feel his hard cock pressing into me. I pulled my head back and looked at his face. He was staring at my mouth. His hands moved to my shoulders, slowly pushing me to my knees.

I kneeled at his feet. He pushed my cardigan off my shoulders so he could hook his fingers under the thin straps of my tank top and bra. He yanked them down so my tits were exposed. The cool air on my hard sore nipples only turned me on more.

I looked straight ahead at his hard cock. I didn't wait for him to tell me what to do. I un-did his belt buckle, unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down the zipper. Right before I grabbed his boxers and his jeans to pull them down, he reached into his jeans and pulled out his phone. I was eager to get to his cock and smiled when I finally got it free. I looked up at him and froze. He held his phone up as if he was taking a picture or video of me.

"I want to remember how nice your mouth looks wrapped around my cock. And how pretty you're going to look covered in my cum."

I never thought the idea of being recorded would have turned me on and I was surprised that it did. I nodded slowly. He smiled.

"Now suck Daddy's cock like a good little girl."

I blushed, I loved calling him Daddy and he knew it. And now that was caught on camera. I wanted to touch his cock so bad but I felt so shy with his camera pointing right at me. I closed my eyes.

"No, keep your eyes open. You look so pretty on your knees with your tits out and your mouth on Daddy's cock. I want you to look into the camera when you suck it. I'm going to cum all over your big tits."

I felt it rub against the corner of my mouth and across my cheek. He tapped it against my lips. I wanted it in my mouth so badly. I opened my eyes and looked up at the camera. He smiled at me. I smiled back. I flattened my tongue and gave his cock a long slow lick from base to tip. I loved the way it felt. As soon as my tongue touched it, I could feel my pussy getting wet. I grabbed it, wrapping my hand around tightly. It was so hard. I kissed the tip, then kissed down the length. I used my other hand to cup his balls, I gently dragged my nail across them. I kissed and licked them while running my hand up and down his length. I took his balls into my wet mouth, sucking on them with my lips. I heard him groan and it made me smile. I looked directly into the camera and took him into my mouth, wrapping my lips tightly around him and pulled back. His cock came out of my mouth with a pop. I took him into my mouth again. I heard voices from trail again, they sounded close, right above us. I panicked and tried to pull away but I felt his hand on the back of my head holding me in place. The thought of someone seeing us terrified and excited me. I could feel my nipples getting harder and my pussy getting wetter. I could still hear the voices but I didn't care. I wanted him to cum so badly. I started working him with my mouth, my head bobbing up and down. I struggled but kept looking into the camera. The head of his cock hitting the inside of my cheek and then the back of my throat. I pulled back and continued jerking him off with my hand. His cock was wet with my spit. It felt so big and hard in my hand. I could feel it pulsing. His free hand wrapped around mine and we jerked his cock faster and faster. He cum shot out and landed on my chin and down my neck. He aimed lower, the rest of his cum covering my tits.

I sat back breathing hard. I looked up at him and then smiled at the camera. He reached out and ran his thumb over the cum on my chin and rubbed it on my lips. I licked his thumb and then licked my lips, loving the taste of his cum.

He put his phone back into his pocket. He reached down and pulled up the straps of my bra and tank top over my tits, covered in his cum still. I could feel it still warm and sticky. He pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket and handed it to me. I wiped my mouth and chin, and any cum still showing on my chest. He pulled me off my knees and onto my feet. He turned me around so I was facing away from him and I leaned back against him. I needed his hands on my body. He wrapped his arms around my waist holding me close. His mouth was right by ear

"What are you?" he whispered.

"I'm Daddy's good little girl, his cumslut," I whispered back. Admitting those things out loud was making me blush.

"Who do you belong to?" I hesitated for only a second. He slid his hand down between my legs over my leggings and cupped my pussy roughly. I was already so turned, I almost came right there.

"Don't make me ask you again," his voice was low and firm. I love when he teases me with a laugh but when he speaks to me with this hardness in his voice, he drives me wild and makes my pussy clench hard. I felt like I couldn't catch my breath.

"I belong to you Daddy. You own me," I moaned.

"Don't you ever fucking forget it."

He moved his hands to my lower back and shoved me forward towards the main path. I desperately needed to cum. My brain was fuzzy and I couldn't think straight. I don't even remember the walk back to the car.

We pulled up to a convenience store and he asked me to go inside and pick up some cigarettes for him. I was waiting in the long line when my phone vibrated. He sent me a message. I froze when I opened it and saw what it was. It was a picture of me from earlier today. I quickly clutched the phone to my chest, my face heating up with embarrassment. I looked around quickly making sure no one saw it. When I was confident no one was looking, I looked at the picture more closely.

I barely recognized myself. You could see my tits at the bottom of the frame, my hard nipples sticking out. My hand was holding his cock, my bright nails standing out against his dark cock, which looked huge in my little hand. I looked flushed. My lipstick smudged on the corner of my bottom lip, leaving a little streak across my cheek. My tongue was sticking out licking the head of his cock. My eyes were closed and I was smiling. I looked so happy.

My phone buzzed again. Another picture from him. This one made me blush even harder. His big cock was in my mouth and I was staring right at the camera.

I was next in line and quickly put my phone away. My face was on fire. I ran back to car with his cigarettes. He was laughing at me. I wanted to be mad at him but his sexy laugh was hard to resist. He smirked at me, daring me to say something. I was still in shock from seeing those photos of myself. I looked so wild and carefree. I started thinking about his cock in my hands and mouth again. Doesn't matter how many times I saw it or tasted it, I couldn't get enough.

Outside was getting dark quickly and we decided to get a coffee and a sweet treat. The line up in the drive-thru was long and slow. He rested his arm against the back of my seat. I felt him playing with my hair. He tugged hard on a curl. I looked at his face. He was staring at my mouth again. I licked my lips and looked down at his lap. He re-adjusted on his seat, moving his hips down a bit. I looked around, there were 4 cars ahead of us to order. I looked back at him.

"Be a good little girl and make your Daddy cum again before we get our order."

Challenge accepted.

My hands went to his lap, undoing his jeans quickly, pulling his cock free.

We moved up. Only 3 cars away now.

I needed him in my mouth. I went straight for the tip, sucking on it. His hands were in my hair moving it out of my face so he could watch me. I loved when he played with my hair while his cock was in my mouth. I was getting so turned on. My pussy was getting wet.

I felt him move his leg move on the pedals. We moved up again. 2 cars to go.

I wanted him as wet as I was. I pulled up a bit and spit on his cock. It dripped down the side and I used my lips to rub up and down his length. He was so hard and hot and wet. I took him into my mouth.

We were next in line. His hand tangled in my hair, gripping my head tightly. "What do you want?" he asked. I tried to pull up to tell him but he held my head down with his dick still in my mouth. "I didn't say you could stop."

I struggled to speak. My words jumbled around his big cock. "I can't hear you," he said laughing. I kept trying to say chocolate chip cookie. But I could hear the noises I was making sounded nothing like that.

We pulled up to order. He asked for an Iced Capp and a chocolate chip cookie. He knew what I wanted. He always does.

He relaxed his grip on my head allowing me to move but his hand was still tangled tightly in my hair. I loved the way it hurt. I squeezed my thighs together. "You're running out of time."

I went back to sucking his cock. I grabbed the base with my hand jerking it roughly while my head bobbed up and down faster and faster. I wanted to make him cum so badly. His hips jerked, he was going to cum soon. I wanted to drink it all but he pulled on my hair yanking my head back so my face was right above his cock. His cum squirted in my mouth, down my chin and across my cheek. I sat up quickly. We were pulling up to the window to pay and pick up our order.

"Don't wipe my cum off your pretty face or you'll never taste it again."

I sat there frozen in my seat, staring straight ahead. My heart was pounding. My pussy throbbing. I was terrified the person at the window could my face covered in his cum.

"Hold my drink babe" he said sweetly. I glanced over at him and briefly made eye contact with the guy at the window. Thankfully it was dark outside and I don't think he could see my face. I grabbed his drink and quickly turned my face away looking out my window. My face was on fire. I couldn't believe what had just happened. He handed me my cookie and a napkin. I wiped his cum off my face. Im pretty sure I didn't get all of it off.

I ate my cookie while he drove me home. I thought about our day together. About him cumming in my mouth, on my face and tits. His camera recording me. People all around us having no idea what we were just doing. My pussy clenched. I felt on edge. Needy. Aroused. Wild. I needed to cum badly. But what I wanted the most was to taste his cum one more time.

He parked on my driveway. We got out and he walked me to my door. We stepped into the alcove, it was dark. I found my keys but hesitated to open the door.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, the second time today. I laughed nervously. He backed me up against the door. His hand wrapping around my throat holding me in place. He squeezed lightly.

"I want your cock" I blurted out. He relaxed his hand but still kept it wrapped around my neck.

HotCakez
HotCakez
20 Followers
12