A Day I'll Never Forget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want my cock? Then you better beg for it," he said softly.

I've never begged for anything in my entire life. I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. He removed his hand from my neck and used it to brace himself against the wall. He was close but not touching me. And it was driving me crazy.

He watched me closely. I felt like he could see straight into my thoughts. His gaze was making me uncomfortable. My body was on fire. My nerves a jittery mess.

I needed him. Needed to see his handsome face and hear his sexy voice. Needed to feel his hands pulling on my hair and his teeth on my neck. Needed to touch his beard, his body and his cock. Needed to taste his cum.

I always thought I had too much pride to beg. And certainly not for a man.

But this man was different. I would give him anything and everything he wanted. And even the things I didn't give, I wanted him to take them from me. I belonged to him. My body, my mouth, my pussy. My pleasure, my pain. My laughter, my tears. They were all for him.

And for him, I would beg.

I looked up at him, I could still see his handsome face in the shadows.

"Please ..." I whispered softly. He leaned in, I could feel his breath on my face. I grabbed onto his shirt, desperately wanting to pull him closer.

"Please Daddy, I need you. I'm your good little girl. You own me. I belong to you. I'll do anything you want me too. Please let me make you happy and proud Daddy. No one but you knows what a naughty little girl I am. Im your dirty little cumslut. I need your cock in my mouth. I need to taste your cum. I can't stop thinking about it. Please let me take care of you. Please Daddy, please. Make me beg to suck your cock everyday. I want to be covered in your cum. I want your camera on me too. I want to see your cock in my mouth. I want to see what you see when I'm sucking you off. And then I'm going to need you to fuck me good. And I want it hard and rough. My pussy needs Daddy to make her cum. You're the only one I want Daddy. No one else makes me feel this way. Im so horny for you. You're the only one I trust to take care of me. You know what I need and want. All of my darkest fantasies."

"What do you want right now?"

I slowly got to my knees. I didn't realize my hands were still holding onto his shirt. I smoothed it out and hugged him close,

pressing my cheek into his stomach. I sat back and reached for his belt buckle. I looked up at him, waiting for his permission. He nodded. My pussy clenched. Something came over me. I don't remember pulling down my top but my tits were out. I don't even remember undoing his pants. I just remember the way his cock felt in my hands, so big and hard. It doesn't matter how many times I've seen it, I couldn't get enough.

I needed to taste him. I licked him over and over again. I took into my mouth right to the back of my throat, until I gagged. I heard him moan and looked at him. He had both of his hands up bracing himself on the door frame, looking down at me. I looked into his eyes and took him into my mouth, sucking him fast and deep. I gagged again and pulled back. My eyes started to water and then the tears rolled down my cheeks. His cock was wet with my spit. My lips and and chin were covered in spit too. His hand touched my cheek, his thumb dragging across my lips, through my spit at the corner of my mouth and through my tears. His hand moved to the back of my head and grabbed a fist of my hair. I cried out in surprise but I loved the way he hurt me. He pushed my head down on his cock, at the same time thrusting his hips up. He started fucking my face. I struggled to breath. My throat and jaw were getting sore. But I loved every second of it. He yanked my head back, shooting his cum all over my face and in my hair, in my open mouth, down my neck and all over my tits.

He was breathing hard. I sat there kneeling at his feet, covered in his cum until he caught his breath. He took out his phone and pointed it at me. I smiled and the flash went off.

He pulled me to my feet and turned me around. I leaned back against him, his arm wrapped around my waist. He had his camera in one hand and held it in front of me, pressing record. He flipped it to selfie mode and I was staring at myself. My hair was crazy. My eyeliner and mascara smudged around my eyes. His cum was everywhere. He was taller than me and just the bottom half of his face was in the frame. I could see him smiling his sexy smirk at me. His hand around my waist moved to pinch my nipple hard. My pussy was so wet, it clenched hard. My hips rocked on their own, I couldn't even control them. I tried to turn my head to look at him but his hand came up between my tits and wrapped around my jaw, holding me tight. He tilted my face towards the camera so I was looking at myself again. His lips were on my ear.

"Put your hands in your panties and rub your pussy" he whispered. I did as I was told. My panties were soaking wet. So was my pussy. I rubbed my pussy lips, they were so sensitive. I moaned softly, my breathing getting deeper. His hand tightened on my jaw.

"You're not allowed to cum until I tell you to."

I needed to come so bad. I couldn't take this torture.

"Rub your clit"

My fingers barely touched my clit and my entire body jerked.

"Beg me to cum"

I didn't think I could even speak at that point. I was close to tears. I closed my eyes. But I found my voice.

"Please Daddy can I cum? I need to cum so bad. Sucking your cock all day has made me so horny. Please Daddy I'm your good little girl. Please let cum, please."

"Such a good little girl. Now open your eyes and look into my camera. Cum now for your Daddy."

I opened my eyes and looked at myself. I touched my swollen clit, finally giving it the attention it had been begging for all day. I rubbed it roughly and within seconds I was cumming hard. I threw my head back. His hand moved to cover my mouth just as I was about to scream. My whole body was spasming. My legs would have given out if I wasn't leaning against him. My body continued to jerk and twitch while I tried to catch my breath.

"Good girl," he whispered and kissed my temple. I smiled at the camera. He shut it off and put it away. He picked up my house keys that I must have dropped. He opened my front door and gently pushed me inside. He starting closing the door and stopped

"I love hearing you beg for me. You better get used to it because you're going to be begging a lot," he said with a laugh, "Goodnight babe."

12